PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother

Peach Fuzz
7/7/2011, 08:27 PM
What a pos show... Between Julie Chen, and the annoying *** people on it.. how is it still running after 10 years??

stevo
7/7/2011, 08:30 PM
I used to date a homer that loved that show.

Women watching reality tv = eh, we're women, we can watch mindless sh**. a man watching that show = what are you reeeeally doing on those fishing trips

King Fuzzy
7/7/2011, 09:49 PM
Fanks for the halp stevo!

*snickers*

rekamrettuB
7/8/2011, 09:11 AM
Uhgggg...I watch this show with my wife because there aren't a lot of shows that we watch in common. She doesn't like sports outside of going to OU games and I don't like reality TV or love/drama shows.

Saying that, freakin' Rachel and Brundon are back and sitting in the HOH room. I may not watch it until one of them are eliminated.

tator
7/8/2011, 09:12 AM
I had no idea this show was still on.

My Opinion Matters
7/8/2011, 09:12 AM
What the hell is a "Brundon"?

And what the hell am I doing in this thread?

rekamrettuB
7/8/2011, 09:24 AM
Look up most popular baby names - 1984.

tator
7/8/2011, 09:24 AM
What the hell is a "Brundon"?

And what the hell am I doing in this thread?
I think it's having brunch in London

stevo
7/8/2011, 10:01 AM
Fanks for the halp stevo!

*snickers*

ohhhh...

sh*t!!

Sooner in Tampa
7/8/2011, 10:14 AM
Those of you talking bad about Big Brother...you better shut your dirty whore mouths...Dean will bane you for bagging on one of his favorite shows

Peach Fuzz
7/8/2011, 10:16 AM
How come there aren't hot bitches in this one??

The blonde from souf beach doesn't do it for me. She seriously thinks she's the hottest *** ever ughh

soonerchk
7/8/2011, 10:44 AM
I received a frantic text from Fefferson last night telling me to turn that ****e on right now!!!!

I didn't but I'll catch up this weekend. I was watching classy reality competition on Expedition Impossible - Morocco.

badger
7/8/2011, 10:48 AM
Watching Big Brother is like watching yourself or someone else play The Sims. Aww, the widdle hoomans in the hamster cage! How shall I manipulate your day today? I know! Let's make you either nothing but oatmeal! And then, let's boot your love interest out of the house. Hehehe, watch the silly people argue over nothing. Is this what happens when you're stuck away from the rest of society for so long? Now swing from an oversized banana while I shoot chocolate syrup and whipped cream at you! Hahahahaha! Pathetic humans can't hold onto their banana!

:rolleyes: really i have no idea

SoonerAtKU
7/8/2011, 11:05 AM
I'm sure it costs pennies to make as compared to scripted TV and even some other reality shows. It's got to be pure profit at this point.

badger
7/8/2011, 11:13 AM
Big spoiler for you fans out there. Scroll down and highlight the text!

Evil Dick is already gone. No joke. No reason given. Daughter Danielle has golden key. Possibly due to rules violations, but possibly just personal reasons, or a game twist

soonerchk
7/8/2011, 11:31 AM
Badger, are you reading Hamsterwatch?

DIB
7/8/2011, 11:33 AM

W. T. F. is Hamsterwatch?

GKeeper316
7/8/2011, 11:33 AM
people that like shows like big brother have real problems they should get some therapy for.

soonerchk
7/8/2011, 11:36 AM

people who pay for feeds post there and talk about it endlessly in real time.

badger
7/8/2011, 11:41 AM

No, but I had to google that after you said it :)

It's on the internets just if you type "big brother" now.

I suspect a stupid game twist, but at the same time, there's a tad bit of proof out there of a rule violation.

soonerchk
7/8/2011, 11:44 AM
I went and checked hamsterwatch and something went down because some people are threatening to quit, but no clue what happened.

I haven't even watched the premiere and I'm already sucked in. :(

badger
7/8/2011, 11:56 AM
I heard about that.

Basically, a few of the oldies are realizing that the n00bs outnumber them and worried that the n00bs will pick em off one by one since they have numbers.

:D Is this is a sf.com fear too?

soonerchk
7/8/2011, 11:58 AM
I heard about that.

Basically, a few of the oldies are realizing that the n00bs outnumber them and worried that the n00bs will pick em off one by one since they have numbers.

Yes because it was SO MUCH BETTER before us n00bs showed up.

badger
7/8/2011, 11:58 AM
Yes because it was SO MUCH BETTER before us n00bs showed up.

I vote to evict soonerchk.

;)

SoonerofAlabama
7/8/2011, 11:59 AM
Am I still a n00b?

rekamrettuB
I heard about that.

Best start making friends with the noobs. Heck w/ Rachel and Brundon in HOH it would almost be even after the first week. You have some of the best competitors on the oldies team anyway. I would think it would be a pretty fair fight.

soonerchk
Pfft, you aren't even the first to nominate me for eviction.

If y'all ever organize, I am so doomed.

soonerchk
7/8/2011, 12:01 PM
Am I still a n00b?

Yes, get out.

;)

badger
7/8/2011, 12:17 PM
Best start making friends with the noobs. Heck w/ Rachel and Brundon in HOH it would almost be even after the first week. You have some of the best competitors on the oldies team anyway. I would think it would be a pretty fair fight.

You didn't read my spoiler, did you :D

stevo
7/8/2011, 12:18 PM

mathis bros live feed

rekamrettuB
7/8/2011, 12:22 PM
You didn't read my spoiler, did you :D

Ya I read it. What I was saying was the oldies would have been 3-3 if Rachel/Brundon evicted a noob. So that shouldn't be the problem at hand. Now, if Evil got the boot for something stupid then they need to be worried down 4-2 but oh well. They are getting a chance to win 500K...again. So if they are bitching about being at a disadvantage then F'em. I'd like to be at a disadvantage with a chance to win 500K. Be better odds than where I'm sitting right now.

NormanPride
7/8/2011, 12:28 PM
The/NP/muppet alliance will make you all wear silly hats and practice the tango on ice to get their vote.

soonerboomer93
7/8/2011, 12:36 PM
Don't forget to tune into showtime for Big Brother After Dark....

badger
7/8/2011, 12:49 PM
Don't forget to tune into showtime for Big Brother After Dark....

Showtime 2. Not good enough for real Showtime.