PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dean

olevetonahill
7/15/2011, 05:14 PM
Just got back from the Library. picked up Potter 1.
will give ya a report tomorrow.;)

soonerboomer93
7/15/2011, 05:17 PM
He's on his way to pick up his formal robes so he can go stand in line tonight.

C&CDean
7/15/2011, 05:22 PM
He's on his way to pick up his formal robes so he can go stand in line tonight.

Dude, you're Dumbledore.

Also, momma made up that salsa with some fresh garden maters - but she added some fresh cilantro to it too. It's the ****ing bomb. Good stuff.

soonerboomer93
7/15/2011, 05:29 PM
I put on my robe and wizard hat...

(Naw, I'm not standing in line, I'll wait until next week to see it, especially when I don't want to deal with the children and if I want to see 3d, it'll be $14 a ticket).

olevetonahill
7/15/2011, 05:51 PM
Dude, you're Dumbledore.

Also, momma made up that salsa with some fresh garden maters - but she added some fresh cilantro to it too. It's the ****ing bomb. Good stuff.

Glad Yall liked it, Just found out My friend gets to put it in Homeland and United supermarkets in Elk City. If it goes over good enough they gonna put it in all their stores.

Aint found any one yet who dont like it.;)

C&CDean
7/15/2011, 05:55 PM
Glad Yall liked it, Just found out My friend gets to put it in Homeland and United supermarkets in Elk City. If it goes over good enough they gonna put it in all their stores.

If they'll mix it up and pimp it in the store it will sell. The hot was actually pretty dang hot. I cut up a jalapeno from the garden and added it to a small bowl I was eating and it was dang hot. Really nice flavor though. Good ****.

olevetonahill
7/15/2011, 06:04 PM
Yea they gonna do the taste thing with out the sperm :eek:

C&CDean
7/15/2011, 06:32 PM
Prolly should leave the sperm out.

You start reading that book, or are you headed to durnkytown?

olevetonahill
7/15/2011, 09:59 PM
Naw I stretched out on the couch to finish the book i had been readin, and fell asleep. just woke up.
Ill start it tonight

Mjcpr
7/15/2011, 10:01 PM
Ill start it tonight

The book or durnkytown?

olevetonahill
7/15/2011, 10:03 PM
The book or durnkytown?

Da book. I dont get to durnkytown as much these days.:(

Blue
7/15/2011, 10:18 PM
Olevet forsakin Durnkytown to relax in a snuggie and read harry potter?!! What's the world coming to? This book must be stopped!!:les: :les:

SoonerofAlabama
7/15/2011, 10:26 PM
Olevet forsakin Durnkytown to relax in a snuggie and read harry potter?!! What's the world coming to? This book must be stopped!!:les: :les:

I imagine this as one of the best farks imaginable.

soonerboomer93
7/15/2011, 11:01 PM
He does have dumbledore's beard.

olevetonahill
7/15/2011, 11:06 PM
Hehy, I aint got a clue as to who any of the characters are.;)

King Barry's Back
7/15/2011, 11:11 PM

How 'bout some info on this salsa? Ifn' y'all like, I am sure I would, too.

olevetonahill
7/15/2011, 11:21 PM
How 'bout some info on this salsa? Ifn' y'all like, I am sure I would, too.

Here ya go each packet makes 2 quarts

Mix or match

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120716601465&var=420030334728&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

C&CDean
7/16/2011, 08:03 AM
I was skeptical as hell about that salsa, especially when it says to "add vinegar." I mean who the hell puts vinegar in their salsa? Anyhow, we made some up, and the **** is damn good. Surprised the hell outta me.

Of course we did use fresh garden tomatoes rather than the canned version so that prolly made it better.

1890MilesToNorman
7/16/2011, 08:17 AM
I made that salsa last year,it were good! Is this the from scratch stuff or the package stuff you're talking about? The one I made was from scratch using Vet's recipe.

olevetonahill
7/16/2011, 08:20 AM
I was skeptical as hell about that salsa, especially when it says to "add vinegar." I mean who the hell puts vinegar in their salsa? Anyhow, we made some up, and the **** is damn good. Surprised the hell outta me.

Of course we did use fresh garden tomatoes rather than the canned version so that prolly made it better.

When I had my restaurants I used the same recipe and Folks loved it.

I started the book last night , got about 1/2 way thru and went to sleep. Its interesting/humorous. so far . He just got to Hogwarts, now at least I know what Yall sayin about that an Dumbledore.;)

olevetonahill
7/16/2011, 08:21 AM
I made that salsa last year,it were good! Is this the from scratch stuff or the package stuff you're talking about? The one I made was from scratch using Vet's recipe.

That I dont give out no more since my buddy's selling it, so guard it bro.;)

1890MilesToNorman
7/16/2011, 08:23 AM
That I dont give out no more since my buddy's selling it, so guard it bro.;)

You know I will!!