PDA

View Full Version : It cures racism!!!1!

3rdgensooner
7/19/2011, 11:12 AM
Neo Nazi Girl Group Cured of their Hate With Marijuana (http://jezebel.com/5822013/neo-nazi-girl-group-cured-of-their-hate-with-marijuana)

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/39/2011/07/medium_prussianblue.jpg (http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/39/2011/07/prussianblue.jpg)

Last fall, we noticed that twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede, formerly of the White Power girl-pop band Prussian Blue, seemed to be espousing (http://jezebel.com/5663855/the-white+power-girls-of-prussian-blue-are-all-grown-up) a more liberal and less cross burny ideology. What do we have to thank? Mary Jane. Pot, that is. Green gold. Vancouver tea.

According to an interview with The Daily, the girls didn't start their careers on their own accord, nor did they really understand much of what they were singing. Their mother, April Gaede, tried to raise them to espouse her Neo Nazi views, which encompass hating basically everyone in the whole world- immigrants, "mud races," and especially The Jews. Prussian Blue performed to racist dickholes the world over, spending their early teen years appearing on alarmist TV newsmagazine segments, touring, making appearances, heading over to Europe. Serving as show ponies for their mother's hateful ideology didn't bode well for their health, mental or physical.
Their time in the limelight subjected them to extraordinary stress, and appears to have contributed to severe health problems for both sisters. Lynx was diagnosed with cancer during her freshman year of high school and doctors removed a large tumor from her shoulder. Then she developed a rare condition called CVS, cyclic vomiting syndrome.
Lamb has struggled as well. She suffers from scoliosis and chronic back pain, as well as lack of appetite and intense emotional stress. During several of our conversations, she burst into tears as she agonized about how to balance her love for her mother with her desire to let the world know that the girls have moved on.
The girls were prescribed a smorgasbord of medical cures for their various maladies, but the only thing that worked for them was getting on board with the Magical Mystery Tour and trying medical marijuana.

The girls say it changed their lives. They now enjoy painting things that pot smokers love painting (astrological themed images, but soon it will undoubtedly be the Grateful Dead dancing bears, or lines that swirl and swirl and swirl) and plan on going to college, where their medical marijuana cards and kindly dispositions will likely win them many friends. After college, they plan on continuing to advocate for marijuana legalization in all 50 states, so we can all just toke together in harmony and hold hands and sing and star at the fabric on the arm of this couch I'm sitting on. I never really looked at it, you know.

Their mother doesn't believe the girls are yet old enough to realize what they're doing by eschewing their white power upbringing.
But April, who is working to create an "intentional" white community in their area, called Pioneer Little Europe, also suspects her daughters' liberal turn may be a passing phase. "They're 19," she said. "I think when they have children of their own, they'll come to the same conclusions I have."
Not if the doobies have anything to say about it, they won't.
All joking aside, it's great the girls of defunct hateband Prussian Blue were able to move on and find their own brand of happiness and be able to achieve their dream of legalizing pot across America. If it can cure the girls who once sang
Rudolph Hess, a man of Peace. He wouldn't give up he wouldn't cease,he gave his loyalty to our Cause. Remember him and give a pause
of their racism, it can do just about anything.

pphilfran
7/19/2011, 11:14 AM
I never realized that scoliosis was caused by stress...

3rdgensooner
7/19/2011, 11:16 AM
I never realized that scoliosis was caused by stress...
Or cured by hippie lettuce

Mississippi Sooner
7/19/2011, 11:22 AM
Cyclic vomiting syndrome. Isn't that also called bulimia?

pphilfran
7/19/2011, 11:31 AM
Or cured by hippie lettuce

If only my little sis would have known...she wore a back brace 24 hours a day for years...it was great! I had complete control over her when we were in public...I could grab the two metal bars that were behind her head and keep her in line...

KantoSooner
7/19/2011, 11:44 AM
Rainbows and Unicorns, FOREVAH.

Canyonero
7/19/2011, 11:57 AM
Have you ever tried to commit a hate crime on weed?

lexsooner
7/19/2011, 01:12 PM
Well, at least they are cured, and that is what counts. My previous recommendation was to have them shot, but there is now no need.

GKeeper316
7/19/2011, 02:38 PM
Have you ever tried to commit a hate crime on weed?

reason # 374 why weed should be legal.

potheads don't commit violent crimes. about the worst thing i've ever done while stoned was kill a bag of doritos and illegally download a movie or two.

Aldebaran
7/19/2011, 02:49 PM
http://www.dvorak.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/jesus1.jpg

Sooner_Tuf
7/19/2011, 03:06 PM
reason # 374 why weed should be legal.

potheads don't commit violent crimes. about the worst thing i've ever done while stoned was kill a bag of doritos and illegally download a movie or two.

If everyone smokes the dope why is there so much violence in the world?

Partial Qualifier
7/19/2011, 03:12 PM
everyone doesn't... that's the problem ;)

Aldebaran
7/19/2011, 03:12 PM
^ Me firsters are bogarting the resources.

3rdgensooner
7/19/2011, 03:13 PM
I'm parched.

soonerchk
7/19/2011, 03:18 PM
If everyone smokes the dope why is there so much violence in the world?

everyone doesn't... that's the problem ;)

Stupid felony stuff keeps me from doing it. Make it legal and I'll be positively sweet.

soonervegas
7/19/2011, 03:21 PM
I bet the Waffle House lobbyists are pro-pot.

soonerchk
7/19/2011, 03:22 PM
I bet the Waffle House lobbyists are pro-pot.

Is the Kettle still around?

Mississippi Sooner
7/19/2011, 03:24 PM
Is the Kettle still around?

They are called Prairie Kitchen now.

soonerchk
7/19/2011, 03:29 PM
They are called Prairie Kitchen now.

Do they still have those blueberry muffins?

Mississippi Sooner
7/19/2011, 03:29 PM
Do they still have those blueberry muffins?

I don't know that, but I know a lot of them are still owned by former OU players just like the Kettles were.

soonerchk
7/19/2011, 03:32 PM
I don't know that, but I know a lot of them are still owned by former OU players just like the Kettles were.

They were?!?!?!?! I just remember the blueberry muffins in the buffet at about 3am or so...

tommieharris91
7/19/2011, 03:36 PM
Can I call people Nazis in this thread?

3rdgensooner
7/19/2011, 03:37 PM
Can I call people Nazis in this thread?Smoke a bowl and see if you still feel like doing that.

tommieharris91
7/19/2011, 03:47 PM
Smoke a bowl and see if you still feel like doing that.

I'll find ways to do it. And you Hitlerite stoners will laugh. I'll start with the Nazi, fascist, communist, Obama-loving, Muslim, atheist girls in the OP.

3rdgensooner
7/19/2011, 03:49 PM
I'll find ways to do it. And you Hitlerite stoners will laugh. I'll start with the Nazi, fascist, communist, Obama-loving, Muslim, atheist girls in the OP.But dude, how many Nazi, fascist, communist, Obama-loving, Muslim, atheist girls could fit in a VW van?

tommieharris91
7/19/2011, 03:54 PM
But dude, how many Nazi, fascist, communist, Obama-loving, Muslim, atheist girls could fit in a VW van?

Dunno... 42 maybe?