PDA

View Full Version : Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!

okie52
7/8/2011, 04:39 PM
Oklahoma Supreme Court upholds state anti-illegal-immigration law

posted at 2:35 pm on June 15, 2011 by Tina Korbe

The Oklahoma Supreme Court yesterday upheld a law that makes it illegal to knowingly transport undocumented immigrants, creates state barriers to hiring workers who are in the country illegally and requires proof of citizenship before a person can receive government benefits.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/06/15/oklahoma-supreme-court-upholds-state-anti-illegal-immigration-law/

yermom
7/8/2011, 04:42 PM
buncha racists they are

okie52
7/8/2011, 04:43 PM
Only explanation for it.

mgsooner
7/8/2011, 04:44 PM
posted at 2:35 pm on June 15, 2011

BREAKING NEWS

87sooner
7/8/2011, 04:46 PM
enjoy your excitement...
won't be long before a federal court will strike it down...

okie52
7/8/2011, 04:51 PM
BREAKING NEWS

You already knew about it? Then why didn't you post it?

Can't let something this good go unnoticed.

okie52
7/8/2011, 04:52 PM
enjoy your excitement...
won't be long before a federal court will strike it down...

Possibly....although they did strike down Obama on the AZ employment law so there is hope.

OUInformant
7/8/2011, 05:30 PM
Who needs illegal immigrants when we can simply abolish the minimum wage?

-Signed Michele Bachmann

okie52
7/8/2011, 05:35 PM
Perhaps a bit draconian on her part and not true since Americans won't work for that wage anyway....at least we could abolish the minimum wage so we can pay illegals less.

OUInformant
7/8/2011, 05:41 PM
Perhaps a bit draconian on her part and not true since Americans won't work for that wage anyway....at least we could abolish the minimum wage so we can pay illegals less.

Nice explanation.

-signed McDonald's employees

okie52
7/8/2011, 05:43 PM
Nice explanation.

-signed McDonald's employees

Maybe you should get Karl a job with them...a big mac and free advice all in one visit.

I Am Right
7/8/2011, 07:03 PM
Hows that minimum wage working out for you unemployed!

delhalew
7/8/2011, 07:37 PM
A thread about cutting off illegals, AND abolishing minimum wage...it's a sunshine happy day!:D

lexsooner
7/8/2011, 11:22 PM
You already knew about it? Then why didn't you post it?

Can't let something this good go unnoticed.

It's probably because not everyone is obsessed with illegal immigration and starts new threads about nothing but illegal immigration.

GKeeper316
7/8/2011, 11:24 PM
lex do you really live in bourbon co.?

Blue
7/8/2011, 11:40 PM

Again. Most get paid well in my business. Maybe Billybob should go learn a trade and not be a meth smoking convict who can't work more than 4 hours a day.

But then he might have to forego his welfare check. Better be safe and stay at home on the couch.

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 11:43 PM
It's probably because not everyone is obsessed with illegal immigration and starts new threads about nothing but illegal immigration.

lol

okie52
7/8/2011, 11:56 PM

True...although I will start threads about energy and idiots that know nothing about it. Kind of like about supporters of illegal aliens.

Blue
7/9/2011, 12:32 AM
True...although I will start threads about energy and idiots that know nothing about it. Kind of like about supporters of illegal aliens.

I'm all about securing the border, but any other conversation about it is idiotic.

StoopTroup
7/9/2011, 01:04 AM

I like a redbull same as the next guy every now and then.

StoopTroup
7/9/2011, 01:07 AM
I'm all about securing the border, but any other conversation about it is idiotic.

The Red River isn't the best secured Border but with Turnpikes we are able to keep some of the problems south of us out. We can kind of siphon them to I-35 and US Hwy 69 and keep an eye on them. :D :texan:

okie52
7/9/2011, 06:35 AM

Yeah, those states that want to use everify, hold employers accountantable, not pay benefits for illegals and their kids are just idiots.

But good to hear your all for border security apart from the 13-30,000,000 that are already in the US. Are you trying to get your employees their citizenship? You do realize that 2/3 of all legal immigrants are through family reunification so that 10-20 you employ will expand to 100 when they get their families here.....and, of course, they are breeders.

delhalew
7/9/2011, 08:44 AM
Again. Most get paid well in my business. Maybe Billybob should go learn a trade and not be a meth smoking convict who can't work more than 4 hours a day.

But then he might have to forego his welfare check. Better be safe and stay at home on the couch.

You know what's funny. I spent an extended period of time avoiding a "real" job. I did the kinds of things that suits probably assume is minimum wage work, but I have never worked for minimum wage.

Instead of hiring two knucklheads at minimum wage, most employers would prefer to hire one of me, and get the same amount of work done. Minimum wage prices the unskilled and young out of the job market.

Unless your illegal...

soonerloyal
7/9/2011, 09:16 AM
This has nothing to do with OUr program. "Boomer Sooner", my arse.

soonerchk
7/9/2011, 11:13 AM
Really want to end illegal immigration? Quit rewarding companies who hire illegals by allowing them to pay less and not offer benefits and not pay payroll taxes. No jobs, no incentive to cross the border.

It's really very simple. Now get off your butt and go harvest that lettuce for my salad!!!

pphilfran
7/9/2011, 11:38 AM
Really want to end illegal immigration? Quit rewarding companies who hire illegals by allowing them to pay less and not offer benefits and not pay payroll taxes. No jobs, no incentive to cross the border.

It's really very simple. Now get off your butt and go harvest that lettuce for my salad!!!

We need to do those things but we will need to amp up our legal worker auditing system....I saw some data that showed we audit one half of one percent of US companies each year...

If we can't put teeth into the investigation system we are just wasting time and money....

We need a fence...we need stiff fines on companies and employers...revamped auditing system....

I don't care what we do with the ones that are currently living in the US...

It would be nearly impossible to catch every one and catapult them back over the river...

or we could...

Give em a path to citizenship and then track progress of the ten million or so...and then catch the ones that never applied or didn't complete the citizenship process...an equally near impossible task..

Either way it will cost a ton of money...

tcrb
7/9/2011, 11:50 AM
If our gov't wants to stop illegal immigration they could do it. They just need to cut off the freebies for non-US citizens. The welfare, food stamps, education, medical care. Then put an end to the anchor baby program. Stiffen the penalties for employers who pay cash to their labor force without properly deducting income tax and ss/medicare tax. And finally, tax the hell out of money earned in the US that is being sent across the border.

Take away the lucrative benefits and game show prizes that we are giving away for free, and most of them have no reason to want to be here.