PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a degree in economics?

sappstuf
7/20/2011, 02:04 PM
Ouch.

MSNBCSELFPWNED!

5mtQyEd-zS4&

mgsooner
7/20/2011, 02:09 PM
i have a degree in freakanomics

sappstuf
7/20/2011, 02:17 PM

magna cum laude?

tommieharris91
7/20/2011, 02:27 PM
Sure do. ;)

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2011, 02:28 PM

I think you mean eggonomics.

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 02:29 PM
How to lose your job 101.....lol

Brooks was born in 1954 in Charleston, South Carolina, and moved to Huntsville, Alabama, in 1963. His father, Jack Brooks, was raised in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and worked as an electrical engineer before retiring from Redstone Arsenal's Metrology Center. His mother, Betty Brooks, taught economics and government for over 20 years at Lee High School. They still live in Madison County, Alabama.

Brooks graduated from Grissom High School in 1972. He graduated from Duke University in three years with a double major in political science and economics (highest honors in economics). Brooks later graduated from the University of Alabama School of Law in 1978

Thaumaturge
7/20/2011, 02:29 PM
I have a degree in economics. Any moron can get one.

dynersooner
7/20/2011, 02:34 PM
I HAF A DUHGREE IN EKON!!!

sappstuf
I have a degree in economics. Any moron can get one.

Apparently any moron can get a job on MSNBC as well...

StoopTroup
Here's a larger part of the bit....

vZXzvRvTykU

tommieharris91
7/20/2011, 02:35 PM
I wish the video didn't cut off where it did. It was pretty clear the lady was about to ask a question and there's no telling if the question would have been any good. But it's MSNBC, so it probably would have dripped with liberal slant.

Oh and I'd hit that.

mgsooner
7/20/2011, 02:35 PM
I also have a degree in thuganomics

Thaumaturge
7/20/2011, 02:36 PM

I don't know about that. Contessa Brewer is an exceptional moron.

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 02:37 PM

I don't think you can say she's a Moron but she did forget a basic rule of journalism by not knowing anything about the person she's interviewing...

Brewer was born in in Parsonsfield, Maine, and graduated from Sacopee Valley High School in Hiram, Maine in 1992. She graduated magna cum laude from Syracuse University's Newhouse School of Public Communications with a B.S. in Broadcast Journalism in 1996, as well as a Certificate of Contemporary Europe following her political studies in Strasbourg, France

GrapevineSooner
7/20/2011, 02:38 PM
If only Brooks had finished that with "...you freaking moron."

BU BEAR
7/20/2011, 02:40 PM
I dunno nuffin' 'bout no ekonomix. I jus rede tha newz off da prompter.

sappstuf
7/20/2011, 02:43 PM
I don't think you can say she's a Moron but she did forget a basic rule of journalism by not knowing anything about the person she's interviewing...

His name is Mo and he is from Alabama... What is a person supposed to think?

SicEmBaylor
7/20/2011, 02:53 PM
I assure you that they're all exceptional morons.

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 02:55 PM
Also at 1:43 the more important news is scrolling across the bottom of the screen....

New Jersey becomes the 16th State in the Nation to approve Medical Marijuana

vZXzvRvTykU

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 03:01 PM
Name the other 15 States.

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 03:11 PM
1. Alaska

2. Arizona

3. California

4. Colorado

5. DC

6. Delaware

7. Hawaii

8. Maine

9. Michigan

10. Montana

11. Nevada

12. New Jersey

13. New Mexico

14. Oregon

15. Rhode Island

16. Vermont

17. Washington

Evidently someone was stoned as it seems to be 17 States now.

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881

All the States seem to have it all figured out as they all have such clear rules regarding the use......lol

Serge Ibaka
7/20/2011, 03:12 PM
5. DC

Evidently someone was stoned as it seems to be 17 States now.

Umm...

TheHumanAlphabet
7/20/2011, 03:12 PM
You know that will be on every station highlight real and I am sure MSNBC dudes will be playing that secretly for years to come. Great way to research your interview moron!

Serge Ibaka
7/20/2011, 03:14 PM
You know that will be on every station highlight real and I am sure MSNBC dudes will be playing that secretly for years to come. Great way to research your interview moron!

OMG! hahahahaha. GREAT POINT lmfao

IT'S TOTALLY A BIG DEAL lmfaoo!!!!!!!

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 03:21 PM
The Notes Section of that site really give you a lot to talk about while you are smoking your Medical Marijuana to help with your stress or your Aids.....lol

SoCaliSooner
7/20/2011, 07:15 PM
Troup, you find a way to mention legalizing pot...like almost every day you mention it.

I there something you want to tell us?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
7/20/2011, 07:21 PM

I listen to brewer when I sit in the Microsoft Barfeteria (the MS part of the NBC makes it the only channel you can get) and she is very confrontational with people for no reason. I wouldn't be surprised if she called a hit on the guy later.

cccasooner2
7/20/2011, 07:29 PM
I thought it was legal in Alaska without a medical ID. Just in case though, I didn't inhale.

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 07:34 PM
Troup, you find a way to mention legalizing pot...like almost every day you mention it.

I there something you want to tell us?

Yes. You live in one of those States.

SoCaliSooner
7/20/2011, 07:37 PM
Name the other 15 States.

Um....I don't smoke pot, but you keep mentioning medical marijuana. Is this something you are interested in?

Maybe starting a petition to get it on the ballot is something you might enjoy.

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 07:46 PM
I thought it was legal in Alaska without a medical ID. Just in case though, I didn't inhale.

Sounds like you made the right decision Mr Clinton....lol

Alaskans still awaiting clear marijuana law

Last update: June 22, 2011

On April 13, 2010, Alaska lost a champion for sensible marijuana policy when Irwin Ravin passed away at the age of 70. Ravin was the plaintiff — and along with his law partner Robert Wagstaff, one of the attorneys — in the landmark 1975 Alaska Supreme Court case that ruled that the state constitution’s right to privacy included a right to privacy in one’s home, giving Alaskans the right to personal possession of a modest amount of marijuana in their homes. Since then, lawmakers and reformers have been fighting over the implications of that case, Ravin v. Alaska.

In 2006, the legislature and the executive branch attempted to re-criminalize marijuana legislatively. The legislature passed and then-Gov. Frank Murkowski (R) signed House Bill 149, which, among other provisions, sought to re-criminalize marijuana possession in one’s home. That attempt was challenged in court, but the issue has not been decided on its merits.

On June 5, 2006, the ACLU of Alaska filed suit against the new law. The ACLU's complaint alleged that the new statute violated Alaskans' state constitutional right to privacy. A superior court agreed and struck down the new law as it applies to less than an ounce of marijuana. The state appealed that decision to the Alaska Supreme Court. After hearing oral arguments, the Alaska Supreme Court issued a ruling in April 2009 that vacated the superior court's ruling for procedural reasons (the legal term is "ripeness" — no one had actually been arrested under the new statute), leaving the legal landscape somewhat murky.

Alaska has often been a pioneer and champion of individual rights, including marijuana policy reform. MPP's polling shows that 56% of Alaskans now say that adult possession of small amounts of marijuana should be made legal. Additionally, polls in both 2002 and 2006 show public support for Alaska's medical marijuana law at an overwhelming 74%.

Rather than attempting to undermine the Alaska Supreme Court’s decision in Ravin, the legislature should consider regulating marijuana possession and sales in order to undercut the criminal market. As residents of a state that has shown time and again that it believes in the personal freedom of its citizens, each and every Alaskan is in a unique position to effect real change. You can start by writing letters to lawmakers to express your support for taxing and regulating marijuana.

If you are currently or were formerly a member of the medical, law enforcement, or legal communities, please email [email protected] to see how you can be of special help.

http://www.mpp.org/states/alaska/

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 07:52 PM
Um....I don't smoke pot, but you keep mentioning medical marijuana. Is this something you are interested in?

Maybe starting a petition to get it on the ballot is something you might enjoy.

It's really cool how you troll me and make everything about me. It's really flattering. BTW....I am Happily Married to my Wife so please don't make any other off the wall insinuations if you don't mind.

BTW....what was the outcome of Prop 8?

SoCaliSooner
7/20/2011, 07:53 PM
It's really cool how you troll me and make everything about me. It's really flattering. BTW....I am Happily Married to my Wife so please don't make any other off the wall insinuations if you don't mind.

I was just inquiring about your posts regarding medical marijuana. It seems to be a rather big deal to you.

Party on!!

Mongo
7/20/2011, 08:03 PM

dude, you post your drivel so god damn much, how can a thread not turn towards you. you ask for it, then laugh about it elsewhere, then get ****ing butthurt when others call you out.

neg spek me for this....oops.

report this post.... oops

you are a ****ing troll and a whiney bitch. you dish it out and laugh at other sites wanting help to back you, then you are the biggest ***** when a salvo is fired back.

Mongo
7/20/2011, 08:04 PM
holy ****, where's the tylenol

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2011, 08:07 PM
You know what this thread needs? 13 consecutive embedded youtube videos that are totally unrelated to this topic.

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:07 PM
dude, you post your drivel so god damn much, how can a thread not turn towards you. you ask for it, then laugh about it elsewhere, then get ****ing butthurt when others call you out.

you are a ****ing troll and a whiney bitch. you dish it out and laugh at other sites (?) wanting help to back you, then you are the biggest ***** when a salvo is fired back.

So when did you decide to post in this thread, before or after it became a gang bang?

Where am I laughing about it elsewhere? WTF is wrong with you Mongrel?

You and you taint licking jokes are hilarious.....really. I mean.....so damned funny I can't believe you do it here for free. You should sell that stuff. You'd be rich.

Mongo
7/20/2011, 08:08 PM
You know what this thread needs? 13 consecutive embedded youtube videos that are totally unrelated to this topic.

**** off, you are next

tommieharris91
7/20/2011, 08:08 PM

in
M11SvDtPBhA

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2011, 08:09 PM
**** off, you are next

Next for what?

DIB
7/20/2011, 08:11 PM
Next for what?

homosex?

SoCaliSooner
7/20/2011, 08:11 PM
holy ****, where's the tylenol

Whoa there buddy. You should really try to control those outbursts and keep things civil here. I'm just asking ST about the pot. He seems to know quite a bit about medicinal marijuana and has dome some research...Let's keep the name calling to a minimum and just discuss things in a reasonable manner.

Cool?

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:14 PM
**** off, you are next

Someone got a cum pie in the face....:pop:

gpouVE-5RGI&feature=related

Mongo
7/20/2011, 08:15 PM
So when did you decide to post in this thread, before or after it became a gang bang?

after weeks of laughing at your incoherent multiple postings and seeing the laughing behind the scenes, and the public whining you portray. go **** yourself stoop

you hate jk and 1tc to the bone, they know it, you know it, yet you decide to interject yourself into their world, then cry like a bitch when they snap back.

you are just as big of a problem you claim sf has, cause you are just as big of a troll as the oui peeps you claim to be trolling.

call me a liar stoop, I dare you.

did you not go back to another site laughing and claiming you love ****ing with them(oui people) for the sport of it and wanting help to back you? call me a liar.

Mongo
7/20/2011, 08:17 PM
Someone got a cum pie in the face....:pop:

gpouVE-5RGI&feature=related

youare the only ****er here that is entertained by your random utube ****

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:18 PM
Whoa there buddy. You should really try to control those outbursts and keep things civil here. I'm just asking ST about the pot. He seems to know quite a bit about medicinal marijuana and has dome some research...Let's keep the name calling to a minimum and just discuss things in a reasonable manner.

Cool?

Due to being an ethical person I'm unable to talk much about the folks I have helped get Counseling that have damn near ruined their lives. I can talk in hypothetical situations of course but I think it's really up to people who have had a problem with drugs to decide whether or not they wish to share their problems with people they know or don't know or on a message board.

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:19 PM
after weeks of laughing at your incoherent multiple postings and seeing the laughing behind the scenes, and the public whining you portray. go **** yourself stoop

you hate jk and 1tc to the bone, they know it, you know it, yet you decide to interject yourself into their world, then cry like a bitch when they snap back.

you are just as big of a problem you claim sf has, cause you are just as big of a troll as the oui peeps you claim to be trolling.

did you not go back to another site laughing and claiming you love ****ing with them(oui people) for the sport of it and wanting help to back you? call me a liar.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE ! ! !

Mongo
7/20/2011, 08:21 PM
Due to being an ethical person.....

you ****ing serious? you are going to jump that high horse?

StoopTroup
With a Double Dog Dare ! ! !

3 Ds BABY ! ! !

SoCaliSooner

you are a ****ing troll and a whiney bitch. you dish it out and laugh at other sites wanting help to back you, then you are the biggest ***** when a salvo is fired back.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/elvismad.gif

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:22 PM
you ****ing serious? you are going to jump that high horse?

Rode it, fell off it, Got on again and even taught some to ride....

Mongo
7/20/2011, 08:23 PM

if I havent been baned from vet's, and if he will give me permission, I would post your drivel.

let's have a three way call to vet, if he could figure out his phone, and get my confirmation

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:23 PM
What happens now?

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2011, 08:24 PM

Quite possibly your best post ever. You are now batting 1 for 55,784.

DIB
7/20/2011, 08:25 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1363764_o.gif

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:25 PM

When you get your 1st one....you will have a better average.

Mongo
7/20/2011, 08:26 PM

****YOUMoM

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:26 PM
if I havent been baned from vet's, and if he will give me permission, I would post your drivel.

let's have a three way call to vet, if he could figure out his phone, and get my confirmation

See.....that's where the ethical part comes in. Give him a call.

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2011, 08:28 PM
****YOUMoM

I'm just here to watch and keep score, keep me out of this.

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:28 PM
****YOUMoM

You should calm down....your *** gasket probably needs some serious attention

tommieharris91
7/20/2011, 08:29 PM
in before baningz

Mongo
What happens now?

vet gives me the,honor of posting the things I have said you posted and to prove my point, or not, then I am considered a skeptic of your post, maybe an outright liar, and you look like a blackballing fool.

you choose

My Opinion Matters
in before baningz

**** YOU TH91!!!!

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:30 PM
You mean you can't even call him? WTF? Making threats like you do and you can't even back your **** up?

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:31 PM
vet gives me the,honor of posting the things I have said you posted and to prove my point, or not, then I am considered a skeptic of your post, maybe an outright liar, and you look like a blackballing fool.

you choose

Do I get to talk about all the things you said too?

This will be fun.....lol

I'd rather not as some of your's seemed rather private but hey....if we are going to play I'll show me your's if you show me mine I guess your willing to just blab on about your personal stuff. I can't blame you I guess. You've avoided doing it for so long. I'm sure you just want to let it all out by now instead of talking behind my back. I knew it was you. You better see a Doctor because you swallowed the whole treble hook.

It's called Ethics Mongrel. Go get some. There are plenty of folks who have tried what you are doing. Nice try.

What a scumbag.

Mongo
7/20/2011, 08:31 PM
You should calm down....your *** gasket probably needs some serious attention

my gasket is just fine. how's your o ring? cant be good passing a brick once a week

DIB
7/20/2011, 08:32 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/267298_o.gif

Mongo
7/20/2011, 08:32 PM

This will be fun.....lol

sure

Mongo
7/20/2011, 08:33 PM

This will be fun.....lol

set it up

sappstuf
7/20/2011, 08:36 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/267298_o.gif

That is a great pull, but what I think we need is a montage.

IwvoTDoO9Hg

Mongo
You mean you can't even call him? WTF? Making threats like you do and you can't even back your **** up?

I have his number you simpleton. we have talked multiple times

SoCaliSooner
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/tumblr_lh21n3q1Az1qcfba3o1_500.gif

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2011, 08:38 PM
All I want to know is if either of you have a degree in economics.

stevo
7/20/2011, 08:38 PM
i came to spread my wealth of knowledge on economics and lo and behold, i've been silenced by a bonafide cat fight!

*grabs beverage*

DIB
7/20/2011, 08:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lcZtV.gif

StoopTroup
I'd rather he ban the **** out of you and a few others.

My Opinion Matters
i came to spread my wealth of knowledge on economics and lo and behold, i've been silenced by a bonafide cat fight!

*grabs beverage*

**** YOU STEVO

stevo
7/20/2011, 08:41 PM
no, f*ck yoooou moppy

DIB
7/20/2011, 08:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/R2mf8.jpg

SoCaliSooner
7/20/2011, 08:42 PM
Let's keep the "smut" off the board please.

Mongo
7/20/2011, 08:44 PM

i'd rather see the video of you blowing the admins for accepting your drivel over ours. Pp

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2011, 08:45 PM
Don't say video to Troup!!

DIB
7/20/2011, 08:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pUrfZ.gif

tommieharris91
http://moviesfilmsmotionpictures.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/pw9gtf-560x420.jpg

stevo

*raises hand*

um, excuse me sir?

no, over here. hi.

hey

i was just wondering, do you have a list in mind? ...because that socali guy really annoys the sh&t out of me

sappstuf
7/20/2011, 08:47 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2hgwhw2.jpg

Mongo
7/20/2011, 08:49 PM
you oui peeps arent helping my cause. you ARE *******s around here. its like I am getting backed by communists

StoopTroup
*raises hand*

um, excuse me sir?

no, over here. hi.

hey

i was just wondering, do you have a list in mind? ...because that socali guy really annoys the sh&t out of me

It has nothing to do with you or SFs.

DIB
you oui peeps arent helping my cause. you ARE *******s around here. its like I am getting backed by communists

http://i.imgur.com/pJt9D.gif

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:50 PM

People don't usually get backing when they are wrong.

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pJt9D.gif

^lol

Man's Best Friend won't usually turn on you unless he's a Mongrel.

DIB
7/20/2011, 08:53 PM

http://alvinology.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/jeanette-aw-crazy-01.gif

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:54 PM
http://alvinology.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/jeanette-aw-crazy-01.gif

I said wrong not Wong.....

tommieharris91
7/20/2011, 08:54 PM

That's because you are being backed by communists.

No, seriously.

DIB
7/20/2011, 08:55 PM
I said wrong not Wong.....

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk178/sotxter/thatsracist2fx9.gif

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:55 PM

No, seriously.

Chinese Communists? Russian? ?????

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2011, 08:56 PM

No, seriously.

I think you mean Islamofascists.

SoCaliSooner
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/random/BoringElvisFight-thumb-350x197-13991.gif

Mongo

go **** yourself. you know your schtick. is the posse going to refute your claims if I am allowed to post your "lets **** with them and report their posts and neg spek them " drivel?

sappstuf
7/20/2011, 08:57 PM
What the hell?

tommieharris91
7/20/2011, 08:57 PM
Chinese Communists? Russian? ?????

I'm thinking Obama-loving, socialist, fascist, Muslim, atheist, worship-at-the-altar-of-Jeremiah-Wright style communists.

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 08:58 PM
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk178/sotxter/thatsracist2fx9.gif

Waisis? Is that like Wasabi?

DIB
7/20/2011, 08:59 PM
http://www.enlargemypenis.org/public/threadmill.gif

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 09:01 PM
go **** yourself. you know your schtick. is the posse going to refute your claims if I am allowed to post your "lets **** with them and report their posts and neg spek them " drivel?

Give him a call. How the hell can I speak for everyone over there? I can only speak for myself. One man's drivel is another's disinformation.

I might not like all of your posts but I don't complain about them. If you can't handle thread jacking.....you might want to talk to someone. It's just a message board right?

SoCaliSooner
7/20/2011, 09:01 PM
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

DIB
7/20/2011, 09:04 PM
Give him a call. How the hell can I speak for everyone over there? I can only speak for myself. One man's drivel is another's disinformation.

I might not like all of your posts but I don't complain about them. If you can't handle thread jacking.....you might want to talk to someone. It's just a message board right?

http://amazingdata.com/mediadata35/Image/hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool8_arnold2_200907280131 2811379.gif

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 09:04 PM
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

What's funny is I can't use the SPEK Function. Someone has gone way over the edge.

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 09:05 PM
http://amazingdata.com/mediadata35/Image/hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool8_arnold2_200907280131 2811379.gif

^lol

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 09:08 PM
Hey Mongo.....It's almost Football Season. We're one month away from Kickoff.

Hang in there.

ST

SoCaliSooner
7/20/2011, 09:08 PM
What's funny is I can't use the SPEK Function. Someone has gone way over the edge.

Yes greg. You did. Hence why you can't spek 100's of posts in a row. However, I am cool with it, and I think you've learned your lesson.

diverdog
7/20/2011, 09:10 PM
What the hell?

You sure bring out the best in people. ;)

DIB
7/20/2011, 09:10 PM
Hey Mongo.....It's almost Football Season. We're one month away from Kickoff.

Hang in there.

ST

http://goofygifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/funny-animated-gifs-dog-lazer.gif

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 09:12 PM
Yes greg. You did. Hence why you can't spek 100's of posts in a row. However, I am cool with it, and I think you've learned your lesson.

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about. Could you elaborate?

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 09:13 PM
You sure bring out the best in people. ;)

He's magical.

diverdog
7/20/2011, 09:14 PM
http://goofygifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/funny-animated-gifs-dog-lazer.gif

^lol

SoCaliSooner
7/20/2011, 09:15 PM
I am missing Rescue Me for this...so you guys better step your game up.

DIB
7/20/2011, 09:15 PM
I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about. Could you elaborate?

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1148631_o.gif

Mongo
7/20/2011, 09:18 PM
**** it stoop. you are a troll, a baiter, and the biggest whiner on both sides of the mighty Mississippi. proof, yeah, I could post it with someone else's blessing, but your *** was figured out along time ago.

keep up with your innocent charade, then neg spek and report posts from people you hate...........oops.

why cant you?

SoCaliSooner
7/20/2011, 09:21 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lms92p5zws1qfn9k1.gif

DIB
7/20/2011, 09:23 PM
**** it stoop. you are a troll, a baiter, and the biggest whiner on both sides of the mighty Mississippi. proof, yeah, I could post it with someone else's blessing, but your *** was figured out along time ago.

keep up with your innocent charade, then neg spek and report posts from people you hate...........oops.

why cant you?

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1109400_o.gif

Adrian
7/20/2011, 09:42 PM
http://chrisnkaren.com/gifs/crazy.gif

Mongo
7/20/2011, 09:48 PM
I am missing Rescue Me for this...so you guys better step your game up.

dvr it. you can touch yourself to an actioncom tomorrow

Tulsa_Fireman
7/20/2011, 09:55 PM
I HATE U BOTH GAY HOMOS

OMG HAR HAR HAR

Collier11
7/20/2011, 09:57 PM
This is interesting

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 09:58 PM

why cant you?

Ask Management because I have no clue. I just accepted that it's that way and from some of the negs I can see comments from.....some folks are either really amused or really off the deep end like you are right now. I can't see any names for who posts what. I can't give SPEK at all. Not one. Not One a Week. Not one a Month...not one a year.

Don't go spewing about me whining about it either as I am just answering your question.

stevo
7/20/2011, 09:59 PM
*exhales*

that god you went back to random capitalization - i thought you had lost your mind, troup!

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 10:02 PM
*exhales*

that god you went back to random capitalization - i thought you had lost your mind, troup!

WH T TH H LL A E Y O T LK NG A O T?

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:04 PM
Ask Management because I have no clue. I just accepted that it's that way and from some of the negs I can see comments from.....some folks are either really amused or really off the deep end like you are right now. I can't see any names for who posts what. I can't give SPEK at all. Not one. Not One a Week. Not one a Month...not one a year.

Don't go spewing about me whining about it either as I am just answering your question.

I want you to neg and report me. right now. if you do, I will apologize and say I am a **** gobbling faggit.

if you dont, will you tell everyone why you didnt?

olevetonahill
7/20/2011, 10:07 PM

you choose

This will be fun.....lol

I'd rather not as some of your's seemed rather private but hey....if we are going to play I'll show me your's if you show me mine I guess your willing to just blab on about your personal stuff. I can't blame you I guess. You've avoided doing it for so long. I'm sure you just want to let it all out by now instead of talking behind my back. I knew it was you. You better see a Doctor because you swallowed the whole treble hook.

It's called Ethics Mongrel. Go get some. There are plenty of folks who have tried what you are doing. Nice try.

What a scumbag.

What happens in Vegas STAYs in Vegas . if yall know what I mean.

Since I've met you both and really like you both I dont like seeing Yall go at each other.

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:08 PM
there is no mod or admin online right now unless they are stealth mode. and I trust dean enough not to be THAT big of a dick.

neg me

Adrian
7/20/2011, 10:09 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/thom_yorke_shooting.gif

Mongo
What happens in Vegas STAYs in Vegas . if yall know what I mean.

Since I've met you both and really like you both I dont like seeing Yall go at each other.

then tell him to shut the **** up with his perpetual whining

Mongo
kick me out vet

jk the sooner fan
7/20/2011, 10:10 PM

whoa whoa whoa...........WAIT A GALDANGED MINUTE

stooptroop hates me?

that hurts me right here (points to heart)

DIB
7/20/2011, 10:12 PM

stooptroop hates me?

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/062011/1308310188_lawyer_faints_on_live_tv.gif

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 10:13 PM
I want you to neg and report me. right now. if you do, I will apologize and say I am a **** gobbling faggit.

if you dont, will you tell everyone why you didnt?

The reason I can't give you SPEK is because this gif doesn't appear on your posts so there isn't anyway possible for me to give you neg spek or positive spek.

you know...this little thing....http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/reputation.gif

The only two gifs I can see on you or anyone's posts is this....http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gifand this...http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/41193ad7.jpg

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:13 PM
that chick is hawt DIB. you got her didjits?

Adrian
7/20/2011, 10:14 PM

stooptroop hates me?

We need a list of the people who hate you...

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2011, 10:14 PM
I always thought Vet's place sounded pretty silly, but I now see the error of my ways.

That place sounds freaking awesome.

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:15 PM
The reason I can't give you SPEK is because this gif doesn't appear on your posts so there isn't anyway possible for me to give you neg spek or positive spek.

you know...this little thing....http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/reputation.gif

The only two gifs I can see on you or anyone's posts is this....http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gifand this...http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

why dumas? why does everyone else have those features except YoU!1!

why are your icons limited?

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 10:16 PM

stooptroop hates me?

I don't hate anyone unless you are missing your two middle fingers leaving only your pinkie and index finger. :texan:

StoopTroup
why dumas? why does everyone else have those features except YoU!1!

why are your icons limited?

No idea.

jk the sooner fan
We need a list of the people who hate you...

sigh

not enough bandwidth

so does this mean i'm on ST's list of people he wants banned?

jk the sooner fan
7/20/2011, 10:17 PM

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/41193ad7.jpg

mongo's avatar is much sexier all blown up like that

i'd f*** him

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 10:18 PM
mongo's avatar is much sexier all blown up like that

i'd f*** him

I think some sort of release might be in order....

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:18 PM
No idea.

you this ****ing dumb, or just trying to play coy?

kick me out vet

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 10:19 PM
you this ****ing dumb, or just trying to play coy?

kick me out vet

Neither.

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:20 PM
neg me

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:22 PM
simple request. neg me

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2011, 10:23 PM
I could be wrong, but I think he might want you to neg him.

jk the sooner fan
7/20/2011, 10:23 PM
simple request. neg me

T575Pbo4eWM

DIB
7/20/2011, 10:24 PM
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3600000/AD-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695360-248-140.gif

stevo
so much drama in the lbc, it's kind of hard bein' s-to-the-t, but some how, some way, he keeps comin' up with funky as* sh*t nearly every single day..

StoopTroup

Wish I could. I mean he want's it so bad. Maybe someone else could give it to him.

DIB
7/20/2011, 10:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/meladorimagpie/hmmm7.gif

Mongo

even my equal of ruhtard gets it

SoCaliSooner
neg me

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/PC-20080316_08-Antscha_Victoria_Anita_Timea-fighting-1.gif

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:26 PM
Wish I could. I mean he want's it so bad. Maybe someone else could give it to him.

do it. you have done it so freely in the past. do it

jk the sooner fan
7/20/2011, 10:26 PM
so let me get this straight - ST has had his spekking ability removed - and he wants us to believe he never questioned anybody about it - or has no idea "why"

DIB
7/20/2011, 10:27 PM
do it. you have done it so freely in the past. do it

so let me get this straight - ST has had his spekking ability removed - and he wants us to believe he never questioned anybody about it - or has no idea "why"

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3600000/AD-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695387-243-141.gif

StoopTroup
imma gonna go make me an omelet

stevo
someone neg this man, please.

Mongo

jk, you arent helping

jk the sooner fan
7/20/2011, 10:28 PM
oh sorry, i'm well known for that

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:28 PM
someone neg this man, please.

why dont you make me a sammich bish and get nekkid

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:29 PM
just admit it ST, you cant

DIB
7/20/2011, 10:30 PM
jk, you arent helping

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/1020470/jackass-3d-high-five-o.gif

SoCaliSooner
7/20/2011, 10:32 PM

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/elvisflaccid.gif

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 10:34 PM

Wow. I keep seeing so many nice folks :rolleyes: :cool: that have absolutely no proof but continually call me a liar. It's pretty funny. I know you want to believe that I just make stuff up constantly but it's really more obvious that there are so many others who do nothing but embellish, bull**** and out right pull vigilante pranks than I do. The more you attack the higher my post count goes up and the more you complain about the number of posts I have. Now it's like shooting acorns off a tree right before Fall.

Acorns are nuts BTW. :pop:

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 10:36 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/elvisflaccid.gif

Elvis is Dead.

I hate breaking all the hard stuff to you.

SoCaliSooner
7/20/2011, 10:37 PM
The more you attack the higher my post count goes up and the more you complain about the number of posts I have. Now it's like shooting acorns off a tree right before Fall.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/smokin-aces-boner_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

DIB
7/20/2011, 10:38 PM
Wow. I keep seeing so many nice folks :rolleyes: :cool: that have absolutely no proof but continually call me a liar. It's pretty funny. I know you want to believe that I just make stuff up constantly but it's really more obvious that there are so many others who do nothing but embellish, bull**** and out right pull vigilante pranks than I do. The more you attack the higher my post count goes up and the more you complain about the number of posts I have. Now it's like shooting acorns off a tree right before Fall.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7900000/1x10-Pier-Pressure-Animated-gif-Hot-Cops-arrested-development-7915503-300-170.gif

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 10:39 PM
Did Mongo pass out?

Mongo

take your anger on jk out on me. neg me for his transgressions. I will post the screen capture of your rage towards him on my spek page

StoopTroup
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7900000/1x10-Pier-Pressure-Animated-gif-Hot-Cops-arrested-development-7915503-300-170.gif

Ahhhh.....another gang bang.

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:40 PM
Did Mongo pass out?

just mesmerized

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:41 PM
just say you cant neg.

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:44 PM
hell, neg any ******* in this thread, and they can prove me wrong.

i will pos spek the victim to replace your spek

DIB
7/20/2011, 10:45 PM

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/96370_o.gif

Jammin'
7/20/2011, 10:46 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmx5y5nglj1qbwcmwo1_500.gif

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:47 PM
stoop, neg jammin. he's black

SoCaliSooner
7/20/2011, 10:48 PM
Did Mongo pass out?

Heck, I can't stay up with ya chief when you are up til 0330am posting...I'm two hours behind and even I have to sleep.

DIB
7/20/2011, 10:49 PM

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/387780_o.gif

Jammin'
7/20/2011, 10:50 PM

http://mydirtyglove.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/wpid-samuel_L_Jackson.gif

olevetonahill
7/20/2011, 10:53 PM

Hell bro, he said 3 er 4 pages ago he CANT give SPEK. Pay tention.:P

DIB
7/20/2011, 10:56 PM

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9300000/Oh-Snap-the-daily-show-9352783-152-184.gif

Mongo
7/20/2011, 10:56 PM

have him tell us why, howard. he plays the victim well. why was that feature taken away. why is he isolated?

Partial Qualifier
7/20/2011, 10:59 PM
so much drama in the lbc, it's kind of hard bein' s-to-the-t, but some how, some way, he keeps comin' up with funky as* sh*t nearly every single day..

I GOT BITCHES IN MAH LIVING ROOM
GETTIN' IT ON AND
THEY AINT LEAVIN TIL
SIX IN THE MOWNIN

SIX IN THE MOWNIN!!

olevetonahill
7/20/2011, 11:00 PM
have him tell us why, howard. he plays the victim well. why was that feature taken away. why is he isolated?

Hell He came in behind ME :D

Go the the Home page and scroll down till you see "FORUM LEADERS"
click that and ya will see Theres a Group called 'Olevet"
Him and I are the only ones in it.:D :D :D :D :D

I got Mine taken away cause I hated KC simple.;)

Partial Qualifier
7/20/2011, 11:00 PM
SO WHAT YOU GONNA DO?

SHEEYAT, I GOT A POCKET FULL OF RUBBERS
AND MY HOMEBOYS DO TOO!

Jammin'
7/20/2011, 11:04 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4KeB9TxpF-0/TcgWMg52q5I/AAAAAAAAAIY/qeyGgwE4yqk/s1600/01.gif

DIB
7/20/2011, 11:06 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1089878_o.gif

Mongo
7/20/2011, 11:06 PM
fawk it.

whiney, incoherent trolls be whiney, incoherent trolls, and accepted.

his game is figured out. just a leroid with a post count.

Mongo
7/20/2011, 11:19 PM
http://mydirtyglove.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/wpid-samuel_L_Jackson.gif

shut up token

Blue
7/20/2011, 11:21 PM
CArWivYt208

Mongo
7/20/2011, 11:41 PM
now this is somewhat resolved..... make up sex anyone?

stevo, I am looking at that large mouth bass-esque dick garage you own...

StoopTroup
7/20/2011, 11:56 PM

There isn't anything resolved unless you finally shoved a pon in that gaping snapper you talk poop out of.

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 12:21 AM
Hell He came in behind ME :D

Go the the Home page and scroll down till you see "FORUM LEADERS"
click that and ya will see Theres a Group called 'Olevet"
Him and I are the only ones in it.:D :D :D :D :D

I got Mine taken away cause I hated KC simple.;)

That's way to hard. He needs me to admit it was taken away for a reason. I don't know if you were told why but I think you just figured that was what it's about. Thing is...and you know this....I haven't said a word about it and it's been that way for quite awhile. Why? I'll speculate for the mongrel.

How's this. You and a few others had a few of your boyfriend's get permabanned and you started complaining and whining and people made fun of it and you got mad and you got negged. You then started complaining incessantly to Phil. He took one look at your neg page and maybe a few other's and one day he got pissed and stopped spek on the board. I asked what the new rules were so I could conform and was ignored. I and a few others started figuring out how it was adjusted and stayed within those boundaries. Then more people still complained, made a big deal out of it and One Day KC Came back from his 3 Month ban and shot his mouth off and got banned again. Some people complained. I started getting negs so I decided to make my own rule since I couldn't get any clarification from MGNT. I decided to give 10 negs for every one I got that I felt was given for no reason other than that person had lost their mind. They got pissed complained again. One Day I logged in and noticed I had been stuck in Vet's Special Poster List and was never given any reason for it. No Warning, No one more and your Banned for 3 months like KC.....just evidently permanently punished because a bunch of whiners came back to SoonerFans after getting Amnesty and multiple warnings for disrespecting the rules. Now....I guess I could have been perma banned for absolutely no reason but that's not what happened, you didn't get what you wanted. Since you didn't get what you really wanted....you continue to harrass and bait and talk **** to me because you think somehow I figured out how to get preferential Treatment that you aren't privy too.

The truth really is....I don't know why I got put in Vet's Forum other than I too had enough of KC's BS like I've had enough of your BS Mongrel.

But again....that's just a guess......LMAO! :pop:

olevetonahill
7/21/2011, 12:32 AM
Bro, Let it go. **** I tell the folks that **** me off a few times what I dont care about em. Then just let em run their mouths.

Pretty much why I dont post here as much anymore, I done told the ones I dont like WHY i dont like em. they wanta keep beatin that drum they can do it.:rolleyes:

Curly Bill
7/21/2011, 12:33 AM
Towards the end of this thread I really needed to go #2, but I couldn't tear myself away.

...and no, I'm not proud of that.

But now I'm gonna go take care of business.

Mongo
7/21/2011, 06:17 AM
That's way to hard. He needs me to admit it was taken away for a reason. I don't know if you were told why but I think you just figured that was what it's about. Thing is...and you know this....I haven't said a word about it and it's been that way for quite awhile. Why? I'll speculate for the mongrel.

How's this. You and a few others had a few of your boyfriend's get permabanned and you started complaining and whining and people made fun of it and you got mad and you got negged. You then started complaining incessantly to Phil. He took one look at your neg page and maybe a few other's and one day he got pissed and stopped spek on the board. I asked what the new rules were so I could conform and was ignored. I and a few others started figuring out how it was adjusted and stayed within those boundaries. Then more people still complained, made a big deal out of it and One Day KC Came back from his 3 Month ban and shot his mouth off and got banned agaIin. Some people complained. I started getting negs so I decided to make my own rule since I couldn't get any clarification from MGNT. I decided to give 10 negs for every one I got that I felt was given for no reason other than that person had lost their mind. They got pissed complained again. One Day I logged in and noticed I had been stuck in Vet's Special Poster List and was never given any reason for it. No Warning, No one more and your Banned for 3 months like KC.....just evidently permanently punished because a bunch of whiners came back to SoonerFans after getting Amnesty and multiple warnings for disrespecting the rules. Now....I guess I could have been perma banned for absolutely no reason but that's not what happened, you didn't get what you wanted. Since you didn't get what you really wanted....you continue to harrass and bait and talk **** to me because you think somehow I figured out how to get preferential Treatment that you aren't privy too.

The truth really is....I don't know why I got put in Vet's Forum other than I too had enough of KC's BS like I've had enough of your BS Mongrel.

blow me. no one I know was perma banned recently.

jk the sooner fan
7/21/2011, 07:12 AM

How's this. You and a few others had a few of your boyfriend's get permabanned and you started complaining and whining and people made fun of it and you got mad and you got negged. You then started complaining incessantly to Phil. He took one look at your neg page and maybe a few other's and one day he got pissed and stopped spek on the board. I asked what the new rules were so I could conform and was ignored. I and a few others started figuring out how it was adjusted and stayed within those boundaries. Then more people still complained, made a big deal out of it and One Day KC Came back from his 3 Month ban and shot his mouth off and got banned again. Some people complained. I started getting negs so I decided to make my own rule since I couldn't get any clarification from MGNT. I decided to give 10 negs for every one I got that I felt was given for no reason other than that person had lost their mind. They got pissed complained again. One Day I logged in and noticed I had been stuck in Vet's Special Poster List and was never given any reason for it. No Warning, No one more and your Banned for 3 months like KC.....just evidently permanently punished because a bunch of whiners came back to SoonerFans after getting Amnesty and multiple warnings for disrespecting the rules. Now....I guess I could have been perma banned for absolutely no reason but that's not what happened, you didn't get what you wanted. Since you didn't get what you really wanted....you continue to harrass and bait and talk **** to me because you think somehow I figured out how to get preferential Treatment that you aren't privy too.

i cant speak for the others that got banned 3+ years ago along with me - but i never once complained to Phil or anybody else - and I have a hard time believing any of the other regulars did as well - we went elsewhere and posted

i never once asked for amnesty - in fact, didnt start posting here for nearly a year after it was granted.......why i did is unknown to me- a glutton for punishment i'm sure

My Opinion Matters
7/21/2011, 07:52 AM

http://i.imgur.com/FVuxA.jpg

jk the sooner fan
7/21/2011, 07:55 AM
for no reason other than that person had lost their mind.

sorry, but this part of your post makes me laugh the most

sappstuf
7/21/2011, 08:10 AM
http://policelink.monster.com/nfs/policelink/photos/0238/1129/thread_direction_max600.gif

Jammin'
7/21/2011, 08:29 AM
Good Morning World

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/goodmorningp1.gif

Aldebaran
7/21/2011, 08:50 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e118/Ald3baran/gifs/blackzilla.gif

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 09:08 AM
Keywords are fun.

"recently" is one of those words.

The other one is "Glutton"

OutlandTrophy
7/21/2011, 09:09 AM
so was the reporter trying to insinuate that she had a degree in economics?

Adrian
7/21/2011, 09:09 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/2uz9wg2.gif

Aldebaran
7/21/2011, 09:10 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e118/Ald3baran/gifs_nsfw/gay.gif

Jammin'
7/21/2011, 09:26 AM
http://resources.mygen.co.uk/contacttables/Fullmetal_Jacket_Scream.gif

3rdgensooner
7/21/2011, 09:56 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/gen3sooner/Animation/hockeyub7.gif

SoCaliSooner
7/21/2011, 10:22 AM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view5/2481273/welcome-to-the-party-pal-o.gif

Welcome to the party....pal..

The
7/21/2011, 10:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/YvrdW.gif

SoCaliSooner
7/21/2011, 11:01 AM
How's this. You and a few others had a few of your boyfriend's get permabanned and you started complaining and whining and people made fun of it and you got mad and you got negged. You then started complaining incessantly to Phil. He took one look at your neg page and maybe a few other's and one day he got pissed and stopped spek on the board. I asked what the new rules were so I could conform and was ignored. I and a few others started figuring out how it was adjusted and stayed within those boundaries. Then more people still complained, made a big deal out of it and One Day KC Came back from his 3 Month ban and shot his mouth off and got banned again. Some people complained. I started getting negs so I decided to make my own rule since I couldn't get any clarification from MGNT.

i cant speak for the others that got banned 3+ years ago along with me - but i never once complained to Phil or anybody else - and I have a hard time believing any of the other regulars did as well - we went elsewhere and posted

i never once asked for amnesty - in fact, didnt start posting here for nearly a year after it was granted.......why i did is unknown to me- a glutton for punishment i'm sure

Wait.....wait...WAIT!!!!!!

I was just told a couple days ago that this place was all fine, loving and groovy until "you OU Insider people came here with your smut changing the whole makeup of this board. Your gang ran off dozens of folks who have been loyal to this board for years."

I refuse to believe that there were ever a-holes around here before the only a-holes in the history of the internet showed up here six months ago...or more...or less...

jk the sooner fan
7/21/2011, 11:04 AM
Wait.....wait...WAIT!!!!!!

I was just told a couple days ago that this place was all fine, loving and groovy until "you OU Insider people came here with your smut changing the whole makeup of this board. Your gang ran off dozens of folks who have been loyal to this board for years."

I refuse to believe that there were ever a-holes around here before the only a-holes in the history of the internet showed up here six months ago...or more...or less...

yes, i was "bad for the board" - as i remember being told and permabanned

tator
7/21/2011, 11:09 AM
yes, i was "bad for the board" - as i remember being told and permabanned
well.....can anybody really argue against that? :D

tator
7/21/2011, 11:10 AM
I just caught up on this thread. I can't believe the whole time I thought it was about boring economics...

3rdgensooner
7/21/2011, 11:11 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/gen3sooner/Animation/chuckyscares.gif

sappstuf
7/21/2011, 11:13 AM
http://83.216.4.169/albumit/mmedia/of/ner/tvug/97289/674260523.gif

sappstuf
7/21/2011, 11:17 AM
I just caught up on this thread. I can't believe the whole time I thought it was about boring economics...

Jump in anytime!

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1234529240_dog_jumps_out_of_moving_car.gif

Aldebaran
7/21/2011, 12:20 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e118/Ald3baran/gifs_nsfw/cokekitty.gif

jk the sooner fan
7/21/2011, 12:22 PM
you oui peeps and your goofy gifs

Aldebaran
7/21/2011, 12:28 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e118/Ald3baran/gifs/11917392010-1.gif

sappstuf
7/21/2011, 12:29 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img2/20090409/gifs_04.gif

stevo
7/21/2011, 08:54 PM

i am fairly certain that you cannot say this phrase on the innernets.

jk the sooner fan
7/21/2011, 09:50 PM
i am fairly certain that you cannot say this phrase on the innernets.

its ok - if you hook up with him - you can laugh at his tiny penis

Adrian
7/21/2011, 10:05 PM
http://lolpics.se/pics/1210.gif

StoopTroup
7/21/2011, 10:46 PM
I refuse to believe that I have indeed created a jumbled mess ! ! !

Proof that it wasn't a jumbled mess prior to you getting here is required.

Stay focused....Possibly consider an oxygen rich environment or oxygen chamber could help....:D

http://www.michaeljacksonspictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/jackson_1459990c.jpg

stevo
7/25/2011, 02:21 PM
was this ever resolved.

if so, the op needs to post as such

CrimsonJim
7/25/2011, 09:57 PM
Wow. Just...wow...