PDA

View Full Version : Mornin...

MR2-Sooner86
6/30/2011, 05:55 AM
Morning.

What have you got, then?

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg, bacon and spam; egg, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam; spam, spam, spam, egg and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam; or Lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Have you got anything without spam in it?

Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.

I don't want ANY spam!

Why can't she have egg, bacon, spam and sausage?

That's got spam in it!

Not as much as spam, egg, sausage and spam.

Look, could I have egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam.

Uuuuuuggggh!

What d'you mean uuugggh! I don't like spam

(singing) Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam ... spam, spam, spam, spam ... lovely spam, wonderful spam ...

Shut up. Shut up! Shut up! You can't have egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam.

Why not!?

It wouldn't be egg, bacon, spam and sausage, would it?

I don't like spam!

Don't make a fuss, dear. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam ... baked beans, spam, spam and spam.

Baked beans are off.

Well can I have spam instead?

You mean spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam?

Yes.

Arrggh!

GDC
6/30/2011, 08:16 AM
http://socialnewswatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Blame-Spam.jpg

sappstuf
6/30/2011, 08:20 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eh9fpxQhAz0/S84r20GiF2I/AAAAAAAAACs/pKmKEHMDZFY/s1600/monty_python_spam.jpg

The Profit
6/30/2011, 10:28 AM
Morning.

What have you got, then?

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg, bacon and spam; egg, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam; spam, spam, spam, egg and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam; or Lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Have you got anything without spam in it?

Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.

I don't want ANY spam!

Why can't she have egg, bacon, spam and sausage?

That's got spam in it!

Not as much as spam, egg, sausage and spam.

Look, could I have egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam.

Uuuuuuggggh!

What d'you mean uuugggh! I don't like spam

(singing) Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam ... spam, spam, spam, spam ... lovely spam, wonderful spam ...

Shut up. Shut up! Shut up! You can't have egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam.

Why not!?

It wouldn't be egg, bacon, spam and sausage, would it?

I don't like spam!

Don't make a fuss, dear. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam ... baked beans, spam, spam and spam.

Baked beans are off.

Well can I have spam instead?

You mean spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam?

Yes.

Arrggh!

One of the greatest comedy routines ever!!!