PDA

View Full Version : King of LIARS Strikes Again

soonercruiser
7/8/2011, 11:50 AM
Obama is caught in another big LIE!
This guy seems to become more delusional with each passing day!

His recent claims (July 6, 2011) that he has frozen the pay of WH staffers is totally disconnected from reality. Just another LIE to make the masses THINK that he really cares about their financial suffering.

See the video and documentation of some of the exhorbitant pay raises in the WH!

AsxFfFm-kvU

Documentation of the actual pay raises...
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obamas-white-house-staffers-salary-freeze-lie-2/

BU BEAR
7/8/2011, 11:59 AM
How about cutting some of Mooch-elle's assistants? She is worse than Kato Kailin about taking advantage of a situation.

rekamrettuB
7/8/2011, 12:00 PM
Thought this was going to be about Casey Anthony.

sappstuf
7/8/2011, 12:01 PM

She is the queen..

soonerboomer93
7/8/2011, 12:05 PM
I'm pretty sure he said added a disclaimer of "our high wage folks"

Now what defines high wage may be different from one person to the next.

diverdog
7/8/2011, 12:06 PM
This is a non issue....false outrage. Those salaries are inline for DC and less than you made in the military Cruiser

sappstuf
7/8/2011, 12:09 PM
I'm pretty sure he said added a disclaimer of "our high wage folks"

Now what defines high wage may be different from one person to the next.

Is that what you get out of this? Cause I don't..

By the way, people who work in the White House, they’ve had their pay frozen since I came in, our high-wage folks. So they haven’t had a raise in two and a half years, and that’s appropriate, because a lot of ordinary folks out there haven’t, either. In fact, they’ve seen their pay cut in some cases.

soonercruiser
This is a none issue....false outrage. Those salaries are inline for DC and less than you made in the military Cruiser

Duh!
He said pay freeze for all his high wage WH staffers!!!
He has a habit of spewing crap out of his mouth, when he has no intention of checking out the facts.
What part of lying don't you get DD???
Oh! You're a Dem. Defend him at ALL COSTS!
:rolleyes:

So, what is "high wage" folks?
More than $12 an hour?
(Not out of line for D.C??? What! Are you a lawyer now DD?)
I say more than $100K!
Look at the list! 40-80% increase!!!!?????
Duh!

Jammin'

I thought this was going to be about WMD's.

I thought this was going to be about defining "is".

I thought this was going to be about the Iran Contra (under Bush I).

I thought this was going to be about the Iran Contra (under Reagan)

I thought this was going to be about (insert any president you want as far back as you want to go)

diverdog
7/8/2011, 12:12 PM
Duh!
He said pay freeze for his WH staffers!!!
What part of lying don't you get DD???
Oh! You're a Dem.

Do you have any idea how many people work for the President?

BU BEAR
7/8/2011, 12:35 PM

I dunno how many work for the President, but Mooch-elle has a small army of staffers.

sappstuf
7/8/2011, 12:40 PM

What does that have to do with their salaries?

Sounds like ABC News has figured out why a lot of staffers didn't get raises..

President Obama pays 21 White House staffers the maximum allowable salary, $172,200 a year, the White House disclosed today in its annual report of salaries.

Hard to get a raise when you are maxed out....

Additionally, the average income in DC is $85K... Those guys are making $90K above, which doesn't seem to be "inline for DC" as you say.

3rdgensooner
7/8/2011, 12:41 PM
Mooch-elle? That's a real knee slapper!

Jammin'
7/8/2011, 01:15 PM
Why is the president lying such a big deal to YOU people? They all lie, you act like this is new.

delhalew
7/8/2011, 01:21 PM
Why is the president lying such a big deal to YOU people? They all lie, you act like this is new.

So...they shouldn't be called on it...I don't get it.

sooner59
7/8/2011, 01:29 PM
Just assume they lie 24/7 until news breaks that facts show they actually told the truth. That's what I do. Some people here need to be on blood pressure medicine as much as they get stressed out over everyday stuff like politicians lying.

Jammin'
7/8/2011, 01:31 PM
So...they shouldn't be called on it...I don't get it.

I have no problem with calling him on it but to act all up in arms and like he's the first pres to do that is over the top. IMO.

ON edit: what 59 said is better than what I said.

SoCaliSooner
7/8/2011, 01:35 PM
Well hell. The president lied and my beer limes accidentally froze in the fridge outside. I should have stayed in bed.

Excuse me while I go outside, rip my shirt and shake my fist in the air.

delhalew
7/8/2011, 01:57 PM
I'll just never understand why you can't be pissed off when a Pres thinks he can lie to your face every time he takes the mike, cause he's not the first.

I don't tolerate that **** in my personal life, but I'm supposed to overlook my kids watching the leader of our nation argue the meaning of "is" because he can't keep his dick in his pants.

Let's all sit and wonder why every generation is more dishonest and self-absorbed than the last.

OutlandTrophy
7/8/2011, 01:58 PM
You're going to need to kick something. Dog, small child. Something.

3rdgensooner
7/8/2011, 01:59 PM
Excuse me while I go outside, rip my shirt and shake my fist in the air.
A wife beater or is it a fancy day?

Position Limit
7/8/2011, 02:02 PM
one must feign outrage over presidential lies. no matter how small. there's points to be scored here. nice catch soonercruiser. you soooo got him. touchdown.

tator
7/8/2011, 02:12 PM
I thought this was going to be about (insert any president you want as far back as you want to go)
Except for Washington. He cannot tell a lie. He said so (presumably).

diverdog
7/8/2011, 02:18 PM
What does that have to do with their salaries?

Sounds like ABC News has figured out why a lot of staffers didn't get raises..

Hard to get a raise when you are maxed out....

Additionally, the average income in DC is $85K... Those guys are making $90K above, which doesn't seem to be "inline for DC" as you say.

First none of those jobs are at issue. Secondly if they were they would be on the bottom for civilian pay. Do you honestly think we should pay the chief of staff $85000 per year? Do you think you are worth the pay that you make in the Navy? The folks in the White House work like dogs and usually burn out in two years. Most of them are worth triple what we pay them.

pphilfran
7/8/2011, 02:28 PM
First none of those jobs are at issue. Secondly if they were they would be on the bottom for civilian pay. Do you honestly think we should pay the chief of staff $85000 per year? Do you think you are worth the pay that you make in the Navy? The folks in the White House work like dogs and usually burn out in two years. Most of them are worth triple what we pay them.

That is a true statement...they don't have a life while they serve in those positions and they get paid a small fee for their service...

Once they do get out of the political asylum there is a pot of gold waiting for them at every turn....

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 02:29 PM
I'll just never understand why you can't be pissed off when a Pres thinks he can lie to your face every time he takes the mike, cause he's not the first.

I don't tolerate that **** in my personal life, but I'm supposed to overlook my kids watching the leader of our nation argue the meaning of "is" because he can't keep his dick in his pants.

Let's all sit and wonder why every generation is more dishonest and self-absorbed than the last.

Or watch some guy with tons of medical issues become our VP and shoot a friend in the face and have it treated like "That's indeed unfortunate, I need to get back to my office as I have some very important pressing matters that require my attention"...instead of treating it how t would have been for anyone of us. Cheney should have resigned after that and just gone back to regular life and focused on things that really were important like how many of his decisions were a result of him being powerful and not because they were the right thing to do. Instead he took more of a "This Country needs me" approach about it all. We had plenty of folks who GWB could have asked to step in. Instead Cheney chose to stay on when numerous times he should have walked.

There are plenty of folks we have seen get self absorbed into the position of power they receive.

Hell, we are all still tolerating the mistake that there weren't WMDs in Iraq. The hiccups you see these days pale in comparison.

Jammin'
7/8/2011, 02:29 PM
Except for Washington. He cannot tell a lie. He said so (presumably).

In my face tator, in my face.

3rdgensooner
7/8/2011, 02:30 PM
We have lift-off

tator
7/8/2011, 02:35 PM
In my face tator, in my face.
Really? You don't usually let me do that....

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 02:35 PM
That is a true statement...they don't have a life while they serve in those positions and they get paid a small fee for their service...

Once they do get out of the political asylum there is a pot of gold waiting for them at every turn....

How big are those pots? I mean, it's an easy thing to say but isn't it true that that might be contingent on just what might have transpired during the time they worked there? It's not really a guarantee....isn't it more of a gamble? Again reward is usually a result of hard work.

Jammin'
7/8/2011, 02:37 PM
Really? You don't usually let me do that....

My wife and kids are out of town.

SoCaliSooner
7/8/2011, 02:57 PM
A wife beater or is it a fancy day?
I don't always wear t-shirts, but when I do, they are perfect for a Helluvaman.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/random/65f31ca5.jpg

Still...fighting.....urge

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/random/105110__the_incredible_hulk_l.jpg

DRLSooner
7/8/2011, 02:58 PM

What do you mean, YOU people?

soonercruiser
7/8/2011, 03:00 PM

And, we know that the pot of gold can come early - before they quit their WH jobs, in some cases.

soonercruiser
7/8/2011, 03:03 PM
Hell, we are all still tolerating the mistake that there weren't WMDs in Iraq. The hiccups you see these days pale in comparison.

You mean like Barney's Frank saying that Fannie is a great investment, and doing just fine?

Like Harry Reid saying that SS is doing just fine???

Like Peeloski saying that you have to pass Obamacare to see what's in the bill??

Hiccups can kill!

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 03:03 PM
Also the term "Pot of gold" is a bit offensive to us Irish Folks and it confuses the stoners. Just sayin'

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 03:04 PM
You mean like Barney's Frank saying that Fannie is a great investment, and doing just fine?

Like Harry Reid saying that SS is doing just fine???

Like Peeloski saying that you have to pass Obamacare to see what's in the bill??

Did they work at the WH?

SoCaliSooner
7/8/2011, 03:06 PM
Also the term "Pot of gold" is a bit offensive to us Irish Folks and it confuses the stoners. Just sayin'

So you are offeneded....and....confused. I totally understand.

soonercruiser
7/8/2011, 03:07 PM

Didn't the Messiah promise CHANGE???
Transparency; no more party rankor; no more earmarks; unemployment less than 8%; bringing the country together?

He promised to change all that!
And the lemmings believed....:rolleyes:

soonercruiser
7/8/2011, 03:09 PM
Did they work at the WH?

CIA, foreign intelligence, and the WMDs in Iraq in the WH?

Jammin'
7/8/2011, 03:10 PM

Irish stoners.

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 03:45 PM
So you are offeneded....and....confused. I totally understand.

I'm going to continue to explain to you that I do not smoke pot. I know it's hard to understand when it's legal for you but that's really one of the reasons so many of us are against legalization as it's clear that the number of Calitokers that have been stoned for so long now that you folks think everyone is using.

It's OK though. I still don't hate the bake just realize how a minor hallucinogen takes it's toll on users when abused for years.

Hang in there. Medical Science will someday come through for you.

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 03:48 PM
Irish stoners.

I will say this....you'd know if I was toking it up because I'd have moved to California like SoCali.

3rdgensooner
7/8/2011, 03:50 PM
Please meet up with SoCal. Our universe needs this to happen

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 03:54 PM
There are tailgates like 6 times a year, a Red n White Game as well as tons of other reasons to enjoy Oklahoma Sooner Sports. I mean....that's what connects us right?

It's amazing so many of you high rollers dont take the opportunity to meet many of us.

delhalew
7/8/2011, 03:55 PM
You're going to need to kick something. Dog, small child. Something.

LOL. I always forget that if you're a potty mouth the internets thinks you are angry.

Jammin'
7/8/2011, 05:04 PM
I will say this....you'd know if I was toking it up because I'd have moved to California like SoCali.

I was speaking generally but make it about you if you'd like and SoCal is certainly not a stoner. The worst he's done outside of destroying some fine, fine rum is take pain pills following ACL surgery.

SoCaliSooner
7/8/2011, 05:10 PM
I was speaking generally but make it about you if you'd like and SoCal is certainly not a stoner. The worst he's done outside of destroying some fine, fine rum is take pain pills following ACL surgery.

I think I took my pain meds for about a month. I have a bag full of bottles of vicodin, percocet, and soma I could mail out if somebody is jonesin' for a night in the bed of their pick up, star gazing, posting and solving the worlds problems.

I plead the 5th regarding the rum.

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 05:14 PM
I think I took my pain meds for about a month. I have a bag full of bottles of vicodin, percocet, and soma I could mail out if somebody is jonesin'

I think that is illegal. You are the ultimate professional. I noticed you go straight to the personal attacks instead of actually answer about whether you are coming down to a game.

OUInformant
7/8/2011, 05:18 PM
So, how about them Sooners?

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 05:20 PM
So, how about them Sooners?

BOOMER ! ! !

SoCaliSooner
7/8/2011, 05:22 PM
I think that is illegal. You are the ultimate professional. I noticed you go straight to the personal attacks instead of actually answer about whether you are coming down to a game.

I like dogs, however dealing with dog crap keeps me from having one.

I may hit the BCS game if they make it to NOLA.

MamaMia
7/8/2011, 05:40 PM
Do you have any idea how many people work for the President? In Obamas defense... we cant count most of them yet. They're just now graduating from Huggies to Pull Ups.

CrimsonCream
7/13/2011, 08:28 AM

Agreed.

Another sorry indictment of this Country when lying to the American people becomes acceptable. It is also sad when people accept it as no big thing.