PDA

View Full Version : Spectator Austin Box article

Chiliman
7/7/2011, 11:58 AM
The article about Austin Box in the 2011 season preview Sooner Spectator is awesome. If you knew this kid, you won't be able to finish it without a box of Kleenex. So damn sad.

bettersoonerthenlater
7/7/2011, 12:33 PM
is there a link or something where we can all read it?

BetterSoonerThanLater
7/7/2011, 12:53 PM
^ nice job on name choice...:rolleyes:

agoo758
7/7/2011, 01:47 PM
^ nice job on name choice...:rolleyes:

Don't be mad. His name isn't like yours at all! See how me used the wrong "than"? :P

bettersoonerthenlater
7/7/2011, 01:50 PM
oh wow dude MY BAD totally is there a way i can change my name or do i have to recreate an acct? sorry man im new here didnt really look at everyones names lol

the-rover
7/7/2011, 01:58 PM
Don't be mad. His name isn't like yours at all! See how me used the wrong "than"? :P

Obviously, he didn't read the grammar police thread on SO

agoo758
7/7/2011, 02:04 PM
Obviously, he didn't read the grammar police thread on SO

All good sir. Just poking fun.

agoo758
7/7/2011, 02:05 PM
oh wow dude MY BAD totally is there a way i can change my name or do i have to recreate an acct? sorry man im new here didnt really look at everyones names lol

I personally wouldn't. You are one out of one million people on this forum to be green 5 posts in.

rock on sooner
7/7/2011, 02:08 PM
Obviously, the "name patrol" let it through because it wasn't exactly the same..
no caps and then vs than...:-)

BetterSoonerThanLater
7/7/2011, 04:51 PM
lol i don't even care....its kinda funny actually. i guess great minds think alike...well maybe just semi-intelligent minds anyway :)

i opened this thread and saw the post, and thought to myself, " i dont remember posting in this thread, wth? " i thought i was losing it. but in the end, its worth a laugh. welcome to the board. as long as you dont do anything completely idiotic to tarnish my..er, our "good name" you're cool with me :)

;)