PDA

View Full Version : So, all you far left dirty libs...

OU_Sooners75
7/20/2011, 07:35 PM
When is your annointed one going to stop being a tool and start offering up a real solution to the debt problem?

He wants to blast all plans out there so far, yet he seems incompetent to put a plan out there himself.

God I cant believe I fell for this dumb****s lies!

Mongo
7/20/2011, 07:40 PM

thank you for admitting this. still, Position Limit and The Profit are still stuck in 2007 and the blame Bush crowd. fully understand why you voted the way you did, but at least you have balls and common god damn sense to admit obama is a fag

SoCaliSooner
7/20/2011, 07:41 PM
When is your annointed one going to stop being a tool and start offering up a real solution to the debt problem?

http://pohdiaries.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/obama-teleprompter1.jpg

He will have a plan when the words appear and tell him what it is...

walkoffsooner
7/20/2011, 07:42 PM
It is a combo bush and obama if you think either one was or is a good president your voting rights should be taken.

Mongo
7/20/2011, 07:44 PM
It is a combo bush and obama if you think either one was or is a good president your voting rights should be taken.

word

AlboSooner
7/20/2011, 07:45 PM
by far OP's best thread. i learnt a lot

OU_Sooners75
7/20/2011, 07:47 PM

I'll take it even further.

If you think a career politician would be best suited for this country, then you should have your voting rights taken away!

I fell for Mr. Teleprompter's lies about hope and wanting to change the face of Washington.

Well, I guess he really does believe in that change, because if we continue to let this tool have his way, and until the Dems can start thinking for themselves once again, this nation is on the verge of a government shutdown and debt default.

Once that happens, the change will occur. Obama will become the first dictator of America!

The republicans need to stick to their guns (even though I am a democrat on my voter reg. card). If they give into Obama and his cronies, we as a country are in for some rough days and years!

OU_Sooners75
7/20/2011, 07:48 PM
by far OP's best thread. i learnt a lot

Not a fair assesmen since you have not even been here for a full year.

AlboSooner
7/20/2011, 07:48 PM
Obama will become the first dictator of America! we're close to this happenin. agree.

OU_Sooners75
7/20/2011, 07:50 PM
I love sarcasm!

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2011, 07:59 PM
You hear that, far left libtards? OU SOONERS 75 IS COMING FOR YOU! Don't say you weren't warned!!

Oh man, I bet they're all scurrying away right now in their Prius's getting road head from their life partners!!

soonerscuba
7/20/2011, 08:00 PM
Prius? Only if you want to rip down earths panties and give her a forced rodgering. We ride fixed-gears now.

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2011, 08:03 PM
Prius? Only if you want to rip down earths panties and give her a forced rodgering. We ride fixed-gears now.

Oh! We've got a live one here! I hope you're current on your vaccinations, cuz OU SOONERS 75 IS ABOUT TO TEAR YOU A NEW ONE!!!!

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2011, 08:04 PM
Oh! We've got a live one here! I hope you're current on your vaccinations, cuz OU SOONERS 75 IS ABOUT TO TEAR YOU A NEW ONE!!!!

I'm an idiot. Stupid libtards hate vaccinations because they hate their babies for being born white. Disregard previous post.

sappstuf
7/20/2011, 08:07 PM

He wants to blast all plans out there so far, yet he seems incompetent to put a plan out there himself.

He put a plan out. It was voted down 0-97 in the senate.

tommieharris91
7/20/2011, 08:11 PM
I'm an idiot. Stupid libtards hate vaccinations because they hate they're babies for being born. Disregard previous post.

Fixed. Libtards would never want a live baby being born, ever.

soonerscuba
7/20/2011, 08:12 PM
Fixed. Libtards would never want a live baby being born, ever.False, we simply adore anchor babies.

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2011, 08:14 PM

This is obviously the correct answer. It appears when it comes to libtards I am something of a libtard.

tommieharris91
7/20/2011, 08:14 PM
False, we simply adore anchor babies.

Yea, but even they are born alive. Babies shouldn't be allowed to breathe my air. They didn't pay taxes on it.

DIB
7/20/2011, 08:15 PM

Qalso, you want to give amnesty to all terrorists.

diverdog
7/20/2011, 08:18 PM

scuba

Any good fixie bike recommendations?

sappstuf
7/20/2011, 08:19 PM

Good point. But you hate black babies which is evident in your fanatical support of Planned Parenthood and its eugenics policies.

tommieharris91
7/20/2011, 08:22 PM
Good point. But you hate black babies which is evident in your fanatical support of Planned Parenthood and its eugenics policies.

Don't make this a race thread. Libtards hate all babies equally.

SEE CUBA!?!?!?!

mgsooner
7/20/2011, 08:30 PM
Carne guisada or Carne asada?

Tulsa_Fireman
7/20/2011, 10:03 PM
Guisada, hands down.

En_Fuego
7/20/2011, 10:51 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e94/magiemaggot/change.jpg

soonercruiser
7/21/2011, 11:01 PM

That is Obama's strategy!
Drag things out, and blame anyone else when plans don't work.

You really shouldn't have expected a community organizer to know how to LEAD!
He was only trained as, and training other agitators!
He does it sooooo well.
:O

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 11:09 PM
I know some of you think he's holding things up but....Doesn't he need Congress to give him something to sign or veto?

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 11:14 PM
thank you for admitting this. still, Position Limit and The Profit are still stuck in 2007 and the blame Bush crowd. fully understand why you voted the way you did, but at least you have balls and common god damn sense to admit obama is a fag

Not only a fag but a Kenyan born fag who's Momma was raped on Safari so that one day they could make him POTUS.

TIMB0B
7/22/2011, 01:30 AM
If you think a career politician would be best suited for this country, then you should have your voting rights taken away!

UUNIeOB0whI

soonercruiser
7/22/2011, 01:19 PM
UUNIeOB0whI

NO COMPROMISE????

Why are you trying to stir up all the "moderates" on this site, Sapp?
:P

soonercoop1
7/22/2011, 06:29 PM

Thats not true they love anchor babies...

DIB
7/22/2011, 07:15 PM

Thats not true they love anchor babies...

That echo had quite a delay

tommieharris91
7/22/2011, 09:05 PM
But has it been resolved?

tcrb
7/22/2011, 09:27 PM

You can blame Bush all you want for our current problems, and I'd agree that he had some failures. But the truth of it is that the democrats took control of both houses of Congress in 2006 and had control until last January. During that period from 06-11 the national debt rose by almost twice as much as it had during Bush's previous 6 yrs in office. Link (http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm)For the most part, the President cant spend without the approval of Congress. That's why we're at an impasse right now. If the dems were still in control of the House, we'd be doubling down again.

Collier11
7/22/2011, 09:48 PM
Not a fair assesmen since you have not even been here for a full year.

Id agree with him :D