PDA

View Full Version : George Soros Allies With the Muslim Brotherhood

soonercruiser
6/30/2011, 10:15 PM
The more I read about the guy, the more he's lookin' like the Anti-Christ.

New reports indicate that leftist billionaire George Soros is working to forge alliances with the radical Muslim Brotherhood by means of his financial contributions through a number of shadow organizations. Those organizations include the International Crisis Group, the organization behind the Responsibility to Protect doctrine under which the United States entered into Libya.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/8061-george-soros-allies-with-the-muslim-brotherhood

Unholy Alliance: George Soros Trusts The Muslim Brotherhood But Hates Fox Newsby Joseph Klein
Posted on February 22 2011 3:00 pm
http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/02/22/unholy-alliance-george-soros-trusts-the-muslim-brotherhood-but-hates-fox-news/

George Soros and the Muslim Brotherhood Frontpagemagazine ^ | Jun 27th, 2011 | Mark Tapson
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2740475/posts

Soros frontman pushing for Muslim BrotherhoodPosted by NewsEditor on June 15, 2011 · Comments (12)
http://www.westernjournalism.com/soros-frontman-pushing-for-muslim-brotherhood/

mgsooner
6/30/2011, 10:19 PM
The more I read about the guy, the more he sounds like the most rock n' roll man alive.

Blue
6/30/2011, 10:22 PM
He'd love to see the U.S. financial system collapse. Yeah, real swell guy.

mgsooner
6/30/2011, 10:25 PM
Soros only answers to Soros. A big F U to anyone and everyone else.

tommieharris91
6/30/2011, 10:25 PM
The more I read about Soros, the more I think he's a Nazi. :pop:

Blue
6/30/2011, 10:26 PM
Soros only answers to Soros. A big F U to anyone and everyone else.

But who answers to Soros? All of DC probably.

mgsooner
6/30/2011, 10:27 PM
And that's why he's the baddest MFer on the planet. SOROS RUNS SH*T

tommieharris91
6/30/2011, 10:30 PM
But who answers to Soros? All of DC probably.

Only half. The other half of DC answers to the Nazi Koch brothers.

OK, that's out of the way now.

Blue
6/30/2011, 11:09 PM
Only half. The other half of DC answers to the Nazi Koch brothers.

OK, that's out of the way now.

Yeah, dismiss it with a joke. Fact is the MFer has too much say so. Fact is the US has been sold out. Fact is the whole lot needs to be thrown out.

But there will always be folks, no matter how far we fall, who will dismiss anyone sounding alarms as nuts so they won't have to face the facts.

mgsooner
6/30/2011, 11:19 PM
I'm still not seeing anything to refute my point that Soros is a BMF

hawaii 5-0
6/30/2011, 11:19 PM
I think if he had half as much influence as some imply he woulda bought out some of the Republicans so Congress could actually get some stuff accomplished.

5-0

Trump/ Lefty 2012

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 11:31 PM
As only the 14th richest Person in America I really think it's silly to think he can get away with the things Cruiser continues to worry himself over.

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 11:33 PM
I think if he had half as much influence as some imply he woulda bought out some of the Republicans so Congress could actually get some stuff accomplished.

5-0

Trump/ Lefty 2012

Especially Teddy's old seat in Mass. If he was gonna buy one that one would have stayed as a Democratic Seat

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 11:35 PM
The more I read about the guy, the more he's lookin' like the Anti-Christ.

New reports indicate that leftist billionaire George Soros is working to forge alliances with the radical Muslim Brotherhood by means of his financial contributions through a number of shadow organizations. Those organizations include the International Crisis Group, the organization behind the Responsibility to Protect doctrine under which the United States entered into Libya.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/8061-george-soros-allies-with-the-muslim-brotherhood

Unholy Alliance: George Soros Trusts The Muslim Brotherhood But Hates Fox Newsby Joseph Klein
Posted on February 22 2011 3:00 pm
http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/02/22/unholy-alliance-george-soros-trusts-the-muslim-brotherhood-but-hates-fox-news/

George Soros and the Muslim Brotherhood Frontpagemagazine ^ | Jun 27th, 2011 | Mark Tapson
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2740475/posts

Soros frontman pushing for Muslim BrotherhoodPosted by NewsEditor on June 15, 2011 · Comments (12)
http://www.westernjournalism.com/soros-frontman-pushing-for-muslim-brotherhood/

Stuff like this is completely sad to read. If Israel thought for one second he was interfering for personal gain instead of what was best for israel....he'd be dead by morning.

tommieharris91
6/30/2011, 11:38 PM
Yeah, dismiss it with a joke. Fact is the MFer has too much say so. Fact is the US has been sold out. Fact is the whole lot needs to be thrown out.

But there will always be folks, no matter how far we fall, who will dismiss anyone sounding alarms as nuts so they won't have to face the facts.

I answered it with two jokes.

Blue
6/30/2011, 11:39 PM
I stand corrected.

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 11:40 PM
lol in the remarks section. The amount of people who think our Country would let that happen and continue to spread fear as a way to try and discredit Politicians instead of fact....it's such an old and tired act that it's unbelievable they continue to do it. They would do better to say nothing or just be quiet.

EddieW · 2 weeks ago
Can't deport Sorros, too much money...and he lives in China...The US better not get too smart with China!! They have the club!! They own our only deep water port, Long Beach, thanks to Clinton, They own many Malls throughout the country, and Cisco, the 3rd largest trucking company in the US...They can place as many nuke bombs in any place in this country that they want to...there is no one who can say whoa!!!

tommieharris91
6/30/2011, 11:41 PM
In before the "convicted felon" comment.

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 11:49 PM
Sure we should throw some of these rich dudes that do stuff that isn't Philanthropic in nature but I think it's hard to do it when you look at that side of them and then when you see that side also leave....you begin to think of other ways to get him to play ball. He may not be one of our greatest Philanthropists but he does seem to give to things that are of some Value given a World view and that we have plenty of American Born Rich people that his money is better spent where he sends it. Even though you may not like his meddling....to think we don't meddle in other Countries affairs is pretty one sided / close minded. Just saying.

Soros has been active as a philanthropist since the 1970s, when he began providing funds to help black students attend the University of Cape Town in apartheid South Africa, and began funding dissident movements behind the iron curtain.

Soros' philanthropic funding includes efforts to promote non-violent democratization in the post-Soviet states. These efforts, mostly in Central and Eastern Europe, occur primarily through the Open Society Institute (OSI) and national Soros Foundations, which sometimes go under other names (such as the Stefan Batory Foundation in Poland). As of 2003, PBS estimated that he had given away a total of $4 billion. The OSI says it has spent about $500 million annually in recent years.

Time magazine in 2007 cited two specific projects – $100 million toward Internet infrastructure for regional Russian universities; and $50 million for the Millennium Promise to eradicate extreme poverty in Africa – while noting that Soros has given $742 million to projects in the U.S., and given away a total of more than $7 billion.

Other notable projects have included aid to scientists and universities throughout Central and Eastern Europe, help to civilians during the siege of Sarajevo, and Transparency International. Soros also pledged an endowment of €420 million to the Central European University (CEU). The Nobel Peace Prize winner Muhammad Yunus and his microfinance bank Grameen Bank received support from the OSI.

According to National Review, the Open Society Institute gave $20,000 in September 2002 to the Defense Committee of Lynne Stewart, the lawyer who has defended alleged terrorists in court and was sentenced to 2⅓ years in prison for "providing material support for a terrorist conspiracy" via a press conference for a client. An OSI spokeswoman said "it appeared to us at that time that there was a right-to-counsel issue worthy of our support."

In September 2006 Soros pledged $50 million to the Millennium Promise, led by economist Jeffrey Sachs to provide educational, agricultural, and medical aid to help villages in Africa enduring poverty. The New York Times termed this endeavor a "departure" for Soros whose philanthropic focus had been on fostering democracy and good government, but Soros noted that most poverty resulted from bad governance.

He received honorary doctoral degrees from the New School for Social Research (New York), the University of Oxford in 1980, the Corvinus University of Budapest, and Yale University in 1991. Soros also received the Yale International Center for Finance Award from the Yale School of Management in 2000 as well as the Laurea Honoris Causa, the highest honor of the University of Bologna in 1995.

GKeeper316
6/30/2011, 11:58 PM
He'd love to see the U.S. financial system collapse. Yeah, real swell guy.

me too!

Whet
7/1/2011, 12:18 AM
In before the "convicted felon" comment.

damit!

You did forget "natzee sympathizer that turned in his fellow juden to the occupiers.". ;)

Blue
7/1/2011, 12:21 AM
me too!

Well I'd prefer the Austrian model after collapse, not the IMF Global one we'll get.

I'm not a real fan of working harder for less.

tommieharris91
7/1/2011, 06:43 AM
damit!

You did forget "natzee sympathizer that turned in his fellow juden to the occupiers.". ;)

I mentioned that already.

pphilfran
7/1/2011, 07:05 AM
If you like the way the average commodity speculator works...You're gonna love George....

soonercruiser
7/1/2011, 07:06 PM
Especially Teddy's old seat in Mass. If he was gonna buy one that one would have stayed as a Democratic Seat

So, Rob Blagojevich talked to the wrong guy???

People like you Stoop, are the problem.
Because a lot of damage has already been done......and many deny this.
And a lot more damage to the Republic is in the works if Obama gets re-elected.

I Am Right
7/1/2011, 08:21 PM
He also sided with Hitler!

soonercoop1
7/2/2011, 07:13 AM
I'm still not seeing anything to refute my point that Soros is a BMF

Really surprised a country hasn't made him a DMF...

GrapevineSooner
7/2/2011, 08:24 AM

5-0

Trump/ Lefty 2012

The Koch Brothers OTOH... :rolleyes:

Scott D
7/2/2011, 09:22 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I heard that George Soros was responsible for changing cruiser's posts....now that I've told you that I'll probably disappear for "Re-education" with rushy clone.

pphilfran
7/2/2011, 10:31 AM
How many of you that are defending Soros think that oil speculators are scum of the earth?

Soros wrote the book on speculation...he has literally made billions trading currency and other securities...

He single handedly took down the English Pound (he is fondly known as the guy that broke the Bank of England)...he made billions off the collapse of the pound...

Financially, he is everything that the left hates to the core...

Actually, I find it unbelievable the support this guy gets...

AlboSooner
7/2/2011, 12:56 PM
solid news sources there OP