PDA

View Full Version : Our Roy Williams is on Hannity for the Troops

MamaMia
7/8/2011, 08:58 PM
He is a real class act. He said thats hes thinking about doing something in politics in Oklahoma.

agoo758
7/8/2011, 09:28 PM
He is a real class act. He said thats hes thinking about doing something in politics in Oklahoma.

The one night I miss the show! :(

MamaMia
7/8/2011, 09:37 PM
The one night I miss the show! :(It reruns in an hour or two on Fox News. Maybe 3 or 4. Tape it! :D

Mjcpr
7/8/2011, 09:46 PM
He's not nuts like Hannity is he? :confused:

EatLeadCommie
7/8/2011, 09:59 PM
Roy wants to do politics in Oklahoma? Weird. Does he have a house in Oklahoma in the offseason?

MamaMia
7/8/2011, 10:01 PM
He's not nuts like Hannity is he? :confused: They have a lot in common; just enough to make both parties still feel all warm inside when they think of Roy. :D

zeke
7/8/2011, 11:02 PM
He was impressive on the show. He is a good guy & mentions other Sooners who are doing the same good things that he is involved in.

NMSooner'80
7/8/2011, 11:42 PM
The re-run episode will show Roy's interview in a couple of minutes from now.

MamaMia
7/9/2011, 02:00 PM
He was impressive on the show. He is a good guy & mentions other Sooners who are doing the same good things that he is involved in.and only Sooners except for both the Oklahoma and Texas Bar Associations. He said "Oklahoma" lots of times too. I may have been imagining it but it seemed like Hannity cut him off when he saw the direction it was going. Plus he didn't point out the obvious; that it was a bunch of Oklahomans doing good things. Maybe Hannity isn't a big OU fan? :)

ouduckhunter
7/9/2011, 08:08 PM
He is a sweet heart! Wow, he seems nice, and he did a great job!

MamaMia
7/9/2011, 08:34 PM
He called Hannity "Sir" all the whole show. Hes such a gentleman. He represents OU so well. :)

SoonerofAlabama
7/9/2011, 09:25 PM
Is this posted on youtube. I tried to find it when someone said it was on, but I had no luck. :(

King Barry's Back
7/9/2011, 11:20 PM
He called Hannity "Sir" all the whole show. Hes such a gentleman. He represents OU so well. :)

I remember watching one game during Roy's rookie season.

At the end of the game, the other team's offense was on the field.

Dallas had the lead, and the clock was ticking down, and the other team decided not to snap the ball. The whole opposing team -- including slideline players, coaches and staff -- turned towards the locker rooms and started marching out.

The Cowboys, on the other side of the field, did the same thing.

But not ROY! He stood at mid-field clearly ready to run back out and make a play, just in case something really unexpected happened.

He stood out there by himself til the clock hit zero, then he sprinted to the locker rooms.

I just thought, that's a man, you know? All business, no screwing around, doing it the right way.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/10/2011, 02:03 AM
It looks like our Roy continues to be an excellent ambassador while "their" Roy continues to mail marriage proposals via FedEx.