PDA

View Full Version : smelliest smell you have ever smelled

Mongo
7/7/2011, 07:52 PM
we were spot light hunting rabbits when we came across a milk cow that had died a few days earlier. it was all bloated and whatnot, so we thought it was a good idea to shoot it with our .22's. no big deal.

my buddy whips out his single shot 12 gauge and walk right up to it, barrel about a foot away, and blasts its stomach. you hear the trapped gas escape, and the blowback covers him. he pukes, I puked, the other guys puked.

your turn...

Nope Bao
7/7/2011, 07:53 PM
I like to come across milk cow. Or any cow for matter.

Hahahaha. You make me laugh, Mongo.

Mongo
7/7/2011, 07:56 PM
soggy milk cow?

Nope Bao
7/7/2011, 07:57 PM
I not machine. Maybe day and half, tops.

tommieharris91
7/7/2011, 07:57 PM
A smell of rot and death coming from the trunk of my car...

yermom
7/7/2011, 08:01 PM
whatever that is that they process or whatever in Collinsville, OK

i was around some kind of plant out there. it was easily the worst smell experience i have encountered.

StoopTroup
7/7/2011, 08:04 PM
texas

yermom
7/7/2011, 08:07 PM
driving West of Amarillo is pretty rough as well

soonerinabilene
7/7/2011, 08:14 PM
My son took the trash out, had some poop diapers in it, bag ripped, he missed a couple of them, two days later I ran them over with my lawn mower.

SicEmBaylor
7/7/2011, 08:15 PM
I broke my femur in half when I was a kid and had this body cast on from the waist down for 3 months.

When they cut that thing off the smell was truly epic.

Partial Qualifier
7/7/2011, 08:18 PM
we were spot light hunting rabbits when we came across a milk cow that had died a few days earlier. it was all bloated and whatnot, so we thought it was a good idea to shoot it with our .22's. no big deal.

my buddy whips out his single shot 12 gauge and walk right up to it, barrel about a foot away, and blasts its stomach. you hear the trapped gas escape, and the blowback covers him. he pukes, I puked, the other guys puked.

your turn...

Similiar deal: went fishing at a farm pond, brought the dog, the dog found a rotted cow carcass and rolled around in it. Covered in gray rotted-innards matter. Had to drive about 45 minutes home with that ****ing dog in the car. Even after rinsing him off in the pond, the smell was indelibly impressed into my nostrils.

MY dad loved, LOVED that dog, his favorite dog ever, but he gave srs thought to leaving him out there that day

Peach Fuzz
7/7/2011, 08:20 PM
Bar-S

yankee
7/7/2011, 08:22 PM
Where's STEP??

StoopTroup
7/7/2011, 08:25 PM
Americas Got Talent

C&CDean
7/7/2011, 08:25 PM
Oh I've smelt all that dead cow/horse **** and it's bad, but my very worse experience was with an elk in Colorado. I had shot a cow elk, and it took an hour or two to find her. I'm gutting her, and it's about 85 degrees or so. As I'm gutting her I notice her stomach kept growing like a weather balloon or something as the heat/flies were everywhere. I'm leaning into the caracass cutting some of the entrails out and I accidently touched that swollen belly with the knife. It blew green **** directly into my open mouth/face like a giant fart. That **** hit me in the back of the throat, up my nose, etc. I didn't puke, but I gagged/spit/hacked/faux puked about a hunnert times, and to this day, when I gut an animal I still smell that smell. Hell, I smell that crap every time I fart even.

The only other nasty thing was Mongo when he came to the crib a couple weeks back. I had showered, shaved, and put on my finest silk panties and he shows up smelling like a ****ing oxen.

stevo
7/7/2011, 08:32 PM
...only a matter of time...

StoopTroup
7/7/2011, 08:42 PM
Oh I've smelt all that dead cow/horse **** and it's bad, but my very worse experience was with an elk in Colorado. I had shot a cow elk, and it took an hour or two to find her. I'm gutting her, and it's about 85 degrees or so. As I'm gutting her I notice her stomach kept growing like a weather balloon or something as the heat/flies were everywhere. I'm leaning into the caracass cutting some of the entrails out and I accidently touched that swollen belly with the knife. It blew green **** directly into my open mouth/face like a giant fart. That **** hit me in the back of the throat, up my nose, etc. I didn't puke, but I gagged/spit/hacked/faux puked about a hunnert times, and to this day, when I gut an animal I still smell that smell. Hell, I smell that crap every time I fart even.

The only other nasty thing was Mongo when he came to the crib a couple weeks back. I had showered, shaved, and put on my finest silk panties and he shows up smelling like a ****ing oxen.

My Uncle was driving down Hwy 20 into Claremore one day and he saw this gal wreck her car and go off the road. He got out of his car and went down to the wreck to see if she was OK. Now.....this was prior to Cell Phones so he had no way to call for help. Since he was an ER Surgeon and he realized she had some very bad injuries he did what he could to revive her. He initially realized she had broken her neck and needed to help her to breathe. He had no idea of her internal injuries.....he just knew the gal needed CPR as she was not breathing. He began mouth to mouth as he wasn't sure her chest wasn't damaged so severely that Chest Compression might do more damage. As he started mouth to mouth....she threw up in his mouth.

She passed on as her injuries weren't survivable.

He told me that to this Day....he can't stand the taste, smell or look of peanut butter.

I can't imagine that elk deal. I've cleaned a few deer in the heat when Deer Season was uncomfortably hot and your story reminded me of this time I was cleaning one and my buddy was pretty hung over and hadn't eaten breakfast. As I was cleaning out the body cavity and that warm blood started pouring out after I removed the heart and lungs.....he began to gag and nearly made me sick. I told him to take a walk.....lol

C&CDean
7/7/2011, 08:42 PM
...only a matter of time...

Cottage cheese?

Sooner5030
7/7/2011, 08:43 PM
the dead meat (your nerve) that they file out of your tooth while doing a root canal can make you gag

crawfish
7/7/2011, 08:50 PM
Burnt popcorn.

That's what hell will smell like.

Mongo
7/7/2011, 08:51 PM

I was looking good and you know it.

picasso
7/7/2011, 09:04 PM
There was this girl one summer in college...

SicEmBaylor
7/7/2011, 09:06 PM

I bet she was an Aggie.

tcrb
7/7/2011, 09:14 PM
Hydrochloric acid. The **** will burn your nose clean of hair.

ouwasp
7/7/2011, 09:14 PM
Back in '83 my nat'l guard unit did some wargaming in NW Arkansas on a weekend. That Sat evening we ate in some field kitchen under supposedly "combat" conditions; it was so dark we couldn't see what we were eating. Not much taste to it either.

The next day, our convoy is rumbling back into OK. I'm sitting in the back of a deuce and a half. Suddenly my guts sent me a warning that a bowel movement was imminent... and about that time our truck lurched over to the side of the road. The driver bails out and runs to the bushes. Comes back with a sheepish grin "Boys, I was about to **** my britches!" Come to find out, all of us are about to!!

A few miles down the road our little convoy pulls into a rather small gas station. I gingerly hop out of the truck, thinking I cannot land too hard. Then I take off at a trot, behind many other troops. This was lucky for me, as many of them were bunched up at the men's room, b!tching loudly as they discovered it had an "out of order" sign taped on the door....:D

I didn't even break stride as I ran past the group, on into the women's room. A one-holer. I was second in there, and the smell was already ghastly. It was much worse when I left :O , and the guys waiting in line were wailing and gnashing their teeth as they stood in a heel-to-toe line loudly begging/cussing for the person in the stall to hurry!

I was told the sink and even the trash can were utilized soon after my exit...

Whatever those Arkies fed us would be an excellent bio-weapon.

tommieharris91
7/7/2011, 09:18 PM
Whatever they put in the air in Monroe, LA. The entire town smells like strong, musky sulfuric acid.

CrimsonKel
7/7/2011, 09:23 PM
Some of the people I work with have very poor hygiene. Sometimes the smell in the bathrooms is unbelievable. Come to think of it that hasn't happened for a while so hopefully whoever that was moved on to greener pastures.

soonerboomer93
7/7/2011, 09:39 PM

Oddly enough there was this stripper a couple months back. Yeah, I know that club was slummin but holy ****.

Pricetag
7/7/2011, 09:41 PM
My Papa lived a little over an hour away from all of us. He passed away in the spring of 1984, and my dad and aunt allowed the utilities to be cut off while they sorted through his affairs, since there was no risk of a freeze or anything. None of us went by there for awhile, since he was no longer there.

Well, it turns out that Papa had been on a big fishing trip shortly before his death that no one knew about, and there was a deep freeze full of fish in his house. When the power went out, it went bad.

My dad got the job of cleaning it up. He soaked a rag with Sea Breeze and tied it over his mouth and nose to try and make it bearable. He didn't let us get too close to it, but we got close enough for a whiff, and I'll never forget it. Dad burned the clothes he was wearing when he was done.

jk the sooner fan
7/7/2011, 09:54 PM
hmm, well i've smelled a few dead bodies - but one in particular was worse than any of the others

wait - actually two - both suicides

soldier #1: parked his truck out in the woods on fort hood in august, taped a garden hose from the exhaust to the vent window and let the engine run till the gas tank went dry......he wasnt found for two weeks, so he sat out there for two weeks and was basically "human soup"...when we pulled him out of the cab - his foot came off his body and stuck to the floor of the cab in his shoe

thankfully he left his ID card propped nicely on the dash so that we could identify him without having to dig thru his soaked pants and wallet

soldier #2 - killed himself in a small hotel room outside of Ft Knox - he drank a butt load of vodka and took even more pills - when that didnt kill him because he puked all of that all over the room - and then **** himself

he sat on the toilet and cut his brachial artery wide open and bled out ....that room reeked of blood, puke and crap.......horrible

another soldier at fort hood - was a mail clerk and rather lazy about his job - he was squirreling bags of mail down in a hole in the floor of the unit mail room - where water was leaking

the mildew smell trapped in those canvass bags was one of the worst smells i've ever come across - you'd think not, but it was BAD

Sooner5030
7/7/2011, 09:56 PM
a company or battalion of Soldiers taking shiats after eating MREs in the field for 30 days. Some kinda plastic mixed smell that haunts me to this day.

65Mustang
7/7/2011, 10:26 PM
Whatever they put in the air in Monroe, LA. The entire town smells like strong, musky sulfuric acid.

A paper mill...
A common smell in south ark and La.

65Mustang
7/7/2011, 10:27 PM
whatever that is that they process or whatever in Collinsville, OK

i was around some kind of plant out there. it was easily the worst smell experience i have encountered.

A rendering plant, where they make liquid fertilizer from dead animal carcasses

sooneron
7/7/2011, 10:42 PM
I once bought a bad package of pork baby backs from Costco- HORRIBLE!

Wayne Jarvis
7/7/2011, 10:54 PM
When my youngest son was about 2, we went through the Grandy's drive-thru in our minivan and passed a sweet roll back to him in his car seat in the way back. We thought he ate it, but in fact, he tore it in little pieces, threw it in the storage compartment, doused it with water from his water bottle, and closed the lid.

When we found it a few weeks later it was unbelievably fetid. It smelled just like vomit. It is the only thing that's ever made me gag uncontrollably. I opened all the doors and windows, but still could only clean it out 30 seconds at a time, after which I would have to leave the vehicle to gag and retch for 30 seconds before returning to my personal cleanup hell.

tommieharris91
7/7/2011, 11:35 PM
I don't think I've shat in 3 days. Then again, some chili from a local restaurant I ate at over the weekend gave me a fun case of food poisoning. Every time I convulsed to puke I diarrhea'd at the same time. What came out of my *** had a nice burning, chemical smell to it, and was liquid. Needless to say, I did a lot of laundry this week. Now, my stomach is completely empty.

I posted this on another board while I was sick.

GKeeper316
7/7/2011, 11:42 PM
i lived in terre haute indiana for a couple years after i got discharged... they have a factory right there on the wabash river (that runs through town) where they coat railraod ties with kreosote... on a hot summer day that **** will assault all your senses like the entire 1st marine division.

Turd_Ferguson
7/8/2011, 12:18 AM
I always liked the smell of creosote...

SoonerAtKU
7/8/2011, 09:01 AM
An industrial sized bag of wet popcorn left outside in the heat for a couple of days. Whoever said burnt popcorn has clearly not smelled wet, rotten popcorn.

Boomer.....
7/8/2011, 09:25 AM
A few years ago when we were living in Tulsa, I had some friends come up to go out. We ended up trashed and were very hungover the next morning. I had a load of things to haul to the dump and since I didn't have a truck, I had to take advantage of my friends and go that morning. Now this was the first time I have ever been so I didn't know what to expect. We pulled in and the directed us to a spot to unload which was on top of trash. When we opended the door, we just about threw up. It was so God aweful smelling that we were gagging. What's worse is that we had on flip flops and were having to walk through/on top of garbage. Never again!

Lawton4Life
7/8/2011, 09:55 AM
In HS I helped clean out some houses that people had jumped rent on...these were always terrible as most people liked to trash the house as a nice eff you before theybailed on rent...there would be trash everywhere, dog crap ground into the carpet..roach crap all over the walls..

The worst thing ever was a freezer that had not had electricty for over a month in the summer. It was filled with rotting meat. It was like getting punched in the face. I've never smelled anything so so strong and evil. I was able to run outside before I puked, but boy howdy did I vomit.

Peach Fuzz
7/8/2011, 10:00 AM
yet, you can stand the smell of lawton? ;)

Lawton4Life
7/8/2011, 01:20 PM
Ha, most of Lawton does not smell...maybe out by Goodyear or BarS..if either of those are still there..I havent been back in years.

Now Sulphur..that is a town that has an aroma!

Jaruez sure smelled bad. I'm sure it still does, but i wouldnt step foot in it today.

jk the sooner fan
7/8/2011, 01:20 PM
oh wait - nobody has mentioned "old lady perfume"

wtf

Jammin'
7/8/2011, 01:30 PM
One summer in college I worked parttime for a real estate guy. Mowing lawns and odd jobs. He owned a ton of duplexes and an old man had died in one, no one found him for almost two months. When they did it was late July in Oklahoma and the utilities had been cut off for over a month. He had exploded all over his bedroom. We didn't have to take him out, obviously, but we did have to move all of his belongings out and there was still pieces of skin and hair on the wall behind where his bed was. Terrible, terrible.

Oh and Ponca City.

P.S. Where is SoCal, he usually has some great stuff on these threads.

NormanPride
7/8/2011, 02:17 PM
Roommate in college fried up about 10 pounds of fish and coated it with cheese. Now, fish and cheese don't go together very often. So when he tasted it, he decided it was disgusting and threw it all away. We all left him for spring break, and he was supposed to clean up before he left. He didn't.

What he did do, was turn the AC off so that the place got nice and hot. I triple bagged that **** and it still smelled awful. Oh, and of course I was the one that found it. He showed up a couple days later and laughed. Dickhead.

Lawton4Life
7/8/2011, 02:31 PM
Another time, my buddy threw away some KFC and forgot about it. I visited him about a month later and was taken aback by the smell. It was driving me nuts...i was smelling the drain, the bathroom etc trying to find it. He had grown used to it!!

So finally I found it and showed him this rotting and now stinky to even him chicken and he said with a straight face:

Chicken. It'll get you everytime.

LOFL.