PDA

View Full Version : Boomer Blast

nighttrain12
7/5/2011, 09:58 PM
A lot of you may already be season ticket holders but if not (like me), I got an email from them today saying OU single game tickets to the general public go on sale on August 1st but if you are on the Boomer Blast email list, you will get a special email to be able buy tickets on July 28th.

tfoolry
7/5/2011, 10:04 PM
Awesome. Special email for a special season. Like Bob Stoops, I'm excited about a lot of things this season. :D

JLEW1818
7/5/2011, 10:07 PM
i use to buy single games online. They only sell South End-zone seats, and Upper decks. (nothing wrong with that, i love the south endzone seats ).

Honestly, the best bet is buying before kickoff. You will get them pretty cheap. Last year against Iowa State, i bought 2 tickets in the corner, for 20 bucks each, watched DM score a bunch right in my face. We came out number 1 in the nation the next day.

Nothing disrespectful to the University, they made their money on the tickets regardless.

If you don't like buying b4 kickoff, become a member of the Ticket Marketplace. Lots of tickets are posted for face value for all of the home games...and you can take the chance on getting better seats.

OU-HSV
7/5/2011, 11:04 PM