PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Brooks?

SyN
7/17/2011, 10:04 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/oklahoma/football/recruiting/player-Daniel-Brooks-109588

Texas offered him... Has anyone heard anything about him decommitting and going to Texas?

sooner518
7/17/2011, 10:59 PM
I heard a while back that that was a possibility. Seems like ut was way late to the game on this kid but as with most guys from Texas,they probably have a shot at stealing him away from us.

WE ARE dirtburglars
7/17/2011, 11:58 PM
apparently its a tossup right now. his commitment to us is very brittle right now.

Ruf/Nek7
7/18/2011, 08:16 AM
Sounds like he is all but gone just doesn't have it in him yet to decommit. He was quoted saying "I'm really strong with OU" but in that same article when asked what he would wear to OU/* his reply "I might be neutral. Orange on one side, Crimson on the other"

You arre committed to OU. OU has shown you the love and respect since your sophmore year. * makes a phone call and you say neutral? Crimson and orange? Hmmmm

Curly Bill
7/18/2011, 08:30 AM
I'd give him 24 hours to pledge his undying love for all things Sooners, then pull his offer. Seriously.

WE ARE dirtburglars
7/18/2011, 10:54 AM
I'd give him 24 hours to pledge his undying love for all things Sooners, then pull his offer. Seriously.

agreed. the reason I think his commitment is brittle is because if he was fully committed to us, he wouldnt be taking visits to * and let alone not knowing what color he will wear to the RRSO?

Herr Scholz
7/18/2011, 03:32 PM
Interesting battle. We definitely got in on him late.

OUVarsityXV
7/18/2011, 03:43 PM
Whatever. It's not we are losing some 5-star he has a lot of upside to him, but this is Oklahoma and I could care less. I think we have to have kids who are excited about playing here. If you are not there are plenty of kids around the country who will.

KNEE BRACE
7/18/2011, 06:05 PM

way to show that 17-year old who's boss!

theresonly1OU
7/18/2011, 11:21 PM
way to show that 17-year old who's boss!

Sometimes, a decision must be forced to save a 17 year old the horrible fate of playing for a coach who lost more home games in 1 year than Stoops has in 11 years.

Let him go play mediocre ball if that's what he wants.

fwsooner22
7/19/2011, 08:22 AM
Well the kid has a right to do whatever he chooses. If you choose to go to ** right now you must love that school. This is the most tenuous time for that program in a decade or more. All new staff, unproven players and coming off the most embarrassing year of the Mack Brown era. Port Lavaca is a tight little community and I am sure he will make the home folks proud regardless of which place he chooses.

ddub0224
7/19/2011, 03:43 PM
Sometimes, a decision must be forced to save a 17 year old the horrible fate of playing for a coach who lost more home games in 1 year than Stoops has in 11 years.

Let him go play mediocre ball if that's what he wants.

Ha, one of the best stats I have ever read!