PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony pregnant yet?

cleller
7/18/2011, 07:10 AM
I know you're sick of Casey, but she has been out of jail for well over 24 hours.

You have to figure the little swimmers battling toward her ovaries by now must rival the amount of our national debt by now.

Obviously, she might know to prevent this, and the furor it would cause, but I wouldn't put anything past her. After being cooped up for 3-4 years, she has a lot of catching up to do.

jk the sooner fan
7/18/2011, 07:16 AM
if you quit posting about her -we quit having threads about her

Sooner_Tuf
7/18/2011, 09:06 AM
I know you're sick of Casey, but she has been out of jail for well over 24 hours.

You have to figure the little swimmers battling toward her ovaries by now must rival the amount of our national debt by now.

Obviously, she might know to prevent this, and the furor it would cause, but I wouldn't put anything past her. After being cooped up for 3-4 years, she has a lot of catching up to do.

I'm surprised we haven't seen a line that would rival hands across America yet.

MamaMia
7/18/2011, 11:26 AM
I think her attorney sent her to a monastery.

StoopTroup
7/18/2011, 12:27 PM

Im not sick of her. I think we should do more CA Threads. I think she should do a show about running a Day Care.

dolemitesooner
7/18/2011, 12:34 PM
I would handle that task for her if she wanted

soonervegas
7/18/2011, 12:41 PM
The fact that there are thousands upon thousands of guys looking to stick it in her just so they can make some murder related pun as they pop their top makes me laugh inside....

Romulus
7/18/2011, 12:57 PM
why not laugh outside?