PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony verdict is in

Pages : 1 2 [3]

OUMallen
7/8/2011, 02:27 PM
Not long if I have anything to say about it.

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 04:04 PM
A bit longer now as they say she's not getting out till Sunday and that she has refused a jailhouse visit from her Mom.

It appears the jail is going to help her leave by confusion, look-a-likes and decoys.

SoCaliSooner
7/8/2011, 04:37 PM
Please explain Your Random capitalization. you Fascinate me.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/random/nightman.jpg

Penguin
7/8/2011, 04:40 PM
It appears the jail is going to help her leave by confusion, look-a-likes and decoys.

I'm sure the jail officials will hold a press conference on the 17th. They'll say that she was released 3 days before in the middle of the night. The media will then be instructed to "suck it."

rekamrettuB
7/8/2011, 08:07 PM
A bit longer now as they say she's not getting out till Sunday and that she has refused a jailhouse visit from her Mom.

A good investment strategy on her part. Her first recorded words could be worth a lot to the networks. I kind of hope sponsors pull ads and such and nobody watches but I know that will not happen. It will be the most watched show on TV after that stupid English wedding...and not one thing will be learned from it. She's not going to all the sudden confess to anything.

OU_Sooners75
7/8/2011, 08:28 PM
A good investment strategy on her part. Her first recorded words could be worth a lot to the networks. I kind of hope sponsors pull ads and such and nobody watches but I know that will not happen. It will be the most watched show on TV after that stupid English wedding...and not one thing will be learned from it. She's not going to all the sudden confess to anything.

Even if she did, she cant get into trouble or tried again!

OU_Sooners75
7/8/2011, 08:30 PM
All I know is, someone got away with killing a little girl. The Justice may have failed her (the daughter), but she (the mother) or whoever did kill Caylee, will answer for that crime one day...if not by human, then my a higher power perhaps?

cccasooner2
7/8/2011, 08:34 PM
All I know is, someone got away with killing a little girl. The Justice may have failed her (the daughter), but she (the mother) or whoever did kill Caylee, will answer for that crime one day...if not by human, then my a higher power perhaps?

Maybe we could introduce her to the dog in this post.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156242

Romulus
7/8/2011, 08:37 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/random/nightman.jpg

To ST that reads
I am sofa king we Todd did

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 08:52 PM

They were saying that the Nanny that has a civil suit against her two days after she gets out....her atty will be able to ask her anything he wants and that she'll have to answer especially given that she can't be tried for murder again and she can't claim that it would incriminate her? If she doesn't answer a judge would probably be very motivated to send her right back to jail. Then should she lose the case and get a judgement against her they can garnish any money she gets for her story but that might also screw up her getting money for a story or posing naked or whatever freaky scheme she might agree to for money. She'll have to tell all when she is asked in court and it will allow us all to here it for free and probably render her speaking or writing about it mute and worthless.

I think the folks that think she's going to be left alone don't exactly understand what she faces.

The Not-guilty deal she got from a jury only kept her from going to death row.

Penguin
7/8/2011, 08:54 PM
In case anybody has been worried about her, strangers have been keeping Casey Anthony's commissary account full.

Here's some stuff she can order from the Orange County Jail Commissary. (http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/34288879)

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 08:56 PM
To ST that reads
I am sofa king we Todd did

I didn't even really read it as the sideburns on SoCali really make his dress look silly.

DIB
7/8/2011, 08:57 PM
What standing does the nanny have to sue?

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 08:58 PM
In case anybody has been worried about her, strangers have been keeping Casey Anthony's commissary account full.

Here's some stuff she can order from the Orange County Jail Commissary. (http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/34288879)

No chloroform? :D

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 09:02 PM
What standing does the nanny have to sue?

She is claiming that due to AC lying about her being involved that she lost her job, she was kicked out of her apartment and her reputation was damaged and her life forever changed due to Casey telling investigators she probably killed Caylee after failing to return her to Casey. Something like that I believe.

I think that she isn't so interested in the money as much as her Attorney is in making sure CA doesn't capitalize?

mgsooner
7/8/2011, 09:07 PM
If anyone thinks Casey Anthony is going to walk away from this and make a bunch of money they are fooling themselves. It's simply not going to happen. She may have escaped the death penalty, but she's got a long sh*tty life ahead of her as a convicted felon.

Penguin
7/8/2011, 09:10 PM
If anyone thinks Casey Anthony is going to walk away from this and make a bunch of money they are fooling themselves. It's simply not going to happen. She may have escaped the death penalty, but she's got a long sh*tty life ahead of her as a convicted felon.

Yep. I'm betting that within 2 years she will be in court again....Bankruptcy Court.

mgsooner
7/8/2011, 09:13 PM
Her best bet is to not do any interviews, not "write" any books, not try to sell her story. She needs to legally change her name and move thousands of miles away from her current locale. Maybe she can scrape together a meager existence for herself when she has anonymity on her side.

I'm not sure what the legal impediments would be to her changing her name given she is a felon, and I'm sure she will be on probation for awhile and not allowed to leave the state?

BU BEAR
7/8/2011, 09:15 PM

Those were not felonies. She was convicted only on four misdemeanor counts.

mgsooner
7/8/2011, 09:16 PM
Jesus she's not even a felon? Wow.

Penguin
7/8/2011, 09:22 PM
Those were not felonies. She was convicted only on four misdemeanor counts.

Don't forget, she was convicted of six counts of check fraud last year. Those were all felonies.

DIB
7/8/2011, 09:27 PM
She is claiming that due to AC lying about her being involved that she lost her job, she was kicked out of her apartment and her reputation was damaged and her life forever changed due to Casey telling investigators she probably killed Caylee after failing to return her to Casey. Something like that I believe.

I think that she isn't so interested in the money as much as her Attorney is in making sure CA doesn't capitalize?

That means the case is not a wrongful death case, which means whether Casey Anthony killed Caylee is not in the purview of the case. The only question is whether CA lied about the nanny, which has already been proved in the criminal case. I doubt a judge would let a defamation case turn into a retrial of CA.

cccasooner2
7/8/2011, 09:40 PM
Her best bet is to not do any interviews, not "write" any books, not try to sell her story. She needs to legally change her name and move thousands of miles away from her current locale. Maybe she can scrape together a meager existence for herself when she has anonymity on her side.

I'm not sure what the legal impediments would be to her changing her name given she is a felon, and I'm sure she will be on probation for awhile and not allowed to leave the state?

Selling meagers would probably not suit her.

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 10:10 PM
That means the case is not a wrongful death case, which means whether Casey Anthony killed Caylee is not in the purview of the case. The only question is whether CA lied about the nanny, which has already been proved in the criminal case. I doubt a judge would let a defamation case turn into a retrial of CA.

From what I understand....that might be true but the Nanny's attorney can ask her anything he wants from what I am hearing. I don't know what will happen...I'm just expressing what the barrage of Attorney's who seem to see where this is heading are saying. Nothing they say is in stone as all of this talk seems to change everyday as we get more info from jurors, Attorney Interviews and People who were trying to help her find her daughter that she **** all over.

Also...if you are deciding to take that attitude because of what I'm saying....i wouldn't. It's all just things I hear when I turn the volume back up on the TV When I think they might have broke some new news.

StoopTroup
7/8/2011, 10:18 PM

Yeah....I'm not sure she's a felon. Someone did say something about the name change but they have also said that maybe she might just want to leave the country but for all we know she doesn't have a passport and getting one would take a couple of weeks at the very least and she would have to have a Birth Certificate and a passport picture. Maybe her attorneys might have thought about that earlier and have her one or one on the way?

I never heard whether or not she could change her name or not but with all the pending civil charges that await her I think I heard some defense folks say that as good an idea as it sound regarding the end of this case....she might be better off for legal reasons to stay CA. Why? I have no idea.

Ctina
7/9/2011, 05:06 AM
From what I understand....that might be true but the Nanny's attorney can ask her anything he wants from what I am hearing. I don't know what will happen...I'm just expressing what the barrage of Attorney's who seem to see where this is heading are saying. Nothing they say is in stone as all of this talk seems to change everyday as we get more info from jurors, Attorney Interviews and People who were trying to help her find her daughter that she **** all over.

Also...if you are deciding to take that attitude because of what I'm saying....i wouldn't. It's all just things I hear when I turn the volume back up on the TV When I think they might have broke some new news.

So your sources of information are the talking heads who swore she would be convicted with no hard evidence? Hmmm... I'm sure that while technically the lawyer can ask whatever he wants, and her lawyers will immediately object if it is irrelevant to the case at hand and the judge won't allow the questions. The court system is busy, rehashing irrelevant info would serve no purpose. My sources of information consist of too many episodes of Law and Order and Boston Legal, but I seem to understand a good amount of what's going on.

GKeeper316
7/9/2011, 09:24 AM
ok so even tho she walks away from the murder charge, she is already a convicted felon from passing bad checks?

i see a bright future of prostitution for her.

rekamrettuB
7/9/2011, 12:31 PM

Ya because this gal has a solid history of telling the truth.

OU_Sooners75
7/9/2011, 03:57 PM
ok so even tho she walks away from the murder charge, she is already a convicted felon from passing bad checks?

i see a bright future of prostitution for her.

bad checks? I heard those were misdemeanors. But then again, I am too lazy to check it out for sure.

SoonerBread
7/9/2011, 04:02 PM
bad checks? I heard those were misdemeanors. But then again, I am too lazy to check it out for sure.

Most places it depends on the dollar amount and actual number of checks. Appears as though where she's from they are felonies.

Penguin
7/9/2011, 07:43 PM
She is a felon (http://articles.cnn.com/2010-01-25/justice/florida.casey.anthony.court_1_george-and-cindy-anthony-caylee-check-fraud?_s=PM:CRIME)

The guilty plea means Anthony now has six felony convictions on her record.

BU BEAR
7/9/2011, 07:50 PM
She is a felon (http://articles.cnn.com/2010-01-25/justice/florida.casey.anthony.court_1_george-and-cindy-anthony-caylee-check-fraud?_s=PM:CRIME)

This is good news. Now, she is eligible to be appointed to a cabinet level position in the Obama administration.

StoopTroup
7/9/2011, 08:04 PM
Ya because this gal has a solid history of telling the truth.

They'll probably just let her say sorry like she did to her friend she stole checks from.

47straight
7/9/2011, 08:12 PM

She'll still get deposed, and it'll get leaked.

In addition, whatever money she gets from selling her story is fair game for damages for the defamation.

OU_Sooners75
7/9/2011, 08:29 PM

In addition, whatever money she gets from selling her story is fair game for damages for the defamation.

Defamation...how much they looking for? I would give her 10K to stfu and and go away!

sooner ngintunr
7/9/2011, 08:35 PM
This is good news. Now, she is eligible to be appointed to a cabinet level position in the Obama administration.

Not quite, she's gotta cheat on some taxes first.

StoopTroup
7/9/2011, 08:48 PM

That was the thing. They were saying he could ask her anything in a deposition and that the Nanny's Atty had a barrage of questions lined up for her. Maybe a good portion will have nothing to do with getting the Nanny Money or maybe it only has to do with either getting Casey's money / future earning to the Nanny. Either way, everyone interested in CA will be waiting to see the outcome & the deposition.

olevetonahill
7/9/2011, 08:51 PM
I'd venture a guess that she signed over the rights to her story to her attorneys to make sure their fees where covered.Anything made over and above those would be hers,
Prolly why she aint gonna try to cash in right now. Wait and see if the Nanny does do a civil suit. If nanny wins CA files Bankruptcy. then changes name then sells story.

StoopTroup
7/9/2011, 08:56 PM
I'd venture a guess that she signed over the rights to her story to her attorneys to make sure their fees where covered.Anything made over and above those would be hers,
Prolly why she aint gonna try to cash in right now. Wait and see if the Nanny does do a civil suit. If nanny wins CA files Bankruptcy. then changes name then sells story.

Yah but if enough gets out in the deposition and the level of outrage towards any company put there who would give her a dime continues....she'll be lucky to make enough dough to file bankruptcy. Also...what if she's filed bankruptcy in the last few years?

StoopTroup
7/9/2011, 08:58 PM
This girls life was so screwed up going into this trial...I wonder if there aren't judgements awaiting anyway.

StoopTroup
7/9/2011, 09:00 PM
I think if the jurors were smart, instead of selling each story, would they have been better off selling the entire jury's story?

47straight
7/9/2011, 11:00 PM
Defamation...how much they looking for? I would give her 10K to stfu and and go away!

I'd give her whatever money Casey Anthony gets from exploiting it. Seeing as how's that's a valuation on the notoriety of the case, it's a good enough valuation for getting blamed for it.

StoopTroup
7/12/2011, 11:55 AM
I'm getting out soon boys......

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/458035_f260.jpg

Thaumaturge
7/12/2011, 12:51 PM
I'm getting out soon boys......

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/458035_f260.jpg

OK so you got what you wanted with Totmom getting away with murder. What do you think its right to taunt those of us who wanted JUSTICe 4 Caily! Totmom sohuld be in prison for the rest of her life/or be lethal injectioned. whichever is worst. lol

TOD1M_FlDVk

StoopTroup
7/12/2011, 12:53 PM
WTF are you talking about....LMAO?

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3281644&postcount=173

The
7/12/2011, 12:54 PM
LMAO?

This is UnPossible.

SoCaliSooner
7/12/2011, 12:56 PM
http://colorlines.com/assets_c/2011/01/jared_Loughner_011011--thumb-640xauto-1926.jpg

Now we just need justice for this young man...

StoopTroup
7/12/2011, 01:05 PM
I think this might clear up the stupidity you just posted for some folks....

http://www.prunejuicemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Jared-Loughner-2.jpg

3rdgensooner
7/12/2011, 01:11 PM
http://colorlines.com/assets_c/2011/01/jared_Loughner_011011--thumb-640xauto-1926.jpg

I think this might clear up the stupidity you just posted for some folks....

http://www.prunejuicemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Jared-Loughner-2.jpg

You two are like this *holds index and middle finger together*

OutlandTrophy
7/12/2011, 01:12 PM

:les: HE ALREADY GOT AWAY WITH IT!!! DON'T YOU KNOW NOTHING???

SoCaliSooner
7/12/2011, 01:14 PM
You two are like this *holds index and middle finger together*

It's only true if you are sliding them back and forth making a " eee errr eee errr eee err" sound.

Penguin
7/12/2011, 02:40 PM
Damn, StoopTroup! I guess you're getting exactly what you wanted! :D

I'm guessing you already bought a dozen roses and some lube?

Midtowner
7/12/2011, 02:45 PM

If the nanny is saying that she should be able to sue for defamation because of what CA told the police, she's going to be out of luck. Did CA tell people other than the police that the nanny was the kidnapper?

(reports to the police, even if false, are privileged)