PDA

View Full Version : A Friday Treat, Bedlam 2010

JLEW1818
7/1/2011, 08:39 AM
tpNZJdWNudo

TopDawg
7/1/2011, 08:45 AM
I've said this before and I'll say it again...I love it how on the big play to Kenney (9:04 on the video) there is no real difference in the noise level of the crowd. First time I watched this highlight video, I went back to watch that play just so I could hear the stadium go from wild and crazy to dead silent, but it doesn't happen. It just switches from 30,000 OSU fans going crazy to 30,000 OU fans going crazy.

BillyBall
7/1/2011, 09:59 AM
One of the best games of the CFB season.

deweydw
7/1/2011, 10:17 AM
Still love seeing the birds fly at 9:26.

JLEW1818
7/1/2011, 10:19 AM
Still love seeing the birds fly at 9:26.

nice

Spray
7/1/2011, 10:27 AM
http://cdn.cosbysweaters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/s-OPRAHS-FAVORITE-THINGS-SUMMER-large.jpg

YOU GET A TOUCHDOWN! AND YOU GET A TOUCHDOWN! AND YOU GET A TOUCHDOWN!

SunnySooner
7/1/2011, 10:40 AM
We were driving back to Jax from spending Tgiving in OK, stopped in some little bar in Ruston, LA, home of LA Tech,btw, so a college town. We just camped out in front of the big screen, and by the end of the game, the whole bar was cheering along with us, no one could believe it was such a wild ending. My nerves were shot!! And we were taking turns driving, so I couldn't even drink!! Ugh, that was a long drive home, but I was so happy we'd pulled it out, I just ran on the adrenalin.

I have a love/hate thing for those kind of games. Exciting, yes, but mostly, I love it when we are humiliating the other team and the game is decided by the half. Then I can just relax, watch my team have fun for the rest of the game, and wonder if we'll hang half a hundred on 'em.

Mad Dog Madsen
7/1/2011, 10:41 AM
Eh, it was an ok game... ;)

SoonerofAlabama
7/1/2011, 10:56 AM
Great video once again. Great game. I'd rather beat them by 50, though.

Okie35
7/1/2011, 11:00 AM
I just watched this game the other day.

http://i.imgur.com/wv4vU.gif

It made me sad.

jumperstop
7/1/2011, 11:16 AM
Great video once again. Great game. I'd rather beat them by 50, though.

Yeah, but making the losur fans think that they may have had a chance is almost as funny.

picasso
7/1/2011, 11:24 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bb7FZalWSV0/R1LYx5FXkiI/AAAAAAAAAGI/c3dlr1vtagk/s320/Vince+Guaraldi+Trio+-+A+Charlie+Brown+Christmas+%5B2ooo%5D.jpg
I listened to this the entire 2nd half whilst watching said game. Put my boy to sleep.:D

Wishboned
7/1/2011, 11:32 AM
Yeah, but making the losur fans think that they may have had a chance is almost as funny.

It reminds me of the quote from Conan the Barbarian...What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

LakeRat
7/1/2011, 11:58 AM
Second Bedlam in Stillwater I have sat in the OSU student section.

I was with a friend who goes to school there. At one point her drunk a$$ started yelling at her friends about how bad OSU sucked and the one screams back, "Sarah, I love you, But I hate your F**kin Team!!!"

The pity that I had to show at those two games was too much. Sitting there laughing at the ignorance of their fans was unreal. And at the end of both days, I called my dad to thank him for teaching me to love the sooners even though he was an OSU grad.

NMSooner'80
7/1/2011, 01:24 PM

I enjoyed that highlight video greatly. I enjoy stuff like that all the more because of the pain it inflicts on the yapping dogs who wear orange.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the Stillwater News-Fishwrap had already pre-printed a commemorative edition of their (expected) outright Big 12 South title. While I may not live in Oklahoma anymore, I can just picture all kinds of Aggies who were mouthy the whole week and nowhere to be found after that Saturday night for weeks. :D

OSUAggie
7/1/2011, 02:04 PM
R37iXqK3suo

SoonerPride
7/1/2011, 02:16 PM
R37iXqK3suo

Solid. :)

A Sooner in Texas
7/1/2011, 10:39 PM
R37iXqK3suo

Is there nothing Glorious Leader cannot do?

That was hilarious. Thanks for sharing.