PDA

View Full Version : And Yet, Another Obama Lie Uncovered

soonercruiser
7/12/2011, 09:17 PM
After using his mother's battle with cancer as a tool during the presedential debates...
The story is uncovered as another OBAMA LIE!!!

Turns out his mother had great healthcare coverage; and she made the decision that probably caused the fatal delay in cancer diagnosis & treatment.
Of course, her son was "impotent"; so she didn't want to any co-pays!

Fresh doubt cast on Obama's mothers health care story
Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/2011/07/fresh-doubt-cast-obamas-health-care-story#.ThyrNZIZLkI.email#ixzz1RwhgiRNG

And the LIES JUST KEEP ON COMING!

A Sooner in Texas
7/12/2011, 09:23 PM
Why do I always picture Dennis Hopper in "Blue Velvet" when I read one of your posts?

delhalew
7/12/2011, 09:31 PM
http://www.elistmania.com/images/articles/8/Original/Frank%20Booth.JPG

olevetonahill
7/12/2011, 09:42 PM
But did she have to eat dog food?

StoopTroup
7/12/2011, 09:54 PM
The analysis and deductive reasoning used to come up with that conclusion is outstanding......

Leriod isn't gone

Incredible.

mgsooner
7/12/2011, 10:16 PM
DADDY WANTS TO F***!!!!

Thaumaturge
7/12/2011, 11:53 PM
President Obama's mother was the worst mother of a counterfeit president since Nelle Wilson Reagan or Louise Torrey Taft.

soonercruiser
7/13/2011, 11:43 AM
A person could stay occupied every moment, of every day, just following all the Obama lies!
It's just incredible!

And yet, many just do not care!
Very sad for the country. :(

And, this is also an indictment of the popular news media!
When it was Boooosh, you heard every gaff for days & weeks!

The
7/13/2011, 11:45 AM
A person could stay occupied every moment, of every day, just following all the Obama lies!
It's just incredible!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/031/783/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

dynersooner
7/13/2011, 11:54 AM
The analysis and deductive reasoning used to come up with that conclusion is outstanding......

Leriod isn't gone

Incredible.

i didnt see anything that too much of a reach. if anything it took very little, to no, deductive reasoning to quash yet another obama lie. but thanks for playing, stoup...

CrimsonCream
7/13/2011, 11:59 AM
It's just incredible!

One day soon I'll make a list of the lies this scumbag has said.

Yes, it is sad that people don't care enough to be outraged but rather have just come to accept it. "Everybody does it." No, everybody doesn't do it and certainly not with the frequency that this guy does.

The corrupt Media is even more sad. If they were even 10% unabiased then this sorry excuse of a President would never been elected.

He lies, he deceives, he distorts, he misleads and he uses scare tactics.

A President the Country can be proud of.

hOUrricane
7/13/2011, 12:49 PM
Obama lied, kittens died.

49r
7/13/2011, 03:32 PM
Why do I always picture Dennis Hopper in "Blue Velvet" when I read one of your posts?

Funny, I think of cruiser from Stripes:

http://www.morethings.com/fan/bill_murray/stripes/bill_murray-stripes1981-1320.jpg

Skysooner
7/13/2011, 03:33 PM
Funny, I think of cruiser from Stripes:

http://www.morethings.com/fan/bill_murray/stripes/bill_murray-stripes1981-1320.jpg

I think of Francis Sawyer aka Psycho from Stripes

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2011, 03:34 PM
This is outrage's! Did Noah come down from Mount Cyanide with the Bill of Rites for nothing?

3rdgensooner
7/13/2011, 03:35 PM
cruiser = the boy who cried wolf effect

The
7/13/2011, 03:36 PM
cruiser = the boy who cried wolf effect

cruiser = "I can't find my car keys.... DAMN YOU, OBAMA!!!!"

thecynic
7/13/2011, 03:39 PM

Sounds like a conservative radio host

Fraggle145
7/13/2011, 03:43 PM
One day soon I'll make a list of the lies this scumbag has said.

Yes, it is sad that people don't care enough to be outraged but rather have just come to accept it. "Everybody does it." No, everybody doesn't do it and certainly not with the frequency that this guy does.

The corrupt Media is even more sad. If they were even 10% unabiased then this sorry excuse of a President would never been elected.

A President the Country can be proud of.

The nice people over at Politifact.com already did that for us, but thanks for playing.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/

silverwheels
7/13/2011, 03:47 PM
I think any person who takes office, regardless of their party, is going to lie a lot. That's politics.

okie52
7/13/2011, 03:48 PM
cruiser = "I can't find my car keys.... DAMN YOU, OBAMA!!!!"

:D

CrimsonCream
7/13/2011, 03:57 PM
I think any person who takes office, regardless of their party, is going to lie a lot. That's politics.

I don't agree.

I can understand the puffery, the shading, etc., but to continually outright lie and scare on a daily basis is morally corrupt.

And, No, I don't think all politicians are liars. Do you think Coburn is the liar Obama is?

The
7/13/2011, 03:58 PM
I don't agree.

I can understand the puffery, the shading, etc., but to continually outright lie and scare on a daily basis is morally corrupt.

And, No, I don't think all politicians are liars. Do you think Coburn is the liar Obama is?

If he were president, he would be.

He did sterilize a woman without permission. Seems to be of high moral fiber.

silverwheels
7/13/2011, 04:06 PM
I don't agree.

I'm sure Obama is the only person in a high-ranking office who has terrorized the world with his lies before. And I'm sure if he weren't, the only other ones who would have done it would have been Democrats.

Roll Tide.

49r
7/13/2011, 04:07 PM
I think of Francis Sawyer aka Psycho from Stripes

LrllCZw8jiM

or

gzZNh0P9K38

uncle mo
7/13/2011, 04:12 PM
After using his mother's battle with cancer as a tool during the presedential debates...
The story is uncovered as another OBAMA LIE!!!

Turns out his mother had great healthcare coverage; and she made the decision that probably caused the fatal delay in cancer diagnosis & treatment.
Of course, her son was "impotent"; so she didn't want to any co-pays!

And the LIES JUST KEEP ON COMING!

You are truly bat sh*t crazy. Get some help. Soon.

champions77
7/13/2011, 04:41 PM
And to think that Bush 41's "Read my Lips, no new taxes" statement, which was followd up by a tax increase, played in huge role in his re-election defeat.

Obama's lies? It will be interesting to see which ones, if any, come back to haunt him down the road. As many as he tells, he probably thinks that he can get by with telling them. Afterall, not much baggage has stuck with him yet.