PDA

View Full Version : Ignorant Breeders

okie52
7/1/2011, 09:55 AM
Birth rate for illegal immigrants shows rise

The number of U.S.-citizen children born to illegal immigrants has dramatically increased over the past five years from 2.7 million in 2003 to 4 million in 2008, according to a study released Tuesday.

The Washington Post

WASHINGTON — The number of U.S.-citizen children born to illegal immigrants has dramatically increased over the past five years from 2.7 million in 2003 to 4 million in 2008, according to a study released Tuesday.

The report by the nonpartisan, Washington-based Pew Hispanic Center also found more than a third of such children were in poverty in 2007, compared with about 18 percent of those born to either legal immigrants or U.S.-born parents. Similarly, one in four U.S.-born children of unauthorized immigrants went without health insurance in 2008, compared with 14 percent of those born to legal immigrants and 8 percent born to U.S.-born parents.

The findings suggest the impact of the unprecedented spike in illegal immigration over the past three decades will continue to be felt for years to come, even as the size of the illegal-immigrant population itself appears to have leveled off since 2006 at about 10.4 million adults and 1.5 million children. Children born on U.S. soil are automatically granted U.S. citizenship.

The study, which analyzed census statistics, found U.S.-born children now account for 73 percent of all children of illegal immigrants. And children of illegal immigrants — including those born overseas — now account for 6.8 percent of elementary- and secondary-school students nationwide and more than one in 10 students in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada and Texas.

(The Census Bureau does not ask people their immigration status. So the authors used a technique that essentially estimates the number of legal immigrants using other government records such as visas issued, then subtracts that population from the total number of foreign born counted by the census to come up with the number of illegal immigrants.)

The spike in births to unauthorized immigrants is tied largely to their relative youth compared with the general population, while many of the challenges faced by their U.S.-born children can be explained by the parents' far lower rates of education and lack of access to jobs where legal status is stringently checked. According to the study, among unauthorized immigrants ages 25 to 65, nearly a third have less than a ninth-grade education compared with 13 percent of legal immigrants and 2 percent of U.S.-born residents.

The findings also reinforced the unprecedented geographic dispersal of illegal immigrants since 1990 across southeastern states with little prior history of immigration.

jumperstop
7/1/2011, 09:58 AM
Making it past ninth grade makes you smart?

Position Limit
7/1/2011, 09:58 AM
it's a conspiracy. and i'm shocked that poor uneducated humans will over breed. SHOCKED!!!!!

okie52
7/1/2011, 10:05 AM
it's a conspiracy. and i'm shocked that poor uneducated humans will over breed. SHOCKED!!!!!

Amazing how that works.

okie52
7/1/2011, 10:07 AM
Making it past ninth grade makes you smart?

Evidently, compared to this group.

SoCaliSooner
7/1/2011, 10:07 AM
But they'll add to our job market considerably once they are given amnesty. They will all of a sudden start flushing their used toilet paper instead of piling it in the restroom, they'll learn and speak English and won't apply for more welfare instead of just taking it for their kids.

okie52
7/1/2011, 10:12 AM
But they'll add to our job market considerably once they are given amnesty. They will all of a sudden start flushing their used toilet paper instead of piling it in the restroom, they'll learn and speak English and won't apply for more welfare instead of just taking it for their kids.

There is always a silver lining.

Peach Fuzz
7/1/2011, 10:13 AM
Ignorant or stupid or useless?

OhU1
7/1/2011, 10:42 AM
Every life is precious. All part of god's plan. Someone has to tend the garden and flip the burgers.

Mongo
7/1/2011, 10:44 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_X_QHnIM95jM/TCIV8EOBW5I/AAAAAAAAAws/O8zAVJ4AZEQ/s1600/The+World+Needs+Ditch+Diggers+Too.jpg

delhalew
7/1/2011, 10:48 AM
If some of the posters on here had put in their time doing back breaking labor when they were young, we'd all be better off. Why should uneducated Mexicans be the only ones with dirt under their nails.

SoonerStormchaser
7/1/2011, 10:49 AM
^^^THIS^^^

Seriously though, deport them all...illegal is illegal.

jumperstop
7/1/2011, 10:51 AM
^^^THIS^^^

Seriously though, deport them all...illegal is illegal.

And the grass is getting too long in Mexico....

okie52
7/1/2011, 10:53 AM
If some of the posters on here had put in their time doing back breaking labor when they were young, we'd all be better off. Why should uneducated Mexicans be the only ones with dirt under their nails.

Why should uneducated illegals be doing it here at all?

Most youngsters won't be getting their nails dirty while illegals are here.

delhalew
7/1/2011, 10:58 AM
Why should uneducated illegals be doing it here at all?

Most youngsters won't be getting their nails dirty while illegals are here.

Precisely. That is one of the least discussed, but biggest problems with the growing illegal population. We are robbing our young people of character building, wallet enhancing opportunity.

okie52
7/1/2011, 11:03 AM
I would imagine most people over 50 have done most of the jobs that illegals are doing now. No big deal back then...that was just the way it was and the jobs that were available to young people.

87sooner
7/1/2011, 11:04 AM
Precisely. That is one of the least discussed, but biggest problems with the growing illegal population. We are robbing our young people of character building, wallet enhancing opportunity.

mexicans work hard and are dependable...
if young people in this country were even close....they would get the jobs....but they are not...
american teens up on a hot roof hammering shingles? that would be a sight..

3rdgensooner
7/1/2011, 11:06 AM
We should identify the ignorant gene and sterilize anyone who has it.

okie52
7/1/2011, 11:06 AM
if young people in this country were even close....they would get the jobs....but they are not...

So its just this generation of young people that are f***** lazy?

Used to be American teens on roofs, wheat harvests, mowing lawns, landscaping, slaughter houses, etc.....

OhU1
7/1/2011, 11:08 AM

True.

More serious is that the blue collar worker (especially the lower skilled) in the U.S. are being squeezed out of the labor market. Construction jobs that once paid relatively well such as roofing and plumbing are being "subcontracted" to Mexican crews. Those who still work in these fields earn lower wages due to the cheaper labor.

delhalew
7/1/2011, 11:08 AM

I did it...and tossed hay...and Hung drywall...and most other things you could imagine, all before the age of 18. I'm only 36.

I submit our teens wouldn't be so pathetic, if they had to do such things for gas and beer money.

sappstuf
7/1/2011, 11:09 AM

I used to tear them off and carry new ones up ladders back in 1991 before my Senior year.. It is how I bought my 1967 Camaro.

I doubt I would even get the opportunity for that summer job now.

okie52
7/1/2011, 11:11 AM
True.

More serious is that the blue collar worker (especially the lower skilled) in the U.S. are being squeezed out of the labor market. Construction jobs that once paid relatively well such as roofing and plumbing are being "subcontracted" to Mexican crews. Those who still work in these fields earn lower wages due to the cheaper labor.

That is why the traiterous Chamber of commerces across the country support the imported labor. All about profit and letting the taxpayers shoulder the load.

okie52
7/1/2011, 11:12 AM
I used to tear them off and carry new ones up ladders back in 1991 before my Senior year.. It is how I bought my 1967 Camaro.

You might...if you could habla espanol.

delhalew
7/1/2011, 11:12 AM
True.

I see it all day. Anyone who thinks these illegals are mowing lawns and picking produce, is an ignorant moron.

87sooner
7/1/2011, 11:13 AM
would you be willing to pay MORE for a roofing job if you were certain the crew members were all legal?

sappstuf
7/1/2011, 11:14 AM
You might...if you could habla espanol.

I couldn't back then... But after I discovered the Senoritas... ;)

Having blue eyes was like a free pass!

87sooner
7/1/2011, 11:15 AM

if a kid wants to show up for work and work hard...i have no doubt he/she could find a job....

why would the opportunity not be there?

Mongo
7/1/2011, 11:15 AM
We should identify the ignorant gene and sterilize anyone who has it.

sad thing is, half the posters here would be gone. but also half the 981 herpes carriers here would be too.

okie52
7/1/2011, 11:16 AM
I see it all day. Anyone who thinks these illegals are mowing lawns and picking produce, is an ignorant moron.

They are picking produce and mowing lawns....but they do a lot more than that with construction, etc...

Amazingly the unions support them even though they are squeezing their members out of work.

87sooner
7/1/2011, 11:16 AM
So its just this generation of young people that are f***** lazy?

Used to be American teens on roofs, wheat harvests, mowing lawns, landscaping, slaughter houses, etc.....

american teens want to be lifeguards.....work in the clothing stores where the air is conditioned...

they don't want to sweat or have blood all over them...

okie52
7/1/2011, 11:17 AM
I couldn't back then... But after I discovered the Senoritas... ;)

Having blue eyes was like a free pass!

My son tells me that in El Paso. He says his uniform is magical there.

delhalew
7/1/2011, 11:18 AM
would you be willing to pay MORE for a roofing job if you were certain the crew members were all legal?

Yeah. I just had a home built. The lone Hispanic kid spoke better English than I do. Third generation 'Merican.

It's not any less expensive to have your roof done by a refried crew, relatively speaking than when you had high school kids on the crew.

sappstuf
if a kid wants to show up for work and work hard...i have no doubt he/she could find a job....

why would the opportunity not be there?

Because the summer job wouldn't have exist because an illegal has already taken it year around.

okie52
american teens want to be lifeguards.....work in the clothing stores where the air is conditioned...

they don't want to sweat or have blood all over them...

They used to do those jobs. Roughnecking, construction, mowing lawns, etc...were things I had done before 21. It wasn't that unusual then.

OhU1
7/1/2011, 11:23 AM
They used to do those jobs. Roughnecking, construction, mowing lawns, etc...were things I had done before 21. It wasn't that unusual then.

Even traditional teen jobs like lawn care and paper routes have been performed by adults for the last 20 years or so. I wonder how many teens even work anymore? I wonder how these kids will react to working for the first time when they get out of school?

sappstuf
7/1/2011, 11:24 AM
My son tells me that in El Paso. He says his uniform is magical there.

I grew up with a bunch of indian girls so when I got stationed down in Florida, getting an eye for all the cute caribbean girls wasn't much of a stretch.

jumperstop
7/1/2011, 11:24 AM
Yeah. I just had a home built. The lone Hispanic kid spoke better English than I do. Third generation 'Merican.

It's not any less expensive to have your roof done by a refried crew, relatively speaking than when you had high school kids on the crew.

And I'd pay more to not have to hear annoying *** mexican music blaired so the entire neighborhood could hear it over their hammers for three days....

OhU1
7/1/2011, 11:26 AM
And I'd pay more to not have to hear annoying *** mexican music blaired so the entire neighborhood could hear it over their hammers for three days....

Welcome to my world.

okie52
7/1/2011, 11:26 AM
Even traditional teen jobs like lawn care and paper routes have been performed by adults for the last 20 years or so. I wonder how many teens even work anymore? I wonder how these kids will react to working for the first time when they get out of school?

Adults in cars doing multiple routes kind of hurt the paperboy. The same was true when landscaping companies developed and the neighborhood kid wasn't mowing your lawn anymore.

I don't know what manual labor teens do these days.

delhalew
7/1/2011, 11:27 AM

LMAO. That too.

okie52
7/1/2011, 11:28 AM
I grew up with a bunch of indian girls so when I got stationed down in Florida, getting an eye for all the cute caribbean girls wasn't much of a stretch.

I've got to say that senoritas are among the most beautiful women in the world.

87sooner
7/1/2011, 11:29 AM
Adults in cars doing multiple routes kind of hurt the paperboy. The same was true when landscaping companies developed and the neighborhood kid wasn't mowing your lawn anymore.

caddy?

delhalew
7/1/2011, 11:29 AM

Lots of masturbating.

okie52
7/1/2011, 11:30 AM
caddy?

I used to do that too but are there caddies anywhere now?

87sooner
7/1/2011, 11:33 AM

i had two crews working on my house recently...
the first was a bunch of lazy *** white guys that blared classic rock on their boom box...
several days they just left at noon and didn't come back because a couple of them didn't want to work...especially friday afternoons....

the mexican crew that did the roofing....didn't play any music and would have had the job done in one day if the contractor i hired had ordered enuf shingles for the job...

the mexican crew brought their little kids (under 10 years old) to pick up the old shingles and load them on the trailer...
oh and it was damn hot too...

ps....i have no idea who was legal and who wasn't...

SpankyNek
7/1/2011, 11:35 AM
the first was a bunch of lazy *** white guys that blared classic rock on their boom box...
several days they just left at noon and didn't come back because a couple of them didn't want to work...especially friday afternoons....

the mexican crew that did the roofing....didn't play any music and would have had the job done in one day if the contractor i hired had ordered enuf shingles for the job...

the mexican crew brought their little kids (under 10 years old) to pick up the old shingles and load them on the trailer...

Which one was cheaper?

delhalew
7/1/2011, 11:37 AM

What is that supposed to prove? I have contact with illegals daily...worthless as ****. Are you convinced?

87sooner
7/1/2011, 11:43 AM
Which one was cheaper?

apples to oranges...
the white guys built my patio....the mexicans did the roof...
the contractor i hired to do the patio subbed the roof to the mexicans...

87sooner
7/1/2011, 11:46 AM
What is that supposed to prove? I have contact with illegals daily...worthless as ****. Are you convinced?

friend of mine is a company man with an oil company....
he said when he goes out to a rig....if a mexican crew shows up...they're on time...know what they're doing...and work hard..
if a white crew shows up....they're late....half stoned...the other have drunk....and he is concerned they may cause an accident that may cost him his life...

convinced?

are you saying illegals are worthless as ****? or all mexicans?

87sooner
7/1/2011, 11:49 AM
btw...i would love to see the border shut down....illegal immigration halted...and every illegal shipped back to mexico by sundown...

but i'm just not sure they're hurting american workers all that much...

if they learned english.....and didn't suck off the govt teat while they were here...they would be a bit more tolerable...

SpankyNek
7/1/2011, 11:52 AM
btw...i would love to see the border shut down....illegal immigration halted...and every illegal shipped back to mexico by sundown...

if they learned english.....and didn't suck off the govt teat while they were here...they would be a bit more tolerable...

Do you think that people would stop putting roofs on their homes if the crews were all stoned KRXO listeners?

jumperstop
7/1/2011, 11:53 AM
he said when he goes out to a rig....if a mexican crew shows up...they're on time...know what they're doing...and work hard..
if a white crew shows up....they're late....half stoned...the other have drunk....and he is concerned they may cause an accident that may cost him his life...

convinced?

Mexicans are hard workers because that's the reason why they're here. If whities had to travel that far through the desert to get a job, they might start showing up on time like they cared. That's all I got, maybe Mexican's just hold their cerveza/weed a bit better.

jumperstop
7/1/2011, 11:56 AM

That's pretty much all they do. Working without paying taxes...while also getting government benifits.

My step mom worked for dhs and if they came across an illegal, legally they could do nothing. They knew these people were illegal, but still had to help them get enrolled in school and other government programs. ****ing stupid if you ask me.

delhalew
7/1/2011, 01:31 PM

convinced?

Illegals. I was also demonstrating how useless your argument was, because it's anecdotal.

delhalew
7/1/2011, 01:32 PM

And I'm telling you they are, and it's obvious.

Chuck Bao
7/1/2011, 01:37 PM
Okay, so what's the big problem in allowing gays to immigrate to our country. It isn't like they will suddenly turn straight and start producing babies.

I didn't mean to ghey up the thread. I just couldn't resist.

I agree with most of you. I hauled hay every summer when I was a kid and I worked hard and ran crews of 6-7 high school friends until football practice started.

My mom told me yesterday that they have to start baling the meadows and fields or it will all burn up with no rain and the heat. My brother will mow. My sister will rake. My brother will bale. Their kids will not help out. I have to bite my tongue.

Nope would like nothing better than to do this type of thing. He is more accustomed to hand planting and hand harvesting and back-breaking labor but he is actually very good operating and fixing machinery.

Sorry, I promised not to ghey this thread up.