PDA

View Full Version : Jaycee Dugard

jk the sooner fan
7/11/2011, 07:58 AM
anybody else watch this interview last night with Diane Sawyer?

talk about having a **** life for 18 years and for her to be as strong and resilient as she is (or seems to be).....really amazing

and to the Parole folks out there - [sarcasm font]GREAT JOB!!!!! [/sarcasm font].......60 visits to that hell hole over 18 years and not once did you think to take a look see in that "compound" in the back yard

mgsooner
7/11/2011, 08:08 AM
Unbelievable story. Normally I don't watch those Primetime Live/2020/Dateline/whatever shows but made it a point to watch last night. She got $20 mil from the state of California, she should've gotten $200 mil as far as I'm concerned.

jk the sooner fan
7/11/2011, 08:09 AM
yep - i think the one image that stunned me the most was the map of his house when he had the ankle bracelet on - with all the red dots showing his location

only a handful in the house and a BUTTLOAD out in that compound

mgsooner
7/11/2011, 08:10 AM
The fact that they visited the house that many times and never decided to look in the back yard is pitiful. When the neighbors called 911 and said that he had kids living in his back yard and the sheriff's deputy didn't even look back there took it to a whole new level.

jk the sooner fan
7/11/2011, 08:13 AM
i cant imagine having people living in the back yard for 18 years and nobody ever knowing it or checking it out

JDMT
7/11/2011, 08:20 AM
Forgot all about that. I wanted to see that.

stevo
7/11/2011, 08:23 AM
did the beetus make you forget?

En_Fuego
7/11/2011, 08:33 AM
That video of the Pervert and his Wife at that Kid's Park made me sick.

jk the sooner fan
7/11/2011, 08:35 AM
how does a gal like that ever find herself in a healthy relationship....i'm not saying its impossible but she's got so much emotional baggage and screwed up brain wiring that it would seem unlikely she'd be able to co-exist in a normal relationship

Mjcpr
7/11/2011, 08:39 AM
That one chick that was held for a while in Utah is going to be a correspondent for ABC News....I saw that somewhere the other day. She seems really well-adjusted as well.

jk the sooner fan
7/11/2011, 08:45 AM
That one chick that was held for a while in Utah is going to be a correspondent for ABC News....I saw that somewhere the other day. She seems really well-adjusted as well.

yeah i saw that - did you see where the defense attorney for the guy that kidnapped/raped her wanted to use the fact that she was handling things ok as a reason for leniency in the sentencing phase of the trial?

"your honor, we're asking for a lighter sentence because even though my client kidnapped her from her home in the middle of the night, and raped her repeatedly, she seems to be fine......really, she does"

pathetic

Mjcpr
7/11/2011, 08:46 AM
Nice.

The
7/11/2011, 09:10 AM
Pics?

thecynic
7/11/2011, 09:23 AM
did the beetus make you forget?

OVER THE LINE!!!!!!