PDA

View Full Version : To all you Internet Bullies....

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 08:10 PM
Kiss me!

BThRZbCs-p8&feature=player_embedded

OUHOMER
7/21/2011, 08:40 PM
i guess our bullies were toughter than his. Our bullies would have punched you in the kisser for that.

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 09:10 PM
i guess our bullies were toughter than his. Our bullies would have punched you in the kisser for that.

I thought it was wild he spoke out about his past.

I like when he went to entertain our troops and he cut his hair but his ears are so different that I find myself really bothered by his Right ear.

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/wtfdudep1.gif

soonercruiser
7/21/2011, 10:09 PM
Colbert is definately psychologicall "damaged goods".
And, of course, he would never be a TV bully and call anyone names.....would he?
:cry:

sooner ngintunr
7/21/2011, 10:15 PM

SicEmBaylor
7/21/2011, 10:15 PM
Colbert is definately psychologicall "damaged goods".
And, of course, he would never be a TV bully and call anyone names.....would he?
:cry:

Satire is bullying?

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 10:16 PM
LOL...

Dude is pretty sharp. I was noticing that the folks that he interviews seem to get into trouble with him when they say something and he sums it up and then they agree with his little summation. The other night one Lady agreed with him that Political Contributions tend to Taint the Election Process. She agreed and she probably now regrets even having the word Taint in her personal Vocabulary now....lol

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 10:16 PM
Satire is bullying?

It depends if it's Fox News or not.

Curly Bill
7/21/2011, 10:24 PM
It depends if it's Fox News or not.

:confused: :confused:

Trying too hard to get in a shot at Fox news? Or I'm sure you've got some convoluted explanation of what you meant?

SoCaliSooner
7/21/2011, 10:38 PM
LOL...

Dude is pretty sharp. I was noticing that the folks that he interviews seem to get into trouble with him when they say something and he sums it up and then they agree with his little summation. The other night one Lady agreed with him that Political Contributions tend to Taint the Election Process. She agreed and she probably now regrets even having the word Taint in her personal Vocabulary now....lol

You also forget that segments are not shot in the sequence in which questions are asked and are also edited for comedic purposes. Colbert is funny and entertaining.

Jammin'
7/21/2011, 10:55 PM
Tell me you're watching Colbert right now... About the brain.

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 11:00 PM
You also forget that segments are not shot in the sequence in which questions are asked and are also edited for comedic purposes. Colbert is funny and entertaining.

You mean they edit stuff?

Wow! Who knew?:rolleyes:

To bad he can't do Live Stuff huh...

qVP_bZV8_GA

AM76S1uW3mU

SoCaliSooner
7/21/2011, 11:01 PM
Tell me you're watching Colbert right now... About the brain.

I am not. Did a grueling round of physical therapy, sat in the spa for an hour, iced the knee, iced the rum and took an aleve. I'd take something stronger but there are giant flashing warning signs on the Internet serving as cautionary tales.

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 11:04 PM
Do not drink alcohol while taking Aleve. Alcohol can increase the risk of stomach bleeding caused by Aleve.

SoCaliSooner
7/21/2011, 11:08 PM
Do not drink alcohol while taking Aleve. Alcohol can increase the risk of stomach bleeding caused by Aleve.
Trust me. I'll be fine.

Romulus
7/21/2011, 11:10 PM
Socali can bleed for four or five days straight without dying

SoCaliSooner
7/21/2011, 11:13 PM

Do you remember that one time like two weeks after surgery that I accidentally took 2 vicodin 750mg instead of 2 325mg? That was a crazy day!

Romulus
7/21/2011, 11:16 PM
^^^^
didn't you post like 125 times that day and has some incredible callouts of people?!?
I remember some redonkulous youtube videos you posted that day!!

SoCaliSooner
7/21/2011, 11:21 PM
^^^^
didn't you post like 125 times that day and has some incredible callouts of people?!?
I remember some redonkulous youtube videos you posted that day!!

Si, I decided after that day that I didn't like that loopy feeling and decided to gut out the rest of the rehab process only using advil or aleve. A total of two ACL's replaced, a PCL, rebuilt shoulder, torn hamstring, torn thumb ligament and I think I should still be back to work in 90 days or less. Advil liquid gels are the bomb.

SoCaliSooner
7/21/2011, 11:22 PM
Can you recommend anything else Rom?

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 11:24 PM
Trust me. I'll be fine.

Just pointing out that you aren't following the Warnings regarding this medicine.

This product contains an NSAID which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.

http://aleve.com/faqs.php

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 11:25 PM
Just in case....ALEVE encourages direct consumer input via a toll-free telephone number: 1-800-395-0689.

SoCaliSooner
7/21/2011, 11:26 PM
Just pointing out that you aren't following the Warnings regarding this medicine.

This product contains an NSAID which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.

http://aleve.com/faqs.php

Well....I had the aleve about 5 hours ago and had 1 drink I've been working for an hour.

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 11:28 PM
Better give em a call.

stevo
7/21/2011, 11:28 PM
this thread is great

SicEmBaylor
7/21/2011, 11:29 PM
Si, I decided after that day that I didn't like that loopy feeling and decided to gut out the rest of the rehab process only using advil or aleve. A total of two ACL's replaced, a PCL, rebuilt shoulder, torn hamstring, torn thumb ligament and I think I should still be back to work in 90 days or less. Advil liquid gels are the bomb.

If I'm reading this correctly, you have some spare vicodin and I have a new bff.

How you doin'?

SoCaliSooner
7/21/2011, 11:29 PM
Better give em a call.

Well....I haven't resorted to crushing up and snorting the aleve, so it's safe to assume I'm not using it recreationally.... It's just for a little pain.

SoCaliSooner
7/21/2011, 11:33 PM
If I'm reading this correctly, you have some spare vicodin and I have a new bff.

How you doin'?

I have vicodin, percocet, soma, zanaflex....but my best friend is my electrical stim unit on the knee that controls the majority of the pain and edema. I've been able to hit the gym every day for the last 6 weeks.

Ctina
7/22/2011, 04:44 AM
In Soviet Russia, the gym hit you!

http://www.yakov.com/images/bioImg1.jpg

Sorry. That was random.

jk the sooner fan
7/22/2011, 05:41 AM

Most other women just call this their period

OutlandTrophy
7/22/2011, 07:07 AM
Better give em a call.

You really got him Good with That one!! LOLs

Do it again Greg, make the fireMan look Silly again.

usmc-sooner
7/22/2011, 08:15 AM
He knows about pills and meds

usmc-sooner
7/22/2011, 08:25 AM
:D

DIB
7/22/2011, 08:44 AM
This thread is in violation of 7 separate sections of HIPAA

Aldebaran
7/22/2011, 09:02 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e118/Ald3baran/freaks/1.jpg

3rdgensooner
7/22/2011, 09:34 AM
This thread is "queer".

NTTAWWT

SoCaliSooner
7/22/2011, 10:08 AM
This thread is "queer".

NTTAWWT

I'll show you...queer. Check your pm.

soonercruiser
7/22/2011, 01:02 PM
This thread is in violation of 7 separate sections of HIPAA

"Self-disclosure" is not a HIPPA violation!
(and...it only covers health care workers...not people whom the person thought were his/her friends) :D
Tells us more, please.

Call Obama for suggestions on elevating your pain relief!
:P

The
7/22/2011, 01:02 PM
(and...it only covers health care workers...not people whom the person thought were his/her friends) :D
Tells us more, please.

DAMN YOU, OBAMA!

SoCaliSooner
7/22/2011, 02:10 PM
Tells us more, please.

What would We do if There was no access to Pain medication? LOL! There are people Making a living Off the healthcare industry. Is that what we Want? Are as a Country prepared? Who's to say?

People understand that Some can do this and others will. We can't Judge those with Prescriptions or in pain Without prescriptions. This type of Attack is the kind of thing Killing us and we are in this for the Long haul.

This is a Tragedy of Having proportions.