PDA

View Full Version : If you can make it to my office

OutlandTrophy
7/6/2011, 02:05 PM
there is over a 90% chance that I will hire you. I can think of only one person that I have interviewed that I have not hired.

I didn't hire that guy because he told me that when times were slow you had to do what the office wanted you to do in regards to paperwork but when it's busy the guys in the field had all of the power and didn't have to do what they didn't want to do.

jk the sooner fan
7/6/2011, 02:15 PM
there is over a 90% chance that I will hire you. I can think of only one person that I have interviewed that I have not hired.

I didn't hire that guy because he told me that when times were slow you had to do what the office wanted you to do in regards to paperwork but when it's busy the guys in the field had all of the power and didn't have to do what they didn't want to do.

ummm, you know who is emailing you....

delhalew
7/6/2011, 02:18 PM
For what job am I considering lending you my valuable labor?

SoonerBK
7/6/2011, 02:18 PM
I might swing by. What would I be doing?

soonerchk
7/6/2011, 02:20 PM

So you didn't hire him because he was smart or because he was right?

My Opinion Matters
7/6/2011, 02:21 PM

Don't hire her. She went to Tulsa Public Schools.

OutlandTrophy
7/6/2011, 02:23 PM

because he obviously does not know when to STFU.

OutlandTrophy
7/6/2011, 02:23 PM
he was also red headed

sooner_born_1960
7/6/2011, 02:25 PM
he was also red headed

He never really had a shot at the job anyway.

Jacie
7/6/2011, 02:25 PM
There is a catch, right? Let me guess, your office is in Islamabad, it is located next to a feedlot, there are no windows and the air conditioner is broken? What?

My Opinion Matters
7/6/2011, 02:27 PM
There is a catch, right? Let me guess, your office is in Islamabad, it is located next to a feedlot, there are no windows and the air conditioner is broken? What?

The catch is you have to work with him.

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 02:28 PM
I'm sending some folks your way....I hope you have wheelchair access or there will be trouble.

http://www.youthnoise.com/uservideo/new/1029.jpg

soonerchk
7/6/2011, 02:31 PM
he was also red headed

Oh well, no wonder.

3rdgensooner
7/6/2011, 02:39 PM
there is over a 90% chance that I will hire you. I can think of only one person that I have interviewed that I have not hired. I don't think I want to work for somebody that hires everybody.

But thank you for the offer.

Mongo
7/6/2011, 02:42 PM
and you get a hernia check just for applying

OutlandTrophy
7/6/2011, 02:44 PM
and you get a hernia check just for applying

:D

OutlandTrophy
7/6/2011, 02:45 PM
I'm sending some folks your way....I hope you have wheelchair access or there will be trouble.

http://www.youthnoise.com/uservideo/new/1029.jpg

sorry, for the position i'm hiring for you must be able to walk. Sorry.

Mongo
7/6/2011, 02:46 PM
:D

that was a real day brightener.

OUmillenium
7/6/2011, 05:32 PM
I am looking for a new job but its gotta be $50,000 plus.

tcrb
7/6/2011, 05:50 PM

Today was a ****ty day at work for me. Made me think about seeking greener pastures. I can walk. Tell me where your office is.

The Maestro
7/6/2011, 06:06 PM
Need a rep in AZ? Got the news on my commission fiasco...it did not go well for The Maestro. I might have to sell my house in Tuscany.

tcrb
7/6/2011, 06:17 PM
Need a rep in AZ? Got the news on my commission fiasco...it did not go well for The Maestro. I might have to sell my house in Tuscany.

Did ya ever consult an attorney?

(not trying to jack this thread)

The Maestro
7/6/2011, 06:21 PM
Did ya ever consult an attorney?

(not trying to jack this thread)

Waited to hear what they offered. A mere 7% of what the written commission plan said. Just doing some research. And job searching.

Hard to find AZ law specific info. Gonna call labor department tomorrow. Some sites say verbal warning that plan is changing suffices and I got that in June. Some say it has to be written to change the current plan. Want to find that out before I pay money to an attorney.

OutlandTrophy
7/6/2011, 06:39 PM
that's booshat, Maestro.

usmc-sooner
7/6/2011, 07:50 PM
we talking 6.5 figures here?

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 08:53 PM

Cool These guys can walk on their hands so I'm glad I didn't waste their time sending them to work for some ***-wipe.

Mongo
7/6/2011, 08:57 PM
I would love to see one of those guys walk up the stairs, on their hands, to the rig floor.

Turd_Ferguson
7/6/2011, 09:08 PM
I would love to see one of those guys walk up the stairs, on their hands, to the rig floor.Trow a choker around their chair and use the tugger...

Mongo
7/6/2011, 09:13 PM
air hoist em up, and roll them down the V door:D