PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony trial about done...

ouwasp
7/3/2011, 02:02 PM
I've just (sometimes) followed the legal drama through the headlines over the months. Today the closing arguments are playing in the background.

I figure Casey Anthony is guilty of killing her daughter. We'll see what the jury decides...

soonerchk
7/3/2011, 04:38 PM
She is guilty, but whether it's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt is the question.

oumartin
7/3/2011, 04:44 PM
Her dad let the kid drown and now he's letting his daughter take the heat. Beign a former cop he knew how to manipulate her and of course being a pathelogical liar makes her look guilty as sin.

His suicide note is damning but seems that nobody cares.

hawaii 5-0
7/3/2011, 04:48 PM
Casey all the way.

They'll probably give her life.

5-0

Trump/ Perry 2012

Serge Ibaka
7/3/2011, 05:53 PM
It's sad when people die.

Still, I don't understand the particular importance of this case. Why are we all talking about this so much?

Penguin
7/3/2011, 06:06 PM
I gotta say. HLN has some real gargoyles working there.

ouwasp
7/3/2011, 06:06 PM
I think the case attracted "followers" because, initially, it was a missing child case.... that was quickly muddled with bizarre, easily repudiated lies from the somewhat attractive defendent.

Oh, I'm aware of the other thousands of homicide/missing person cases out there. This one just happened to have those ingredients that quickly spun into a story with a nat'l following.

JohnnyMack
7/3/2011, 07:22 PM
Her dad let the kid drown and now he's letting his daughter take the heat. Beign a former cop he knew how to manipulate her and of course being a pathelogical liar makes her look guilty as sin.

You forgot the winkie face?

StoopTroup
7/3/2011, 07:53 PM
I think when you get a missing child case that ends up with the child's body found in some plastic bags and duct tape and during the whole fiasco the Mother/daughter goes on some sort of I've lost my ever living mind party and the Father is a retired Cop or whatever....I think you are going to get some cameras following it all.

jk the sooner fan
7/3/2011, 08:11 PM
gil......tee

hopefully

StoopTroup
7/3/2011, 09:04 PM
I think if she goes free it puts every child in America in Danger. There are consequences to your actions and even if the Father did it, I don't think it would hurt for the Daughter to spend some more time behind bars until maybe enough evidence is later compiled to prove something on the Mother and Father as well. I think they blatantly have tried to screw with our legal system and for that....they should all do time. I don't feel sorry for a one of them.

When your kid drowns you call 911.

Penguin
7/3/2011, 09:22 PM
She has put up no defense against the four counts of giving false information to an officer in a missing person case. Each count carries 1 year each. So, she will at the very least be found guilty of those 4 counts and she'll probably get sentenced to the max. Given the three years she has already served, she'll serve one more year and might even be eligible for parole right away.

StoopTroup
7/3/2011, 09:45 PM
I hope she never gets out. You can see she's prepared to try and make herself a celebrity from the death of her kid. It's sickening.

Here comes the really sickening part.

olevetonahill
7/3/2011, 09:55 PM

You forgot the winkie face?

Fer once I got to agree with you JM.
Martin is way off base here.:eek:

mgsooner
7/3/2011, 09:57 PM
Two words: THANK GOD

olevetonahill
7/3/2011, 10:00 PM
Two words: THANK GOD

For what?

mgsooner
7/3/2011, 10:01 PM
Thank god the freaking thing is almost over. I'm so sick of hearing about it I could puke blood.

olevetonahill
7/3/2011, 10:23 PM
Thank god the freaking thing is almost over. I'm so sick of hearing about it I could puke blood.

Not enough.

salth2o
7/3/2011, 10:36 PM
I have not seen any of the trial or really even followed it, but I did catch the closing arguments today. It is painfully obvious that Casey's Dad is a ****** and prolly had a hand in the childs death.

Why he is throwing his daughter under the bus?

Penguin
7/3/2011, 10:39 PM
The worst would be a hung jury.

Soonerus
7/3/2011, 11:22 PM
Guilty,life...

Tulsa_Fireman
7/3/2011, 11:42 PM
The worst would be a hung jury.

They said you was hung!

http://www.movieactors.com/freezeframes5/blazingsad74.jpeg

They was right!

JohnnyMack
7/4/2011, 07:47 AM
Fer once I got to agree with you JM.
Martin is way off base here.:eek:

1. Why would a father let his daughter face the death penalty over allowing his granddaughter to accidentally drown?

2. Why would Casey go on for over a month telling the story of how a nanny kidnapped and took off with her daughter if in fact she knew her daughter had already drowned?

3. Why, if Casey knew that her father had allowed her daughter to drown and was throwing her under the bus would she NOT take the stand in her own defense at this point? What did she have to lose? If the accidental drowning was true, no time like before they sentence you to a dirt nap to say something in your own defense.

Penguin
7/4/2011, 12:28 PM
Nostradamus predicted that Casey Anthony will be found not guilty in 2010 (http://www.yourworldreport.com/casey/nostradamus_predicted.htm)

He's off by a year, but I'm sure all of those leap years and leap days threw off his calculations! :D

salth2o
7/4/2011, 01:02 PM
Nostradamus predicted that Casey Anthony will be found not guilty in 2010 (http://www.yourworldreport.com/casey/nostradamus_predicted.htm)

He's off by a year, but I'm sure all of those leap years and leap days threw off his calculations! :D

So the judge and jury just wasted a lot of time. They should have read this prediction a few months ago.

Penguin
7/4/2011, 01:36 PM
What is with HLN? Do they purposely seek out the ugliest people in America to be on-air reporters and anchors?

I just can't get over this. It's the Gargoyle Network.

Scott D
7/4/2011, 02:29 PM
What I'm curious about in this case, is when do we find out the mother (and possibly the father) go to jail for obstruction and perjury?

StoopTroup
7/5/2011, 01:40 PM
I hope she never gets out. You can see she's prepared to try and make herself a celebrity from the death of her kid. It's sickening.

StoopTroup
7/5/2011, 01:41 PM
I hope she never gets out. You can see she's prepared to try and make herself a celebrity from the death of her child.

CrimsonCream
7/5/2011, 01:45 PM
She was found not guilty.

StoopTroup
7/5/2011, 01:54 PM
I'd like to see Nancy Grace do an interview with her.

StoopTroup
7/5/2011, 01:56 PM
Can she Capitlize on this with a Book or a Movie?

Since she was "Not Guilty" she is able to make as much dough off of this as she wants.