PDA

View Full Version : FSU Fans are starting to talk crap

soonerfromgeorgia
7/18/2011, 09:54 AM
Being I only live 45 minutes or so from FSU I get to hear them run their mouths and it is starting up down here. Yesterday on the golf course a couple were giving me the "chop" from another hole and telling me it will be different this time since it is in Florida.
They found the need to point out OU lost to Miami on a return visit after beating the Canes bad in Norman and that OU has lost their last 3 trips into the sunshine state.

rekamrettuB
7/18/2011, 10:04 AM
You should ask them how a Stoops led defense is going to stop an offense that knows everything there is to know about that defense. Then drive a ball into them.

Breadburner
7/18/2011, 10:09 AM
I had one that worked at Braums talk **** to me....

olevetonahill
7/18/2011, 10:10 AM
Just tell em "**** off dip ****s";)

Breadburner
7/18/2011, 10:14 AM
FSU = OSU of Florida....Only sheep humpers use other teams to talk smack....

3rdgensooner
7/18/2011, 10:15 AM
I don't blame them for being homers. And I hope we shut them up--but it won't be a cakewalk.

sooner518
7/18/2011, 10:15 AM
they better hope that Landry gets hurt like Sam did before the Miami game in '09, because thats their best chance at winning.

Mad Dog Madsen
7/18/2011, 10:26 AM
FSU = OSU of Florida....

Umm... NO.

MamaMia
7/18/2011, 10:42 AM
They play dirty. It wont be easy, but we have to beat them. Its all part of our master plan.

badger
7/18/2011, 10:45 AM
Perhaps you could find creative ways to include the word "ponder" in your sentences?

rekamrettuB
7/18/2011, 10:47 AM
Perhaps you could find creative ways to include the word "ponder" in your sentences?

How's this for creativity?

Oh ya...Christian Ponder sucks.

tfoolry
7/18/2011, 10:49 AM
They play dirty. It wont be easy, but we have to beat them. Its all part of our master plan.

Yes, they're very dirty.

Mad Dog Madsen
7/18/2011, 10:50 AM
Ahh, tfoolry at his best...

The Maestro
7/18/2011, 10:51 AM
Using the Miami excuse could not be more lame. If Sam were QB'ing in that game it would have been the same as it was in Norman. Weak.

OUVarsityXV
7/18/2011, 10:54 AM
Using the Miami excuse could not be more lame. If Sam were QB'ing in that game it would have been the same as it was in Norman. Weak.

I agree. Even with our injuries in 2009 we lost by only 1 point. There is no doubt Sammy B in that lineup is worth at least one point.

WE ARE dirtburglars
7/18/2011, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE=tfoolry;3294271]Yes, they're very dirty.

Ive always thought FSU has the sexiest women.

Seamus
7/18/2011, 11:41 AM
That's not really sexy. It's trashy.

And I love it.

Soonermagik
7/18/2011, 11:51 AM
I would have thanked them for national title #7.

picasso
7/18/2011, 01:03 PM
Being I only live 45 minutes or so from FSU I get to hear them run their mouths and it is starting up down here. Yesterday on the golf course a couple were giving me the "chop" from another hole and telling me it will be different this time since it is in Florida.
They found the need to point out OU lost to Miami on a return visit after beating the Canes bad in Norman and that OU has lost their last 3 trips into the sunshine state.

The chop? Tell them we have more Indians.;)

SoonerofAlabama
7/18/2011, 01:05 PM
The chop? Tell them we have more Indians.;)

And Seminole County.

PalmBeachSooner
7/18/2011, 01:07 PM

They do have a point, but for the most part it has no relevance to the outcome of this game.

PalmBeachSooner
7/18/2011, 01:11 PM
FSU is blessed with a lot of HOT coeds. Seriously.

picasso
7/18/2011, 01:15 PM

Don't knock Arizona State until you visit the campus. I was there in April '93 and ummmm what was I saying again?:O

3rdgensooner
7/18/2011, 01:16 PM
FSU is blessed with a lot of HOT coeds. Seriously.I agree. The rugby team looks really hot.

http://fsurugby.org/css/old4.jpg

Sooner_Tuf
7/18/2011, 01:59 PM
Umm... NO.

+1. FSU finished in the Top 5 fourteen years in a row. Little brother not so much.

MamaMia
7/18/2011, 02:18 PM
Pervert Alert

Keller Sooner
7/18/2011, 02:36 PM
Pervert Alert

I probably should step in between those two and try to split them up. :pop:

85sooners
7/18/2011, 03:01 PM
****em!

MamaMia
7/18/2011, 03:16 PM
I probably should step in between those two and try to split them up. :pop:

That tramp on the left has quite a belly on her.

soonerchk
7/18/2011, 03:21 PM
I agree. The rugby team looks really hot.

http://fsurugby.org/css/old4.jpg

I'd jump into that scrum.

tfoolry
7/18/2011, 03:23 PM
That tramp on the left has quite a belly on her.

She looks very naughty too. I think they both need to be spanked.

Herr Scholz
7/18/2011, 03:25 PM
Don't show this to Jamarkus McFarland. He doesn't like girls romancing each other. ;)

jumperstop
7/18/2011, 04:44 PM
At first I liked that picture. But the girl on the right looking like she's about to suck the other girls tongue, idk. Still hot, but plan your hot lesbian kisses better. One went for cute peck, the other went Gene Simmons.

Mississippi Sooner
7/18/2011, 04:47 PM
At first I liked that picture. But the girl on the right looking like she's about to suck the other girls tongue, idk. Still hot, but plan your hot lesbian kisses better. One went for cute peck, the other went Gene Simmons.

Your comment caused me to go back and study the picture more closely. Thank you.

StoopTroup
7/18/2011, 06:23 PM
FSU is blessed with a lot of HOT whores. Seriously.

FIFY.

agoo758
7/18/2011, 06:24 PM
Not every thread has to be the delete me thread tfoolry. ;)

I Am Right
7/18/2011, 06:32 PM

Nothing to argue about here!

AlboSooner
7/18/2011, 06:35 PM
HOW....DARE....THEY?

MamaMia
7/18/2011, 06:38 PM
If they were really smacking us to a large degree, it would be on their message board.

Ruf/Nek7
7/18/2011, 06:54 PM

So does Brett Favre

goingoneight
7/18/2011, 07:03 PM
So... three COMPLETELY different OU teams lost in the state of Florida, to COMPLETELY different opponents for COMPLETELY different reasons and this is somehow relevant to the FSU game this year? :confused:

Flagstaffsooner
7/18/2011, 07:09 PM
"But they're good keeds."
http://media.al.com/birmingham-news-sports/photo/8061345-large.jpg

Flagstaffsooner
7/18/2011, 07:21 PM
http://blogs.themiamihurricane.com/media/blogs/UmFootball/500x_custom_1259438530609_bobby_bowden.jpg
"I cant pick my nose without scratching my chin with a ring!"

StoopTroup
7/18/2011, 07:29 PM
So... three COMPLETELY different OU teams lost in the state of Florida, to COMPLETELY different opponents for COMPLETELY different reasons and this is somehow relevant to the FSU game this year? :confused:

Why sure it is! We just don't know anything about football here....haven't you figured that out yet? :D ;)

SOONERKAT
7/18/2011, 07:56 PM
Just got back from a week in Panama City beach, and yes, they are starting to get a little froggy down there. I was primarily clad in my daughter's team gear, but on off days I was reppin' the Sooners and hoping for some friendly banter or discussion. Sadly it was not to be as most just wanted me to know how ugly it was going to get and that "this ain't Norman" ....

Sad really ....

AlbqSooner
7/18/2011, 07:58 PM
FSU fans = OSU fans of Florida....Only sheep humpers use other teams to talk smack....

FIFY

AlbqSooner
7/18/2011, 08:01 PM
The semihole fans talked the same crap when I lived there in 2000. I didn't argue, just took their points and after the game their money. Then I told them they were right - it got ugly.

We had no chance in 2000. They were the offense averaging 40 + points per game. We were doomed. They scored 0. They were awarded 2 when we took a safety.

Fugem, let em yap.

OK2LA
7/18/2011, 09:23 PM
I like the chubby one

OK2LA
7/18/2011, 09:30 PM
http://blogs.themiamihurricane.com/media/blogs/UmFootball/500x_custom_1259438530609_bobby_bowden.jpg

Stoops has 8 rings like that in 11 years. It took Bobbuh 34 to get his.

I like the hand we were dealt.

agoo758
7/18/2011, 09:38 PM
I remember this board being all pissed before the Sun Bowl in early 2010 cause none of the Stanford message boards were talking ****. :D

PLaw
7/18/2011, 09:40 PM
The semihole fans talked the same crap when I lived there in 2000. I didn't argue, just took their points and after the game their money. Then I told them they were right - it got ugly.

We had no chance in 2000. They were the offense averaging 40 + points per game. We were doomed. They scored 0. They were awarded 2 when we took a safety.

Fugem, let em yap.

Just like my nole buddies talking up the big "sod game" last year and how they were going to take sod from our sacred Owen Field back to Talahassee. I think our Sooners will let their play speak for all of us Okies.

Big Boomer and let's go kick some 'Nole butt.

SunnySooner
7/18/2011, 10:13 PM
Not only were Sam and Gresh out that Miami game, Broyles also was gone after the first quarter. It was pretty much our B team, and we still only lost by one point. I know, I was at that game, ugh it was awful. Worst fans ever, I'll never do that again. At least we had fun at our hotel on the beach that weekend.

And yeah, FSU is not OSU. In fact, FSU is OU, FU is OSU in terms of preppy vs. hayseed, dating girls v. dating sheep, school in an actual city v. school in the middle of effin nowhere...it's backasswards here in Flawhda. Even the crimsonish v. orange. Weird.

SoonerofAlabama
7/18/2011, 10:26 PM
Not only were Sam and Gresh out that Miami game, Broyles also was gone after the first quarter. It was pretty much our B team, and we still only lost by one point. I know, I was at that game, ugh it was awful. Worst fans ever, I'll never do that again. At least we had fun at our hotel on the beach that weekend.

And yeah, FSU is not OSU. In fact, FSU is OU, FU is OSU in terms of preppy vs. hayseed, dating girls v. dating sheep, school in an actual city v. school in the middle of effin nowhere...it's backasswards here in Flawhda. Even the crimsonish v. orange. Weird.

Saying Miami fans worse than LSU fans?

NoleMan
7/19/2011, 07:34 AM

Really? They're either Gators infiltrators or are 15 year old nubes that have no perspective of the past or know what a good butt whuppin' feels like. They certainly weren't in Norman like I was.

Why in the world would an educated fan think we'll "kick your ***"! I sure don't. I don't know of any serious FSU fan, or beat writer, that thinks we'll win that game. Just shared a very good write up by one of the posters on the Territory that sums it up very well.

The "we're back" noise you might here relates to the chances we have overall in 2011. We're not flying under the radar with the pundits right now, nor Vegas. Fisher has done an incredible job of turning the program around with his recruiting and coaching staff additions. That much is clear. It is a different FSU team than the one over the past 5 years.

Fact is FSU is getting a lot of preseason love, with some polls having us as high as #1 and #4. Top 15 is more probable. We should have a very good chance of winning an ACC title and getting back into the BCS. EJ Manuel may very well challenge for a Heisman by next year.

It will be a different game in Doak. The revenge factor will be high. A relatively young team has a year under their belt in a new system. And Doak can be a HOSTILE place to play (We weren't ESPN's Best Game Day tradition for nuthin' ;) ). If nothing else, the wimmen in the stands will so distract your players they'll forget where they were.

But beat OU? No. Don't see it.

SunnySooner
7/19/2011, 08:50 AM
Saying Miami fans worse than LSU fans?

IDK, I wasn't at that Sugar Bowl, my brother was, and he had horror stories, for sure. The only LSU fans I know are my neighbors. They took care of my yard while my hubby was deployed, and they always have margaritas that they love to put in your hand as you walk by, so I don't have a lot of bad things to say about them. ;) :D :P

The CoCanes were just nasty, Guido, gangsta ghetto thugs, getting in our face as we walked to the stadium. I was there with my dad, my son and his buddy. Yeah, pick on the chick, the old man, and two 10 year old boys--wow, you're a bad ***.

One group of clean cut guys came up to us after the game and apologized, saying they had gone to Norman for the '07 game, and been treated so well, and that they were sad and embarrassed that their school (they were actual alums--a rarity) attracted such a trashy fanbase, and that they we hoped had a good time in Miami anyway. But that was like 5 guys in a sea of spiked, gelled hair, 10 pound neck chains, pants-on-the-ground, etc. Blech.

Mad Dog Madsen
7/19/2011, 09:11 AM

Ohh sh*t, you posted a non-OU pic! agoo758 will prolly neg you for that! :rolleyes: (He does me anyway)

KantoSooner
7/19/2011, 10:02 AM
I dunno about Nole Fans in general, but my nephew, who's a Jr. there and his buddies are in no way talking trash. They're hopeful, but not obnoxious.

And they're busy as young stallions trying to keep their fillies from straying. I swear to you, I never saw a more exhausted group of young men in my life. Too tired to drink beer. And that, for 20 year olds, is tired.

Always_Sooner
7/19/2011, 10:15 AM
It will be a good game, but with OU's experience I like the crimson and creme to take it by 7-10 points. This game will be about sustaining drives and keeping their offense off the field. It will not be about scoring a ton of points on the road.

Sooner_Tuf
7/19/2011, 10:31 AM
Miami fans can be just as bad as LSU Fans. Texas Tech fans can be about as bad as can KSU ones. I think it just depends on your experiences.

My experience with FSU fans has been limited to about three games. They have always been cool and are fun to be around in my experience. I have seen worse stuff in Stillwater.

I think we have the better team but don't write off home field advantage. The Seminoles will be the best team we have played on the road during the regular season in a good while. We lost some really good players last year. This game is no gimmee for the Sooners.

I hope we win it but I wouldn't be even slightly surprised if the Noles come out on top. Either way it looks like it will be a great game.

soonerloyal
7/19/2011, 02:53 PM
Do what Josh Heupel did after we beat them for the 2000 Championship.

Do the Tomahawk Chop motions & tune while singing "Ooooooo-kla-hooo-ma! Oooook-la-hoooo-o-ma!"