PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having issues logging into Netflix on the computer?

achiro
7/17/2011, 06:04 PM
We are watching it through the xbox but I was trying to log in on the computer and it's not taking my password. I called customer service but can't get through. Someone do me a favor and check your account.
TIA

AlboSooner
7/17/2011, 06:05 PM
I do. netflix is down

MsProudSooner2
7/17/2011, 06:17 PM
I got in but it took a little bit longer than usual.

yermom
7/17/2011, 06:29 PM
Netflix was having lots of issues on AppleTV, but the last update seemed to help a lot

it kept saying it was down, but worked fine on my phone

JLEW1818
7/17/2011, 06:55 PM
yep it's down

Sooner_Tuf
7/17/2011, 08:24 PM
Works for me.

sappstuf
7/19/2011, 07:43 AM
Got this email today:

Dear XXXXX,

Recently you may have had trouble instantly watching movies or TV episodes due to a technical issue on our end.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. If you attempted and were unable to instantly watch TV episodes or movies yesterday, click on this account specific link in the next 7 days to apply a 3% credit to your next billing statement for your $7.99 a month Unlimited Streaming plan. Credit can only be applied once.

Ready to start watching again? Browse our selection.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. If you need further assistance, please call us at 1-866-923-0898.

–The Netflix Team

achiro
7/19/2011, 09:42 AM
Got this email today:

Did you also get the email last week that says they are raising their rates in Sept? :rolleyes:

sappstuf
7/19/2011, 09:59 AM
Did you also get the email last week that says they are raising their rates in Sept? :rolleyes:

Missed it.. I was too busy praying I would get a 3% credit on $7.99... Now that it has come through, I'm headed to Vegas! :)

badger
7/19/2011, 12:09 PM
We had issues like this last week.

If you have both PS3 and Xbox, try it on PS3. It's actually a better setup than Xbox, but it also involves actually using the PS3, something I'm avoiding :D

Mississippi Sooner
7/19/2011, 12:12 PM

If you have both PS3 and Xbox, try it on PS3. It's actually a better setup than Xbox, but it also involves actually using the PS3, something I'm avoiding :D

You'll come around eventually. :D

badger
7/19/2011, 12:53 PM
Nah. We still have the clunker of a machine but haven't played it in months. The welcome back program? pbbth

3rdgensooner
7/19/2011, 01:00 PM
I can honestly say I am not having issues logging into Netflix on the computer.

JLEW1818
7/19/2011, 01:17 PM
mine is back working

achiro
7/19/2011, 01:30 PM

The PS3 sucks. It's the reason I was trying to get on Netflix homepage in the first place. We've never had any issues with it on the Xbox(other than when Netflix is down completely). The PS3 on the other hand, I've had to reset it 3-4 times the last year and we haven't been able to use Netflix on it in a while. Not to mention the fact that every time you put a new game in it seems like 30+ minutes of downloading updates and crap before you can even play. Back to the Netflix thing, I even deleted it and reloaded back on the PS3 hoping it would put me through the setup stuff again but it just gives me a message about going to Netflix website. :rolleyes:

achiro
7/19/2011, 01:31 PM
I can honestly say I am not having issues logging into Netflix on the computer.

Just a few hours Sunday afternoon. ;)

sappstuf
7/19/2011, 01:34 PM
The PS3 sucks. It's the reason I was trying to get on Netflix homepage in the first place. We've never had any issues with it on the Xbox(other than when Netflix is down completely). The PS3 on the other hand, I've had to reset it 3-4 times the last year and we haven't been able to use Netflix on it in a while. Not to mention the fact that every time you put a new game in it seems like 30+ minutes of downloading updates and crap before you can even play. Back to the Netflix thing, I even deleted it and reloaded back on the PS3 hoping it would put me through the setup stuff again but it just gives me a message about going to Netflix website. :rolleyes:

My kids use the PS3 probably 8 hours a day in the summer either playing games or watching Netflix. Never had your problems.