PDA

View Full Version : Obama & Dems Scare Seniors Again!

soonercruiser
7/12/2011, 02:12 PM
Soooooo......Obama is out scaring senior and federal employees again!
The KING OF LIARS srikes again!

Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3
President Obama on Tuesday said he cannot guarantee that retirees will receive their Social Security checks August 3 if Democrats and Republicans in Washington do not reach an agreement on reducing the deficit in the coming weeks.

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it," Mr. Obama said in an interview with CBS Evening News anchor Scott Pelley, according to excerpts released by CBS News.

The Obama administration and many economists have warned of economic catastrophe if the United States does not raise the amount it is legally allowed to borrow by August 2.

Lawmakers from both parties want to use the threat of that deadline to work out a broader package on long-term deficit reduction, with Republicans looking to cut trillions of dollars in federal spending, while Democrats are pushing for a more "balanced approach," which would include both spending cuts and increased revenue through taxes.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20078789-503544.html

Seems to me that there is one party, and one person who is doing most of the scaring of old people and veterans.
Or, was Obama taking advbantage of this rookie new anchor?
Or, simply pre-scripted for him?

DIB
7/12/2011, 02:13 PM
The and I like to go to retirement villages and scare old people

royalfan5
7/12/2011, 02:15 PM
So you are saying that Social Security checks will go out no matter what happens?

Thaumaturge
7/12/2011, 02:16 PM
President Obama is the worst counterfeit president since Ronald Reagan and Rutherford Hayes.

The
7/12/2011, 02:18 PM
The and I like to go to retirement villages and scare old people

If by scare, you mean sodomize, then yeah.

3rdgensooner
7/12/2011, 02:18 PM
My poor father is beside himself. I had to drug him and tie him to the chair.

tommieharris91
7/12/2011, 02:19 PM
President Obama is the worst counterfeit president since Ronald Reagan and Rutherford Hayes.

Aw hell, Obama is the worst actual President since George W. Bush!!!

soonerloyal
7/12/2011, 02:22 PM
Right. Because warning people that the GOP is working to cut more money from a program they've already stolen from is somehow bad & dishonest - yet actually stealing from them and lying about like the Republicans are doing is infinitely better.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/Smileys/roflmao1.gif

But by all means dear, pick any prize from the bottom shelf as an "attaboy" for sheer inventiveness and gall.

DIB
7/12/2011, 02:26 PM
Right. Because warning people that the GOP is working to cut more money from a program they've already stolen from is somehow bad & dishonest - yet actually stealing from them and lying about like the Republicans are doing is infinitely better.

But by all means dear, pick any prize from the bottom shelf as an "attaboy" for sheer inventiveness and gall.

Seriously? I hate Republicans as much as the next guy, but to claim that they have been stealing from Social Security and the Democrats haven't is absurd.

Jammin'
7/12/2011, 02:27 PM
Oh! OLD seniors. I thought he enacted a draft.

DIB
7/12/2011, 02:30 PM
Oh! OLD seniors. I thought he enacted a draft.

I think The sodomizes both

dwarthog
7/12/2011, 02:38 PM

So where were these courageous Dems the past 800 days, when having control of the whole shootin' match, they failed to pass a budget and "protect" everyone from the evil GOP?

That's right, they were more interested in protecting their own asses from a severe pounding at the polls last fall. Yep, very courageous indeed.

Reach up and get yourself a prize of the bottom shelf as well.

oudanny
7/12/2011, 02:55 PM
Politics as usual. Nothing changed.

BermudaSooner
7/12/2011, 03:08 PM

I've haven't been around on the South Oval for a while, when did we get the new youngin' all filled with liberal ideas that somehow my earnings are his "right"?

The Profit
7/12/2011, 03:11 PM
Those old farts had better get scared. Those gop sons of guns are trying to take their medicare and social security away.

okie52
7/12/2011, 03:23 PM
Seriously? I hate Republicans as much as the next guy, but to claim that they have been stealing from Social Security and the Democrats haven't is absurd.

Were you expecting objectivity?

SoonerHoops
7/12/2011, 03:25 PM
Im so excited! Im so excited! Im so...... scared....

DIB
7/12/2011, 03:26 PM
Im so excited! Im so excited! Im so...... scared....

:les:PUT DOWN THE AMPHETAMINES OR YOU WILL NEVER GET INTO STANFORD!!!!

SoonerHoops
7/12/2011, 03:29 PM
:les:PUT DOWN THE AMPHETAMINES OR YOU WILL NEVER GET INTO STANFORD!!!!

IF YOU KEEP TAKING DRUGS YOU WILL TURN INTO A STRIPPER! oh wait...

sappstuf
7/12/2011, 04:04 PM
Hopefully Obama scares millions to death. It would really help our financial situation...

CrimsonCream
7/12/2011, 04:10 PM

Yeah, that was a bit much. Guy loses all credibility.

CrimsonCream
7/12/2011, 04:11 PM
So you are saying that Social Security checks will go out no matter what happens?

Of course they will.

P!ss off the old people and your @ss is out of office.

TheLadiesMike
7/12/2011, 04:16 PM
Any chance Air Force One won't be able to take Obama to campaign fundraisers on August 3?

soonercoop1
7/12/2011, 05:41 PM
Plain and simple scum...

soonercruiser
7/12/2011, 09:10 PM
Those old farts had better get scared. Those gop sons of guns are trying to take their medicare and social security away.

And the Demoncrats are just sitting, waiting until SS and Medicare fall into ruin; then they declare another "crisis"; and declare Obama as King for life!
Then, the Libyan rebels will have to invade to overthrow the King.