PDA

View Full Version : Possible Terrorist Bombing in Oslo

sappstuf
7/22/2011, 09:51 AM
Looks like it was a pretty strong blast.

kkFYUP3aKbU&

picasso
7/22/2011, 09:51 AM
Looks like Norwegian wood on the ground.

sappstuf
7/22/2011, 09:53 AM
Live feed from BBC showing a lot of damage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14254705

Position Limit
7/22/2011, 09:55 AM
Looks like Norwegian wood on the ground.

norwegian wood. nice. time for youtube.

GKeeper316
7/22/2011, 09:58 AM
geezus hh key-ryst

sappstuf
7/22/2011, 10:02 AM
Oslo Explosion: Blast Result of Massive Vehicle Bomb, Sources Say (http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/oslo-explosion-blast-result-massive-vehicle-bomb-sources/story?id=14134197)

tator
7/22/2011, 10:04 AM
norwegian wood. nice. time for youtube.
nY0bh0pbHSE

The
7/22/2011, 10:09 AM
This attack was coordinated by the CIA using Libyan agents in order to drum up support for a NATO ground invasion of Libya

Position Limit
7/22/2011, 10:11 AM
nY0bh0pbHSE

what was that crap? how does that get made?

Sooner98
7/22/2011, 10:15 AM
I blame Sarah Palin and the Tea Party for creating the climate of hate which made this possible.

BU BEAR
7/22/2011, 10:27 AM
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Incompetano is looking into possible connections between the blast and members of a Montana separatist movement.

sappstuf
7/22/2011, 10:47 AM
This video really shows a lot of damage.

o8j9ovEdtDA

GKeeper316
7/22/2011, 10:52 AM
what was that crap? how does that get made?

hey! don't you talk **** about p.m. dawn!

set adrift on memory bliss is one of my fav songs of the 90s.

KantoSooner
7/22/2011, 11:20 AM
All righty, taking odds. Who did the bombing:

1. Norwegian seperatists. "Tromso is our homeland!"
2. Angry NFL players.
3. Lutherans on a rampage.
4. Islamic ****heels.

<1-3 are meant to be a joke.>

Aldebaran
7/22/2011, 11:27 AM
5. Peoples Front of Judea

p.s. Internet hugs to the victims.

DIB
7/22/2011, 11:32 AM
5. Peoples Front of Judea

p.s. Internet hugs to the victims.

I thought we were the Judean People's Front

Lott's Bandana
7/22/2011, 11:34 AM
Who gets mad at Norway?

Aldebaran
7/22/2011, 11:38 AM
Well? Neils Bohr was kind of a doooshbag, and on top of that, people there love to draw:

http://fineartamerica.com/images-medium/muhammad-ali-reday-for-battle-drawing-keeyonardo-.jpg

Sooner98
7/22/2011, 11:42 AM
Who gets mad at Norway?

Muslims. They get mad at everyone.

soonerscuba
7/22/2011, 11:56 AM
Predictable thread is predictable.

lexsooner
7/22/2011, 12:06 PM
Who gets mad at Norway?

That Thor Heyerdahl was a doosh, sailing around on the Kon Tiki when we all know the only Tiki is a Tiki bar. And what about Roald Amundsen, who ate a bunch of his own sled dogs in order to get to the South Pole?

Cheez-It
7/22/2011, 12:06 PM
Qualso:

Sky News reports a man dressed as a policeman and armed with a handgun has attacked a summer camp for children near Oslo

sappstuf
7/22/2011, 12:08 PM
Hmmm..

Last week, a Norwegian prosecutor filed terror charges against an Iraqi-born cleric for threatening Norwegian politicians with death if he’s deported from the Nordic country.

The indictment centered on statements that Mullah Krekar — the founder of the Kurdish Islamist group Ansar al-Islam — made to various media, including American network NBC.

jk the sooner fan
7/22/2011, 12:08 PM
damn norwegians...

Memtig14
7/22/2011, 12:17 PM
Who gets mad at Norway?

That has got to be your first thought. It sure was mine.

jk the sooner fan
7/22/2011, 12:18 PM
the swedes, thats who

GKeeper316
7/22/2011, 12:18 PM
apparently the mooslims do.

GKeeper316
7/22/2011, 12:20 PM
the swedes, thats who

o like anyone cares who the swedes get pissed off at... i mean come on... this is a serious thread.

stoopified
7/22/2011, 12:22 PM
Who gets mad at Norway?Sweden?

The Maestro
7/22/2011, 12:22 PM
Who gets mad at Norway?

This. Is someone mad at Grete Waitz?

Aldebaran
7/22/2011, 12:23 PM
Skiing rivalries are serious bidness.

soonercruiser
7/22/2011, 12:50 PM
All righty, taking odds. Who did the bombing:

1. Norwegian seperatists. "Tromso is our homeland!"
2. Angry NFL players.
3. Lutherans on a rampage.
4. Islamic ****heels.

<1-3 are meant to be a joke.>

What???
Bush didn't make the list of possibles?
:rolleyes:

Dio
7/22/2011, 12:52 PM
I thought we were the Judean People's Front

SPLITTER!

Condescending Sooner
7/22/2011, 12:56 PM

Predictable liberal response is predicatable.

Lott's Bandana
7/22/2011, 01:02 PM
It is very difficult to name a current conflict anywhere on this planet that one of the antagonists is a member of a Muslim group espousing Jihad.

Other than North Korea and the Pakistan/India tensions, I can't think of another off the top of my head.

We support and defend freedom of religion, but killing innocent people isn't a religion, no matter what name you give it.

One man's opinion, and for what that's worth, I have yet to EVER feel the intense outrage I naively expect to witness from mainstream Islam condemning these brutal acts (not even including today, nothing confirmed).

Perhaps it's there, but this average Heartland Joe isn't seeing it.

Sooner24
7/22/2011, 01:05 PM

kkFYUP3aKbU&

Probably a bunch of Gen Xers. :pop:

The
7/22/2011, 01:06 PM
Apparently, the gunman that was shooting the kids was described as "Blonde and Tall".

Linky (http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nrk.no%2Fnyheter%2Fnorge%2F1.77 23132)

Lott's Bandana
7/22/2011, 01:08 PM

kkFYUP3aKbU&

Watching this video makes me wonder...haven't we all learned by now to not go near an area that just blew up? (First responders notwithstanding)

Lott's Bandana
7/22/2011, 01:11 PM
Apparently, the gunman that was shooting the kids was described as "Blonde and Tall".

Linky (http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nrk.no%2Fnyheter%2Fnorge%2F1.77 23132)

Political Youth Camp? WTF? Gee, that sounds like fun.

That isn't a translation error apparently, CNN is calling it the same thing.

The
7/22/2011, 01:12 PM

It's run by the Labour Party.

So, this could just as easily be right wing lunatics as it could be muslim ********* lunatics.

Lott's Bandana
7/22/2011, 01:14 PM
Lunatics being the operative word here.

GKeeper316
7/22/2011, 01:15 PM

its basically a summer camp for kids interested in learning about government service.

sappstuf
7/22/2011, 01:59 PM
A terror group, Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami, or the Helpers of the Global Jihad, issued a statement claiming responsibility for the attack, according to Will McCants, a terrorism analyst at C.N.A., a research institute that studies terrorism. The message said the attack was a response to Norwegian forces’ presence in Afghanistan and to unspecified insults to the Prophet Muhammad.

The
7/22/2011, 02:16 PM

Apparently, they're denying it again. Supposedly, this info came from a post on a message board.

Linky (http://www.jihadica.com/alleged-claim-for-oslo-attacks/)

WichitaSooner
7/22/2011, 02:25 PM
This has "America is too difficult to attack so let's hit some white people somewhere else easier" written all over it.

pphilfran
7/22/2011, 02:30 PM
This has "America is too difficult to attack so let's hit some white people somewhere else easier" written all over it.

BS...I could make a fertilizer/fuel oil bomb similar to the OKC bombing easily...

WichitaSooner
7/22/2011, 02:36 PM
BS...I could make a fertilizer/fuel oil bomb similar to the OKC bombing easily...

Could you buy the supplies you need without being tracked? I don't think so... And I am not insinuating it's impossible to attack the US, just that it is more difficult now.

pphilfran
7/22/2011, 02:40 PM
Could you buy the supplies you need without being tracked? I don't think so... And I am not insinuating it's impossible to attack the US, just that it is more difficult now.

Only the blasting cap would be difficult...

I could buy a several tons of fertilizer and a hundred gallons of diesel over a month and no one would be the wiser...

Rental truck and I am good to go....

Fish&Game
7/22/2011, 02:45 PM
You are now being tracked....

GKeeper316
7/22/2011, 02:47 PM

dont need blasting caps and use a cell phone to remote detonate, instead of the timer mcveigh used. he didn't have cheap cell service back then and no such thing as a nameless pre-paid phone.

Jammin'
7/22/2011, 02:47 PM

I could buy a several tons of fertilizer and a hundred gallons of diesel over a month and no one would be the wiser...

This entire board is now being monitored. Thanks phil.

pphilfran
7/22/2011, 02:48 PM
dont need blasting caps and use a cell phone to remote detonate, instead of the timer mcveigh used. he didn't have cheap cell service back then and no such thing as a nameless pre-paid phone.

As you can tell I haven't done much research...I would guess the trigger device would be the most difficult...

pphilfran
7/22/2011, 02:49 PM
This entire board is now being monitored. Thanks phil.

Any time....

The
7/22/2011, 02:51 PM
The shooter is (white) Norwegian, and was seen at the bomb site as well.

Jammin'
7/22/2011, 02:52 PM
FTR: Just kidding about the weed guys. I only drink.

<looks around and slowly backs out of room>

WichitaSooner
7/22/2011, 02:52 PM

I don't know what limits for fertilizer purchases are used to trigger some attention... But, if I try to buy too much sudafed in one month I'm not allowed, so it follows that something that can be used to blow up a building would be at least followed as closely... But, I don't know the exact rules on that.

But, the fact remains that it seems like the terrorists have learned what two-bit thieves here in America learned LONG ago... just because there's multiple opportunities, it's better to hit where the easiest opportunity is located.

GKeeper316
7/22/2011, 02:54 PM
As you can tell I haven't done much research...I would guess the trigger device would be the most difficult...

20 bucks worth of black cats will get you enough gunpowder to effectively detonate a mixed fuel/fertilizer bomb.

The
7/22/2011, 02:54 PM
Pics of the dead kids. (http://www.abcnyheter.no/files/imagecache/wide/2011-29/utoya980_0.jpg) Pretty obviously NSFL.

Jammin'
7/22/2011, 02:55 PM
The shooter is (white) Norwegian, and was seen at the bomb site as well.

http://medias.fluctuat.net/films/2/5/2581/piege-de-cristal/photos/67875-alexander-godunov.jpg

Lott's Bandana
7/22/2011, 02:57 PM
its basically a summer camp for kids interested in learning about government service.

Sounded suspiciously Aryan.

pphilfran
7/22/2011, 02:57 PM
I don't know what limits for fertilizer purchases are used to trigger some attention... But, if I try to buy too much sudafed in one month I'm not allowed, so it follows that something that can be used to blow up a building would be at least followed as closely... But, I don't know the exact rules on that.

But, the fact remains that it seems like the terrorists have learned what two-bit thieves here in America learned LONG ago... just because there's multiple opportunities, it's better to hit where the easiest opportunity is located.

You are making this way too difficult...

I could by a pack of Sudafed from multiple stores over a period of time...just like I could buy a hundred pounds of fert at a 20 different stores...

Nobody would f'n know....

WichitaSooner
7/22/2011, 03:06 PM
You are making this way too difficult...

I could by a pack of Sudafed from multiple stores over a period of time...just like I could buy a hundred pounds of fert at a 20 different stores...

Nobody would f'n know....

No actually you CAN'T. They track the purchases using your ID no matter where you buy it.

That's kind of the point.

I don't know how the fertilizer thing works but I'm pretty sure it's similar and if you buy more that what you really need or can justify needing, you get a knock on your door.

The
7/22/2011, 03:10 PM
Apparently, here is the guy shooting: LINKY, (http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/drfront/2011-07/22/11-a0b28f94-1a998e35.jpeg) because there's a whole hell of a lot of bodies

pphilfran
7/22/2011, 03:20 PM
No actually you CAN'T. They track the purchases using your ID no matter where you buy it.

I don't know how the fertilizer thing works but I'm pretty sure it's similar and if you buy more that what you really need or can justify needing, you get a knock on your door.

Bull chit...I never show an ID when buying fertilizer or diesel...

pphilfran
7/22/2011, 03:27 PM
Some cold medicines they require ID....no ID is needed to buy a hundred pounds of fertilizer from a store...

pphilfran
7/22/2011, 03:28 PM
You have bought into a bunch of hype...

Lott's Bandana
7/22/2011, 03:31 PM
Apparently, here is the guy shooting: LINKY, (http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/drfront/2011-07/22/11-a0b28f94-1a998e35.jpeg) because there's a whole hell of a lot of bodies

That is quite disturbing.

pphilfran
7/22/2011, 03:54 PM

I wouldn't buy sudafed to make a bomb...

WichitaSooner
7/22/2011, 03:57 PM
I wouldn't buy sudafed to make a bomb...

No but you would to make meth... so we have a law to track who buys how much of it... So it follows that we would also be smart enough to also put that system in place for things that can be used to blow up buildings. But, I guess we're not that smart.

GKeeper316
7/22/2011, 04:00 PM
No but you would to make meth... so we have a law to track who buys how much of it... So it follows that we would also be smart enough to also put that system in place for things that can be used to blow up buildings. But, I guess we're not that smart.

it'll never happen. anyone with a few hours time can find a formula for building a bomb out of household chemicals.

pphilfran
7/22/2011, 04:02 PM
it'll never happen. anyone with a few hours time can find a formula for building a bomb out of household chemicals.

Thank you...

Lott's Bandana
7/22/2011, 04:02 PM
I can see Dean getting "carded" when he rolls up for his seasonal tank of Anhydrogenous Pneumonia or whatever he gets for his big grassy knoll.

That actually sounds like cold medicine.

soonercruiser
7/22/2011, 04:04 PM
It is very difficult to name a current conflict anywhere on this planet that one of the antagonists is a member of a Muslim group espousing Jihad.Other than North Korea and the Pakistan/India tensions, I can't think of another off the top of my head.

Is it just me....?
Or is this post completely denying reality???
Like Obama, cocaine does cause brain damage!

The
7/22/2011, 04:06 PM
Is it just me....?

You... got Lott's post completely backwards. Like 180 degrees backwards.

Look's like YOUR the braindamaged one, Benito.

soonercruiser
7/22/2011, 04:08 PM
You... got Lott's post completely backwards. Like 180 degrees backwards.

Look's like YOUR the braindamaged one, Benito.

You telling me that was "sarcasm" pot head?

Apologies to Lott if it was.
(Where the he11 is the sarcasm icon?????)

The
7/22/2011, 04:09 PM
You telling me that was "sarcasm" pot head?

I'm telling you your reading comprehension is ****, closet queen.

Lott's Bandana
7/22/2011, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Lott's Bandana http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3299288#post3299288)
It is very difficult to name a current conflict anywhere on this planet that one of the antagonists is a member of a Muslim group espousing Jihad.Other than North Korea and the Pakistan/India tensions, I can't think of another off the top of my head.

Is it just me....?

I suck.

There's supposed to be an ISN'T there, but my finger FAIL completely 180'd my intent.

Thanks for the cocaine-correction.

The
7/22/2011, 04:10 PM
I suck.

There's supposed to be an ISN'T there, but my finger FAIL completely 180'd my intent.

Thanks for the cocaine-correction.

Which is a PAINFULLY obvious typo, considering the context.

Lott's Bandana
7/22/2011, 04:11 PM
Which is a PAINFULLY obvious typo, considering the context.

I've got to quit typing with my elbows.

The
7/22/2011, 04:12 PM
I've got to quit typing with my elbows.

I blame your new hat.

Lott's Bandana
7/22/2011, 04:14 PM
I blame your new hat.

Not wearing it.

Too freakin HOT!

WichitaSooner
7/22/2011, 04:17 PM
Thank you...

Okay so you contend it's JUST as easy to commit an act here in the US as anywhere else.... then why has it not happened in 10 years?

Do the extremists NOT hate us anymore? lol

The
7/22/2011, 04:19 PM
Okay so you contend it's JUST as easy to commit an act here in the US as anywhere else.... then why has it not happened in 10 years?

Most people aren't mass murderers. And those that are aren't typically mentally capable of such a plot.

pphilfran
7/22/2011, 04:22 PM

Cause there are not that many of them...small groups that we are spending trillions of dollars in an attempt to control...

I am actually very surprised that we haven't had additional bombings....

imo (and my opinion doesn't mean chit) the terror groups are dreaming up wild azz ideas that they float out to the intel agencies and then sit back and watch us jump through hoops and spend huge amounts of cash to stop those wild azz ideas...and then they watch and laugh their azzes off...similar to what Star Wars Defense did to Russia...

WichitaSooner
7/22/2011, 04:30 PM
Cause there are not that many of them...small groups that we are spending trillions of dollars in an attempt to control...

I am actually very surprised that we haven't had additional bombings....

imo (and my opinion doesn't mean chit) the terror groups are dreaming up wild azz ideas that they float out to the intel agencies and then sit back and watch us jump through hoops and spend huge amounts of cash to stop those wild azz ideas...and then they watch and laugh their azzes off...similar to what Star Wars Defense did to Russia...

Okay then... lol.

pphilfran
7/22/2011, 04:38 PM
Okay then... lol.

How many foreign based terrorist bombings have we had in the US since it's inception?

One....and all of our money spent has been the reason we have not had another?

There is more to it than airport screening....

Sooner98
7/22/2011, 04:44 PM

No, predictable would be:

"CHRISTIANS ARE VIOLENT TOO, JUST LOOK AT THE CRUSADES!!!!!"

soonerloyal
7/22/2011, 05:33 PM
Yep, I remember part of downtown OKC looking like that. It'll never be something I will get used to. Prayers for all the folks.
:(

pphilfran
7/22/2011, 05:51 PM
I forgot about the first World Trade Center parking lot bombing...so actually it has been two bombings...

JohnnyMack
7/22/2011, 09:24 PM
32 year Norwegian in custody. Self described as a Christian conservative.

AlboSooner
7/22/2011, 10:16 PM
is this moslem attack or vikings attrack, cuz one is terror the other is protest.

Lott's Bandana
7/22/2011, 10:53 PM
is this moslem attack or vikings attrack, cuz one is terror the other is protest.

Not much of a Vikings attack this year without Favre.

All on 28.

sappstuf
7/22/2011, 11:54 PM
http://static.vg.no/uploaded/image/bilderigg/2011/07/23/1311378457373_34.jpg

sappstuf
7/23/2011, 08:42 AM
91 dead now... Mostly kids.

About the bomb.

Norwegian media say the Oslo bomb was made of fertilizer and that the suspect owned a company, Breivik Geofarm, which a supply firm said he had used to buy the material.

"These are goods that were delivered on May 4," Oddny Estenstad, a spokeswoman at farm supply chain Felleskjoepet Agri, told Reuters. "It was 6 tonnes of fertilizer, which is a small, normal order for a standard agricultural producer."

Sooner98
7/23/2011, 08:53 AM
Looks like Norway has their Timothy McVeigh. Hopefully the also have the death penalty.

sappstuf
7/23/2011, 09:03 AM
Looks like Norway has their Timothy McVeigh. Hopefully the also have the death penalty.

Doesn't sound like it..

By law it is possible to receive life imprisonment in Norway, but there are no examples of such after the latest correctional law passed in 2002. There are basically two types of maximum penalty laws:

The maximum determinate penalty is 21 years imprisonment, but only a small percentage of prisoners serve more than 14 years. Prisoners will typically get unsupervised parole for weekends etc. after serving ⅓ of their sentence (a maximum of 7 years) and can receive early release after serving ⅔ of their sentence (a maximum of 14 years).

The maximum indeterminate penalty, called "containment" (Norwegian: forvaring), is also set at 21 years imprisonment, and the prisoner is required to serve at least 10 years before becoming eligible for parole. "Containment" is used when the prisoner is deemed a danger to society and there is a great chance of committing violent crimes in the future. If the prisoner is still considered dangerous after serving the original sentence, the prisoner can receive up to five years additional containment.

If the additional time is served, and the offender is still considered dangerous, a prisoner can continue to receive up to five years additional containment, and this, in theory, could result in actual life imprisonment. [1] However, the offender can be paroled or released at any time if it is determined that the offender is no longer a danger to society.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/23/2011, 09:51 AM
I blame Sarah Palin and the Tea Party for creating the climate of hate which made this possible.MSNBC has the blame on Right Wing Christian Terrorists:

Deputy Police Chief Roger Andresen would not speculate on the man's motives but told a news conference: "He describes himself as a Christian, leaning toward right-wing Christianity, on his Facebook page."-rom online article http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43854355/ns/world_news-europe/?GT1=43001

GKeeper316
7/23/2011, 10:06 AM
MSNBC has the blame on Right Wing Christian Terrorists:

Deputy Police Chief Roger Andresen would not speculate on the man's motives but told a news conference: "He describes himself as a Christian, leaning toward right-wing Christianity, on his Facebook page."-rom online article http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43854355/ns/world_news-europe/?GT1=43001

msnbc???

sounds like law enforcement in norway is making that claim. msnbc is just reporting what they have gathered from official sources...

i know its hard for you to make the distiction.

7/23/2011, 12:47 PM
msnbc???

sounds like law enforcement in norway is making that claim. msnbc is just reporting what they have gathered from official sources...

i know its hard for you to make the distiction.You're an angry sort, ain't ya? God Bless, and peace to you, bro.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/23/2011, 12:57 PM
He regularly posted on a Norwegian right-wing site called Document.no in 2009 and 2010, the editor of the site Hans Rustad said.

"He writes mostly about what Americans call the cultural war; focused on immigration, demography, identity, and politics in the broader sense," Rustad wrote on the site on Saturday.

"His main enemy is not Muslims, but multiculturalists and what he calls cultural marxists."

Gee, what a surprise.

yermom
7/23/2011, 01:10 PM
religion of peace indeed

7/23/2011, 01:21 PM
religion of peace indeedNorway has its own Timothy McVeigh. Been a long time since a terrorist wasn't Muslim. At least, we know of no Muslim connection to that knucklehead, yet. You go on thinking Christianity teaches killing infidels, haha. enjoy. Welcome back to the Crusades, huh?

SouthCarolinaSooner
7/25/2011, 03:50 PM
Death toll cut from 93 to 76, shooter claims there are two more cells waiting to strike. I have a friend living ~2.5 from Oslo who says not only Norway but all of Sweden is on edge, since they were mentioned multiple times in Breivik's manifesto, which also included large amounts of plagiarized material from the Unabomber! For the death penalty, Norway does not have it and their max sentence is 21 years if the defendant is deemed able to return to society. If not, they will come up for review every 5 years I believe. In the 40's Norway temporarily re-instituted the death penalty so that they could execute Quisling and some of his cronies, but I hope they don't do the same and re-introduce it here. This guy wants to be a martyr and wants to draw attention (something trying to reintroduce the penalty would do) best thing would be to let him rot away in solitary forever.

JohnnyMack
7/25/2011, 03:53 PM
You're an angry sort, ain't ya? God Bless, and peace to you, bro.

What a ********* thing for you to say. You spew hate and venom like it's going out of style you hypocritical lemming.

Turd_Ferguson
7/25/2011, 03:54 PM
I thought it was 21 years per offense? Also, noticed the judge is keeping public and press out of the court room. Good move IMO. The press is bout to lose they're minds over it...

SouthCarolinaSooner
7/25/2011, 03:55 PM
I thought it was 21 years per offense? Also, noticed the judge is keeping public and press out of the court room. Good move IMO. The press is bout to lose they're minds over it...
I've seen different articles interpreted it different ways, I would hope 21 years per offense. And agree on the last part, keeping it from being a media spectacle and bringing further attention.

Turd_Ferguson
7/25/2011, 04:00 PM
What a ********* thing for you to say. You spew hate and venom like it's going out of style you hypocritical lemming.So, you don't spew hate and venom about Christianity anymore?

The
7/25/2011, 04:06 PM
religion of peace indeed
http://i.imgur.com/qbM58.jpg

Turd_Ferguson
7/25/2011, 04:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qbM58.jpg

That was just against the darky's though...that doesn't count.

Jammin'
7/25/2011, 04:10 PM
:pop:

7/25/2011, 04:11 PM
What a ********* thing for you to say. You spew hate and venom like it's going out of style you hypocritical lemming.You're in our prayers, little guy.

The
7/25/2011, 04:13 PM
That was just against the darky's though...that doesn't count.
http://i.imgur.com/bDkEu.jpg

7/25/2011, 04:16 PM
That was just against the darky's though...that doesn't count.My grandpa's business(a hardware store in Sapulpa) was attacked by the KKK, and he was an Irish American, but Catholic, which I guess wasn't good enough for the KKK types.

SouthCarolinaSooner
7/25/2011, 04:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bDkEu.jpg
McVeigh said science was his religion, claimed to be agnostic then took Catholic last rites. Am confused

7/25/2011, 04:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bDkEu.jpgWhat did McVeigh have to do with Christianity?
(BTW, you gotta lot of nerve ostensibly condemning McVeigh, when you claim to be an anarchist)

The
7/25/2011, 04:19 PM
McVeigh said science was his religion, claimed to be agnostic then took Catholic last rites. Am confused

What did McVeigh have to do with Christianity?

Roman Catholic.
Terry Nichols was some weird form of protestant.
Elohim City is Christian Identity.

7/25/2011, 04:28 PM
Roman Catholic.
Terry Nichols was some weird form of protestant.
Elohim City is Christian Identity.Your fellow anarchist from South Carolina says McVeigh said he was an agnostic. Took Catholic last rites "just in case" they might help.

Regardless, Christianity doesn't teach violence against those you disagree with. Only Islam has that philosophy in its teachings. Nobody in his right mind who's Christian, Jewish, Bhuddist, or whatever thinks McVeigh or the new idjut in Norway were anything but criminal or at war, and certainly not justified in committing their terrorism.

Jammin'
7/25/2011, 04:33 PM
Your fellow anarchist from South Carolina says McVeigh said he was an agnostic. Took Catholic last rites "just in case" they might help.

Regardless, Christianity doesn't teach violence against those you disagree with. Only Islam has that philosophy in its teachings. Nobody in his right mind who's Christian, Jewish, Bhuddist, or whatever thinks McVeigh or the new idjut in Norway were anything but criminal or at war, and certainly not justified in committing their terrorism.

Have you read the Old Testament? Citing a specific might be 2 Kings 10:18-27

The
7/25/2011, 04:33 PM
Your fellow anarchist from South Carolina says McVeigh said he was an agnostic. Took Catholic last rites "just in case" they might help.

Regardless, Christianity doesn't teach violence against those you disagree with.

America is fighting 2 Wars.
1)We are about halfway fighting the GWOT(Global War on Terror)...and neither party cares about border security.
2)The Democrats ARE fighting the WOC(War on the Constitution), and the Republicans won't fight back.
DEAR 3rd PARTYITES: If you can't win the Repub. nomination as a conservative, you DAMN SURE can't win the Gen. Election, either!Matthew 10:34

SouthCarolinaSooner
7/25/2011, 04:34 PM

Regardless, Christianity doesn't teach violence against those you disagree with anymore. Only a minority of [primarily] Sunni Islam has that philosophy in its teachings. Nobody in his right mind who's Christian, Jewish, Bhuddist, or whatever thinks McVeigh or the new idjut in Norway were anything but criminal or at war, and certainly not justified in committing their terrorism.
FIFY

Jammin'
7/25/2011, 04:36 PM
FIFY

harder to argue against your adjustment.

The
7/25/2011, 04:36 PM
And, in case you've forgotten:

The Hutaree (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutaree) Militia.

Turd_Ferguson
7/25/2011, 04:37 PM
Have you read the Old Testament? Citing a specific might be 2 Kings 10:18-27Your ****'n with us...right?

Jammin'
7/25/2011, 04:40 PM
Your ****'n with us...right?

maybe, who is "us"?

Blue
7/25/2011, 04:40 PM
Matthew 10:34

The two edged sword of the Word of God.

Weak.

The
7/25/2011, 04:41 PM
The two edged sword of the Word of God.

Weak.

Explain.

Blue
7/25/2011, 04:42 PM
The sword of the spirit is the Living Word of God. Thats how I interpret that verse without actually getting my Bible.

Blue
7/25/2011, 04:45 PM
Jesus didn't come to bring peace. He goes on to say things like Mother against son, brother against brother. He must hate is life in order to gain it. Things like that.

Basically he was saying that believers would face trials in that some believe and some won't, thus causing conflict.

These verses always get taken out of context.

IMO, of course.

The
The sword of the spirit is the Living Word of God. Thats how I interpret that verse without actually getting my Bible.

This verse is/was hanging on a plaque above the gates to Elohim City.

JohnnyMack
So, you don't spew hate and venom about Christianity anymore?

I didn't say that. I'm just not a hypocrite.

Blue
7/25/2011, 04:47 PM
This verse is/was hanging on a plaque above the gates to Elohim City.

Well then I'd say they misinterpreted it.

No doubt there's many out there that pervert the word for their own benefit. Like Westboro.

JohnnyMack
7/25/2011, 04:48 PM
You're in our prayers, little guy.

Pray for more wars for your beloved Military Industrial Complex. You need more dead brown people to prop up your GOP's hawkish philosophy.

JohnnyMack
7/25/2011, 04:48 PM
No doubt there's many out there that pervert the word for their own benefit.

Like Al Qaeda?

Blue
7/25/2011, 04:50 PM
Like Al Qaeda?

I don't think you've ever seen me labeling all Muslims terrorists.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/25/2011, 04:54 PM
This is going to make it a lot harder for my white *** to get on a plane without getting felt up...so at least there is that good news.

MsProudSooner
7/25/2011, 04:59 PM
Who besides me thinks the police in Oslo look horribly inept and inefficient?

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/25/2011, 05:01 PM
To be fair..this is Norway..where the biggest crime is usually driving with your lights off at 2:30 in the afternoon

Turd_Ferguson
7/25/2011, 05:01 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how they have pictures of him standing over the body's...

MsProudSooner
7/25/2011, 05:04 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how they have pictures of him standing over the body's...

Cell phones or security cameras or pics taken by that helicopter.

SouthCarolinaSooner
7/25/2011, 05:05 PM
Who besides me thinks the police in Oslo look horribly inept and inefficient?
I'd say the decoy bombing worked terribly well

7/25/2011, 05:06 PM
summary: Christianity doesn't teach violence against those with which you disagree, at least ANYMORE. Some, at least one Moslem/Islam sect does, and there are plenty of violent Islamists ready and willing to kill infidels. They aren't condemned by other Moslems, perhaps due to fear of retribution. Big problems, indeed. McVeigh and the Norwegian terrorist, and other non-Moslem terrorists, are as*hole jerkwads, who need severe and discouraging punishment, at least.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/25/2011, 05:15 PM
Actually I disagree...anyone that kills innocent people are ******* jerkwads, who need sever discouraging punishment...regardless of religion. Every group has *******s. I have Islamic friends who talk **** about Al Qaeda and their like all the time....

AlboSooner
7/25/2011, 05:24 PM
Jihad is well-documented and well supported practice in the Islamic writings, in the hadith and the Qur'an. Mohamet himself used Jihad to spread Islam, where is used to go from village to village and ask people to peacefully become Moslems or else they would die. Many converted and many died.

The point of Islam is to become the dominant world religion weather by choice or by the sword, regardless of what that one Moslem friend told you when you discussed Islam with them.

MR2-Sooner86
7/25/2011, 06:00 PM
There's far too much herpin' and derpin' going on in this thread.

AlboSooner
7/25/2011, 07:15 PM
thanks for joining in

MR2-Sooner86
7/25/2011, 07:18 PM
My press secretary is preparing my response. You'll have it later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

AlboSooner
7/25/2011, 07:21 PM
I'm sure it will be stellar. like always.

cccasooner2
7/25/2011, 07:24 PM
summary: Christianity doesn't teach violence against those with which you disagree, at least ANYMORE. Some, at least one Moslem/Islam sect does, and there are plenty of violent Islamists ready and willing to kill infidels. They aren't condemned by other Moslems, perhaps due to fear of retribution. Big problems, indeed. McVeigh and the Norwegian terrorist, and other non-Moslem terrorists, are as*hole jerkwads, who need severe and discouraging punishment, at least.

What is the problem? It has been ordained in Christianity that infidels deserve death (citation needed).

Turd_Ferguson
7/25/2011, 07:25 PM
What is the problem? It has been ordained in Christianity that infidels deserve death (citation needed).
Why you heathen bastard!:mad::mad::mad:

hawaii 5-0
7/25/2011, 07:28 PM
A friend from Wisconsin said Oslo is full of Middle Eastern refugees.

I think the right wing nut job just wanted his country back.

5-0

Trump/ Oleg 2012

royalfan5
7/25/2011, 07:29 PM

I think the right wing nut job just wanted his country back.

5-0

Trump/ Oleg 2012

But reducing the populations of whites wasn't going to bring him closer to that goal.

MR2-Sooner86
7/25/2011, 07:30 PM
I'm sure it will be stellar. like always.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/lknife0000/SarcasmMeter.jpg

Not sure if I need to get this thing readjusted or not.

AlboSooner
7/25/2011, 07:32 PM

Middle Eastern refugees who often live off the welfare program, and have as many babies as they can to profit from the government, and demand the Islamization of the countries where they live.

Recall the Moslem protests in the Uk, France, Netherlands, and so on. A progressive, liberal Europe despises Islam. They don't want their artists murdered because they might offend Islam.

hawaii 5-0
7/25/2011, 07:34 PM
But reducing the populations of whites wasn't going to bring him closer to that goal.

I think he went after the government building as a protest for them having lax immigration requirements.

I have no idea why he took his anger out on children.

I don't read manifestos. (Or is it manifestoes?)

5-0

Trump/ Arn 2012

AlboSooner
7/25/2011, 07:34 PM
manifestii

Turd_Ferguson
7/25/2011, 07:35 PM
Middle Eastern refugees who often live off the welfare program, and have as many babies as they can to profit from the government, and demand the Islamization of the countries where they live.

Recall the Moslem protests in the Uk, France, Netherlands, and so on. A progressive, liberal Europe despises Islam. They don't want their artists murdered because they might offend Islam.Hawaii 5-0 thinks your a right wing wacko...

heh...I got rhym'n skillz

hawaii 5-0
7/25/2011, 07:47 PM
I saw a lot of mideastern refugees in the Netherlands a coupla years ago. Also Balkan and Armenian types that looked pretty scary. More of 'em came out after dark.

5-0

Trump/ Olaf 2012

87sooner
7/25/2011, 07:57 PM
I think he went after the government building as a protest for them having lax immigration requirements.

I have no idea why he took his anger out on children.

I don't read manifestos. (Or is it manifestoes?)

5-0

Trump/ Arn 2012

i believe the camp was run by members of the ruling party...
he took out the next generation of politicians..

hawaii 5-0
7/25/2011, 08:01 PM
i believe the camp was run by members of the ruling party...
he took out the next generation of politicians..

What?? You read Manifestii?

5-0

Trump/ Nils 2012

7/25/2011, 08:15 PM
But reducing the populations of whites wasn't going to bring him closer to that goal.Terrorism of ANY kind(as best I can tell) is sorta unadvisable.

87sooner
7/25/2011, 08:17 PM
What?? You read Manifestii?

5-0

Trump/ Nils 2012

i read the news...

MR2-Sooner86
7/26/2011, 03:51 AM
I'll just say this, the guy is a nut.

If you blow up a federal building to take revenge on the government, you're nuts.
If you kill in the name of your religion, you're nuts.
If you kill for your political ideology, you're nuts.
If you kill because somebody has a different skin color, you're nuts.
If you kill or destroy because nobody follows you exactly, you're nuts.

Does it matter why? No, because it's insane. I can find people who kill for all sorts of ideas. Does it matter if a Klansman or Black Panther kill somebody? No, they both have screws loose.

Now, one side is pointing fingers at the other saying it's their fault. Congratulations, your intelligence is a little lower than the media circle jerk hours after the Arizona shooting to blame it on Sarah Palin.

I can find a whole lot of left-wing Islamic atheist terrorist attackers. Do we really want to debate who "did more" in terms of death and damage? A Christian killed a bunch of children. Several Muslims flew planes into buildings. They're both crazy but people died and that's the really sad part.

It's also sad how people rub their hands together drooling as this news breaks on these stories because they hope it'll be "the other side" and they can score political points. (See Bloomberg after the Time Square bomber)

Anyway, **** this guy. I hope he gets AIDS in prison.