PDA

View Full Version : my new "first page" policy

jk the sooner fan
7/15/2011, 07:23 AM
political threads just suck the life out of me on this board...

anyway - my new stress free policy is "say what i have to say on the first page" and leave it alone

you guys can duke it out for 10 pages as much as you like but i dont get it...

i've learned that:

1. everybody is smarter than everybody else
2. the people that swing to the left are idiots that secretly watch CNN but never ever admit that they get their news from a biased source...but readily bash foxnews as the worst (do they even watch it?)
3. the people that swing to the right are idiots that rely soley on fox news
4. i WILL convince you that I'm right no matter how many posts it takes me
5. you WILL convince me that you are right now matter how many posts it takes you
6. ad hominem attacks are common on page 2
7. dean will enter the fray on page 5

1890MilesToNorman
7/15/2011, 07:26 AM
Don't stress over a silly message board.

C&CDean
7/15/2011, 07:37 AM
Page 1 bitch.

sooner_born_1960
7/15/2011, 07:42 AM
Don't stress over a silly message board.
This.

sooner_born_1960
7/15/2011, 07:43 AM
Page 1 bitch.
And this.

jk the sooner fan
7/15/2011, 07:44 AM
8. Stooptroop will dig up the thread 5 days after it died and revive it with his own form of crazy

yermom
7/15/2011, 07:45 AM
9. if you are disagreeing with jk and yermom together, you are wrong.

jk the sooner fan
7/15/2011, 07:46 AM
9. if you are disagreeing with jk and yermom together, you are wrong.

truer words....... :D

olevetonahill
7/15/2011, 07:48 AM
Only ****in idiots argue politics.:rolleyes:

picasso
7/15/2011, 07:51 AM
I always come here to learn more about politics and religion.

This place is chock full of brilliant minds ya know.

KantoSooner
7/15/2011, 09:04 AM
Here's something that I ponder everytime I get ready to enter an argument. By aruing with someone, I am validating the notion that his/her opinion is important to me.

I generally go ahead but that's more to do with the now inescapable fact that I have an obcession with proving myself an ***.

On the other hand, it also gives me a warm feeling inside to know that I have so many people who are important to me.

Rainbows and unicorns all 'round!

jk the sooner fan
7/15/2011, 09:05 AM
Rainbows and unicorns all 'round!

kumbayaaaaaaaaaa! :)

The
7/15/2011, 09:05 AM
You ain't learned ****, jk.

tommieharris91
7/15/2011, 09:11 AM
This is where I tie something that has nothing to do with Hitler and the Nazis to Hitler and the Nazis.

jk the sooner fan
7/15/2011, 09:13 AM
This is where I tie something that has nothing to do with Hitler and the Nazis to Hitler and the Nazis.

yes absolutely - Hitler accusations are a MUST

good call

WichitaSooner
7/15/2011, 09:27 AM
This sounds like a b**** move...

Either man up and fight your battles, or don't say anything at all... You sound like that little guy that jumps into a fight to throw one punch and then run away so he doesn't get pounded.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/15/2011, 09:32 AM
Umm for this thread to be officially political..you have to post a link that came off the drudge report or an copy and paste an e-mail that was sent to you.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/15/2011, 09:34 AM
I'll take over for jk after page 1

jk the sooner fan
7/15/2011, 09:36 AM

Either man up and fight your battles, or don't say anything at all... You sound like that little guy that jumps into a fight to throw one punch and then run away so he doesn't get pounded.

yes thats it exactly

or, that i realize i'm capable of saying what i have to say in one post - and that carrying on a pointless argument for umpteen pages is not "fighting my battles"

but an exercise in futility and a waste of time

but you be the big internet badass!

stoops the eternal pimp
7/15/2011, 09:38 AM
but internet fighting proves you are tough in reelz life

dynersooner
7/15/2011, 09:39 AM
message boards are seroious places where real issues get resolved. oyu need to take this moar seriously.

these threads have real life implicatoins. you need to treat them as such.

The
7/15/2011, 09:39 AM
yes thats it exactly

or, that i realize i'm capable of saying what i have to say in one post - and that carrying on a pointless argument for umpteen pages is not "fighting my battles"

but an exercise in futility and a waste of time

but you be the big internet badass!

You're breaking your own rules.

Way to go! I told you that you ain't learned ****.

Howzit
7/15/2011, 09:44 AM

Fight your battles? On a message board? I cast level 11 lightning at your user profile.

*snicker*

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/15/2011, 09:54 AM
It's about to get all D & D up in this mutha!!!!

JohnnyMack
7/15/2011, 09:55 AM
Crocs rule.

Curly Bill
7/15/2011, 10:03 AM
Crocs rule.

I was watchin Big Cat Diaries this morning, and they showed crocs easily taking down Wildebeest and Zebras, so yes: crocs do rule.

XingTheRubicon
7/15/2011, 10:04 AM
#3 and #6

KantoSooner
7/15/2011, 10:18 AM
I was watchin Big Cat Diaries this morning, and they showed crocs easily taking down Wildebeest and Zebras, so yes: crocs do rule.

But hippos regularly kick crocs butts, so who's the REAL badass in the murky, disease-filled rivers of East Africa?

stoops the eternal pimp
7/15/2011, 10:22 AM
Page 3 will be my latest stories of sitting on the toilet

Curly Bill
7/15/2011, 10:22 AM
But hippos regularly kick crocs butts, so who's the REAL badass in the murky, disease-filled rivers of East Africa?

Hippos do kill more folks on an annual basis, but then they don't go after grazing animals crossing the rivers. Hippos do have bad attitudes though, and I have seen how they exert their will on their croc pals... Wow, that's tough; hippos are mean and nasty, but crocs just look so badass. Guess ya gotta give it to the hippos though.

Curly Bill
7/15/2011, 10:23 AM
Page 3 will be my latest stories of sitting on the toilet

Who do you think would most likely kill a person as they sat on the toilet? Croc or hippo?

soonerchk
7/15/2011, 10:25 AM
I don't read political threads because if you don't agree with me you are wrong and I just don't have time to show you the error of your ways.

The
7/15/2011, 10:29 AM
I don't read political threads because if you don't agree with me you are wrong and I just don't have time to show you the error of your ways.

What do yo have time to do?

thecynic
7/15/2011, 10:30 AM
people argue politics on this board?

soonerchk
7/15/2011, 10:41 AM
What do yo have time to do?

Discuss syrup. Yo.

JohnnyMack
7/15/2011, 10:45 AM
I wish Curly Bill would go swimming in a river in Africa...near some crocs...

Curly Bill
7/15/2011, 10:47 AM
I wish Curly Bill would go swimming in a river in Africa...near some crocs...

pffft...I've swam in an African river while wearing crocs, and kicked croc *** when they swimmed up on me.

tommieharris91
7/15/2011, 10:48 AM
people argue politics on this board?

Nope. We discuss board cliques and eggs and old men here.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/15/2011, 10:58 AM
Who do you think would most likely kill a person as they sat on the toilet? Croc or hippo?

I would go with straining over both of those

Curly Bill
7/15/2011, 10:59 AM
I would go with straining over both of those

I try not to strain all that much, ruins the mood.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/15/2011, 11:09 AM
Sorry, I can't discuss this more til page 3

The
7/15/2011, 11:10 AM
Sorry, I can't discuss this more til page 3

Congratulations!

stoops the eternal pimp
7/15/2011, 11:13 AM
You know, I can't remember the last time I dropped one that rolled out like soft serve ice cream..

but as for the straining part, I've been dropping some bricks lately, so I've been straining hard...I started taking blood pressure medicine in the morning just to try and live through my morning drops

Curly Bill
7/15/2011, 11:14 AM
You know, I can't remember the last time I dropped one that rolled out like soft serve ice cream..

but as for the straining part, I've been dropping some bricks lately, so I've been straining hard...I started taking blood pressure medicine in the morning just to try and live through my morning drops

Fiber man fiber. I mean would it kill ya to eat a piece of fruit or some veggies or something?

stoops the eternal pimp
7/15/2011, 11:14 AM
One of the weird things about taking pain meds is that when I eat something that usually makes me go chocolate river is that the bottom part of it is solid...then it explodes

stoops the eternal pimp
7/15/2011, 11:15 AM
Fiber man fiber. I mean would it kill ya to eat a piece of fruit or some veggies or something?

I drink apple juice..does that count?

Curly Bill
7/15/2011, 11:16 AM
I drink apple juice..does that count?

Noes, you gotta eat an actual apple. I did that couple days ago...man, freed everything up nice and easy like.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/15/2011, 11:17 AM
I even use proper sitting technique and it still takes a good 5 minutes to push the first part of it out

Turd_Ferguson
7/15/2011, 11:18 AM
One of the weird things about taking pain meds is that when I eat something that usually makes me go chocolate river is that the bottom part of it is solid...then it explodesDo kegels...that'll help ya control the splosion there at the end...

Curly Bill
7/15/2011, 11:19 AM
I tell ya what'll free ya up - cabbage, that stuff's the bomb.

Mongo
7/15/2011, 11:19 AM
I have missed STEP's dookie talk

Alot

Turd_Ferguson
7/15/2011, 11:22 AM
and corn. corn provides friction...

stoops the eternal pimp
7/15/2011, 11:22 AM
Do kegels...that'll help ya control the splosion there at the end...

If you want a great sensation, eat ice cream and a hotlink together...and then tighten up and hold it in

stoops the eternal pimp
7/15/2011, 11:23 AM
and corn. corn provides friction...

Cool thing with corn is dropping a good solid with corn in it and tightening up and then releasing it to where its shaped like a christmas tree with yellow ornaments.

KantoSooner
7/15/2011, 11:23 AM
Hippos do kill more folks on an annual basis, but then they don't go after grazing animals crossing the rivers. Hippos do have bad attitudes though, and I have seen how they exert their will on their croc pals... Wow, that's tough; hippos are mean and nasty, but crocs just look so badass. Guess ya gotta give it to the hippos though.

I was thinking about a nature vid I saw where a hippo walked over to a large croc who'd taken down a zebra and just took the zebra away. No big fight or anything.
I was surprised that the croc wouldn't fight and also that Hipppos will eat meat.

Curly Bill
7/15/2011, 11:26 AM
I was thinking about a nature vid I saw where a hippo walked over to a large croc who'd taken down a zebra and just took the zebra away. No big fight or anything.
I was surprised that the croc wouldn't fight and also that Hipppos will eat meat.

I think the hippo's hide is just too damn thick a croc can't really hurt em, and they got those big huge mouths with some big ol teeth. Like a lot of critters I think hippos are simply opportunist when it comes to chow.

stevo
7/15/2011, 11:37 AM
political threads just suck the life out of me on this board...

anyway - my new stress free policy is "say what i have to say on the first page" and leave it alone

you guys can duke it out for 10 pages as much as you like but i dont get it...

i've learned that:

1. everybody is smarter than everybody else
2. the people that swing to the left are idiots that secretly watch CNN but never ever admit that they get their news from a biased source...but readily bash foxnews as the worst (do they even watch it?)
3. the people that swing to the right are idiots that rely soley on fox news
4. i WILL convince you that I'm right no matter how many posts it takes me
5. you WILL convince me that you are right now matter how many posts it takes you
6. ad hominem attacks are common on page 2
7. dean will enter the fray on page 5

I'll give you a new first page policy!

edit: sorry, jk

tulsaoilerfan
7/15/2011, 02:41 PM
Arguing politics is stupid anyway; most of us(and i include myself in that group) have no clue what we are talking about