PDA

View Full Version : Here's a 5-Pound LOBSTERTAIL for Breaking Bad fans

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/11/2011, 12:36 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/10/magazine/the-dark-art-of-breaking-bad.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Peach Fuzz
7/11/2011, 12:48 AM
$25k for a guard dog... hell I'd lend a pit for 500

StoopTroup
7/11/2011, 01:49 AM
‘I want to believe there’s a heaven. But I can’t not believe there’s a hell.’

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We must learn to fear God in order to love Him. But not every kind of fear will lead us to the love of God. There is fear of the slave which does not lead to love of God, because the slave is only afraid of punishment. The slave only lives to avoid being punished when he does not do what his master wants. Such fear is self-centered and completely filled with self-interest and therefore it cannot lead to God. But, there is also the fear of the son of the family who respects and honors his Father. And this kind of fear does lead to God because ultimately it is a fear that derives from love and respect and adoration. When we come into God's presence our first instinct is to adore God: we are His creatures. But through Christ who died for us we are also God's children. We are members of God's family through the gift of the Holy Spirit in our hearts. So, that when we adore God, we adore Him as sons and daughters, who honor and respect and love Him. So fear of the Lord is indeed the beginning of wisdom since it gently leads us into the presence of God who loves us.

Almighty God, every good thing comes from you.

Fill our hearts with love for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess if you have the first part down....you might not need to worry about there being a hell.....