PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy a book....

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 01:38 PM
by Casey Anthony that was her version about the 30 days her Child was missing?

I think it's going to be funny when someone makes a TV Movie about it all and they don't pay her for the rights. Since it's public Knowledge and an Open Court Record.....they don't need her approval some folks are saying.

rekamrettuB
7/6/2011, 03:09 PM
What's the story? Only story she could profit on is the truth and who knows if she is telling the truth or fiction? That's what I don't understand when people say "she will sell her story". There is no real story now...had she been convicted and the truth was out there then there would be a story. Now it's all speculation.

soonerchk
7/6/2011, 03:12 PM
Nope, nor will I buy anything her defense team writes, nor will I watch any Lifetime movies that are produced. And I also won't buy her Penthouse pictorial, even though The is counting the days for that to happen.

Mississippi Sooner
7/6/2011, 03:13 PM
I ain't paying for nothing. I don't care to read what she has to say, and if she does nekkid pics they'll be on the innerwebs for free in no time.

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 03:41 PM
What's the story? Only story she could profit on is the truth and who knows if she is telling the truth or fiction? That's what I don't understand when people say "she will sell her story". There is no real story now...had she been convicted and the truth was out there then there would be a story. Now it's all speculation.

She couldn't have profited from that. Her Parent's might have but not her.

tcrb
7/6/2011, 03:58 PM
Although it's a tragic story and all, this kind of crap doesn't interest me. Never has. I haven't even followed this story until now. And the only reason I know anything about it now is that pretty much any tv or radio channel you turn on is talking about it and it's all over the innerweb. I certainly wouldn't pay good money for a book or movie about it. It's just too depressing and the reality is, there are hundreds, if not thousands of similar stories every year. This one just caught the media attention and was sensationalized (is that even a word?)

pphilfran
7/6/2011, 04:31 PM
Not I...

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 04:33 PM
Although it's a tragic story and all, this kind of crap doesn't interest me. Never has. I haven't even followed this story until now. And the only reason I know anything about it now is that pretty much any tv or radio channel you turn on is talking about it and it's all over the innerweb. I certainly wouldn't pay good money for a book or movie about it. It's just too depressing and the reality is, there are hundreds, if not thousands of similar stories every year. This one just caught the media attention and was sensationalized (is that even a word?)

Between 1976 and 1994, almost 37,000 children were murdered. 66% were less than 1 years old and 58% of those from 1 - 4 years old were killed by beating with fists, or blunt objects or by kicking. US Department of Justice

Family Members or Acquaintances commit most of the Child Murders. Bureau of Criminal Justice Standards

Between 1976 and 1994 an estimated 37,000 children were murdered.

Children under 18 account for 11% of all murder victims in the US in 1994. Nearly half of these 2,660 child victims were between 15 and 17.

1 in 5 child victims were known to be killed by another child.

In most murders of a young child, a family member killed the child, while in most murders of an older child, age 15 to 17, the perpetrator was an acquaintance to the victim or was unknown to law enforcement authorities.

1976 - 1994 in family murder of a child 10% of victims were age 15 - 17, while in murders by strangers were 67% of victims were in this age category.

1 in 5 child murders were committed by a family member.

Since the mid-1980's the increases in the number and the rate of murder among 15- to 17-year-olds, particularly among black youth in this age range, outpaced changes in murder in all other age groups.

Half of all child murders in 1994 were committed with a handgun; 7 in 10 victims aged 15 to 17 were killed with a handgun. FBI Supplementary Homicide Reports, 1976-94

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 04:37 PM
So from 1976 to 1994 there were an average of 2056 children murdered.

Of the ones murdered it makes one wonder how many died that had terrific Mothers who cared deeply for their children enough to not notice them gone for over 30 days?

tcrb
7/6/2011, 05:45 PM
ST: That's why I make a conscious effort to not pay attention to this stuff. I cant handle the mind-boggling thoughts and emotions that it stirs up inside me. The stats you posted are just the homicides....the number of abuse cases would dwarf those numbers. But when a case ends like this one did, it's even more frustrating and I just have to push the thought of it out of my head.

cccasooner2
7/6/2011, 06:12 PM
....In most murders of a young child, a family member killed the child,..........

Just another property issue. :(

sooneron
7/7/2011, 10:45 AM
Thanks to this case and 1010 WINS, my 4 yr old daughter is afraid of the water.

Thaumaturge
7/7/2011, 11:15 AM
I'm pre-ordering 7 copies on Amazon right now. 1 copy for me and each of my wards.

Tulsa_Fireman
7/7/2011, 11:50 AM
I'd pay to see her boobies.

Penguin
7/7/2011, 11:58 AM
I'll buy the audio book only if it's narrated by Nancy Grace.

mgsooner
7/7/2011, 12:01 PM
I'd pay to see her back fat and back acne. Wait, already seen it

Bourbon St Sooner
7/7/2011, 12:41 PM
I'll buy it if she gives me a BJ.