PDA

View Full Version : Texas Doesn't Get One, Finally

rysooner
7/19/2011, 03:37 PM
Did you guys see where Bundy is headed to Eastern JC? Didn't sign with Baltimore and Texas couldn't get him either. Nice to know the Horns finally missed out on one.

IndySooner
7/19/2011, 03:54 PM
Did you guys see where Bundy is headed to Eastern JC? Didn't sign with Baltimore and Texas couldn't get him either. Nice to know the Horns finally missed out on one.

ChasingOmaha.com had that story a month ago! ;)

Really, though, I hadn't seen it was official, but Randy tweeted that a while back.

bcolston15
7/19/2011, 04:48 PM
I like this for more than one reason. One, it keeps him out of Austin, two, Bundy and Bradley are good buddies and maybe it'll make Archie say if Bundy can do it, so can I.

SOONER STEAKER
7/19/2011, 09:00 PM
Bundy has until Aug 15 to sign. You can bet he will sign!! If he doesn't? He would be as dumb as the 1st rounder who went to TCU and hurt his arm this spring.

IndySooner
7/19/2011, 09:25 PM
Bundy has until Aug 15 to sign. You can bet he will sign!! If he doesn't? He would be as dumb as the 1st rounder who went to TCU and hurt his arm this spring.

He does have until then, but there are some pretty strong rumors that he's sticking hard to his number and the number is ridiculous.

rysooner
7/20/2011, 10:03 AM
ChasingOmaha.com had that story a month ago! ;)

Really, though, I hadn't seen it was official, but Randy tweeted that a while back.

Indy, I'm sure I saw it before but I'm old and forget :mad: