PDA

View Full Version : How do you solve a problem like this?

cleller
7/6/2011, 06:26 AM
I got up early this morning, and headed over to pick up my fishing buddy. When I got there, he came out and said his wife had tripped in the shower and drowned. He didn't know what he should do.
Obviously, if he calls the sheriff, etc, by the time that is done, it will be too hot to fish.
Should we just stuff her in some garbage bags, take her to the lake, and dump her? This is a real stumper. What would a reasonable person do?

yermom
7/6/2011, 06:42 AM
stop in for a cold one?

sooner_born_1960
7/6/2011, 06:56 AM
It's not like she's going to be any deader if he enjoys himself for a while before reporting the accident.

Boomer.....
7/6/2011, 07:25 AM
Just tape her mouth, throw her in the trunk, and enjoy said fishing.

jk the sooner fan
7/6/2011, 07:30 AM
is this a 31 day fishing trip? if not, i say no worries

Breadburner
7/6/2011, 07:48 AM
Yup...Just say she went on vacation then 30 days later dump the body...Oh and make sure and tell everyone how you had your dads dick in your mouth everyday before school...You should be good to go.....

Mississippi Sooner
7/6/2011, 07:59 AM
I guess it depends on what you're fishing for. If you're going after catfish, you've got a good source of cut bait.

OUinFLA
7/6/2011, 08:07 AM
must be a pretty deep shower.

I'd say go fish and deal with it later.
You don't know when you'll get to go fishing again.
She'll still be dead tomorrow.

XingTheRubicon
7/6/2011, 09:13 AM
It's a trap. She's just trying to destroy your friendship with her death.

soonerscuba
7/6/2011, 09:39 AM
That's my deal, Wade.

3rdgensooner
7/6/2011, 09:40 AM
Just go fishing, he can "discover" her when he returns.

rekamrettuB
7/6/2011, 09:45 AM
My wife always makes up BS excuses when I want to go golf or hang out with the boys. It won't be too long now before she uses this one.

Wishboned
7/6/2011, 10:02 AM
Is her name Maria?

NormanPride
7/6/2011, 10:47 AM
You all are horrible people, you know that? Tie her up and leave her there? You're all insane!

Do you have any idea what a drowned body would do in this heat? Obviously you need to freeze her. You can just dump her when you get back and you need the space in your deep freeze for all the tasty fish you caught.

cleller
7/6/2011, 11:17 AM
OK, I'm back. We did decide to take her with us, since we were going catfish/carp fishing anyway.
The woman was obviously strange. She was fully clothed, had fallen on top of a car jack, in the bathroom, then fell into the shower and drowned.
I could tell he really loved her, because he used the heavy duty name-brand garbage bags, and left her body in a shady spot where folks have been dumping brush.
My buddy is just going to tell anyfamily/friends that come looking for her that she has a new job during the day, and spends all her evenings playing bridge.

Of course, by the time we got all that done, it was already getting hot, and the big fish were all headed to deep water. There's no way we'd go noodlin' for them, we have too much class.

XingTheRubicon
7/6/2011, 01:10 PM
That's my deal, Wade.

why don't you go down to 1st National, talk to ol' Bill Deil...

ouduckhunter
7/6/2011, 01:20 PM
My buddy is just going to tell anyfamily/friends that come looking for her that she has a new job during the day, and spends all her evenings playing bridge.

This part is especially solid! Who wouldn't believe it?? :D

StoopTroup
7/6/2011, 01:52 PM
You need to move the body after you drop your buddy off and if possible you should put her in the trunk of Casey Anthony's new BMW.

soonercruiser
7/6/2011, 09:11 PM
Just tape her mouth, throw her in the trunk, and enjoy said fishing.

This!
"Duck" tape is compatible with fishing.

Turd_Ferguson
7/6/2011, 09:17 PM
why don't you go down to 1st National, talk to ol' Bill Deil...We're not a bank, Jerry...

cccasooner2
7/6/2011, 09:54 PM
You all are horrible people, you know that? Tie her up and leave her there? You're all insane!

Do you have any idea what a drowned body would do in this heat? Obviously you need to freeze her. You can just dump her when you get back and you need the space in your deep freeze for all the tasty fish you caught.

The wood chipper works best with the body frozen.

soonerscuba
7/6/2011, 10:02 PM
So, I called it in, end 'o story.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/6/2011, 10:33 PM
There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot