PDA

View Full Version : Infarctions

The
6/30/2011, 10:24 AM
Why do they always have to be red?

Why can't MOD give us green Infarctions, like "Heck, of a job there, The!" or "Keep on keepin on, posting guy!"

We need some positivity up in this mother.

Thoughts?

saucysoonergal
6/30/2011, 10:25 AM
RED CARD!

3rdgensooner
6/30/2011, 10:31 AM
I have never been infracted.

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 10:32 AM

I can give you two good reasons for that.

Partial Qualifier
6/30/2011, 10:38 AM
Why do they always have to be red?

Why can't MOD give us green Infarctions, like "Heck, of a job there, The!" or "Keep on keepin on, posting guy!"

We need some positivity up in this mother.

Thoughts?

Check your spek, you've got a pretty high rating for someone who's only been here for a few months

The
6/30/2011, 10:41 AM
Check your spek, you've got a pretty high rating for someone who's only been here for a few months

Donnay care about rating. Spek should only be used to pass along funny NSFW comments and links to boobs.

I'm talking about Infarctions. All mine are bad.

3rdgensooner
6/30/2011, 10:51 AM
I can give you two good reasons for that.My endearing charm and rapier wit?

Donnay care about rating. Spek should only be used to pass along funny NSFW comments and links to boobs.
Speaking of that, please stop sending me links to your boobs. It's becoming tedious.

Partial Qualifier
6/30/2011, 10:59 AM
I guess Ive never had an infarction.

I did had a badly-infected insect bite recently, however....

The
6/30/2011, 11:03 AM

Oh, you should get one! All the cool kids are getting them these days.

Partial Qualifier
6/30/2011, 11:23 AM
sweet.

Trying to decide between Myocardial & Cerebral

Mongo
6/30/2011, 11:27 AM
I can honestly say I have never had an infraction. there was the few hour baneing for usernotegate a few years back

Cheez-It
6/30/2011, 11:28 AM
How does one get notice of their infraction?? PM? Email? Cellular phone text??

The
6/30/2011, 11:29 AM
How does one get notice of their infraction?? PM? Email? Cellular phone text??

Pony Express.

NormanPride
6/30/2011, 11:29 AM
Oh, usernotes. You were such a terrible idea.

The
6/30/2011, 11:30 AM

Explain, Normp.

Mongo
6/30/2011, 11:30 AM

they provided hours of entertainment

DIB
6/30/2011, 11:31 AM
What is/was usernotes?

NormanPride
6/30/2011, 11:33 AM
Each user had it's own "thread" kind of. People posted things there. They were bad.

Mongo
6/30/2011, 11:34 AM
What is/was usernotes?

you could go into someones user profile and there was the user notes. I guess it was meant to be "hey, you are a cool poster here at SF" type thing, but it ended up with interesting pics being plastered on one's profile

DIB
6/30/2011, 11:34 AM
Each user had it's own "thread" kind of. People posted things there. They were bad.

That sounds like an idea with traction

NormanPride
6/30/2011, 11:35 AM
So much so that it drove the board over a cliff once.

SpankyNek
6/30/2011, 11:35 AM

http://www.necktraction.us/seated2.jpg

The
6/30/2011, 11:37 AM

Metallica once drove a bus over a Cliff.

True story.

3rdgensooner
6/30/2011, 11:38 AM
you could go into someones user profile and there was the user notes. I guess it was meant to be "hey, you are a cool poster here at SF" type thing, but it ended up with interesting pics being plastered on one's profile

That sounds like an idea with tractionIt sounds like the profile messages you can leave on the OW.

OUMallen
6/30/2011, 11:44 AM

I had one for making fun of Texas's last shooting on campus. I still contend it was in good taste. :texan:

The
6/30/2011, 11:48 AM
I had one for making fun of Texas's last shooting on campus. I still contend it was in good taste. :texan:

Jaz Reynolds?

swardboy
6/30/2011, 12:19 PM
I'll never forget sitting through a friend's gall bladder surgery when the Doctor came out and told his wife it wasn't a gall bladder situation after all...it was an infarction of the omentum.

Seems the omentum, that fatty tissue wall that covers the abdominal area, had twisted on itself blocking off the blood vessels that ran through it, causing the pain. And there's your medical lesson for the day. yur welcome.

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 01:22 PM
I'll never forget sitting through a friend's gall bladder surgery when the Doctor came out and told his wife it wasn't a gall bladder situation after all...it was an infarction of the omentum.

Seems the omentum, that fatty tissue wall that covers the abdominal area, had twisted on itself blocking off the blood vessels that ran through it, causing the pain. And there's your medical lesson for the day. yur welcome.

Your buddy probably should have just gotten an adjustment.

dynersooner
6/30/2011, 01:54 PM
<------ i have been infarcted.

btw, red is the new green. see all you green chumps? now, how many cool reddies do you see??? thats what i thot...

The
6/30/2011, 01:54 PM
<------ i have been infarcted.

btw, red is the new green. see all you green chumps? now, how many cool reddies do you see??? thats what i thot...

What was your infarction message? Mine were all mean and you can see them in my awesome sig line.

dynersooner
6/30/2011, 02:10 PM
What was your infarction message? Mine were all mean and you can see them in my awesome sig line.

i think i called someone a shiitty scientist. where can i goot see what they infractor had to say about it???

batonrougesooner
6/30/2011, 02:38 PM
Infarction: The formation of an infarct, an area of tissue death due to a local lack of oxygen

Infraction: The act or an instance of infringing; a violation

soonerchk
6/30/2011, 03:37 PM

Wait, how is that possible? Everything was perfectly spendid until those icky OUI people showed up!

DIB
6/30/2011, 03:41 PM

Personal Attacks on Members
Pissing off Dean
Pissing off Dean

dynersooner
6/30/2011, 03:43 PM
Infarction: The formation of an infarct, an area of tissue death due to a local lack of oxygen

Infraction: The act or an instance of infringing; a violation

THATS WHAT I SAID!!!

yankee
6/30/2011, 03:45 PM
I called Dean an ignorant farmer. Apparently he didn't take too kindly to that.

"Bam. Day it is. yo."

soonerchk
6/30/2011, 03:48 PM
I called Dean an ignorant farmer. Apparently he didn't take too kindly to that.

"Bam. Day it is. yo."

No one still says Yo except Rocky.

yankee
6/30/2011, 03:51 PM
No one still says Yo except Rocky.

I guess he thinks he's gangsta or something. Weird.

soonerchk
6/30/2011, 03:53 PM
I would expect him to quote Dumbledore instead.

SoCaliSooner
6/30/2011, 03:53 PM

I got 2 on OUI over the span of 7 years I guess...2 on the IW in 4 years....and got 3 here in 2 months.

Somebody needs to point me in the direction of the person here that I need to bribe.

Jammin'
6/30/2011, 04:24 PM
So far I have two:

1. Racial slurs are not allowed (lost a few days on this one)

2. HP is NOT gay. Never say it again (apparently lost a few hours on this one but I wasn't around then so I didn't know, these are the best kind of infarktions)

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 05:10 PM

I think it's time to reopen the Tower

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 05:11 PM
So far I have two:

1. Racial slurs are not allowed (lost a few days on this one)

2. HP is NOT gay. Never say it again (apparently lost a few hours on this one but I wasn't around then so I didn't know, these are the best kind of infarktions)

I will enjoy your trek and investigation into what is or isn't allowed on this site. It should be a sticky IMHO