PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna be rich!

3rdgensooner
7/18/2011, 02:17 PM
ATTN: 3rdgensooner

It is my pleasure to have this opportunity to offer you a business transaction, which will yield high dividends for both of us.. The following is a brief overview on what the offer entails.. This offer entails you to stand as a supplier of a certain product to my company. I will secure a supply contract deal for you as our supplier of the product.
This product is currently being sold by the manufacturer at a very low price and can be sold to my company at a much higher price.(The margin is over 90%) , getting my company to purchase the product at your fixed price is not a problem, my company is in need of this product. Basically what you are doing is to purchase this product at a relatively low price and sell it to my company at a marked up price, it is a legal transaction and I need you to partner with me on this project.
please indicate your phone number in your reply if its different from the number stated above..

Best regards
Donald Tilman

DIB
7/18/2011, 02:20 PM
ATTN: DIB

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
MALAYSIAN PAY-OUT CENTER

Total amount of 1,500,000.00 USD deposited by the UN/IMF, which is to be sent 7,500.00 USD daily. Provide us with your Full Name,Telephone Number and Address to transfer your first installemt of 7,500.00. The MTCN will be e-mail to you after the payment is sent.

Contact Name: Dr.James Young
Email: [email protected]

Call our 24 hours Helpline @+601 4301 0967 for any inquiries on the above message.

Yours truly,
For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia

The
7/18/2011, 02:22 PM
I like these:

New York State — Department of Motor Vehicles

UNIFORM TRAFFIC TICKET

POLICE AGENCY

NEW YORK STATE POLICE

Local Police Code

THE PERSON DESCRIBED ABOVE IS CHARGED AS FOLLOWS

Time

7:25 AM

Date of Offense

07/02/2011

IN VIOLATION OF

NYS V AND T LAW

Description of Violation

SPEED OVER 55 ZONE

TO PLEAD, PRINT OUT THE ENCLOSED TICKET AND SEND IT TO TOWN COURT, CHATAM HALL., PO BOX 117

mgsooner
7/18/2011, 02:22 PM
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6138/5945489094_127ecc94a7_z.jpg

Chuck Bao
7/18/2011, 02:53 PM
Ha! My sister got one of those too last week. It was from an oil company that said:

Congratulations, we are planning to put an oil/gas well on your property. Our geologists will be hanging around your place for a quite a while to figure out where to put it. As you probably already know there are no guarantees in this business. What else can we say? Oh yeah, just don't go out an buy a new house or a new car just yet. Counting chickens and birds in the bush or something like that.

That is my best attempt at translating the mumble jumble of American legalize.

Maybe 3G, you just need a translator like me. I'll gladly do it for another hug.

Chuck Bao
7/18/2011, 03:00 PM
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6138/5945489094_127ecc94a7_z.jpg

It needs re-posting just because when I am rich I will hang out with these guys (assuming they are all over the age of 18) at the beach.

GKeeper316
7/18/2011, 03:03 PM
i wish someone would send me an email that would put me on easy street...

how you get so lucky????

3rdgensooner
7/18/2011, 03:05 PM
Maybe 3G, you just need a translator like me. I'll gladly do it for another hug.
I have an almost endless supply of hugs.

Oh, and
Counting chickens and birds in the bush or something like that. might have been written by the same person who came up with this:
make a molehill out of your mutton.

Aldebaran
7/18/2011, 03:15 PM
I like hugs. Especially the kind where the safe word is "Yes!" repeated at least 20 times with a relatively steadily growing audible emphasis/urgency/yearning.

3rdgensooner
7/18/2011, 03:16 PM
I like hugs. Especially the kind where the safe word is "Yes!" repeated at least 20 times with a relatively steadily growing audible emphasis/urgency/yearning.Is there another kind?

Aldebaran
7/18/2011, 03:17 PM
I can't think of any that made it onto the permanent mental record.

3rdgensooner
7/18/2011, 03:19 PM
So you're saying you suppressed those memories.

soonerchk
7/18/2011, 03:24 PM
Can one of you invest all of my money, too? I'll be glad to send you my SS# and bank account info.

Aldebaran
7/18/2011, 03:26 PM
Either that or I retromentally altered the happy ending.

Jammin'
7/18/2011, 03:27 PM
Can one of you invest all of my money, too? I'll be glad to send you my SS# and bank account info.

I've already got those. I just needed your approval in writing. tia.

I'll send for you when the money starts coming in.

soonerchk
7/18/2011, 03:38 PM
I've already got those. I just needed your approval in writing. tia.

I'll send for you when the money starts coming in.

I find your egg comment to be potentially inflammatory...

Chuck Bao
7/18/2011, 05:14 PM
I like hugs. Especially the kind where the safe word is "Yes!" repeated at least 20 times with a relatively steadily growing audible emphasis/urgency/yearning.

Oh dear! Not that kind.

Is there another kind?

Lucy, I can 'splain.

I can see right now that being rich won't end well for me.

I am going to throw away the letter right now.

cccasooner2
7/20/2011, 01:18 PM
Only a million, but it's a start.

It's even got a copyright for the 2011 North Carolina Education Lottery name. :)

Hello Dear,

We are requested to notify you about your winning prize $1,000,000.00USD
that was awarded to you by the North Carolina Education Lottery.Your
E-mail address was selected Globally as one of the
beneficiaries of this year. In order for us to start sending your fund.You
are advised to providethe requested information below:

* Full Names:
* Current Address:
* Tel:
* Occupation

Signed
Mr.Emmanuel Ottah
Tel: +2347054799121
Representative Officer,
West Africa Office
Copyright © 2011 North Carolina Education Lottery.

cccasooner2
7/25/2011, 02:16 PM
The money just keeps rolling in.

Hello

My name is Mr. Lam Jan, I am financial adviser to Mrs. Simone Gbagbo, the wife of captured President Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast. Over the years while her husband was still in power, I helped her move out funds for lodgement in so many countries waiting for further instructions from her. Due to the problem that arose because of the political situation in Ivory Coast, the EU and USA has seize all funds belonging to Laurent Gbagbo and his allies because he refused to cede power and was disgraced in office. I am contacting you as a matter of urgency to help me receive some of the funds in your account for safe keeping pending my arrival for disbursement.

I want to transfer the sum of 15,675,000 Euros currently in the name I used to lodge her funds here in our country Ivory Coast in one of the prime. You will be entitled to 30% of the capital to be transferred for your assistance. If you can handle this, reach me with your name, address, telephone and your date of birth so that with my contact, I can reach the holding bank to remit the funds to your account without any delay.

I cannot in any way handle this transaction by myself because the current administration is probing everyone that have worked with the former president so this has to remain strictly confidential to avoid raise of eyebrow or necessary exposure when the funds is remitted to you. When the changes are concluded in your favor, you will now contact the bank from a different angle as the beneficiary of the funds while I will remain in the background to be assisting you with relevant information for smooth transfer until the funds arrived in your account.

Be informed that the fund transfer will be done in line with normal international transfer regulations as capital investment so we owe nothing to any authority whosoever in the world. I will be waiting for the required information in order to get the ball rolling.

Sincerely,

Lam Jan

cccasooner2
7/25/2011, 02:40 PM
I have nothing to scare of!!!!

Economic And Financial Crimes Commission
From The Desk Of Mrs. Farida Mzamber
110 Awolowo Road Ikoyi Lagos.Nigeria
Website(www.efccnigeria.org)

DATE:24/07/2011
Attention,This is to acknowledge you that your e-mail address was found among the list of foreigner that have once been scammed by Nigerian imposters.I will be very happy to read back from you even if you are a little skeptical.

Your FUND has been retrieved by the Federal Republic of Nigeria which has been approved through the Lagos State high court.However I want you to have in mind that these is nothing than legit with backup from the offices of security authorities, the reason for this is due to all the fraudulent activities that been reported in the past years,we deduced from our findings that the rate on online internet scam is increasing by the day.

However we have been working with internet operators (ALL THE EMAILING WEBSITE).We have signed an agreement with the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT during our first meeting this year with our PRESIDENT Commander In-Chief of the Arms Forces Federal Republic of Nigeria, ALHAJI UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA and together with the FBI,Metropolitan Police(United Kingdom),Nigeria POLICE,ICPC and Nigeria EFCC, So that this scam can be eradicated in this country.

Actually I want to bring to your notice that you are going to receive your fund in Bank Draft cash (UNITED STATE DOLLAR) You have nothing to scare of as you can see it that you are receiving this message from the office of the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION.

I urge you to follow the instruction stated in this message you received and you have nothing to do than what is stated here, once again. Also make sure you check our website www.efccnigeria.org and you will be amazed at the work we are doing to curb online fraud.

We would like you to get in touch with one of our reputable lawyers in person of barrister Fred Wiremu,he will be handing you case and will be the one to help you file out all necessary papers you need in court. I am assuring you not to panic or scare about whatever you are asked to do by barrister Fred Wiremu who will be standing as your lawyer and also in charge of the delivery of your fund.Below are the information required from you.

Your Full Name:......................... .........
Your Home Address:...................... ..........
Telephone Number:....................... ..........
State:........................ ....................
Zip Code:......................... ................
Your Occupation,
Sex,
With your international passport, or drivers license or state I.D card.......................... .......

This is still the letter: Read on"
Note: i want you to follow your fund code which below,is given to you by the high court of Lagos Nigeria (NG/FHC/09334/FGN). You are to keep this code for security purposes. Also note that the high Court here will alert the united state bureau and also your state police immediately your funds have been remitted into your account, also for security purposes.

FRED WIREMU & ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS
Barrister FRED WIREMU Office
Line: +234-O17646956
E-mail: [email protected]

cccasooner2
7/25/2011, 05:01 PM
I thought if you paid income taxes, you were already rich.

You are right about that. It's just a restatement of Morton's Fork. :D

DIB
7/25/2011, 05:05 PM
Hi,US$12.7 M,An Opening is in My Office which can be of Benefit for Both of us,Please email Me for More Details.Will you be able to work with me to Claim? US$12.7 M,Contact me with your Details for More information Thanks,

DIB
7/25/2011, 05:05 PM
I wish to notify you that late Dr.Timothy Ford.made you a beneficiary to his WILL.
He left the sum of (£3,000.000.00 GBP) to you in the Codicil and Last &Testament to his WILL.According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and tohelp the poor and the needy in our society.
Contact Mr Mercer Keith Franklin. At [email protected] for further instructions or call Tel.: +44 703 597 3083

cccasooner2
7/25/2011, 07:19 PM
Hi,US$12.7 M,An Opening is in My Office which can be of Benefit for Both of us,Please email Me for More Details.Will you be able to work with me to Claim? US$12.7 M,Contact me with your Details for More information Thanks,

I wish to notify you that late Dr.Timothy Ford.made you a beneficiary to his WILL.
He left the sum of (£3,000.000.00 GBP) to you in the Codicil and Last &Testament to his WILL.According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and tohelp the poor and the needy in our society.
Contact Mr Mercer Keith Franklin. At [email protected] for further instructions or call Tel.: +44 703 597 3083

Damn, I missed out on those. :)

nighttrain12
7/25/2011, 10:43 PM
Sounds like that old Steve Martin routine.

You can be a millionaire and never pay taxes! Here's how:

First, get a million dollars, then ...

... when the tax man comes around and asks why you didn't pay taxes on it, say .... I forgot!

(It's funnier when you imagine it in Steve Martin - speak).

MamaMia
7/26/2011, 01:31 AM
3G...Your good luck must be contagious. I got this today...I can hardly wait to pay all my loans off and book a Yourapeein vacation. :P

DEAREST FRIEND,

I KNOW THIS WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. IAM MR. GARRY OLSEN; I WORK IN HSBC BANK LONDON, PACKAGING AND COURIERDEPARTMENT. I GOT YOUR CONTACT AMONG OTHERS FROM A SEARCH INTO THE INTERNET AND WAS INSPIRED TO SEEK YOUR CO OPERATION. I WANT YOU TO HELP ME CLEAR THIS PACKAGE. IT IS ALREADY IN AMERICA WHICH I SHIPPED THROUGH OUR HSBC ACCREDITED COURIER AGENT BUT THE CONTENTS THE COURIER COMPANY DOES NOT KNOW THAT IT IS MONEY THAT I HAVE IN THE PACKAGE. ALL I WANT YOU TO DO FOR ME NOW IS THIS. GIVE ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, YOUR PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX, AND I HOPE THAT AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU WILL HAVE 30% AND 70% WILL BE FOR ME.

[1] Full Names:
[2] Contact address:
[3] Cell phone:
[4] Home Phone:
[5] Date of birth:
[6] Occupation:

IF THIS ARRANGEMENT IS OKAY BY YOU, YOU CAN E-MAIL ME, FOR SECURITY REASONS OTHER MODALITIES WILL BE DISCUSSED AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK TO ME INCLUDING SENDING OF THE KEYS TO THE BOXES TO YOU. NOTE: COMMUNICATION SHOULD BE STRICTLY THROUGH MY PRIVATE E-MAIL FOR SECURITY REASONS.

GOD BLESSES YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR.GARRY OLSEN.

pphilfran
7/26/2011, 12:57 PM
Gotta trust the one I got today...this guy is in the army...

It is oil money from the middle east (Iraq). We need your help to receive the
shipment from a certified diplomatic agent, on my behalf. I am prepared to offer you 30% if you are interested.

Regards,
U.S. Army Capt. Andrew Lewis.

cccasooner2
8/1/2011, 09:17 AM
Another, but it costs only $150 for the $500k. What a great deal.

I am Mrs. Rose Didier, I have a package Bank Draft of $500,000,00 USD in
your email address left with DHL Courier Express for claims, All you need to
do is to contact DHL Courier Express via below information for your
package delivery to arrive your home address.

Contact Person: Mr. Adams Williams
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone: +2348072430217

Do send them your correct postal address, full name, contact phone
number, so that they can be able to deliver your package direct to
your postal address and you have to pay a fee of $150 USD.
NOTE: I did not pay for the delivery, So you have to pay the D.H.L
DHL Courier Express delivery charges as we have paid for all necessary
charges except that of the delivery fee of the courier company so far.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Rose Didier

cccasooner2
8/1/2011, 09:21 AM
I am so lucky, it's an OFFICIAL CERTIFIED copy from a real Dr.

CBN (Anti-Fraud Unit) .......we fight against fraud, funds delay and impersonation.
Head Office: Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
P. M.B 0187, Garki Abuja.
*****24HRS SERVICE *****

Dear Beneficiary,

APPROVED LETTER OF SETTLEMENT.

This letter will definitely be surprise to you but be rest assured that it’s not SCAM of any kind… rather we urge you to STOP sending Western Union to Africa in other to receive your Payment. In case if anybody ask you to do so, please kindly report the person to the appropriate authority (www.fbi.gov)

Meanwhile, this is to officially inform you that through our Global Security Network, and investigations, which reveals that, you have not yet received your overdue payment yet you have been a scam victim.

Here is to notify you that there is a directive from the Federal Government to pay all outstanding debts owed to foreign beneficiaries. This was resolved in a meeting held between our Government Authorities , World Bank and Officials of United States Government in Washington DC last week, as a condition from the International Monetary Fund to support European Union (EU) and United States of America in receiving total debt cancellation or forgiveness from the International Financial Bodies.

As instructed by the aforementioned authorities, we are to pay 100 Nigerian Scam victims US$1, 150, 000 .00 ( One Million, One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars) each. You are listed and approved in the payment schedule for this payment as one of the beneficiaries to be paid this amount as compensation. As a result of this laudable recommendations, it is imperative to bring to your notice that during the official meetings held at Washington DC, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists syndicates operating in all over the world today. In other to redeem the good image of our country, the New President has agreed with United States Government, International Monetary Fund (IMF) and International Financial Bodies to ordered the payment of USD$1,150,000 .00 each to the affected victims in pursuance with the U.N. recommendations.

Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, the payments are to be made by our Affiliate/Correspondence Bank in Europe( Bancaja Bank ) Madrid -Spain Through Online Banking System which you are going to handle by yourself as your Online Checking Account has been already Activated for immediate transfers. Find below the details of your account to start transferring your funds:-

Your Account Login Card n?: **099087766012**
Your Login PIN: 1655302

To logon to your account, kindly click on ( https://www.bancaja.es/bcjp/ING/home.html ) and enter your login information ( Login Card number and PIN ) to start transferring your funds into your personal bank account.

Note: If there is any error or delay during the process of logging on for transferring of your fund please kindly get back to us immediately with the required info below to make the correction quickly and reprogrammed your details to enable transfers into your bank account:-

1. Your Full Name and residential address:
2. Mobile or Telephone Number (for regular official contact).
3. Your Country of origin:
4. Your ID Number:

According to the number of applicants at hand, 80 Beneficiaries has been paid, 60% of the victims are from the United States, while about 40% are from other parts of the world. we still have more than 30% left to be paid the compensations of $1,150,000 each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates(One Mr. Williams as he claimed) who was arrested in Lagos, Nigeria as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to impostors for any reason what so ever as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) (Motto: No Body is Above the Law) have combined effort with the United Nation Anti-crime commission to alleviate the plight of these victims as well as redeeming the image of my dear country. The U.S. secret service is already on trace of the criminals. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration. Many Banks, Universal firms,
Companies and individuals have b

Please let us know as soon as possible if you receive this email message and you have successfully transferred your funds into your bank account for good record purposes.

Congratulations!

Yours truly,
Dr. Donald Benson.
(Executive Director)
Anti -Fraud Unit
CBN, Phone: +234-708-4259156

Cc:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation ( F.B.I.)
The International Monetary Fund (I.M.F).
The United Nations Office (UN).

CERTIFIED TRUE COPY.

cccasooner2
8/1/2011, 10:09 PM
I'm starting to become suspicious. How can I be so lucky?

Internal Audit ||Monitoring || Consulting and Investigations Division,
Under Spring Bank Nigeria Plc.

Dear Your Urgent Attention Needed,

Re: The New Development of your Immediate Release of your Accumulated Interest Payment via International Certified ATM Card.

My name is Rev. Fr Laurier A. Labreche JP, From New Mexico, a Consultant with the United Nations, we the management of United Nation through International Collaboration/ Spring Bank Networking of Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (SBNDIC), wishes to inform you about your interest sum of US$1, 870,000.00 that was accrued from your capital sum which you are about to receive, we have been notify by the International Association of Deposit Insurers (IADI) of World Bank of Switzerland to release this approved fund to you.

We want to use this medium to inform you that the above interest has been approved for payment to you through International Certified ATM Card based on your choice, and be informed that we have concluded every legal arrangement pending your acknowledgement of this official notice while you provide to us with your full information and current contact address together with your direct telephone number if different from what we have.

Meanwhile, be informed that we shall be delivering this International Certified ATM Card to you through FedEx Express Delivery to your house address, which you shall lodge to any bank of your choice, and it will take only 48hrs to get to you but for the Certified ATM Card is instant cash access.

The IMF secretary general has directed that we work in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission and have decided to waive away all clearance fees/Charges and authorize us to effect payments without prejudice to the approved beneficiary with immediate effect.

Your full name............

Address...................

Direct phone number.......

Mobile Number.............

Scan Copy of Identity.....

Occupation................

The only thing you need to receive your fund is the UN Notarization of UN Bill of Right, after which the “UN Bill of Right” Certificate will be issued to you that will supersede any injunction whatsoever and by then your fund must have been guaranteed. In view of that, the above offices will not be held responsible for your inability to respond to this official letter within 2 banking days, because the World bank has given us a 48 working hours mandate to conclude with this transaction and for your own good interest you should keep this very confidential till you have access to this fund.

In case if you need any clarification, do not hesitate to ask, we are always there to meet your needs and as a matter of facts and urgency you urgently need to call us soon as you finish reading this mail for better explanations and understandings of yours.

Thanks and may God bless you in Jesus name Amen.

CODE: REFERENCE NUMBER: 748.

Yours in service,

Rev. Fr. Laurier A. Labreche JP.
United Nations Under-Secretary
General for Internal Oversight.
Telephone Number: +234-704-3008-167
Email: [email protected]

stoopified
8/2/2011, 09:56 AM
How do I( get in on this gravy train? I have tens of dollars to invest. :D

jk the sooner fan
8/2/2011, 10:07 AM
sdl658l5TTQ

IndySooner
8/2/2011, 03:37 PM
This HAS to be legit. They're even going to appoint me an attorney!

ATTN:NOTICE OF YOUR UNCLAIMED FUND VALUED $2.8M

My name is Jeff Smith,Director National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA).I write to inform you that an FBI Inspection Agent attached to our organization has notified us of a recovered abandoned shipment at Hartsfield International Airport Atlanta Georgia through a Diplomat from United Kingdom via Africa,a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 25kg containing cash valued $2.8million which has your email address and name attached as beneficiary/next of kin.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as (cash) rather it was declared as personal effect their aim is to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent.Also,the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.As our duty,is to promote and support excellence and professionalism,hence we decided to contact you in respect to your consignment.

The National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA) is a non-profit organization hence we do not charge an fee (s) for our services. Our duty is to guide you until such a time that you have received your unclaimed fund/property and we are affiliated with the National Association of State Treasurers and the Council of State Governments and our Members represent all states, the District of Columbia, and other international governmental entities around the World.We provides a forum for uniform laws, thereby protecting and returning unclaimed property to rightful owners.

To claim your consignment, kindly reconfirm the following:

1.Your full name:.........................
2.Your residence address:.................
3.Your telephone number:..................
4.Your age:...............................
5.Your occupation:........................

Upon your response, we shall direct you to an accredited attorney to our organization to assist you in processing/releasing of your entitlement.

Thanks

Mr.Jeff Smith.
Director National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA)

SoonerBread
8/2/2011, 06:33 PM
419 eater (http://www.419eater.com/index.php)

Take a look at this site. Golden.

I love ****ing with these people when I get these. Mostly I just waste their time, as I have neither the time nor energy to get as involved as some of the stories on the site above.

I give myself all sorts of names, like Ben Dover, Ilene Dover, Fumundah Muhnutz, etc, and tell them I'm from places like Upinyah, Morningwood, Heleakin, etc.

cccasooner2
8/6/2011, 01:19 PM
Dear Friend

This is my appreciation for your passed commitments in the transaction. I realized your hands were tied up then. I have transfered the Fund in a new Bank Account provided by a friend of mine in London .I dropped an International Certified Bank Draft worth US$1.2m (one million, two hundred thousand united state dollars) to send to you in care of secretary (Mr.Mark Johnson) in Benin-Republic as compensation for your passed efforts.
So contact him via this email address: ([email protected]) or forward my email to him, asking her to send the Bank Draft to you. I am presently in London trying to set up business, buy shares, stocks, and other profitable businesses.

Send to her your infomation as i listed below:--------------
1. Your full name:-------------------------------------------
2. Your home delivery address:-------------------------------
3. Your mobile & house phone numbers:----------------------

Take good care of yourself.

Best wishes,
Mr.Paul Williams

Chuck Bao
8/6/2011, 03:18 PM
419 eater (http://www.419eater.com/index.php)

Take a look at this site. Golden.

I love ****ing with these people when I get these. Mostly I just waste their time, as I have neither the time nor energy to get as involved as some of the stories on the site above.

I give myself all sorts of names, like Ben Dover, Ilene Dover, Fumundah Muhnutz, etc, and tell them I'm from places like Upinyah, Morningwood, Heleakin, etc.

I don't know if you are serious. In the event that you are, please do not mess with these people. They are criminals and extremely bad people and they will hurt you. You do not want to be on their radar. I had some friends try it and they very much regretted it later.

cleller
8/7/2011, 08:23 PM
I used to watch that 419Eater website some. Someone went so far as to send the scammer a plane ticket to somewhere crazy, like Kiev, and stranded him there.

Some pretty funny pictures.

nighttrain12
8/7/2011, 09:32 PM
Powerball is at $220 million on Wednesday night. All you need is a buck and to pick the right 6 numbers!

Wishboned
8/7/2011, 09:49 PM
I got one of those emails a few months back on my Facebook account. Someone had created a Facebook account identical to someone already on my page, and then sent out the spam.

So I thought I'd take a cue from 419Eater's and have some fun with them.

I created a new email account and started corresponding.

Mr. Thomas Smith,

I received a message concerning money to be given for the deaf.

How would I go about this?

Sincerely,

Jay Boss

Jay Boss is not my real name.

And I got this reply:

Hello Jay Boss,
We have checked our beneficiary list and i am using this medium to let you know that you're among the people that were selected by the International Monetary Fund( IMF) to receive the sum of $150,000.00. This Money is purposely allocated from IMF in conjunction with Unicef to help and assist in the betterment living of the people.
Congratulation to you Jay Boss, Are you ready to claim your money? kindly get back at me with your full name and home address so that we can start the processing of your money for you.
And you will need to make the payment of $450 as your processing fee so taht we can be able to start the processing for you and you will get your money as soon as possible.
Kindly let me know if you're ready to pay the PROCESSING FEE of $450 now so that i can give you our Accountant information to send the money too through Western union or moneygram Store around you.

Thank you for mutual understanding and God bless you,

Thomas

My response:

Hello Thomas,

This is great! I feel like I just won the lottery.

Did you need my house address? Or my mailing address? The reason I'm asking is
because I live way outside of town in a trailer. And last summer a tornado came
through and took my mailbox clean off. It left most of the trailer. Except for
the rabbit hutch that was connected to it. I'm really going to miss those
rabbits. Especially Fluffy. He was so cute when he would look up at me with
those eyes. And just so soft and well...fluffy. I was really going to hate to
have to eat him when it was time.

Have you ever had rabbit? It's darned good eating. Maybe I can send you some
once I get that money. Cause I have plans for it. I'm going to buy a couple of
new rabbit hutches and a whole mess of rabbits and start my own rabbit farm.
Maybe my own rabbit meat restaurant.

It might take me a few days to get that $450. I've got to see if my cousin Earl
can loan it to me.

your friend,
Jay

His response was short.

I need your Full name and Home Address with your phone number.
Okay

Thomas

I asked for some proof of his ID and didn't hear anything for a while. So I sent this.

Tom,

I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope everything is ok. I'm really going
to need that money soon. I took out a big loan at the bank cause I'm going to
get that big check. They said I could pay it back as soon as the money comes
in.

Your friend,
Jay

He jumped right on that.

How much loan did you take out from Bank and when are you going to get the money
from bank?
I will be looking forward in hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thomas

Hey Tom,

I wasn't the one who actually took out the loan. To tell the truth it was my grandma. We used her farm as backup. She's got a big farm. They let us borrow 50 thousand off of it. I should be getting the check sometime this week. Unless the girls basketball team wins tonight. Then they'll be going to state and the bank will be closed. In that case we'll have to pick up the money on Monday.

I'm supposed to ask if this is going to be one big check or paid out in payments? My grandma is a little worried about getting such a big loan. She's had that farm for most of her life. How long after I send you the money will I get my check?

Thanks!
Jay

This is going to be One Big Check that we will bring to you in your home and we are going to come to you in real person to deliver the money to you. You need to tell your Grandma to calm down because you're fortunate and you both going to be happy together.
You will get your money as fast as possible when you pay the fees that you're suppose to pay.
How is your day going Jay?
Kindly let me know immediately you get the loan so that i can tell you how to send the fees money to us.
Thank you and god bless you Jay,

Thomas

I decided I wanted a picture.

Hey Tom.

This weekend Grandma got really drunk. While she was drunk she said she had a
vision. She does this everyone once it a while. I ain't sure they're really
visions.

But anyways, she said that before she'll sign for that loan for me she needs to
know who we're dealing with. I asked her what she wanted to know and she said
if you could send a picture then she might feel a little better about it.

Would that be something too crazy to ask for?

Your friend,
Jay

Hello Jay,
i got your message and i want you to know we are not here to play on anyone but to make everyone happy. This is real and it's 100% legitimate. I send you the picture of the money to know that this is real and we are honest with you Jay.

Thomas

He sent me a picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/TheRainKing/myspace/Thomas.jpg

Then I got bored and stopped playing with him.

CrimsonKel
8/7/2011, 10:02 PM
poor fluffy

Wishboned
8/7/2011, 10:17 PM
poor fluffy

I was very close to that bunny.

Bourbon St Sooner
8/8/2011, 09:49 AM
Only a million, but it's a start.

It's even got a copyright for the 2011 North Carolina Education Lottery name. :)

Hello Dear,

We are requested to notify you about your winning prize $1,000,000.00USD
that was awarded to you by the North Carolina Education Lottery.Your
E-mail address was selected Globally as one of the
beneficiaries of this year. In order for us to start sending your fund.You
are advised to providethe requested information below:

* Full Names:
* Current Address:
* Tel:
* Occupation

Signed
Mr.Emmanuel Ottah
Tel: +2347054799121
Representative Officer,
West Africa Office
Copyright © 2011 North Carolina Education Lottery.

Who knew that the North Carolina Education Lottery had a West Africa Office?

cccasooner2
8/9/2011, 08:19 AM
Just got this message from Batman.

Hello,

My name is Mr. Bruce Wayne from International Credit Bureau Florida, FL- USA, I wish to notify you that we have actually been authorized by the World Bank, and the governing body of the monetary unit of IMF to deliver your ATM CARD without delay. In regards to this , we conducted a meeting last week with all the executive of activation department , in conjunction with Bank of America (BOA) officials in the states regarding the immediate release of your ATM CARD. Your payment file was approved and the instruction was given us to release your payment and activate your ATM Card for immediate withdrawal.

We have agreement with World Bank to deliver your card to you based in one condition because your card has being activated; the condition is that you will pay affordable Card Insurance covering fee “Only” which covers your card with the documents on the package. As per the instruction from the appropriate authorities, the delivering handling is free of charge.

This was resolved in a meeting held between World Bank , United Nations , Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Authorities and Officials of United States Government in Washington DC last week, as a condition from the International Monetary Fund to support Asia Countries , Canada , European Union (EU) and United States of America in receiving total debt cancellation or forgiveness from the International Financial Bodies.

You are advised to respond immediately to enable us deliver your Card to you within 48hours. In order to facilitate immediate delivery of your ATM CARD, and for proper verification purposes, you are to reconfirm your Full name, Billing Address , copy of identification and your Telephone numbers.

Note, Insurance covering fee is the only payment you need to take care of which is affordable as approved by the authorities due to general financial meltdown and if in any case you don’t receive your ATM Card once the Insurance covering fee is settled then you have 100% right to report this institution to FBI ( www.fbi.org ) . However, you have to Stop any further Communication with any Other Person (S) or Office (S) to avoid any Hitches in receiving your ATM Card, because you will keep sending money to them and yet you will not get paid . For your information, this is the only office approved by the appropriate authorities to settle all foreign beneficiaries’ overdue payment.

To avoid impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (Atm-110) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the Card Center by using it as your subject.

I wait to hear from you ASAP.

Please note that a copy of this letter has been sent to above authorities as proof that you have been notified for immediate delivery of your ATM Card and if you fail to respond on time then this institution will not be held responsible for your ATM Card anymore because your payment file would be canceled and returned back to World Bank as unclaimed Card.

Mr. Bruce Wayne,
ATM Card Delivering Department.
International Credit Bureau ,
600 Whitehead Street, Key West, FL 33040 - USA
Tel: 305-897-6226.

3rdgensooner
9/1/2011, 10:39 AM
Got this through FB today:

Bin Othman

(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002879514124)http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/368702_100002879514124_2366298_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002879514124)

Hello ***

I am Mr. Bin Khairi Othman a citizen of Malaysia .I have in my bank the existence of a big amount of money that belongs to a customer, Mr. Denis ,

. and who happen to have the same surname as yours .The fund is now without any claim because Mr. Denis died in a deadly earthquake in China in 2008 . I want your cooperation so as to make the bank send you the fund as the beneficiary and next of kin to the fund.
TRUST PLEASE!

This transaction will be of a great mutual assistance to us. Send me your reply of interest so that I will give you the details.
Strictly send it to my private email account: [email protected], or send me your email address to send you details of this transaction.

At the receipt of your reply, I will give you details of the transaction. And a copy of the Deposit certificate of the fund and also the incorporation certificate of the company that generated the fund.
Best regards,

MR. BIN K OTHMAN.
[email protected]
Call me.Tel: +233-540214068

pphilfran
9/14/2011, 01:05 PM
I'll be rich...but I have to actually work part time to get the big bucks...

Greetings,

My name is Marc Ronson, and I represent Adin Antique Jewellery. I would like to present a job offer as one of our finance processors. The part-time job incomes are 10% from the payment you receive depending on your activity in processing the tasks.

For example, for a payment in amount of 1000 USD you receive, your income will be 100 USD. Your incomes will be deduced from the amount of the payment received and the number of payments you can process on a weekly/daily basis.

Note that the payments will be sent to you by our customers and they can vary depending on the products they order from our company.

This job requires little of your free time, so if you are already employed it's not an inconvenient.

Your tasks can be resumed as this:

1. Receive the payments via bank transfers;
2. Keep 10% from the payment you receive as your income;
3. Send the rest of the payment to one of our agencies in Europe.

If you are interested click the following link and complete the application form.

Click here to access the enrollment form

You will be contacted by one of our human resource managers within 24 hours.

Hope to collaborate with you soon,
Marc Ronson,
IT Executive Manager,
Adin Fine Antique Jewellery.