PDA

View Full Version : Another entitled UT player in the NFL?

WestLakeHillsSooner
6/30/2011, 12:37 PM
Warren Sapp blisters Michael Huff about his poor practice effort and entitled attitude:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82086dca/article/buyer-beware-sapp-warns-teams-about-freeagent-safety-huff?module=HP_headlines

How many Mack Brown era Horns who've played in the NFL fit this description? I've lost count...

PalmBeachSooner
6/30/2011, 12:42 PM
Warren Sapp blisters Michael Huff about his poor practice effort and entitled attitude:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82086dca/article/buyer-beware-sapp-warns-teams-about-freeagent-safety-huff?module=HP_headlines

How many Mack Brown era Horns who've played in the NFL fit this description? I've lost count...

It has to be a lot because UT has more players in the NFL than any other school...or close to it.

Huff is probably pissed 'cause Warren wouldn't hook him up with some weed.

Soonerlife07
6/30/2011, 12:58 PM
Vince Young, Leonard Davis, Michael Huff...the list goes on and on

badger
6/30/2011, 12:59 PM
sapp says a lot of sh!t. don't take everything he says at face value.

but, he also helped GK out when he first got drafted by tampa, so he's not all bad.

cccasooner2
6/30/2011, 03:21 PM
sapp says a lot of sh!t. don't take everything he says at face value.

but, he also helped GK out when he first got drafted by tampa, so he's not all bad.

Very objective observation. :)

Herr Scholz
6/30/2011, 03:52 PM
50 UT players in the league. I'd say we're doing something right. OU has 40 btw per ESPN.

Dr. Jelly Finger
7/1/2011, 12:48 AM
50 UT players in the league. I'd say we're doing something right. OU has 40 btw per ESPN.

Yet we keep spanking that ***. Does anyone do less with more than Buttertooth? Me thinks not.

Heart you Herr....

Herr Scholz
7/1/2011, 02:23 AM
2 out of the last 6 national title games. I'd say that's doing something. More than you can boast in that obviously biased time frame.

101sooner
7/1/2011, 08:23 AM
Herr I'm glad your back, but shouldn't you be over at the Iowa State Board? I though Baylor, KSU and ISU were your new rivals.

soonerloyal
7/1/2011, 09:34 AM
2 out of the last 6 national title games. I'd say that's doing something. More than you can boast in that obviously biased time frame.

And yet your team has no more championships than ours in the BCS showings. I'd say that's not doing any better than us. Dang those pesky facts. :rolleyes:

jumperstop
7/1/2011, 09:39 AM
Let him talk about appearances in championship games, that's all they got down there. It probably embarrasses him to talk about saxet's big 12 titles....

MeMyself&Me
7/1/2011, 09:46 AM
Anybody else find it ironic that a whorn is bragging about champtionship game appearances?

BigTip
7/1/2011, 05:41 PM

Yup, just more proof that Mack can recruit talent, just can't do anything with it while he's got them.

TheLadiesMike
7/2/2011, 01:49 PM
Tejas also has more losing seasons that us over the last 12 years.

tennsooner
7/2/2011, 09:21 PM
Everyone knows the score on why the pros want Texas players. Mostly great athletes who have had no wear and tear on them in four years and haven't been coached since high school.

Soonermagik
7/2/2011, 09:28 PM

Not arguing that. We are talking quality over quantity. You know, Adrian Peterson, Sam Bradford types vs Michael Huff.

But hey, thanks for coming out. ;)

Scott D
7/2/2011, 09:39 PM
Well once again let's remember, they get paid better at UT than in the NFL.

BigTip
7/2/2011, 10:22 PM
Everyone knows the score on why the pros want Texas players. Mostly great athletes who have had no wear and tear on them in four years and haven't been coached since high school.

:D

Excellent!

Herr Scholz
7/3/2011, 02:23 AM
Bob has the exact # of national championship rings as a HC as Mack. Same # of BCS wins.

Herr Scholz
7/3/2011, 02:52 AM
Not arguing that. We are talking quality over quantity. You know, Adrian Peterson, Sam Bradford types vs Michael Huff.

But hey, thanks for coming out. ;)

Which one of those 3 players won a national championship while in college?

Herr Scholz
7/3/2011, 02:55 AM
Well once again let's remember, they get paid better at UT than in the NFL.

I wasn't aware BRSI moved to Austin.

XingTheRubicon
7/3/2011, 08:22 AM
Bob has the exact # of national championship rings as a HC as Mack. Same # of BCS wins.

Don't forget conference titles. You know, the first goal at the beginning of every season for every team in the Big XII.

Soonermagik
7/3/2011, 09:24 AM
Which one of those 3 players won a national championship while in college?

So what, he was on a team with a bunch of other guys. We are talking about individual players here. Stick to the argument at hand. If you were an NFL GM, which player would you draft and in what order? Check and mate!! ;)