PDA

View Full Version : What would put off a REVOLT til after the '12 election?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/21/2011, 02:14 PM
for starters, I think, one could be triggered many different ways.:(

mgsooner
7/21/2011, 02:17 PM
Please speak English.

SouthCarolinaSooner
7/21/2011, 02:19 PM
A little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing

The
7/21/2011, 02:19 PM
http://images.fastcompany.com/upload/dogfish-9-600.gif

Jammin'
7/21/2011, 02:20 PM
Rush, if you're talking back to the tv/radio again, try to include us on what was said that encouraged this question. It helps us not understand you better.

tommieharris91
7/21/2011, 02:23 PM
I wanna revolt after work today!

The
7/21/2011, 02:25 PM
Serious answer:

Ms. NEW BOOTY

http://i.imgur.com/sTZcq.gif

7/21/2011, 02:37 PM
Please speak English.Things have happened that have backed the country into a corner, as we all know. Massive spending cuts and change in philosophy of govt. leaders is necessary to re-establish the economy(yes, private sector IS the economy)If that happens, or if elections establish that change, the Left might revolt. If it doesn't happen, the country goes down the economic shi*ter, and the Private Sector will be forced into Civil Strife. International incidents could cause shi* to happen, too, such as an attack on Israel.

The
7/21/2011, 02:39 PM
Things have happened that have backed the country into a corner, as we all know. Massive spending cuts and change in philosophy of govt. leaders is necessary to re-establish the economy(yes, private sector IS the economy)If that happens, or if elections establish that change, the Left might revolt. If it doesn't happen, the country goes down the economic shi*ter, and the Private Sector will be forced into Civil Strife. International incidents could cause shi* to happen, too, such as an attack on Israel.

You'll be the first fascist I come for when the revolution begins.

7/21/2011, 02:40 PM
A little rebellion, now and then, is a good thingThe Left, including you, seems to be in favor of things going completely bad. Yeah, I don't understand it, but it's apparent enough.

SouthCarolinaSooner
7/21/2011, 02:40 PM
Things have happened that have backed the country into a corner, as we all know. Massive spending cuts and change in philosophy of govt. leaders is necessary to re-establish the economy(yes, private sector IS the economy)If that happens, or if elections establish that change, the Left might revolt. If it doesn't happen, the country goes down the economic shi*ter, and the Private Sector will be forced into Civil Strife. International incidents could cause shi* to happen, too, such as an attack on Israel.
Let Israel genocide for itself then

7/21/2011, 02:42 PM
You'll be the first fascist I come for when the revolution begins.You should prolly see a shrink,while they are still doing business.

mgsooner
7/21/2011, 02:43 PM
lulz

The
7/21/2011, 02:43 PM
You should prolly see a shrink.

http://chocolatesyrupywaffles.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/FateStayNight-RinLaughing.gif

Mississippi Sooner
7/21/2011, 02:44 PM
I'm still holding out for the race war.

SouthCarolinaSooner
7/21/2011, 02:45 PM
The Left, including you, seems to be in favor of things going completely bad. Yeah, I don't understand it, but it's apparent enough.
You seem to be pretty satisfied seeing Obama **** up

OU Adonis
7/21/2011, 02:45 PM
While I don't think a 2nd war of northern aggression will happen, I think its closer than its ever been since 1865.

soonerscuba
7/21/2011, 02:46 PM
Things have happened that have backed the country into a corner, as we all know. Massive spending cuts and change in philosophy of govt. leaders is necessary to re-establish the economy(yes, private sector IS the economy)If that happens, or if elections establish that change, the Left might revolt. If it doesn't happen, the country goes down the economic shi*ter, and the Private Sector will be forced into Civil Strife. International incidents could cause shi* to happen, too, such as an attack on Israel.It might be possible that things aren't as bad as the man on the radio paid to make you outraged make them seem.

The
7/21/2011, 02:47 PM
It might be possible that things aren't as bad as the man on the radio paid to make you outraged make them seem.

This is honestly how I see Clone listening to the radio:

http://i.imgur.com/rnXR6.gif

royalfan5
7/21/2011, 02:48 PM
While I don't think a 2nd war of northern aggression will happen, I think its closer than its ever been since 1865.

I think you mean the a Second War of the South not being good at war.

WichitaSooner
7/21/2011, 02:49 PM
Without the individual personalities of leaders, economic indicators could not be achieved. On the other hand, this fact is also driven by the quantum levels of every individual in the population. The derivative of the rate of change is what drives the fluctuations in the quantum levels. The absolute value of the potential energy of Singularitians can be measured using econometrics. The mental patterns of the individual can have physical manifestations both in the actions of the individual and the psychic energy transferred between individuals. These patterns can be altered, and therefore change the future.

7/21/2011, 02:51 PM
I'm still holding out for the race war.USA vs Atlan?

JohnnyMack
7/21/2011, 02:51 PM
You should prolly see a shrink,while they are still doing business.

Ironic post is ironic.

OU Adonis
7/21/2011, 02:52 PM
John Titor is that you?

The Profit
7/21/2011, 02:53 PM
You'll be the first fascist I come for when the revolution begins.

I'll be right there with you. All of those, who worship at the feet of the "big fat idiot" will be first on my list. Then, I will turn my attention toward the Becksters. They won't be able to pull the guns, knives, swords and daggers out of my murdering liberal hands.

Mississippi Sooner
7/21/2011, 02:53 PM
USA vs Atlan?

I dunno. I just know that since I moved to the Deep South, I keep hearing from folks, both black and white, that some sort of race war is coming. It's a fact! Of course, a lot of the people who believe this have hardly been out of their own county in their lifetimes.

The
7/21/2011, 02:55 PM
Hey, Clone, while we got you here, would you mind explaining a heat index for us, and why it's a liberal conspiracy?

7/21/2011, 02:56 PM
It might be possible that things aren't as bad as the man on the radio paid to make you outraged make them seem.Anything is possible, but things really ARE a lot more serious than you apparently think. For example, do you realize how big the Tea Party is, and how upset the private sector is? It sounds like you don't grasp it.

7/21/2011, 02:58 PM
[QUOTE=The;3298203]This is honestly how I see Clone listening to the radio:

RLIMC, genius. haha I have 5 yrs on him, and he does think a lot like I do.

SouthCarolinaSooner
7/21/2011, 03:00 PM
Anything is possible, but things really ARE a lot more serious than you apparently think. For example, do you realize how big the Tea Party is, and how upset the private sector is? It sounds like you don't grasp it.
I don't know, how big is the Tea Party? How upset is the private sector? Can you give these measurements in both imperial and metric units? Us commie libs understand metric better because wish we were European.

KantoSooner
7/21/2011, 03:01 PM
The Vietnam War and Civil Rights Era?
The McCarthy Period?
The Jimmy Carter Presidency?
The Ronald Reagan Presidency?
The Willie Boy Clinton Presidency?
The 'W' Presidency?
Watergate (though it's kind of a 'lesser included' to Vietnam/Civ Rights)?

We've had periods of social strife that were waaaaaaaaay more fractious, and even in recent memory. Hell, we had the cores of our major cities on fire and national guardsmen shooting students within my life and THIS, NOW, TODAY is 'the closest since the Civil War'?

Grow up, folks. Another four years of Obama will do about what the last few have done: effectively not too damn much. Nudge the needle about as far to the left as W nudged it to the right.

We're a Center/Right country whose political/economic debate occurs in a terrarium duct taped to the center of a seesaw. We have no idea what 'leftism' or 'rightism' feels like because we never veer more than about ten degrees off dead center.

This, too, shall pass. Have a beer and calm down.

TUSooner
7/21/2011, 03:01 PM

You should preface all your posts with "Inside my tiny, squirming brain...."

tommieharris91
7/21/2011, 03:03 PM
Gulags, guys. The far righties must slave away in gulags.

soonerscuba
7/21/2011, 03:03 PM
Anything is possible, but things really ARE a lot more serious than you apparently think. For example, do you realize how big the Tea Party is, and how upset the private sector is? It sounds like you don't grasp it.Yes, the young radicals will surely be charging the barricades for old white people shouting profoundly stupid things while wearing silly costumes. That Tea Party is going to incite the revolt? You are suffering from confirmation bias, the Tea Party is a big deal because in your echo chamber they are a big deal. They are a force in Republican politics and have an incredibly limited scope of appeal, and their state-wide candidates have a tendency to get their teeth kicked in against laughable competition, count me among those who don't think the placard people will provide some haven for the disenfranchised.

7/21/2011, 03:04 PM
You should preface all your posts with "Inside my tiny, squirming brain...."I was thinking you would prolly want to say something here. Good post. haha

Mjcpr
7/21/2011, 03:04 PM
Things have happened that have backed the country into a corner

Nobody puts 'Merica in a corner!

KantoSooner
7/21/2011, 03:07 PM
That's 'Murca! Dammit.

tator
7/21/2011, 03:34 PM
What I take from this thread is that ST actually has 66k posts, not 55k.

Aldebaran
7/21/2011, 04:14 PM
I'm just sittin' her watching the wheels go 'round and 'round.

DIB
7/21/2011, 04:19 PM
I'm just sittin' her watching the wheels go 'round and 'round.

Are you saying that the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' and you don't know where you'll be tomorrow?

Mjcpr
7/21/2011, 04:21 PM
Are you saying that the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' and you don't know where you'll be tomorrow?

No, he just loves to watch them roll.

Mississippi Sooner
7/21/2011, 04:22 PM
He should just let it go.

TUSooner
7/21/2011, 04:26 PM
I was thinking you would prolly want to say something here. Good post. haha

I'm really out of practice. Give me a chance. :O

TUSooner
7/21/2011, 04:29 PM
The Vietnam War and Civil Rights Era?
The McCarthy Period?
The Jimmy Carter Presidency?
The Ronald Reagan Presidency?
The Willie Boy Clinton Presidency?
The 'W' Presidency?
Watergate (though it's kind of a 'lesser included' to Vietnam/Civ Rights)?

We've had periods of social strife that were waaaaaaaaay more fractious, and even in recent memory. Hell, we had the cores of our major cities on fire and national guardsmen shooting students within my life and THIS, NOW, TODAY is 'the closest since the Civil War'?

Grow up, folks. Another four years of Obama will do about what the last few have done: effectively not too damn much. Nudge the needle about as far to the left as W nudged it to the right.

We're a Center/Right country whose political/economic debate occurs in a terrarium duct taped to the center of a seesaw. We have no idea what 'leftism' or 'rightism' feels like because we never veer more than about ten degrees off dead center.

This, too, shall pass. Have a beer and calm down.

Great post, and even better advice.

soonerchk
7/21/2011, 04:29 PM
Did someone already come in and say that your face is revolting?

DIB
7/21/2011, 04:31 PM
Did someone already come in and say that your face is revolting?

CHK-BUUUUUUURRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

JohnnyMack
7/21/2011, 04:42 PM
Anything is possible, but things really ARE a lot more serious than you apparently think. For example, do you realize how big the Tea Party is, and how upset the private sector is? It sounds like you don't grasp it.

Wall Street Dollars

Tea Party Angst

Guess which one has more influence?

Sooner5030
7/21/2011, 06:45 PM
I'm as "galt"ish as anyone on here and can't imagine a 'revolt' on any national level. It's pretty easy to "opt out" and make less if you really want to stop feeding the monster.

I can imagine though how in certain areas property taxes are raised to a point that granma and granpa are evicted when the state/county/locality rates skyrocket beyond what fixed income folks can afford. Start confiscating land from the elderly and you will begin to see IEDs and sniper ATKs.

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 06:57 PM
You should prolly see a shrink,while they are still doing business.

He probably meant cum for.

hawaii 5-0
7/21/2011, 07:04 PM
I think when the Tea Party folks get their Social Security and Medicare benefits cut in favor of corporate and millionaire tax breaks they're gonna be singing a different tune.

Getting hit in the pocketbook gets your attention real fast.

5-0

Trump/ Biggles 2012

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 07:13 PM
I think when the Tea Party folks get their Social Security and Medicare benefits cut in favor of corporate and millionaire tax breaks they're gonna be singing a different tune.

Getting hit in the pocketbook gets your attention real fast.

5-0

Trump/ Biggles 2012

They aren't going to get them cut.....they are going to opt out once the law is changed. They can do a lot better investing that money over time than the Government.

Unless of course they die in a car wreck and leave their children without Parent's. Then we'll just have to bury their kid with them once the invests are gone.....that is if they didn't use the extra money they saved every month just get the Tow Package on the Land Rover they were in when they died.

The
7/22/2011, 08:08 AM
He probably meant cum for.

Stop following me around, crazy.