PDA

View Full Version : Most likely to return to a BCS game...

Ruf/Nek7
7/10/2011, 02:21 PM
http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1238594

I love the fact that all four guys agree that OU will be back. I especially want to call attention to David Fox's comment, "Even if Oklahoma doesn't win the Big 12, the Sooners will go to the BCS as an at-large"

JLEW1818
7/10/2011, 02:39 PM
we won't lose at home

so really the only possible losses are ...

@FSU
texas
@okiest

we can run it

Always_Sooner
7/10/2011, 06:58 PM
I sure hope so. Those are the 3 most likely losses, but never under estimate anyone.

goingoneight
7/10/2011, 07:08 PM
Well... the teams whose call to fame in last year's BCS lost what got them there until you look at OU. They return an even stronger team (on paper, of course) than they did during the most important part of the season that got them there.

Arkansas (Mallet-Mallet-Mallet... blah-blah-blah. We get it already. The SEC finally has a good pro prospect QB).
Auburn (VY 2.0)
Ohio State (heh... Tressell and everything else)
UCONN (Toddman)
TCU (And Dalton sez hi)
VT (well, they manage to be just good enough to get there each year... it's time someone sees them as what they are... lucky to get there)
Oregon (needs some defense)
Stanford (everything BUT QB is in place... hmmm)

OU's the safest bet, obviously.

Frozen Sooner
7/10/2011, 09:35 PM
Arkansas (Mallet-Mallet-Mallet... blah-blah-blah. We get it already. The SEC finally has a good pro prospect QB).

Those Manning guys were OK.

sooner59
7/10/2011, 10:19 PM
Well... the teams whose call to fame in last year's BCS lost what got them there until you look at OU. They return an even stronger team (on paper, of course) than they did during the most important part of the season that got them there.

Auburn (VY 2.0)
Ohio State (heh... Tressell and everything else)
UCONN (Toddman)
TCU (And Dalton sez hi)
VT (well, they manage to be just good enough to get there each year... it's time someone sees them as what they are... lucky to get there)
Oregon (needs some defense)
Stanford (everything BUT QB is in place... hmmm)

OU's the safest bet, obviously.

:confused:

I thought the QB came back. The coach was the one that left. Right?