PDA

View Full Version : MOBS!!!!

I Am Right
7/2/2011, 08:14 PM
GLENN BECK VS. THE MOB
June 29, 2011

Of all the details surrounding the liberal mob attack on Glenn Beck and his family in New York's Bryant Park last Monday night, one element stands out. "No, it won't be like that, Dad," his daughter said when Beck questioned the wisdom of attending a free, outdoor movie showing in a New York park.

People who have never been set upon by a mob of liberals have absolutely no idea what it's like to be a publicly recognizable conservative. Even your friends will constantly be telling you: "Oh, it will be fine. Don't worry. Nothing will happen. This place isn't like that."

Liberals are not like most Americans. They are the biggest pussies on Earth, city-bred weaklings who didn't play a sport and have never been in a fight in their entire lives. Their mothers made excuses for them when they threw tantrums and spent way too much time praising them during toilet training.

I could draw a mug shot of every one of Beck's tormentors, and I wasn't there.

Beck and his family would have been fine at an outdoor rap concert. They would have been fine at a sporting event. They would have been fine at any paid event, mostly because people who work for the government and live in rent-controlled apartments would be too cheap to attend.

Only a sad leftist with a crappy job could be so brimming with self-righteousness to harangue a complete stranger in public.

A liberal's idea of being a bad-*** is to say vicious things to a conservative public figure who can't afford to strike back. Getting in a stranger's face and hurling insults at him, knowing full well he has too much at risk to deck you, is like baiting a bear chained to a wall.

They are not only exploiting our lawsuit-mad culture, they are exploiting other people's manners. I know I'll be safe because this person has better manners than I do.

These brave-hearts know exactly what they can get away with. They assault a conservative only when it's a sucker-punch, they outnumber him, or he can't fight back for reasons of law or decorum.

Liberals don't get that when you're outnumbering the enemy 100-1, you're not brave.

But they're not even embarrassed. To the contrary, being part of the majority makes liberals feel great! Honey, wasn't I amazing? I stood in a crowd of liberals and called that conservative a c**t. Wasn't I awesome?

This is a liberal's idea of raw physical courage.

When someone does fight back, liberals transform from aggressor to victim in an instant, collapsing on the ground and screaming bloody murder. I've seen it happen in a nearly empty auditorium when there was quite obviously no other human within 5 feet of the gutless invertebrate.

People incapable of conforming to the demands of civilized society are frightening precisely because you never know what else such individuals are capable of. Sometimes -- a lot more often than you've heard about -- liberals do engage in physical violence against conservatives ... and then bravely run away.

That's why not one person stepped up to aid Beck and his family as they were being catcalled and having wine dumped on them at a nice outdoor gathering.

No one ever steps in. Never, not once, not ever. (Except at the University of Arizona, where college Republicans chased my assailant and broke his collarbone, God bless them.)

Most people are shocked into paralysis at the sight of sociopathic liberal behavior. The only ones who aren't are the conservative's bodyguards -- and they can't do anything without risking a lawsuit or an arrest.

My hero Tim Profitt is now facing charges for stopping a physical assault on Senate candidate Rand Paul by a crazed woman disguised in a wig.

But the disturbed liberal whose assault Profitt stopped faces no charges -- she instigated the entire confrontation and then instantly claimed victim status. In a better America, the cop would say, "Well, you provoked him."

Kentucky prosecutors must be very proud of how they so dutifully hew to the letter of the law (except in the case of Paul's assailant).

Maybe they wouldn't be such good little rules-followers if they ever, just once, had to face the liberal mob themselves. But if Beck's own daughter can't imagine the liberal mob, I suppose prosecutors can't be expected to, either.

Michael Moore and James Carville can stroll anywhere in America without risking the sort of behavior the Beck family experienced. But all recognizable conservatives are eternally trapped in David Dinkins' New York: Simply by virtue of leaving their homes, they assume a 20 percent chance of being assaulted.

Bullying is on the rise everywhere in America -- and not just because Obama decided to address it. It's because no one hits back. The message in our entire culture over the last two decades has been: DON'T FIGHT!

There were a lot fewer public confrontations when bullies got their faces smashed.

Maybe it's time for Beck to pony up some of those millions of dollars he's earned and hire people to rough up the liberal mob, or, at a minimum, to provide a legal defense to those like Profitt who do.

These liberal pukes have never taken a punch in their lives. A sock to the yap would be an eye-opening experience, and I believe it would do wonders.

They need to have their behavior corrected. It's a shame this job wasn't done by their parents. It won't be done by the police.

As long as liberals can't be normal and prosecutors can't be reasonable, how about a one-punch rule against anyone bothering a stranger in public? Then we'll see how brave these lactose-intolerant mama's boys are.

Believe me, liberal mobbings will stop very quickly after the first toilet-training champion takes his inaugural punch.

COPYRIGHT 2011 ANN COULTER
DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK
1130 Walnut, Kansas City, MO 64106

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/2/2011, 08:30 PM
Gotta love that Ann!

StoopTroup
7/2/2011, 08:50 PM
In other news....

Ex Fox news host set to rent 7-bed Dallas mansion for $20,000 a month

Beck has sold his Connecticut mansion for $3.6million, according to his listing agent
Reveals plans on two-hour nightly show on internet network going forward
Beck also launches charity programme Mercury One
He's also planning clothing line called 1791
Hits out at media who said he was fired from Fox
Gets emotional but doesn't break down
No mention of this week's Central Park incident

After saying farewell to Fox, Glenn Beck is going it alone.

So what better place to head than the Lone Star state of Texas?

The right-wing mouth piece, who is thought to have sold his Connecticut home for $3.6million, is moving his family to Dallas, according to his listing agent.

'They are going to the Dallas area,' Lynne Leonard told the New York Daily News. 'They will be renting. It's secure and gated.'

Beck is expected to move into the seven-bedroom pile owned by baseball player Jorge Piedra and Swarovski heiress Vanessa Piedra.

The home is currently on the market for $3.9million, but Beck will be renting the 7,900-square foot mansion for $20,000-a-month for the time being, Dallas-based real estate blogger Candy Evans said.

As well as multiple bedrooms Beck can also look forward to seven-and-a-half bathrooms, two-acres of land and of course, Swarovski crystals throughout the house.

He is thought to still own an apartment in Manhattan however and his production company, Mercury Radio Arts will still operate out of New York meaning he could be back in the city repeatedly.

But on a prior show he's also joked with Texas Governor Rick Perry that he would run for the post.

Beck drew his final breath, on television at least, last night.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/02/article-2010452-0CD46D7300000578-842_634x366.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2010452/Glenn-Beck-set-rent-7-bed-Dallas-mansion-20-000-month.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

mgsooner
7/2/2011, 09:01 PM
Liberals are not like most Americans. They are the biggest pussies on Earth, city-bred weaklings who didn't play a sport and have never been in a fight in their entire lives.

Quite the stinging criticism from someone that was raised in a wealthy home in one of the wealthiest communities in the nation and attended Columbia. I guess she must have been a multi-sport athlete and a weekend cage fighter.

StoopTroup
7/2/2011, 09:22 PM
I'd say that maybe just a little of this is just things that come back to haunt you. When younger and on the radio his format was a lot different. After taking a gun out of your mouth you maybe shouldn't replace it with the one thing that was part of your addiction. (A Microphone).

By 1994, Beck was suicidal, and imagined shooting himself to the music of Kurt Cobain. He credits Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) with helping him achieve sobriety. He said he stopped drinking alcohol and smoking cannabis in November 1994, the same month he attended his first AA meeting. Beck later said that he had gotten high every day for the previous 15 years, since the age of 16.

He should pack his stuff up and just move on. He's been fired before. I'm guessing he's just trying to garner sympathy and Ann jumped right straight into the middle of it..

Midtowner
7/2/2011, 09:25 PM
Ah yes.. the mob attack. I seem to recall he made up a story once about being treated poorly by the ladies of The View. I wouldn't be shocked if he made this up as well.

Blue
7/2/2011, 09:34 PM
And I wouldn't be surprised if people were rude to him and his family.

7/3/2011, 01:23 AM
In other news....

Beck has sold his Connecticut mansion for $3.6million, according to his listing agent

The right-wing mouth piece, who is thought to have sold his Connecticut home for $3.6million, is moving his family to Dallas, according to his listing agent.

'They are going to the Dallas area,' Lynne Leonard told the New York Daily News. 'They will be renting. It's secure and gated.'

Beck is expected to move into the seven-bedroom pile owned by baseball player Jorge Piedra and Swarovski heiress Vanessa Piedra.

The home is currently on the market for $3.9million, but Beck will be renting the 7,900-square foot mansion for $20,000-a-month for the time being, Dallas-based real estate blogger Candy Evans said.

As well as multiple bedrooms Beck can also look forward to seven-and-a-half bathrooms, two-acres of land and of course, Swarovski crystals throughout the house.

He is thought to still own an apartment in Manhattan however and his production company, Mercury Radio Arts will still operate out of New York meaning he could be back in the city repeatedly.

But on a prior show he's also joked with Texas Governor Rick Perry that he would run for the post.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/02/article-2010452-0CD46D7300000578-842_634x366.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2010452/Glenn-Beck-set-rent-7-bed-Dallas-mansion-20-000-month.html?ito=feeds-newsxmlYour appreciation for this man and his presentations is magnanimous and radiant.

yermom
7/3/2011, 01:44 AM
when your job is to rouse people, what do you expect?

calling for violence is just moronic. Ann Coulter needs to STFU.

7/3/2011, 01:55 AM
when your job is to rouse people, what do you expect?

calling for violence is just moronic. Ann Coulter needs to STFU.unfortunately, she's right about the nature of the Left. Also, our country is being painted into a corner. How do you see us getting things resolved?

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/3/2011, 03:17 AM
We can start by calling a spade a spade. If you are a liberal and you are an *******...you are in fact an *******. If you are a conservative and you are an *******...you are in fact an *******.

CrimsonKel
7/3/2011, 06:10 AM
That's seems like a lot of money to be paying in rent. Wouldn't he be better off owning his home rather than renting?

On the other hand, maybe he doesn't want to be tied down to a big property right now and wants to maintain some flexibility. What I'm getting at is that he might want to keep his options open during this transition phase in his career.

He may also be concerned about falling real estate value and doesn't want to be updside down in a property.

$20,000 a month seems like a lot of money though.

oumartin
7/3/2011, 06:21 AM
she pretty much described 90 percent of people left of center that I know.

I know it's not right but I kept seeing a picture of Froston in my head. He'll appreciate that! :D

GrapevineSooner
7/3/2011, 07:13 AM
In other news....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2010452/Glenn-Beck-set-rent-7-bed-Dallas-mansion-20-000-month.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Dear DailyFail,

That mansion is in Westlake.

Westlake is 30 miles to the northwest of Dallas. I would know because I work in Westlake.

But not in fancy digs like this.

King Crimson
7/3/2011, 07:24 AM
"a sock to the yap". if you talk like it's the 20's maybe the New Deal didn't exist?

lol. so who decided it was time to let Ann (dissent is treason circa 2003) Coulter out of her hole?

XingTheRubicon
7/3/2011, 08:32 AM
Liberals should just be quietly put to sleep...if nothing else it would help with the debt ceiling.

Jacie
7/3/2011, 10:33 AM
Dear DailyFail,

That mansion is in Westlake.

Westlake is 30 miles to the northwest of Dallas. I would know because I work in Westlake.

But not in fancy digs like this.

People not from there still think Southfork Ranch is in Dallas . . .

PDXsooner
7/3/2011, 11:11 AM
GLENN BECK VS. THE MOB
June 29, 2011

Of all the details surrounding the liberal mob attack on Glenn Beck and his family in New York's Bryant Park last Monday night, one element stands out. "No, it won't be like that, Dad," his daughter said when Beck questioned the wisdom of attending a free, outdoor movie showing in a New York park.

People who have never been set upon by a mob of liberals have absolutely no idea what it's like to be a publicly recognizable conservative. Even your friends will constantly be telling you: "Oh, it will be fine. Don't worry. Nothing will happen. This place isn't like that."

Liberals are not like most Americans. They are the biggest pussies on Earth, city-bred weaklings who didn't play a sport and have never been in a fight in their entire lives. Their mothers made excuses for them when they threw tantrums and spent way too much time praising them during toilet training.

I could draw a mug shot of every one of Beck's tormentors, and I wasn't there.

Beck and his family would have been fine at an outdoor rap concert. They would have been fine at a sporting event. They would have been fine at any paid event, mostly because people who work for the government and live in rent-controlled apartments would be too cheap to attend.

Only a sad leftist with a crappy job could be so brimming with self-righteousness to harangue a complete stranger in public.

A liberal's idea of being a bad-*** is to say vicious things to a conservative public figure who can't afford to strike back. Getting in a stranger's face and hurling insults at him, knowing full well he has too much at risk to deck you, is like baiting a bear chained to a wall.

They are not only exploiting our lawsuit-mad culture, they are exploiting other people's manners. I know I'll be safe because this person has better manners than I do.

These brave-hearts know exactly what they can get away with. They assault a conservative only when it's a sucker-punch, they outnumber him, or he can't fight back for reasons of law or decorum.

Liberals don't get that when you're outnumbering the enemy 100-1, you're not brave.

But they're not even embarrassed. To the contrary, being part of the majority makes liberals feel great! Honey, wasn't I amazing? I stood in a crowd of liberals and called that conservative a c**t. Wasn't I awesome?

This is a liberal's idea of raw physical courage.

When someone does fight back, liberals transform from aggressor to victim in an instant, collapsing on the ground and screaming bloody murder. I've seen it happen in a nearly empty auditorium when there was quite obviously no other human within 5 feet of the gutless invertebrate.

People incapable of conforming to the demands of civilized society are frightening precisely because you never know what else such individuals are capable of. Sometimes -- a lot more often than you've heard about -- liberals do engage in physical violence against conservatives ... and then bravely run away.

That's why not one person stepped up to aid Beck and his family as they were being catcalled and having wine dumped on them at a nice outdoor gathering.

No one ever steps in. Never, not once, not ever. (Except at the University of Arizona, where college Republicans chased my assailant and broke his collarbone, God bless them.)

Most people are shocked into paralysis at the sight of sociopathic liberal behavior. The only ones who aren't are the conservative's bodyguards -- and they can't do anything without risking a lawsuit or an arrest.

My hero Tim Profitt is now facing charges for stopping a physical assault on Senate candidate Rand Paul by a crazed woman disguised in a wig.

But the disturbed liberal whose assault Profitt stopped faces no charges -- she instigated the entire confrontation and then instantly claimed victim status. In a better America, the cop would say, "Well, you provoked him."

Kentucky prosecutors must be very proud of how they so dutifully hew to the letter of the law (except in the case of Paul's assailant).

Maybe they wouldn't be such good little rules-followers if they ever, just once, had to face the liberal mob themselves. But if Beck's own daughter can't imagine the liberal mob, I suppose prosecutors can't be expected to, either.

Michael Moore and James Carville can stroll anywhere in America without risking the sort of behavior the Beck family experienced. But all recognizable conservatives are eternally trapped in David Dinkins' New York: Simply by virtue of leaving their homes, they assume a 20 percent chance of being assaulted.

Bullying is on the rise everywhere in America -- and not just because Obama decided to address it. It's because no one hits back. The message in our entire culture over the last two decades has been: DON'T FIGHT!

There were a lot fewer public confrontations when bullies got their faces smashed.

Maybe it's time for Beck to pony up some of those millions of dollars he's earned and hire people to rough up the liberal mob, or, at a minimum, to provide a legal defense to those like Profitt who do.

These liberal pukes have never taken a punch in their lives. A sock to the yap would be an eye-opening experience, and I believe it would do wonders.

They need to have their behavior corrected. It's a shame this job wasn't done by their parents. It won't be done by the police.

As long as liberals can't be normal and prosecutors can't be reasonable, how about a one-punch rule against anyone bothering a stranger in public? Then we'll see how brave these lactose-intolerant mama's boys are.

Believe me, liberal mobbings will stop very quickly after the first toilet-training champion takes his inaugural punch.

COPYRIGHT 2011 ANN COULTER
DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK
1130 Walnut, Kansas City, MO 64106

I suppose Ann Coulter's some kind of street-fighter? Ha ha ha

StoopTroup
7/3/2011, 12:07 PM
We can start by calling a spade a spade. If you are a liberal and you are an *******...you are in fact an *******. If you are a conservative and you are an *******...you are in fact an *******.

What about those of us that like to ride the fence and watch things escalate from a good champagne splashing to people defending themselves with broken champagne glasses?

GKeeper316
7/3/2011, 12:20 PM
what pisses me off the most about ann coulter is that all she does is talk **** about liberals, while hiding behind her tits.

oumartin
7/3/2011, 12:39 PM
what I hate most about liberals is all they do is bad mouth god fearing American loving straight folk while hiding behind the very freedoms they are trying to get rid of.

7/3/2011, 12:43 PM
what I hate most about liberals' MO is all they do is bad mouth God fearing America loving straight folk while enjoying the very freedoms they are trying to get rid of.FIFY

AlboSooner
7/3/2011, 01:04 PM
Should freedom of speech be guaranteed only to Beck and Ann Coulter?

Liberal and conservative are weasel terms made up by some think tank in D.C, so I chuckle anytime I read an absolute definition of a group of people based on a weasel word.

soonercruiser
7/3/2011, 01:36 PM
I suppose Ann Coulter's some kind of street-fighter? Ha ha ha

I'd pay to see her rip that wossey Serpent Head to shreds!
I'd even settle for a good whippin' of Alan Colmes.
:P

I Am Right
7/3/2011, 01:38 PM
WOW!

Fish&Game
7/3/2011, 02:25 PM
So we have many here that support the mob mentality...good to know!

delhalew
7/3/2011, 02:27 PM
People who attack a person in front of their children are the lowest, but then we already know that about cowardly leftists.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
7/3/2011, 04:01 PM
Gotta love that Ann!

Ann Coulter has a bigger adam's apple than Aiden Quinn!

soonercoop1
7/3/2011, 05:42 PM
What about those of us that like to ride the fence and watch things escalate from a good champagne splashing to people defending themselves with broken champagne glasses?

Aren't fence-riders, per se, responsible for our current predicament....:D

7/3/2011, 06:32 PM
Aren't fence-riders, per se, responsible for our current predicament....:Dhttp://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/BarackObama-FredUpton-China-Oil/2011/07/02/id/402295?s=al&promo_code=C8BF-1

soonercoop1
7/3/2011, 06:41 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/BarackObama-FredUpton-China-Oil/2011/07/02/id/402295?s=al&promo_code=C8BF-1

Liberal progessives decisions, or lack thereof, leave you scratchin' your head...seems their every decision or lack thereof is to the detriment of America purposely...

SoonerBorn68
7/3/2011, 10:16 PM
Typical yankee liberal mob mentality. Separate them & they are all cowards.

Pricetag
7/3/2011, 10:20 PM
How are they cowards, but people talking big in the press or on the Internet are totally bad ***?

yermom
7/3/2011, 10:32 PM
maybe someone should punch Ann Coulter in the face and she'll stop saying such stupid ****

mgsooner
7/3/2011, 10:38 PM
The title of this thread is oh so ironic.

SoonerBorn68
7/3/2011, 10:43 PM
How are they cowards, but people talking big in the press or on the Internet are totally bad ***?

Not talking big. Just an observation based on experience. I'm really a nice guy. :)

SoonerBorn68
7/3/2011, 10:45 PM
maybe someone should punch Ann Coulter in the face and she'll stop saying such stupid ****

Maybe so. Maybe someone should teach mob rule a lesson.

yermom
7/3/2011, 10:46 PM
i don't need a mob to punch her in the face

Chuck Bao
7/3/2011, 10:47 PM
Some of you really make me laugh. I really can't decide whether you are projecting your own negative feelings onto people that you think are your opponents or you should be pitied for quite unhealthy generalizations and hatred. Regardless, if you think that you are taking the high road, this may not be it.

There are some wacko crazy people on both sides. Those crazies who start **** deserve it back in abundance. Most of us are not like that.

We all will fight and yes actually willing to get in a knock-down, drag-out fight when we feel our rights are being taken away. You got to also remember that it is the conservative gangs who want to amend the constitution to add a Bill of Wrongs to go with the Bill of Rights.

How many constitutional amendments survived the test of time that denied rights? I only remember the prohibition one and that didn't turn out very well, did it?

SoonerBorn68
7/3/2011, 11:01 PM
Just remember, it's all the other side's fault. :rolleyes:

7/4/2011, 01:14 AM
Some of you really make me laugh. I really can't decide whether you are projecting your own negative feelings onto people that you think are your opponents or you should be pitied for quite unhealthy generalizations and hatred. Regardless, if you think that you are taking the high road, this may not be it.

There are some wacko crazy people on both sides. Those crazies who start **** deserve it back in abundance. Most of us are not like that.

We all will fight and yes actually willing to get in a knock-down, drag-out fight when we feel our rights are being taken away. You got to also remember that it is the conservative gangs who want to amend the constitution to add a Bill of Wrongs to go with the Bill of Rights.

How many constitutional amendments survived the test of time that denied rights? I only remember the prohibition one and that didn't turn out very well, did it?Always moral/immoral equivalence between the constitutionalists and the socialists. No wonder we have such big problems.

soonerloyal
7/4/2011, 08:55 AM
Liberals should just be quietly put to sleep...if nothing else it would help with the debt ceiling.

Well, at least the ignorant, blanket statements are consistent. :pop:

soonerloyal
7/4/2011, 09:35 AM
From a witness statement at the event: "I was on the blanked directly behind Mr. Beck, and while we did find it amusing that wine was spilled on Tanya & co, I can tell you that it was 100% accidental. My friend was drinking her wine and it tipped over, as wine glasses are wont to do. We immediately helped Tanya & co clean up the "mess" and offered them our napkins, and apologies were made. There was no hostility or animosity in the exchange, and I find it hard to believe that a half-filled glass of wine would be capable of "soaking" anyone, even waif-thin Tanya. Moreover, why would we waste the wine?"

Such an attack would be despicable and I can fathom no reason whatsoever that anyone would defend such actions. I can and do disagree with some people, but I do so without behaving in such an antisocial vein.

It's very telling that while there are many photos and tweets of Beck & family happily enjoying the show surrounded by hundreds of others happily enjoying the show, not caring he's there - there are no photos, cell videos being circulated that corroborate any such attacks. In this age of instant amateur media it's highly suspect that proof of such an outrage isn't saturating the interwebz and airwaves. If what Beck claims did happen, he's a fool not to document it with an official police report.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/gb1.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/gb2.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/gb3.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/gb_etc.png

AlboSooner
7/4/2011, 09:39 AM
Ann Coulter was the queen of fake outrage before Sarah Palin was born.

3rdgensooner
7/4/2011, 09:57 AM
Liberals are not like most Americans. They are the biggest pussies on Earth, city-bred weaklings who didn't play a sport and have never been in a fight in their entire lives. Their mothers made excuses for them when they threw tantrums and spent way too much time praising them during toilet training. What a ridiculous thing to say.

I imagine the left-leaning men and women serving in the Armed Forces would disagree with her characterization.

soonerloyal
7/4/2011, 10:05 AM
What a ridiculous thing to say.

I imagine the left-leaning men and women serving in the Armed Forces would disagree with her characterization.

My Progressive Marine sons out-patriot Coulter before they even get out of bed in the morning. Hell, so do I. I bet I can out-shoot her, too.

She is prettier'n me though. :O

3rdgensooner
7/4/2011, 10:12 AM
My Progressive Marine sons out-patriot Coulter before they even get out of bed in the morning. Hell, so do I. I bet I can out-shoot her, too.

Oh, but she's a bad a$$! Just ask her!

mgsooner
7/4/2011, 10:22 AM
Coulter just falls right in line with the rest of the ultra shock jocks from the left and right that will say or write anything to draw attention to themselves. There's no room for moderates on the NY Times best seller list.

sappstuf
7/4/2011, 10:22 AM
From a witness statement at the event: "I was on the blanked directly behind Mr. Beck, and while we did find it amusing that wine was spilled on Tanya & co, I can tell you that it was 100% accidental. My friend was drinking her wine and it tipped over, as wine glasses are wont to do. We immediately helped Tanya & co clean up the "mess" and offered them our napkins, and apologies were made. There was no hostility or animosity in the exchange, and I find it hard to believe that a half-filled glass of wine would be capable of "soaking" anyone, even waif-thin Tanya. Moreover, why would we waste the wine?"

Such an attack would be despicable and I can fathom no reason whatsoever that anyone would defend such actions. I can and do disagree with some people, but I do so without behaving in such an antisocial vein.

It's very telling that while there are many photos and tweets of Beck & family happily enjoying the show surrounded by hundreds of others happily enjoying the show, not caring he's there - there are no photos, cell videos being circulated that corroborate any such attacks. In this age of instant amateur media it's highly suspect that proof of such an outrage isn't saturating the interwebz and airwaves. If what Beck claims did happen, he's a fool not to document it with an official police report.

You cut off the last part of that message, but it was written by Lindsey Piscitell. I wonder what she tweeted when she found out Glenn Beck was sitting in front of her?

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/db2-620x158.jpg

And what did one of her friends respond with?

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/db10.jpg

And what do you know... A few minutes later a drink was "accidentally" spilled..

Other than that, I'm sure she was completely civil as the pictures show. Oh wait....

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/db12-620x94.jpg

soonercoop1
7/4/2011, 10:36 AM

Very, very few of those I would guess...

AlboSooner
7/4/2011, 10:57 AM

My best friend is in Afghanistan for the third time, and does not appreciate her comment. Coulter is also sexist against her own sex, assuming she considers herself a female.

7/4/2011, 11:13 AM
...Coulter is... sexist against her own sex...and, for very good reason, since most single women who vote, and way too many women in general view the US govt. as a provider, instead of what it is supposed to do, protect and defend its citizens.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/4/2011, 11:38 AM
Should we just take away the right to vote for folks who vote incorrectly?

soonerloyal
7/4/2011, 12:04 PM
and, for very good reason, since most single women who vote, and way too many women in general view the US govt. as a provider, instead of what it is supposed to do, protect and defend its citizens.

Oh RLC, that is beneath you. I'm disappointed. I think you're smarter than that.

StoopTroup
7/4/2011, 12:18 PM

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/gb1.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/gb2.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/gb3.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/gb_etc.png

My God....the Horror! Did they have his Children in one of those purses? :D

StoopTroup
7/4/2011, 12:19 PM
Looks like they are taking down the pictures......lol

7/4/2011, 12:48 PM
Oh RLC, that is beneath you. I'm disappointed. I think you're smarter than that.Are you saying she's wrong? I am assuming you're talking to me, even though you got my name wrong.

DIB
7/4/2011, 12:59 PM
I don't give two ****s about Glen Beck or Ann Coulter, but it is interesting both sides either blindly accept or blindly reject the story based on politics.

Liberals, is it really unreasonable to think that a group of liberals might harass Beck in public? I imagine some of you would do the same. Is it not a little suspicious that someone that was angrily tweeting about Beck, who then got a tweet asking them to "accidentally" spill some wine on Beck and family, spilled wine on them a few minutes later?

Conservatives, is it not reasonable to think that Beck, who is a bit of a fear monger, would embellish a small incident into a larger one? Isn't it more likely that a couple of *******s that just happened to be liberal decided to impress their friends/twitter followers by saying crude things to a public figure?

Chuck Bao
7/4/2011, 01:18 PM
I don't give two ****s about Glen Beck or Ann Coulter, but it is interesting both sides either blindly accept or blindly reject the story based on politics.

Liberals, is it really unreasonable to think that a group of liberals might harass Beck in public? I imagine some of you would do the same. Is it not a little suspicious that someone that was angrily tweeting about Beck, who then got a tweet asking them to "accidentally" spill some wine on Beck and family, spilled wine on them a few minutes later?

Conservatives, is it not reasonable to think that Beck, who is a bit of a fear monger, would embellish a small incident into a larger one? Isn't it more likely that a couple of *******s that just happened to be liberal decided to impress their friends/twitter followers by saying crude things to a public figure?

Spek and of course that would be the case. A public figure has to accept that, especially firebrands such as Beck. Any liberal public figure from Hollywood that takes a public political stand would have to accept the same.

In this case, I think Beck really loves being in the news. Regardless of whether it happened or not (I would assume most likely it did), Beck is keeping his name in the news. I don't think he is really hurt by it.

I chuckle at the idea that the cruelest thing would have been to just ignore him.

I would have.

soonerloyal
7/4/2011, 01:49 PM
I don't reject the possibility, blindly or otherwise. I do take reports like these from either "side" with several shakes of salt. Especially when they involve entertainers like Beck or Olbermann for example, and especially when there's a huge brouhaha with little accompanying backup to the stories. I think both sides have a tendency to overreact publicly. Mucho whining; itty bitty care for fact.

Hence my comments Such an attack would be despicable and I can fathom no reason whatsoever that anyone would defend such actions. I can and do disagree with some people, but I do so without behaving in such an antisocial vein. and It's very telling that while there are many photos and tweets of Beck & family happily enjoying the show surrounded by hundreds of others happily enjoying the show, not caring he's there - there are no photos, cell videos being circulated that corroborate any such attacks. In this age of instant amateur media it's highly suspect that proof of such an outrage isn't saturating the interwebz and airwaves. and especially If what Beck claims did happen, he's a fool not to document it with an official police report. Capiche?

But yeah RLIMC, if Ann Coulter told me that my name was what it is, I'd ask three of my family members to verify before I believed it.

Scott D
7/4/2011, 02:45 PM
I'm impressed the Beck wasn't wearing a t-shirt pimping Goldline....they must not be giving him enough cheddar anymore.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/4/2011, 06:25 PM
Ann Coulter is a man of high moral character!!

StoopTroup
7/4/2011, 07:49 PM
MOABS>MOBS

HsQdeAeOEg4

StoopTroup
7/4/2011, 07:57 PM
MIib-IxxQIA

I Am Right
7/4/2011, 07:58 PM
Quite the stinging criticism from someone that was raised in a wealthy home in one of the wealthiest communities in the nation and attended Columbia. I guess she must have been a multi-sport athlete and a weekend cage fighter.

Tell me, WHAT does wealth have to do with anything! Geeez!

I Am Right
7/4/2011, 08:02 PM
" I can't argue, lets just call them names" Typical of mobsters. Tell me all you tolerant, which laws need to be enforced and which don't?

I Am Right
7/4/2011, 08:04 PM
BONUS JULY 4TH COLUMN! EXCERPTED FROM THE SMASH BESTELLER, 'DEMONIC'
July 3, 2011

The reason our revolution was the opposite of a directionless, violent mob running wild in the streets is that the dominant American culture was Anglo-Saxon and Christian. Even while fighting “the British,” as we now call them, Americans considered themselves British with the rights of Englishmen, who bore the tradition of the Magna Carta.

In fact, one rebel explained that he was fighting the Redcoats to protect his house by saying, “An Englishman’s home is his castle.”

They just wanted to be free of meddling from the Crown. Having been born and raised in the distant and expansive American colonies, Americans objected to the high-handed way King George was dealing with them. They didn’t hate the king—to the contrary, John Adams and Alexander Hamilton dispassionately acknowledged that the English political system was better than most others in the world.

Our revolutionary document, the Declaration of Independence, is a religious document through and through, with the colonies demanding rights entitled to them by “the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God.” As founding father James Wilson put it, the “will of God” was the supreme law of nations.

Consequently, the Declaration cites “certain unalienable rights” given to men “by their Creator.” For the “rectitude” of their intentions, the drafters appealed to “the Supreme Judge of the world.”

The Declaration reads like a legal brief, with causes of action and prior attempts at resolution enumerated, and a specific demand for relief: We’d like to go our own way please, Supreme Judge of the World. One can read the Declaration of Independence centuries later and understand the whole point.

Admitting that “Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes,” our Declaration sets forth “a long train of abuses and usurpations” by the Crown. The purpose of the document was to explain America’s case to the world, because “a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.”

Manifestly, the French couldn’t care less that the rest of the world was appalled by them.

Stating that facts “submitted to a candid world” would prove that the king was attempting to create “an absolute Tyranny over these States,” the Declaration concisely listed abuse after abuse, including the Crown’s quartering soldiers, protecting the king’s soldiers from charges of murder, and depriving Americans “in many cases” of trial by jury.

These were rights well familiar to the British, inasmuch as they came from English common law and were enjoyed by British citizens.

Significantly, among the Declaration’s enumerated grievances was that the king had encouraged mobs. As the document puts it, the king had “excited domestic insurrections amongst us,” including uprisings by “merciless Indian Savages” whose idea of warfare was “an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.”

The Americans’ complaints were clear, as was their objective: separation from the British Crown in order to establish their own government. This was not a rash decision. As the authors explained, they had tried other approaches: “In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms,” but those requests were “answered only by repeated injury.”

Fifty-two of the fifty-six signers of the American Declaration were orthodox Christians who believed in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundamentalist hate group.”

The Declaration was written on behalf of the thirteen colonies unanimously and signed by each member of the Continental Congress, name by name, beginning with the famously supersized signature of John Hancock. These weren’t anonymous brutes chopping off the breasts of princesses in pursuit of “fraternity” or some other amorphous concept.

Our revolutionary document was inspired by God—as put by John Adams, a signatory and second president of the United States. He said,

“The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were the general principles of Christianity. I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God.”

The French Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen was inspired by a paranoid hypochondriac who denied divine revelation and original sin: Jean-Jacques Rousseau.

The very logic and clarity of the Declaration of Independence were qualities specifically rejected by Rousseau. “One of the errors of our age,” Rousseau said, “is to use reason in bare form, as if men were only mind.” Yes, much better to fire up a crowd with emotional appeals.

Thus, Rousseau recommended using “signs that speak to the imagination,” complaining that words make too weak an impression. “[O]ne speaks to the heart far better,” he said, “through the eyes than through the ears.”

This is the essence of how one riles up a mob—by using images, not words. (Republicans drove the car into a ditch.) Rousseau perfectly describes the governing strategy of all mob leaders, from Robespierre to Fidel Castro to today’s Democratic Party.

StoopTroup
7/4/2011, 08:07 PM
I know.....it's like all these folks who say Welfare is bad. If Welfare is bad then Being raised Wealthy is bad and we should just get rid of both those classes. I mean....if you work 40 hours a week you shouldn't own a Bentley but it should be OK to own a Lincoln. If you can't work....you shouldn't have to take a bus....you should have a Lincoln.

I Am Right
7/4/2011, 08:11 PM
I know.....it's like all these folks who say Welfare is bad. If Welfare is bad then Being raised Wealthy is bad and we should just get rid of both those classes. I mean....if you work 40 hours a week you shouldn't own a Bentley but it should be OK to own a Lincoln. If you can't work....you shouldn't have to take a bus....you should have a Lincoln.

If I work 20 hrs a week and want a Bentley, my call, not yours. Who is in charge? Government or the individual?

StoopTroup
7/4/2011, 08:14 PM
If I work 20 hrs a week and want a Bentley, my call, not yours. Who is in charge? Government or the individual?
Who cares? Just be happy you aren't taking the bus.

Blue
7/4/2011, 08:30 PM
I'm impressed the Beck wasn't wearing a t-shirt pimping Goldline....they must not be giving him enough cheddar anymore.

Usually people who think the dollar is not stable and promote investing in Gold are targeted to promote that product.

What's so bad about it and how is it any diff than any celebrity doing an ad?

mgsooner
7/4/2011, 09:41 PM

My comment was in response to Coulter labeling all Liberals as "city-dwelling pussies". As I stated she hardly grew up in a shanty on a half acre dirt farm.

yermom
7/4/2011, 09:56 PM
Usually people who think the dollar is not stable and promote investing in Gold are targeted to promote that product.

What's so bad about it and how is it any diff than any celebrity doing an ad?

Because it's a scam, he's fleecing his audience to get rich.

Blue
7/4/2011, 10:01 PM
Because it's a scam, he's fleecing his audience to get rich.

You got any links proving Goldline is a scam? I would buy mine through a coin dealer, but is it proven that goldline is a scam?

StoopTroup
7/4/2011, 10:13 PM
None really proving but enough to really think that people shouldn't Trust them just because they pay Glenn to endorse it....

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2010/07/glenn-beck-goldline/

It's kind of funny how people in Glenn's position are no longer judged by the Company they keep.

7/4/2011, 10:22 PM
Because it's a SCAM, he's fleecing his audience to get rich.What's the scam?

Blue
7/4/2011, 10:23 PM
None really proving but enough to really think that people shouldn't Trust them just because they pay Glenn to endorse it....

It's kind of funny how people in Glenn's position are no longer judged by the Company they keep.

Ok. All I see here is just Goldline selling lesser gold coins due to (collectors pieces vs true hedge).

No scam. Just somebodys (Beck in this case) opinion that gold will go up and the dollar will go down and suggestions to buy gold. And lo and behold, those people, even if they did buy a french coin in 08' doubled their money!! What a lowdown dirty deed Glen beck!!

Sure they should have bought an eagle or krugerrand, but hey.

StoopTroup
7/4/2011, 10:24 PM
You should invest heavily then.

7/4/2011, 10:25 PM
You got any links proving Goldline is a scam? I would buy mine through a coin dealer, but is it proven that goldline is a scam?I'm guessing yermom thinks the economy and the country are basically fine, with business pretty much as usual, and that Beck has people alarmed for no good reasons.

sappstuf
7/4/2011, 10:27 PM

http://goldprice.org/charts/history/gold_10_year_o_usd.png

Geez,

I sure wish I would have gotten scammed into buying gold about 10 years ago...

Blue
7/4/2011, 10:31 PM
You should invest heavily then.

I prefer silver. But again he's doing nothing wrong. The investor should study all options carefully. Physical vs paper for example.

StoopTroup
7/4/2011, 10:33 PM
I think my thoughts were more that Goldline was.

Glenn is just getting paid by them and they are using him to attract suckers.

Again....there is nothing illegal about anything that you make profits from people and hide behind a mountain of fine printed footnotes.

mgsooner
7/4/2011, 10:47 PM
I like gooollllllldddd

yermom
7/4/2011, 10:51 PM
I'm guessing yermom thinks the economy and the country are basically fine, with business pretty much as usual, and that Beck has people alarmed for no good reasons.

i don't see a problem with hedging with some gold, but they push collectible coins, not bullion

the American Eagle stuff they are pushing is roughly $2000 per oz, vs gold prices being ~$1500

they are making tons of cash by scaring up the price of gold, IMO

i think they are going to screw a lot of people when it dives again

StoopTroup
7/4/2011, 10:53 PM
They are screwing people already....

Blue
7/4/2011, 10:54 PM
Not diving. To the moon!!!

yermom
7/4/2011, 10:56 PM
They are screwing people already....

i mean people pushing gold overall, not just Goldline

yes, Goldline is screwing people right now, kinda like Cash4Gold is

7/4/2011, 10:56 PM
i don't see a problem with hedging with some gold, but they push collectible coins, not bullion

the American Eagle stuff they are pushing is roughly $2000 per oz, vs gold prices being ~$1500

they are making tons of cash by scaring up the price of gold, IMO

i think they are going to screw a lot of people when it dives againWell, I guessed wrong. I haven't paid much attention to the specifics of what was said in his gold commercials. Is he saying anything untrue, or what you think is misleading, in the ads?

yermom
7/4/2011, 10:58 PM
if it was me, i wouldn't want my name anywhere near a business like that. maybe he'll pimp CheckIntoCash or whatever with Montel next

but apparently Glenn Beck pushes antique coins because of some 1933 law or something, but i don't know, i don't watch his show much

SoonerBorn68
7/4/2011, 11:05 PM
I prefer silver. But again he's doing nothing wrong. The investor should study all options carefully. Physical vs paper for example.

Bullets, bread, & booze.

StoopTroup
7/4/2011, 11:08 PM
I guess 300 pulled advertisers just left because they found a better program...

Blue
7/4/2011, 11:17 PM
Bullets, bread, & booze.

For the zombie apocalypse yeah. For protecting worth...