PDA

View Full Version : Wtf is wrong with Cops these days?

Blue
7/12/2011, 07:09 PM
You hear these stories all the damn time now. Roid rage?

Cops kill ex NFL Player for nothing.

http://northeast.bakersfieldnow.com/news/people/sheriffs-deputy-kills-former-football-star-front-son/71853

northspeter
7/12/2011, 07:16 PM
wow.. i wouldn't even think theyd need the surveilance video...

delhalew
7/12/2011, 07:17 PM
That kind of **** makes total anarchy look very appealing.

jumperstop
7/12/2011, 07:19 PM
Well supposedly for nothing, he could have assalted the cop with a beer bottle. Either way though, no need to shoot him. Cops are normally those roided out fb players from high school who never left the mentality of hs where they are top dog. They just continue to power trip in the real world like they are better than everyone. Generalization of course....

delhalew
7/12/2011, 07:19 PM
wow.. i wouldn't even think theyd need the surveilance video...

A cop can murder anyone if there are no witnesses. A cop's word is gold.

olevetonahill
7/12/2011, 07:21 PM
They've forgotten their Purpose, To PROTECT AND TO SERVE.

Even IF the dude hit em with a Beer bottle they had him out numbered and could have taken him down without resorting to killing him.

Mongo
7/12/2011, 07:21 PM
all the dudes I knew that went the cop route were dip****s.

northspeter
7/12/2011, 07:22 PM
A cop can murder anyone if there are no witnesses. A cop's word is gold.

yeah, but there were witnesses and a surveilance video...

usmc-sooner
7/12/2011, 07:23 PM

yep

delhalew
7/12/2011, 07:24 PM

I worked in the oil field with guy who got fired after a crying tantrum he threw on a location. Shortly thereafter, he was a local cop. Now that he has a badge, I'm sure he has his **** together.

soonerhubs
7/12/2011, 07:24 PM
The guys in the story are evil ******s, but be careful. Stereotypes are dangerous.

delhalew
7/12/2011, 07:26 PM
yeah, but there were witnesses and a surveilance video...

Which is why the family has the slimmest of chances at justice...but not likely.

Fish&Game
7/12/2011, 07:26 PM
Was she wearing an "Ed Hardy" tshirt in the video? Does she hang out with Romulus?

delhalew
7/12/2011, 07:30 PM
The guys in the story are evil ******s, but be careful. Stereotypes are dangerous.

Another guy I grew up with has been a local cop for ten years. He is always fair, and willing to die to protect the people of Duncan. He also can't wait to retire, he works with people who fall well short of any reasonable standard for the privilege to have a badge.

Wishboned
7/12/2011, 07:32 PM
I'd kinda like to reserve judgement on this until I see the surveillance video.

Then we can hang him.

Blue
7/12/2011, 07:35 PM
No doubt there are many good cops out there, but this new breed of "shoot first ask questions later" cowards are out of control. You can find hundreds of similar cases like this on the internet. Not to mention the ones that shoot dogs for no other reason than barking at them.

C&CDean
7/12/2011, 07:44 PM

jk goes "hells yes!!"

olevetonahill
7/12/2011, 07:48 PM

Then we can hang him.

I agree to an extent Bro.
But One time Myself and another officer were on coffee break about midnight er so. WE had just gotten our coffee, Dude axed me," How does it make you feel, when you put on the badge and Gun"? I told him "Very Humble"

He reply's " Not ME, It makes ME feel POWERFUL" I simply pushed my cup away and stood u p , as I was leaving I told him, " Its clowns like YOU that scare me

Then 2 months later er so I get fired cause I gave a City Council mans Wife a ticket.:D Bitch deserved it to.

jk the sooner fan
7/12/2011, 07:59 PM
jk goes "hells yes!!"

"hells yes"

i'd hate to disappoint you

Wishboned
7/12/2011, 08:06 PM
I agree to an extent Bro.
But One time Myself and another officer were on coffee break about midnight er so. WE had just gotten our coffee, Dude axed me," How does it make you feel, when you put on the badge and Gun"? I told him "Very Humble"

He reply's " Not ME, It makes ME feel POWERFUL" I simply pushed my cup away and stood u p , as I was leaving I told him, " Its clowns like YOU that scare me

Then 2 months later er so I get fired cause I gave a City Council mans Wife a ticket.:D Bitch deserved it to.

Oh yeah, there's no denying that some cops are in it for the power trip. ******* cops give the good ones a bad name.

Years ago, when I got out of the Army, my dad tried to talk me into applying for the OHP academy. I knew I didn't have the temperament for the job.

picasso
7/12/2011, 08:08 PM
Another guy I grew up with has been a local cop for ten years. He is always fair, and willing to die to protect the people of Duncan. He also can't wait to retire, he works with people who fall well short of any reasonable standard for the privilege to have a badge.

Duncan? Come ride with a cop in a shady area in Tulsa. Then you'll understand why they tend to be a dick and not trust anyone.

Mjcpr
7/12/2011, 08:09 PM
99.97%

StoopTroup
7/12/2011, 08:10 PM
Duncan? Come ride with a cop in a shady area in Tulsa. Then you'll understand why they tend to be a dick and not trust anyone.

Damn Straight. Especially the ones Who have done more than 10 years in the North Precinct. The Southside Precinct on Riverside and 73rd haven't got it much better anymore either....

Mongo
7/12/2011, 08:11 PM
to be fair, I did not know jk before he went the cop route. but he is def a dip**** after he went that way

usmc-sooner
7/12/2011, 08:12 PM
99.97%

Will?

jk the sooner fan
7/12/2011, 08:14 PM
to be fair, I did not know jk before he went the cop route. but he is def a dip**** after he went that way

i'm a regular barney fife - with a tiny bit bigger waistline

but still handsome

Mongo
7/12/2011, 08:20 PM
i'm a regular barney fife - with a tiny bit bigger waistline

but still handsome

dont short change yourself on your tits

jk the sooner fan
7/12/2011, 08:20 PM
and tits!

Peach Fuzz
7/12/2011, 08:21 PM
Oh yeah, there's no denying that some cops are in it for the power trip. ******* cops give the good ones a bad name.

Years ago, when I got out of the Army, my dad tried to talk me into applying for the OHP academy. I knew I didn't have the temperament for the job.

OHP is lightyears ahead of cops.. They are, for the most part, humble and treat people like people.

Cops treat you as guilty until proven innocent.

Mjcpr
7/12/2011, 08:22 PM
Barney had no tits whatsoever.

soonercruiser
7/12/2011, 08:55 PM

Then you must travel in the wrong crowd, Mongo!
I have two close friends that are cops - one white - one a black female that I served with in the military.
Great people!
But, then again they don't work in Anarchy, CA.

Mongo
7/12/2011, 09:03 PM
Then you must travel in the wrong crowd, Mongo!
I have two close friends that are cops - one white - one a black female that I served with in the military.
Great people!
But, then again they don't work in Anarchy, CA.

cool. can you vouch for the rest?

growing up in a small town, and even OKC, some dudes that were the partiers and whatnot turned out to be cops. no college at all, yet they go to law enforcement. excellent.

people 100% backing a group that IS comprised of mostly high school graduates to serve you tickets is laughable. I bet you trust the GOP with all your heart and tax doll hairs.....oh wait

SicEmBaylor
7/12/2011, 09:07 PM
I have a cousin with the Tulsa PD and my college roommate for 3 years is with Waco PD. Both are two of the finest people I know, but guys like them must be few and far between. I've run into a lot of ******* cops with little common sense and a chip on their shoulder like they have something to prove.

delhalew
7/12/2011, 09:07 PM

My buddy has some insane stories, but yeah...I live in Duncan NOW. Read my Sig, brother.

olevetonahill
7/12/2011, 09:27 PM
OHP is lightyears ahead of cops.. They are, for the most part, humble and treat people like people.

Cops treat you as guilty until proven innocent.

For the most part? ,Yes. I know 2 right here that are nothing but lying **** suckers. Im talkin N.O. Katrina Lying cack suckers:pop:

picasso
7/12/2011, 11:41 PM
My buddy has some insane stories, but yeah...I live in Duncan NOW. Read my Sig, brother.

I'm not ragging on Duncan man, I'm originally a much smaller town boy than that! My point is that cops in bigger cities put their lives on the line a bit more often.
They don't know a potential killer or problem type from a thug looking person or a clean cut doosh like the kinds we have this board. ;)

delhalew
7/13/2011, 07:54 AM
I'm not ragging on Duncan man, I'm originally a much smaller town boy than that! My point is that cops in bigger cities put their lives on the line a bit more often.
They don't know a potential killer or problem type from a thug looking person or a clean cut doosh like the kinds we have this board. ;)

Lol. Yeah, I knew that. I was just saying I've lived in the roughest parts of some big cities, and know how insane it gets.:D

MR2-Sooner86
7/13/2011, 08:32 AM
Be careful. Stereotypes are dangerous.

I know, 99% of cops give the others a bad name.

The case of ex-Marine Jose Guerena is a good overview of this country's police. They act like a bunch of weekend warriors, kill the innocent, and lie about what really happened to save their own skin.

The only good cop is not a dead cop. I'll gladly take paralysis as an option.

OhU1
7/13/2011, 08:34 AM
Abuse of power by anyone is inexcusable, granted. I detest bullies in all walks of life. Cops have a pretty thankless job and see people at their worst. If you act like an *** toward a police office, as many seem to feel is justified, is it any wonder they reciprocate?

When I'm stopped I relax and am civil to the officer typically I get the same in return.

tulsaoilerfan
7/13/2011, 09:14 AM
If the guy only hit them with a bottle then yes this is totally uncalled for

Condescending Sooner
7/13/2011, 09:20 AM
I think a lot of the problems are caused by the attitudes of people towards the cops. People used to respect the police, but now a lot of folks get combative as soon as they are questioned for anything.

sooner_born_1960
7/13/2011, 09:25 AM
I think a lot of the problems are caused by the attitudes of people towards the cops. People used to respect the police, but now a lot of folks get combative as soon as they are questioned for anything.

Those people should be shot.

BillyBall
7/13/2011, 10:03 AM
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-03-31/news/ct-met-chicago-police-sexual-assault-20110331_1_sexual-assault-police-powers-police-officers

delhalew
7/13/2011, 10:04 AM
Abuse of power by anyone is inexcusable, granted. I detest bullies in all walks of life. Cops have a pretty thankless job and see people at their worst. If you act like an *** toward a police office, as many seem to feel is justified, is it any wonder they reciprocate?

When I'm stopped I relax and am civil to the officer typically I get the same in return.

This usually works. If you had a bad day,or have any character defect, you be beaten or killed. Also, try not to be black.

Mongo
7/13/2011, 10:05 AM

jeeez, why dont you just marry the police

oumartin
7/13/2011, 10:09 AM
If we only knew somebody that lived in Bakersfield we could get a first hand account of the cops there. If ony.

Biggest A-hole I ever came across works for OHP.
My BIL is a cop and he was a butt when he started but as he gets years on him he is more civil and a genuinely concerned police officer and I think that what happens to the majority of them.

soonerchk
7/13/2011, 10:10 AM
Was she wearing an "Ed Hardy" tshirt in the video? Does she hang out with Romulus?

Even Billy Ocean doesn't hang out with Rom

Then we can hang him.

This seems to be the most reasonable response in the thread.

OhU1
7/13/2011, 10:51 AM
Also, try not to be black.

I've used that tactic too. It works!

NormanPride
7/13/2011, 11:18 AM
Tulsa has had some problem with its police recently...

GKeeper316
7/13/2011, 12:21 PM
cops are dickheads.

Memtig14
7/13/2011, 12:27 PM

Then we can hang him.

Well said.

Memtig14
7/13/2011, 12:30 PM

Tough job. I wouldn't last a day. I don't know how ya'll do it but there are a lot of us out here that support you.

Condescending Sooner
7/13/2011, 12:37 PM
cops are dickheads.

I'm sure you're really civil when stopped by the police.

Mississippi Sooner
7/13/2011, 12:41 PM
I tried to get a cop to say chicken****er once. He just didn't get it.

Memtig14
7/13/2011, 12:42 PM
There are about 800,000 law enforcement officers in the US out there every day dealing with crap most of us would not put up with for one minute. If they average just 1 contact per shift then there are 800,000 chances every single day that one of them are going to do something stupid like we read about once a month or so. And you better believe you hear about just about all of the really stupid crap.

So, one really ignorant incident a month means that they totally screwed up one out of 24,000,000 chances.

Ivory soap ain't that good.

If you think cops should be better.........take the job and do better. I doubt many here would be willing to do it for the money they are paid.

GKeeper316
7/13/2011, 12:44 PM
I'm sure you're really civil when stopped by the police.

is it a crime to be uncivil to a cop? no? then stfu.

GKeeper316
7/13/2011, 12:45 PM
There are about 800,000 law enforcement officers in the US out there every day dealing with crap most of us would not put up with for one minute. If they average just 1 contact per shift then there are 800,000 chances every single day that one of them are going to do something stupid like we read about once a month or so. And you better believe you hear about just about all of the really stupid crap.

So, one really ignorant incident a month means that they totally screwed up one out of 24,000,000 chances.

Ivory soap ain't that good.

If you think cops should be better.........take the job and do better. I doubt many here would be willing to do it for the money they are paid.

cops, in control of people's lives and freedom, are not afforded a margin for error, and rightly so.

Memtig14
7/13/2011, 12:46 PM

It isn't a crime to play Russian roulette either.....unless you land on the wrong chamber.

But that don't make it smart.

GKeeper316
7/13/2011, 12:47 PM
It isn't a crime to play Russian roulette either.....unless you land on the wrong chamber.

But that don't make it smart.

ya well i learned how to deal with cops from 80s rappers. **** THE PO-LICE

Mississippi Sooner
7/13/2011, 12:48 PM
911 is joke!

Memtig14
7/13/2011, 12:50 PM
cops, in control of people's lives and freedom, are not afforded a margin for error, and rightly so.

No one is perfect.....not even you.

They are human, and those that can't set their humanity asside every single day wind up doing something stupid and losing their jobs (and deservidly so).

They aren't alays right.....but they are always out there to help when we need them. Treat them with more humanity instead of trying to push them over the edge and I bet they would not lose their humanity nearly as often.

jmo

jk the sooner fan
7/13/2011, 12:54 PM
well, the ignorance level in this thread just skyrocketed

GKeeper316
7/13/2011, 12:54 PM
No one is perfect.....not even you.

They are human, and those that can't set their humanity asside every single day wind up doing something stupid and losing their jobs (and deservidly so).

They aren't alays right.....but they are always out there to help when we need them. Treat them with more humanity instead of trying to push them over the edge and I bet they would not lose their humanity nearly as often.

jmo

i give 2 ****s to what's goin through a ****in cops mind when he's doing anything. if the pressures of the job are too much, he shouldn't have signed up to be a cop in the first ****in place.

Memtig14
7/13/2011, 12:56 PM
well, the ignorance level in this thread just skyrocketed

Hey, I agree. Learning how to treat a cop from a rap song sounds like the stupidest crap of retarded hog wash I ever heard. Glad you agree.

Memtig14
7/13/2011, 12:57 PM
i give 2 ****s to what's goin through a ****in cops mind when he's doing anything. if the pressures of the job are too much, he shouldn't have signed up to be a cop in the first ****in place.

I guess that puts you in the express line to being the subject of another of these stories.

Condescending Sooner
7/13/2011, 01:06 PM

What are you, 12?

DIB
7/13/2011, 01:20 PM
A cop shooting and killing someone without cause is never justifiable. To imply it is, because it doesn't happen often is the most asinine thing I have ever heard.

Memtig14
7/13/2011, 01:36 PM
A cop shooting and killing someone without cause is never justifiable. To imply it is, because it doesn't happen often is the most asinine thing I have ever heard.

Couldn't agree more.

I don't think anyone ever said it was....or certainly that was never intended.

I'm not saying this guy is innocent but shouldn't we see the video before we convict him??? I mean...this is America.....even for cops.

Skysooner
7/13/2011, 01:58 PM
Couldn't agree more.

I don't think anyone ever said it was....or certainly that was never intended.

I'm not saying this guy is innocent but shouldn't we see the video before we convict him??? I mean...this is America.....even for cops.

Doesn't matter. He shot an unarmed citizen. I don't care if the bag hit him or not. There is never justification for deadly force unless his life or someone else's life was in danger.

jk the sooner fan
7/13/2011, 02:05 PM
i dont know what happened to be honest, but i do know that some incidents rise to the level of accidents - that stem from outside circumstances, however fortunate

other incidents are just purely intentional

justification for an accident is really kind of a silly concept if you ask me

again - i'm not saying it was accidental - but these types of incidents do occur - and they should be dealt with accordingly

however, careless accidents don't often rise to the level of intentional misconduct

there are most likely a lot of moving parts to this story - and i'm sure the officer(s) either acted egregiously - or are just criminals with badges

however, the cop hatred on this board is......interesting

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2011, 02:06 PM
i dont know what happened to be honest, but i do know that some incidents rise to the level of accidents - that stem from outside circumstances, however fortunate

other incidents are just purely intentional

justification for an accident is really kind of a silly concept if you ask me

again - i'm not saying it was accidental - but these types of incidents do occur - and they should be dealt with accordingly

however, careless accidents don't often rise to the level of intentional misconduct

there are most likely a lot of moving parts to this story - and i'm sure the officer(s) either acted egregiously - or are just criminals with badges

however, the cop hatred on this board is......interesting

Rant needs more crazy.

Memtig14
7/13/2011, 02:10 PM
Doesn't matter. He shot an unarmed citizen. I don't care if the bag hit him or not. There is never justification for deadly force unless his life or someone else's life was in danger.

Until we see the video......we don't know that's not the case. You are probably right, but who knows?

I Am Right
7/13/2011, 02:12 PM
Two sides

Skysooner
7/13/2011, 02:25 PM
Until we see the video......we don't know that's not the case. You are probably right, but who knows?

The cop even acknowledged he didn't have a gun or knife or anything that would seem threatening like that.

I also agree there are two sides, but given the details we have so far, I would say 90%+ this cop is in real trouble.

Serge Ibaka
7/13/2011, 03:23 PM
Um. Watch the video.

Prosecute the cop to fullest extent if he shot without cause.

Sad story, at any rate.

Serge Ibaka
7/13/2011, 03:25 PM
OT: Whatever happened to the cops who accidentally shot the boy in Noble (while trying to shoot down a snake from a tree)?

Were they just dismissed?

That was a really sad deal.

MamaMia
7/13/2011, 03:36 PM
Back in 1976 a former police officer lost his job in Warr Acres because he turned a fellow officer in for planting pot on a high school kid. It was all over the news. It was an honest police officer by the name of Stephen Schwenke. He applied for every open position available in the state for years and was never hired. He was black balled. The guy who planted the pot not only never got fired, but he rose up in the ranks. Its hard for me have a good opinion of them after that.

Memtig14
7/13/2011, 03:37 PM
I also agree there are two sides, but given the details we have so far, I would say 90%+ this cop is in real trouble.

And once again....I agree.

MamaMia
7/13/2011, 03:44 PM
So, how long does it take to "investigate" a secuity film?

Memtig14
7/13/2011, 03:54 PM
So, how long does it take to "investigate" a secuity film?

The one of the street or the one in the women's changing room?

Sooner_Tuf
7/13/2011, 07:07 PM
Back in 1976 a former police officer lost his job in Warr Acres because he turned a fellow officer in for planting pot on a high school kid. It was all over the news. It was an honest police officer by the name of Stephen Schwenke. He applied for every open position available in the state for years and was never hired. He was black balled. The guy who planted the pot not only never got fired, but he rose up in the ranks. Its hard for me have a good opinion of them after that.

Once upon a time the police may have been the good guys. Today they seem to be more like just another gang except they receive taxpayer derived funding.

They act like they are above the law because for the most part they are. Even when they get caught doing something heinous they never seem to get any jail time.

okie52
7/13/2011, 10:29 PM

The case of ex-Marine Jose Guerena is a good overview of this country's police. They act like a bunch of weekend warriors, kill the innocent, and lie about what really happened to save their own skin.

So you are happy about Chad Peery?

MamaMia
7/14/2011, 03:32 AM
Once upon a time the police may have been the good guys. Today they seem to be more like just another gang except they receive taxpayer derived funding.

They act like they are above the law because for the most part they are. Even when they get caught doing something heinous they never seem to get any jail time. We want to have a high level of respect for police officers. We teach our children to have that higher level of respect for them, but when they break the law, why is it not looked upon as worse than if a street hood broke the law? This is a serious issue in that our children see them get by with things and it sets a horrible example, and sends the wrong message.

This has always baffled me. They made the choice to protect and serve and they have every means available to them to ensure they remain lawful. For what they do, they command a higher standard of respect, and an honest police officer who abides by and upholds the law deserves that high level of respect. Why though, would they not have a higher standard of punishment if they break the law? For example, the time one spends behind bars for assaulting a police officer is much longer than the time one would serve for assaulting a non-police officer. In return, a police officer who is found guilty of breaking the law, especially if they commit murder or cause bodily harm, should have a stiffer sentence than that of someone we are not paying to help uphold the law; but its not that way. Its the opposite. They either get off, they get a hand slapping, or they do very little time compared to others.

Another issue. Go ahead and pay them if they are suspended pending an investigation as to their actions, but if they are found guilty, the pay should be returned. It should be deducted from their upcoming check, or if the amount they were paid while under in investigation was more than their final check, they should be fined that amount, over and above any punishment they receive.

There are a lot more good cops out there than there are bad ones, but until the justice system starts holding the bad cops accountable and in at least the same way a person not on the force would be held accountable, then how are we to trust, or have respect for the institution as a whole? If police officers didn't get off for breaking the law, and if they would get the same punishment as anyone else out there receives, there would be less cops tempted to break the law.

jk the sooner fan
7/14/2011, 05:53 AM
They act like they are above the law because for the most part they are. Even when they get caught doing something heinous they never seem to get any jail time.

your research methods and recall of actual facts are in need of a change

comparative statistics wouldnt back this up at all

MamaMia
7/14/2011, 06:18 AM
your research methods and recall of actual facts are in need of a change

comparative statistics wouldnt back this up at all They don't keep stats on how many bad cops get by with breaking the law. :D

soonerbrat
7/14/2011, 06:25 AM
I worked in the oil field with guy who got fired after a crying tantrum he threw on a location. Shortly thereafter, he was a local cop. Now that he has a badge, I'm sure he has his **** together.

was it Mongo?

soonerbrat
7/14/2011, 06:30 AM

oh you mean like officer Peery who was beaten almost to death and paralyzed when he was trying to break up a bar fight when he was off-duty?

for every bad cop each one of you knows, I know 15 good ones, including my dad and sister, and my brother in law who died in the line of duty.

hOUrricane
7/14/2011, 07:27 AM

:texan:

Mongo
7/14/2011, 07:40 AM
Rant needs more crazy.

it's like he isnt even trying

jk the sooner fan
7/14/2011, 07:48 AM
it's like he isnt even trying

if only i could find a mentor.....

okie52
7/14/2011, 08:35 AM

No, stupidity isn't a crime.

pphilfran
7/14/2011, 12:43 PM
No, stupidity isn't a crime.

:D

Blue
7/25/2011, 02:22 PM
Looks like the video evidence is "inconclusive" and the internal investigation has ruled the officer was justified. The video happens to skip the only 5 seconds of the video we need to see. What no car cams? Also 5 people have been shot by these cops in the last couple months.

It's clear to me that this Sherrifs dept is corrupt and that they are cold blooded murderers.

J785KYyYKE4&feature=player_embedded

Blue
7/25/2011, 04:36 PM
BUMP for blatant coverup.

Anybody find it interesting the surveillance tape just happen to omit the exact 5 seconds we needed to see?

GKeeper316
7/25/2011, 04:43 PM
oh you mean like officer Peery who was beaten almost to death and paralyzed when he was trying to break up a bar fight when he was off-duty?

that ain't how it happened...

Turd_Ferguson
7/25/2011, 04:54 PM
that ain't how it happened...Please explain it to us.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/25/2011, 05:00 PM
Looks like the video evidence is "inconclusive" and the internal investigation has ruled the officer was justified. The video happens to skip the only 5 seconds of the video we need to see. What no car cams? Also 5 people have been shot by these cops in the last couple months.

It's clear to me that this Sherrifs dept is corrupt and that they are cold blooded murderers.

J785KYyYKE4&feature=player_embedded

Hold up these cops have shot 5 people in the last few months? Unless they are trolling crenshaw or Beirut...that is pretty amazing

GKeeper316
7/25/2011, 05:01 PM
Please explain it to us.

peery was out drinkin at a bar. in walk some dudes that also start drinkin. dudes were apparently trying to start **** with some other drinkers when officer peery decided to tell them to leave, flashed his badge and followed them, alone, out into the parking lot, where the dudes proceeded to kick the **** out of him.

this is what i heard in the newsroom from the reporter that covered the story the first night.

Turd_Ferguson
7/25/2011, 05:06 PM
peery was out drinkin at a bar. in walk some dudes that also start drinkin. dudes were apparently trying to start **** with some other drinkers when officer peery decided to tell them to leave, flashed his badge and followed them, alone, out into the parking lot, where the dudes proceeded to kick the **** out of him.

this is what i heard in the newsroom from the reporter that covered the story the first night.
I know the dude that did it...he's a roided out pos that thinks he's gonna be the next MMA champion....and from the reports I read, it happened in the doorway of the bar, and his pos buddy's held people back that was trying to help...

GKeeper316
7/25/2011, 06:56 PM
I know the dude that did it...he's a roided out pos that thinks he's gonna be the next MMA champion....and from the reports I read, it happened in the doorway of the bar, and his pos buddy's held people back that was trying to help...

ya i knew about people trying to help him, but i was told that it was out in the parking lot and the dude was just standing in the door keeping anyone from coming out, either way he should have just called 911 instead of trying to be the big shot, cop or not. it sucks what happened to him, and i hope the guys that did it get raped in prison... a lot, but if it was anyone but a cop we'd all be saying he was a dip**** who put himself in that situation.

AlboSooner
7/25/2011, 07:20 PM
"A man who played running back for the Cincinnati Bengals from 1978 to 1980"

I don't know why that was pertinent to that man dying.

Turd_Ferguson
7/25/2011, 07:30 PM
"A man who played running back for the Cincinnati Bengals from 1978 to 1980"

I don't know why that was pertinent to that man dying.He was a man that put Bakersfield on the map don't ya know...

oudavid1
7/25/2011, 08:18 PM
If the video shows the cops are lying, hang them in front of their families.

sooner ngintunr
7/25/2011, 08:48 PM
If the video shows the cops are lying, hang them in front of their families.

The cops released the video. Wouldn't you know that were parts missing, the part where the officer gets "assaulted" and the part where the cops shoots the guy.

I swear you can't make this stuff up.

It stinks to high heaven. That sheriff is going to have to break out his checkbook when his dept loses the civil suit.

http://www.kget.com/mostpopular/story/Analysis-of-Turner-shooting-surveillance-video/XZajyFAbgkGUHeOVEmzodg.cspx

MamaMia
7/26/2011, 12:29 AM
I don't understand why the camera would all of a sudden stop rolling at a later time even though it kept rolling before when the same people were alone in the cameras range. :confused: