PDA

View Full Version : With Glenn Beck now gone from TV

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/7/2011, 01:10 AM
FOXNEWS Channel has become pretty boring, except for maybe John Stossel specials, and Dennis Miller commentaries.

Who's gonna smoke out a lot of the outrageous activities of the Obear Obministration, and their enablers in the MSM and congress?

oumartin
7/7/2011, 01:15 AM
I only watch for their pretty anchor ladies.

Maybe they could give Alan Colmes(sp) his own hour show. ;)

7/7/2011, 01:51 AM
Maybe they could give Alan Colmes(sp) his own hour show. ;)I doubt they could round up a sponsor for that.

SicEmBaylor
7/7/2011, 02:36 AM
If I weren't such a nice guy, I'd neg you for mentioning Stossel in the same sentence as Dennis Miller.

StoopTroup
7/7/2011, 03:21 AM
Poor Murdoch. England is looking to put him on the chopping block.

CrimsonKel
7/7/2011, 05:07 AM
That must be very frustrating and disappointing for you. Sorry Dude. Maybe take up a hobby? Electronics/Robotics? Woodworking?

7/7/2011, 12:27 PM
That must be very frustrating and disappointing for you. Sorry Dude. Maybe take up a hobby? Electronics/Robotics? Woodworking?Are you a Darksider?...and, are okay with that.

Scott D
7/7/2011, 01:32 PM
maybe RHL3 will get his radio show summarized for an hour on Beck's old time slot.

7/7/2011, 02:07 PM
Foxnews ratings will go down some, I predict.

sooner59
7/7/2011, 04:21 PM
O'Reilly is gonna have to start waking up on the wrong side of the bed more often to pick up the slack.

7/7/2011, 04:23 PM
O'Reilly is gonna have to start waking up on the wrong side of the bed more often to pick up the slack.O'Reilly is a moral/immoral equivalencer...ie foolish.

mgsooner
7/7/2011, 04:24 PM
F*CKIN THING SUCKS

sooner59
7/7/2011, 04:31 PM
F*CKIN THING SUCKS

http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/well-do-it-live-20080516-163413.jpg

rainiersooner
7/8/2011, 12:19 AM
I just don't understand how - even if you agree in theory with his opinions, philosophy, worldview, etc. - anyone can watch Glenn Beck and not think: "Wow, this guy is a ****** bag of epic proportions." Seriously, are there people on this board who would think it was cool if their son became Glenn Beck (and let's assume that you also had the choice of having your son achieve the same financial success as Glenn Beck, but without being such an epic ****** bag). Again, I'm not talking about his politics; I am only talking about his personality.

rainiersooner
7/8/2011, 12:20 AM
I just don't understand how - even if you agree in theory with his opinions, philosophy, worldview, etc. - anyone can watch Glenn Beck and not think: "Wow, this guy is a ****** bag of epic proportions." Seriously, are there people on this board who would think it was cool if their son became Glenn Beck (and let's assume that you also had the choice of having your son achieve the same financial success as Glenn Beck, but without being such an epic ****** bag). Again, I'm not talking about his politics; I am only talking about his personality.

When did "douch*" become a dirty word? That's ironic.

SicEmBaylor
7/8/2011, 02:13 AM

This is my position as well. I probably agree with beck 99% of the time. The problem is that Beck is...well...insane. He's a first class *** hole of epic proportions. His pathetic cringe worthy attempt at comedy makes my toe nails curl. The chicken scratch on that blackboard he uses looks like something from a group therapy session at an asylum.

His crazy *** paranoia almost makes me ashamed to admit we are on the same team...nominally. Also, his Lincoln loving is ideologically inconsitent but the drugs and booze have made him too feeble minded to realize it.

sooner59
7/8/2011, 02:21 AM
No, he can't use drugs and booze. He's morman!

7/8/2011, 12:05 PM
This is my position as well. I probably agree with beck 99% of the time. The problem is that Beck is...well...insane. He's a first class *** hole of epic proportions. His pathetic cringe worthy attempt at comedy makes my toe nails curl. The chicken scratch on that blackboard he uses looks like something from a group therapy session at an asylum.

His crazy *** paranoia almost makes me ashamed to admit we are on the same team...nominally. Also, his Lincoln loving is ideologically inconsitent but the drugs and booze have made him too feeble minded to realize it.Prayers, Mr Perfection!