PDA

View Full Version : AD is #3 player in he NFL according to NFL.Net

stoopified
7/3/2011, 08:51 PM
I have been following the countdown of the Top 100 players in the NFL for the last few weeks and AD was just named #3.If I understood correctly this list was voted on by the players. Given the fact that we have had so few NFL stars from OU,I think it's just great.

swardboy
7/3/2011, 09:48 PM
We can only hope that franchise can put some semblance of a passing game together so Adrian can play against some other defense than 8 in the box.

If that truly is a player vote, that's awesome.

SoonerofAlabama
7/3/2011, 09:50 PM
Pretty good in a quarterback league. Glad he got ahead of Chris Johnson.

BoulderSooner79
7/3/2011, 10:00 PM
Pretty good in a quarterback league. Glad he got ahead of Chris Johnson.

^This. Pretty amazing an RB would make #3. I assume Brady/Manning have yet to come up.

We-TownSooner
7/3/2011, 10:02 PM
yea Manning 2 brady 1

stoopified
7/3/2011, 10:45 PM
If that truly is a player vote, that's awesome.I did verify as I watched the end of the show that this was a vote by the players. As far as I know AD is the only Sooner on the list.

OU-HSV
7/3/2011, 10:53 PM
I did verify as I watched the end of the show that this was a vote by the players. As far as I know AD is the only Sooner on the list.

Yep, that's what I heard about their list when I've flipped to it a few times on tv.

Soonermagik
7/4/2011, 04:24 PM
Most dynamic running back I've ever seen. Let's see, he can run over people, make people miss and has scary speed. Not to mention, he has good enough hands to catch the ball in space. He's everything you could ever want in a RB.

Breadburner
7/4/2011, 04:28 PM
To bad he doesn't know when to shut his mouth......

KNEE BRACE
7/4/2011, 05:20 PM

YEAH. those people should really learn to only speak when spoken to! :rolleyes:

BoulderSooner79
7/4/2011, 09:15 PM

You mean "two bad" ?

Sooner_Tuf
7/5/2011, 11:27 AM

Mirror, mirror on the wall....

SoonerNomad
7/6/2011, 01:22 PM
If they would have seen his as a freshman in the Cotton Bowl in '04 they would have ranked him even higher. Best performance I have ever seen live. It was a 12-0 field position game played in the rain. Texas' punter thought he was Ray Guy and kept pinning OU deep. Peterson kept changing field position. Finished with 225 hard earned yards.