PDA

View Full Version : Gay History

cccasooner2
7/6/2011, 02:22 PM
Sorry if this has been posted before. :D

http://news.yahoo.com/california-lawmakers-pass-bill-teach-gay-history-012938470.html

JohnnyMack
7/6/2011, 02:24 PM
http://historicromance.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/vic.gif

My Opinion Matters
7/6/2011, 02:25 PM
Is this the job OutlandTrophy is hiring for?

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 02:25 PM
It will be fabulous

SoonerofAlabama
7/6/2011, 02:28 PM
I didn't know gays had a history, I thought it was just a fad. :)

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 02:32 PM
The First Gay President read by candle light when he was a kid....

http://withtvcamehappiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/story.jpg

OUDoc
7/6/2011, 02:33 PM
Don't worry about math or science. This is the important ****.

Jacie
7/6/2011, 02:34 PM
So when is Gay History Month?

okie52
7/6/2011, 03:02 PM

Didn't Obama already take care of that?

Jammin'
7/6/2011, 03:03 PM

IT's gotta be in May.

87sooner
7/6/2011, 03:04 PM
so what age do they start teaching this crap?
and do they have to teach the kids what a homo is before they teach him what the homos did?

SoonerofAlabama
7/6/2011, 03:05 PM
What I want to know is when is Gay Black Womens' History Month. :rolleyes:

Nope Bao
7/6/2011, 03:06 PM
I think it excellent idea

The
I think it excellent idea

How you doin'?

okie52
About time for some midget history month....these poor people have been overlooked for years.

Jacie
7/6/2011, 03:08 PM
so what age do they start teaching this crap?
and do they have to teach the kids what a homo is before they teach him what the homos did?

Why? It isn't like they teach them what heteros do . . .

Nope Bao
7/6/2011, 03:10 PM
How you doin'?

I heard you tiny. you not manly enough

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 03:10 PM
I think it excellent idea and my new Boyfriend MJCPR is arranging to meat me in NYC and marry me so I can finally be a US Citizen and be taken care of like I should be.....I love him dearly

FIFY

87sooner
7/6/2011, 03:11 PM
Why? It isn't like they teach them what heteros do . . .

that's correct...they don't....
but they also don't teach them hetero history....
they just teach history...

The
7/6/2011, 03:12 PM
I heard you tiny. you not manly enough

I know you...

MR2-Sooner86
7/6/2011, 03:46 PM
The First Gay President read by candle light when he was a kid....

http://withtvcamehappiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/story.jpg

Actually James Buchanan was our first gay president.

Mjcpr
7/6/2011, 03:50 PM
About time for some midget history month....these poor people have been overlooked for years.

I agree hole hard-idly.

87sooner
7/6/2011, 03:57 PM

actually....the homos will prolly claim alot of people like buchanan to further their agenda/appeal...
even tho they weren't gay...
but who's going to have the final say on this stuff?
and how are they going to prove it?
but then you didn't need proof did you?

Nope Bao
7/6/2011, 04:01 PM
actually....the homos will prolly claim alot of people like buchanan to further their agenda/appeal...

you hostility sign you need come out closet

GKeeper316
7/6/2011, 04:03 PM

can you prove he wasn't gay?

MR2-Sooner86
7/6/2011, 04:06 PM

It's called history, you might want to check it out.

Buchanan was "close" to William R. King. They were so close many in Washington D.C. called him "Mrs. Buchanan." We don't know how close they were because the letters they wrote to one another were destroyed by their family members. What has survived shows they were more than just "good friends."

87sooner
7/6/2011, 04:14 PM
It's called history, you might want to check it out.

Buchanan was "close" to William R. King. They were so close many in Washington D.C. called him "Mrs. Buchanan." We don't know how close they were because the letters they wrote to one another were destroyed by their family members. What has survived shows they were more than just "good friends."

history should be based on facts...
but i don't expect the gay community to stick to facts when re-writing their version of history...

Nope Bao
7/6/2011, 04:14 PM

It well known fact in gay cummunity he known as "Man Cannon" Buchanan and hung like Ecuadorian pool boy.

Mongo
7/6/2011, 04:15 PM
you misspelled "community"

MR2-Sooner86
7/6/2011, 04:25 PM
history should be based on facts...

You mean these kind of facts?

Buchanan lived with Alabama Senator William Rufus King for 15 years in Washington, D.C., .

Buchanan and King's close relationship prompted Andrew Jackson to refer to King as "Miss Nancy" and "Aunt Fancy."

Aaron V. Brown spoke of the two as "Buchanan and his wife."

Some of the contemporary press also speculated about Buchanan and King's relationship.

King's nieces destroyed their uncles' correspondence, but the length and intimacy of surviving letters illustrate "the affection of a special friendship."

Buchanan wrote of his "communion" with his housemate.

Buchanan wrote to a Mrs. Roosevelt about his social life,
"I am now 'solitary and alone', having no companion in the house with me. I have gone a wooing to several gentlemen, but have not succeeded with any one of them. I feel that it is not good for man to be alone, and should not be astonished to find myself married to some old maid who can nurse me when I am sick, provide good dinners for me when I am well, and not expect from me any very ardent or romantic affection."

JohnnyMack
7/6/2011, 04:27 PM
you misspelled "community"

No. No he didn't.

87sooner
7/6/2011, 04:30 PM
You mean these kind of facts?

Buchanan lived with Alabama Senator William Rufus King for 15 years in Washington, D.C., .

Buchanan and King's close relationship prompted Andrew Jackson to refer to King as "Miss Nancy" and "Aunt Fancy."

Aaron V. Brown spoke of the two as "Buchanan and his wife."

Some of the contemporary press also speculated about Buchanan and King's relationship.

King's nieces destroyed their uncles' correspondence, but the length and intimacy of surviving letters illustrate "the affection of a special friendship."

Buchanan wrote of his "communion" with his housemate.

Buchanan wrote to a Mrs. Roosevelt about his social life,
"I am now 'solitary and alone', having no companion in the house with me. I have gone a wooing to several gentlemen, but have not succeeded with any one of them. I feel that it is not good for man to be alone, and should not be astonished to find myself married to some old maid who can nurse me when I am sick, provide good dinners for me when I am well, and not expect from me any very ardent or romantic affection."

12 jurors would say that is not proof...

why didn't you post the part about his heterosexual romance?

never mind...i know why...

BU BEAR
7/6/2011, 05:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_JK3Y0MRBg&feature=related

BetterSoonerThanLater
7/6/2011, 05:44 PM
About time for some midget history month....these poor people have been looked over for years.

FIFY

yermom
7/6/2011, 06:04 PM
12 jurors would say that is not proof...

why didn't you post the part about his heterosexual romance?

never mind...i know why...

gay dudes can't ever date chicks and not still be gay?

87sooner
7/6/2011, 06:04 PM

btw...who was our second?

87sooner
7/6/2011, 06:05 PM
gay dudes can't ever date chicks and not still be gay?

can straight dudes live with men and still not be gay?

MR2-Sooner86
7/6/2011, 06:10 PM
btw...who was our second?

Lincoln

can straight dudes live with men for 15 years, be compared to married couples, write very intimate letters to one another, talk about looking for other men when one leaves, and still not be gay?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck...

87sooner
7/6/2011, 06:10 PM
His fiancée's death struck Buchanan a terrible blow. In a letter to her father, which was returned to him unopened, Buchanan wrote "It is now no time for explanation, but the time will come when you will discover that she, as well as I, have been much abused. God forgive the authors of it [...] . I may sustain the shock of her death, but I feel that happiness has fled from me forever."[56] The Coleman family became bitter towards Buchanan and denied him a place at Ann's funeral.[57] Buchanan vowed he would never marry, though he continued to be flirtatious. Some pressed him to seek a wife; in response, Buchanan said, "Marry I could not, for my affections were buried in the grave." He preserved Ann Coleman's letters, keeping them with him throughout his life; at his request, they were burned upon his death.

yeah...he was gay....:rolleyes:

87sooner
7/6/2011, 06:11 PM
Lincoln

LOL...
i can't wait to see your "proof".....
you're desperate for a gay president tho aren't you?

87sooner
7/6/2011, 06:16 PM

you and the gay history book authors should stick to "if he sucks ****...."

SoonerofAlabama
7/6/2011, 06:16 PM
FACT: Gay men don't have beards.

Or maybe they do, I don't know.

crawfish
7/6/2011, 06:22 PM
FACT: Gay men don't have beards.

Or maybe they do, I don't know.

I would have guessed the tickling would have given it away.

MR2-Sooner86
7/6/2011, 06:30 PM
LOL...
i can't wait to see your "proof".....
you're desperate for a gay president tho aren't you?

I could really care less but there is plenty of evidence showing they were. True, we'll never 100% know for sure but what we have and know, mainly for James Buchanan, points towards homosexuality.

I know, to you, proof is photos/videos/signed affidavits of Lincoln giving a blumpkin or Buchanan engaging in a rusty trombone. Sorry, I don't think we'll ever get that type of evidence.

tommieharris91
7/6/2011, 06:31 PM
87's RL name is Fred Phelps.

SoonerofAlabama
7/6/2011, 06:31 PM
I could really care less but there is plenty of evidence showing they were. True, we'll never 100% know for sure but what we have and know, mainly for James Buchanan, points towards homosexuality.

I know, to you, proof is photos/videos/signed affidavits of Lincoln giving a blumpkin or Buchanan engaging in a rusty trombone. Sorry, I don't think we'll ever get that type of evidence.

Again, not googling those things.

EnragedOUfan
7/6/2011, 06:50 PM
This is freakin' stupid. Gay's don't have history. No one wants to nor should be forced to learn about the history of Gay people. This is stupid and I can't even believe that this is being considered on being taught in a class room. Since when did sexual preference become educational?

goingoneight
7/6/2011, 06:52 PM
Great, we can't teach evolution and we're sheltering how much science our youth can learn, yet we can add this along with mandatory Spanish eventually I'm sure.

DIB
7/6/2011, 06:53 PM
This is freakin' stupid. Gay's don't have history. No one wants to nor should be forced to learn about the history of Gay people. This is stupid and I can't even believe that this is being considered on being taught in a class room. Since when did sexual preference become educational?

So, historical figures that were gay shouldn't be included in history books.

Sorry little Jimmy, you can't learn about Socrates and his contributions to modern society, because he was a homo and a pederast.

SoonerofAlabama
7/6/2011, 07:05 PM
Why should we put labels on all of this. We should learn about everyone, not whether they were gay or not.

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 07:11 PM
Nothing like a good book burning and legalizing weed all in the same week.

MR2-Sooner86
7/6/2011, 07:22 PM
Nothing like a good book burning and legalizing weed all in the same week.

You can light up your blunts as you burn the books. It's just easier that way.

87sooner
7/6/2011, 07:25 PM

Sorry little Jimmy, you can't learn about Socrates and his contributions to modern society, because he was a homo and a pederast.

did you really miss the point THAT badly?
holy cow..

87sooner
7/6/2011, 07:27 PM

no...there isn't.....
there is evidence buchanan was engaged...his fiancee died...and he decided to never marry....
lincoln was involved with women and married....

200 years from now...there will be plenty of evidence barney fwank was gay...

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 07:30 PM
Socrates was gay?

The figure of Socrates was unattractive: he is said to have been short, fat, with a malformed face. However, he got married to a girl much younger than him, Xanthippe, and had three sons. According to some historical accounts, he earned his living orating philosophy to his students whereas others mention that he followed the footsteps of his father, a stone sculpture. Some believe that the figurines of the Three Graces that once adorned the Acropolis were actually his work. Apart from that, Socrates was also a brave soldier and fought in the battles of Potidaea, Amphipolis and Delium.

tommieharris91
7/6/2011, 07:31 PM
no...there isn't.....
there is evidence buchanan was engaged...his fiancee died...and he decided to never marry....
lincoln was involved with women and married....

200 years from now...there will be plenty of evidence barney fwank was gay...

Nah, that will probably be debated. Besides, we'll have moved onto whether human-fish love children can marry alien species by then.

Turd_Ferguson
7/6/2011, 07:34 PM
Socrates was gay?

The figure of Socrates was unattractive: he is said to have been short, fat, with a malformed face. However, he got married to a girl much younger than him, Xanthippe, and had three sons. According to some historical accounts, he earned his living orating philosophy to his students whereas others mention that he followed the footsteps of his father, a stone sculpture. Some believe that the figurines of the Three Graces that once adorned the Acropolis were actually his work. Apart from that, Socrates was also a brave soldier and fought in the battles of Potidaea, Amphipolis and Delium.Why you wanna **** up dibs roll?

BU BEAR
7/6/2011, 07:36 PM
Socrates was gay?

The figure of Socrates was unattractive: he is said to have been short, fat, with a malformed face. However, he got married to a girl much younger than him, Xanthippe, and had three sons. According to some historical accounts, he earned his living orating philosophy to his students whereas others mention that he followed the footsteps of his father, a stone sculpture. Some believe that the figurines of the Three Graces that once adorned the Acropolis were actually his work. Apart from that, Socrates was also a brave soldier and fought in the battles of Potidaea, Amphipolis and Delium.

That is pretty cool. Did you also know that he borrowed his friend's c'ock and had enough character to repay his friend with another c'ock before he drank hemlock following his death sentence?

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/socrates.htm

My Opinion Matters
7/6/2011, 07:36 PM
Socrates was gay?

In your opinion only attractive men can be gay?

Noted.

okie52
7/6/2011, 08:08 PM

So Abe was gay? Was he blowing grant, Sherman, Meade, or Custer?

What "evidence" has brought you to the conclusion he was gay?

Was it a nasty breakup with Boothe that brought his early demise?

okie52
7/6/2011, 08:10 PM
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

87sooner
7/6/2011, 08:12 PM
So Abe was gay? Was he blowing grant, Sherman, Meade, or Custer?

What "evidence" has brought you to the conclusion he was gay?

Was it a nasty breakup with Boothe that brought his early demise?

boothe was a spurned lover;)

Chuck Bao
7/6/2011, 08:13 PM
87sooner did raise this topic before. It was in this thread.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155920&page=7

i'm not concerned...
but the homos aren't satisfied with legalizing same sex marriage....
they can't just keep it to themselves..
we have to have laws like this...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/30/gay-history-in-califronia-schools-lesson-in-controversy/?test=latestnews

I responded with this post.

I am very much opposed to bills like that. I don't like re-writing the history books or teaching material just out of principle. I hope Shakadoodoo doesn't see it.

Now, I could accept a university elective class on gay history or even making it required for education majors so that they can more effectively counsel troubled or bullied gay students by giving them some great role models.

With that being said, I am opposed to your use of the word "they", 87sooner. There is no "they" or "we" or "us" or "them" that I know about. The gay community is as diverse as American society.

Just give me equal protection under the law and I promise to shut the **** up (on this topic anyway).

I'm thinking that some of you are missing the boat on this issue and maybe I did too with the above post.

I don't think it would be useful at all to speculate about some our presidents and other historical figures. After all, George Washington sent some pretty flowery letters to his close Aides-de-Camps and he did admit that there wasn't any fire between the sheets with Martha. That's pretty obvious without his letters because they didn't produce any children.

It was a very different time and, I guess, grown men could write love letters to each other without feeling all gay. I really think that some of the great ones were just trying to show off with their flowery prose and they didn't have much else to do at night except write love letters and stuff that we would call uber-gay today.

There are plenty of examples of out gay men who can serve as role models for their contributions to society. But, I really don't think that is the purpose of introducing gay history into textbooks. I think the lesson is actually much deeper. It is about standing up for our rights, liberty, freedom and representation in a very general sense. It is about fighting back from police raids and sting operations targeted against a certain minority THAT IS NOT HURTING ANYBODY.

I would assume gay history would include the Stonewall Riots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots

Or in California, as this case is, Harvey Milk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Milk

Okay, you guys go ahead and have your fun with the topic.

Turd_Ferguson
7/6/2011, 08:13 PM
Hell hath no fury like a scorned Boothe...

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 08:14 PM
In your opinion only attractive men can be gay?

Noted.

No....I'm just saying that most of you are Bi-Sexual rather than devoted to their Wife and kids like I am.

My Opinion Matters
7/6/2011, 08:18 PM
No....I'm just saying that most of you are Bi-Sexual rather than devoted to their Wife and kids like I am.

And you're demonstrating this with your statement that Socrates was too unattractive to be gay?

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 08:21 PM
And you're demonstrating this with your statement that Socrates was too unattractive to be gay?

No....is that all that was in that? Maybe you should have your Wife or Boyfriend re-read that.

My Opinion Matters
7/6/2011, 08:28 PM
I want to hear more about how most of us are Bi-Sexual rather than devoted to our Wife and kids like you are.

Turd_Ferguson
7/6/2011, 08:33 PM
I want to hear more about how most of us are Bi-Sexual rather than devoted to our Wife and kids like you are.I'd like for you and I to lube up our *** cheeks and bump chocolate star fish's while our peener's bounce off each others thighs...srsly pm me...and don't post this in the most awesome spek thread...

okie52
7/6/2011, 08:39 PM
boothe was a spurned lover;)

Well....he was an actor.

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 08:39 PM
I want to hear more about how most of us are Bi-Sexual rather than devoted to our Wife and kids like you are.

Not all of us. I was guessing it was just you since you were so Pro Socrates was gay. Your opinion Matters.

Mongo
7/6/2011, 08:42 PM
I'd like for you and I to lube up our *** cheeks and bump chocolate star fish's while our peener's bounce off each others thighs...srsly pm me...and don't post this in the most awesome spek thread...

invite?

Turd_Ferguson
7/6/2011, 08:45 PM
invite?only if your willing to put some tention on my speedbag so my peener can hit some thigh...

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 08:46 PM
I think this is a good place for a stick up!

http://s6.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/B79C4D25.jpg

Mongo
7/6/2011, 08:47 PM
only if your willing to put some tention on my speedbag so my peener can hit some thigh...

of course

stevo
7/6/2011, 08:57 PM

odd. this is exactly why my mom said we couldn't get married.

87sooner did raise this topic before. It was in this thread.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155920&page=7

I responded with this post.

I'm thinking that some of you are missing the boat on this issue and maybe I did too with the above post.

I don't think it would be useful at all to speculate about some our presidents and other historical figures. After all, George Washington sent some pretty flowery letters to his close Aides-de-Camps and he did admit that there wasn't any fire between the sheets with Martha. That's pretty obvious without his letters because they didn't produce any children.

It was a very different time and, I guess, grown men could write love letters to each other without feeling all gay. I really think that some of the great ones were just trying to show off with their flowery prose and they didn't have much else to do at night except write love letters and stuff that we would call uber-gay today.

There are plenty of examples of out gay men who can serve as role models for their contributions to society. But, I really don't think that is the purpose of introducing gay history into textbooks. I think the lesson is actually much deeper. It is about standing up for our rights, liberty, freedom and representation in a very general sense. It is about fighting back from police raids and sting operations targeted against a certain minority THAT IS NOT HURTING ANYBODY.

I would assume gay history would include the Stonewall Riots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots

Or in California, as this case is, Harvey Milk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Milk

Okay, you guys go ahead and have your fun with the topic.

your logic has no place here!

Chuck Bao
7/6/2011, 08:59 PM

Heh! Well, there are many cultures in this modern era who believe that the top is not gay at all. It is the bottom that must be put to death because they enticed or bewitched normal straight men, even if it was rape.

Double heh! Are we really arguing about the ancient Greeks? Ancient Chinese anyone? Japanese? Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, William Shakespeare and Christopher Marlowe? And, I still don't think it is very useful to go there.

ouwasp
7/6/2011, 09:00 PM
Well, I've broked my resolution to not visit homo threads, but I figured what the gist of this one was. I teach 8th Gr US History. I've heard about the movements across the country, esp on the left coast, to increase our students' awareness of pervs. :rolleyes:

Won't happen in my classroom. By the time the OK Legislature moderates enough to mandate homo-ed I will be long retired! :)

By the way, gay or not, Buchanan was one of the worst presidents in history. In my opinion. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

DIB
7/6/2011, 09:04 PM
odd. this is exactly why my mom said we couldn't get married.

Rude!

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 09:04 PM
http://adschumi.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/cooc.jpg

stevo
7/6/2011, 09:07 PM
Rude!

she is pretty abrasive...I agree

DIB
7/6/2011, 09:14 PM
she is pretty abrasive...I agree

Tell her that she can make her own soufflé next Christmas.

SoonerofAlabama
7/6/2011, 09:17 PM
With the talk about Socrates, I expected to see something like this:

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5442/billandtedsocrates1.jpg

yermom
7/6/2011, 11:35 PM
all we are is dust in the wind, dude

Thaumaturge
7/6/2011, 11:36 PM
I don't think Abraham Lincoln can really be considered "gay." I think it was more that he was so brimming with sexual energy and power that it found release with all those around him, male or female.

On the other hand, Robert E. Lee was, if not completely asexual, only capable of arousal while shrouded in shame and secrecy, humiliating himself alone in front of a mirror.

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 11:48 PM
http://media.news.de/resources/thumbs/8d/3d/c87b46dc112e345b0680227c72cf.jpg

GDC
7/7/2011, 09:15 AM
Is there a "Hetero History" version?

Aldebaran
7/7/2011, 10:28 AM
On the other hand, Robert E. Lee was, if not completely asexual, only capable of arousal while shrouded in shame and secrecy, humiliating himself alone in front of a mirror.

Just like most filthy traitors to America.

SoCaliSooner
7/7/2011, 11:00 AM
http://content9.flixster.com/question/57/35/70/5735707_std.jpg

God bless you Dan White....I just wish you coulda capped Feinstein too...

Aldebaran
7/7/2011, 11:08 AM
My god. He could be Lon Kruger's wondertwin.

87sooner
7/7/2011, 02:19 PM
http://media.news.de/resources/thumbs/8d/3d/c87b46dc112e345b0680227c72cf.jpg

reagan was gay?

Bourbon St Sooner
7/7/2011, 02:38 PM
I'll admit to being gay if I can get in the history books.

cccasooner2
7/7/2011, 03:13 PM
reagan was gay?

You haven't seen "Bedtime for Bonzo"?

Collier11
7/7/2011, 09:29 PM
The NOPE troll is real classless, there are a lot of *********s around here

PrideTrombone
7/7/2011, 09:51 PM
Hell, this is easy. Just include it in a humanities/music appreciation curriculum and when you hit a artist/composer that was gay, mention it. Easy. You probably wouldn't even have to study any different people.

SoonerofAlabama
7/7/2011, 09:55 PM
Then why is it necessary? So every time they mention any figure from history, they are going to say "Kids this is George Washington, He slept with many women in his time and this is [insert name here] he liked to sleep with men."

BU BEAR
7/7/2011, 10:14 PM
This is Rock Hudson. He liked to eat da poo poo.

Chuck Bao
7/7/2011, 10:41 PM
Hell, this is easy. Just include it in a humanities/music appreciation curriculum and when you hit a artist/composer that was gay, mention it. Easy. You probably wouldn't even have to study any different people.

Please no! Please don't do this. Please don't stop to point out that this musician was African-American and this musician was gay. That is just so wrong.

I admitted that I was very, very wrong with my post in that other thread. I think the point that I was trying to get across in my more enlightened understanding is that generally speaking we all have to continue to struggle to fight for our rights, freedom and justice. Or, is that too subversive for some of you?

I don't really think that the gay civil rights movement really takes up a whole chapter in our history books. Just a brief mention of the Stonewall riots and Harvey Milk (because it is California). Whew! Done with that.

Chuck Bao
7/7/2011, 10:50 PM
Then why is it necessary? So every time they mention any figure from history, they are going to say "Kids this is George Washington, He slept with many women in his time and this is [insert name here] he liked to sleep with men."

Of course not. We don't need to know. We shouldn't know about the personal lives of other people. That is none of our business and really shouldn't be in the history books at all.

Wayne Jarvis
7/7/2011, 11:12 PM
I believe we NEED to teach our schoolchildren about homo erectus no matter how much they laugh & giggle and if it takes a state law, so be it.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/8/2011, 01:17 AM
cxbFLYa0_bw

Nope Bao
7/8/2011, 08:28 AM
The NOPE troll is real classless, there are a lot of *********s around here

You not man enough to take my man!