PDA

View Full Version : Be careful of guys handing out yogurt samples

thecynic
7/14/2011, 12:34 PM
http://newsok.com/nm-man-accused-of-handing-out-semen-tainted-yogurt/article/feed/276195?custom_click=headlines_widget

NM man accused of handing out semen-tainted yogurt

Comment on this article 4
Published: July 14, 2011

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — A federal grand jury has indicted a New Mexico man on charges he handed out semen-tainted yogurt samples at a grocery store.

Thirty-two-year-old Anthony Garcia was indicted Wednesday on charges of adulterating food and making false statements to federal investigators. He was arrested Wednesday afternoon and is scheduled to appear in court Thursday morning.

Garcia is accused of handing out tainted yogurt samples at a Sunflower Market in Albuquerque in January.

Officers responded to the store after a woman called to report an employee had given her what she was told was a yogurt sample. The woman told police she believed it was actually a bodily fluid.

Police say they tested the yogurt and found semen. They then linked it to Garcia using DNA.

Garcia remains jailed, and authorities say he'll be assigned an attorney at Thursday's hearing.

Read more: http://newsok.com/nm-man-accused-of-handing-out-semen-tainted-yogurt/article/feed/276195#ixzz1S6NzFd4P

Cheez-It
7/14/2011, 12:44 PM
Sigh. My parents live in Albuquerque. Since this guy was caught there really is no longer a reason to visit.

SoCaliSooner
7/14/2011, 12:47 PM
Sigh. My parents live in Albuquerque. Since this guy was caught there really is no longer a reason to visit.

His brother is handing out tampons.

Cheez-It
7/14/2011, 12:51 PM
His brother is handing out tampons.

Interesting. I wonder what he has soaked them with??

Lawton4Life
7/14/2011, 12:59 PM
I think this is one of those things that goes without saying. Just too risky!

mgsooner
7/14/2011, 01:01 PM
At first I thought this said be careful of GAYS handing out yogurt samples

SoCaliSooner
7/14/2011, 01:13 PM
Interesting. I wonder what he has soaked them with??

Pineapple flavored population paste.

Cheez-It
7/14/2011, 01:14 PM
Pineapple flavored population paste.

I have heard that was yummy for the taste buds...

XingTheRubicon
7/14/2011, 01:16 PM
Here's to him getting a few samples in prison.

BigTip
7/14/2011, 09:18 PM
http://newsok.com/nm-man-accused-of-handing-out-semen-tainted-yogurt/article/feed/276195?custom_click=headlines_widget

Officers responded to the store after a woman called to report an employee had given her what she was told was a yogurt sample. The woman told police she believed it was actually a bodily fluid.

"Hmmm, I've had this taste in my mouth before....hmmmm.....HEY, wait a minute!!"

49r
7/15/2011, 10:18 AM
damn!

thecynic
7/15/2011, 10:32 AM
"Hmmm, I've had this taste in my mouth before....hmmmm.....HEY, wait a minute!!"

that stood out to me as well. "hey this yogurt tastes like cum" wtf?

soonerinabilene
7/15/2011, 11:10 AM
I remember reading the story when this first happened... The lady went home and had her boyfriend or husband jack it in a cup and then she tasted it to compare it the yogurt... Srsly.

49r
7/15/2011, 11:12 AM
I wonder what kind of shoes that guy owns.

Mongo
7/15/2011, 11:18 AM
I remember reading the story when this first happened... The lady went home and had her boyfriend or husband jack it in a cup and then she tasted it to compare it the yogurt... Srsly.

what a looser. he could have at least pimped his way into a beej instead of looking like an idiot jerking it in a cup

soonerinabilene
7/15/2011, 11:34 AM
No sh#t... If shes gonna swallow anyway why the hell not!

thecynic
7/15/2011, 12:41 PM
what a looser. he could have at least pimped his way into a beej instead of looking like an idiot jerking it in a cup

I like your style

Mad Dog Madsen
7/15/2011, 01:23 PM
At first I thought this said be careful of GAYS handing out yogurt samples

Yeah I'd be careful of that one too... :D

tulsaoilerfan
7/15/2011, 02:38 PM
that stood out to me as well. "hey this yogurt tastes like cum" wtf?

I need to meet this woman :D