PDA

View Full Version : Is there actual proof

Pages : [1] 2

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 02:01 PM
that people who think they were BORN TO BE Gay are correct?

soonerchk
6/28/2011, 02:02 PM
Is there actual proof that they aren't?

The
6/28/2011, 02:03 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/403979/0_61_320_Simmons2.jpg

You tell me. Do you think that there ever was any doubt this guy was going to be anything other than Fabulous?

jk the sooner fan
6/28/2011, 02:03 PM
let me ask you this chk - do you think that men who act out with other men are always homosexual?

Mjcpr
6/28/2011, 02:05 PM
let me ask you this chk - do you think that men who act out with other men are always homosexual?

Did you get this from that 1894 article? :D

Position Limit
6/28/2011, 02:05 PM
i dont know. lets ask curly bill.

SpankyNek
6/28/2011, 02:06 PM

We should. He is full of substantive information.

Curly Bill
6/28/2011, 02:07 PM

LoL... I dominate you (not in a gay way) in another thread, and this is the best you can do?

Mjcpr
6/28/2011, 02:08 PM
LoL... I dominate you (not in a gay way) in another thread, and this is the best you can do?

I think you're just supposed to put (no homo).

The
6/28/2011, 02:09 PM
I think you're just supposed to put (no homo).

JO partner wanted. No homo.

Best craigslists ad ever.

Position Limit
6/28/2011, 02:11 PM

you speak of nut licking on one thread and now domination in this. ladies and gents i think we've found our resident homo. now please answer the orginal question please. we all want to know.

Curly Bill
6/28/2011, 02:12 PM
you speak of nut licking on one thread and now domination in this. ladies and gents i think we've found our resident homo. now please answer the orginal question please. we all want to know.

I submit that there is actual proof, and as that proof I offer you. :D

There, feel better?

DIB
6/28/2011, 02:14 PM
The living hell that my gay friends went through growing up gay in Oklahoma convinces me that they didn't choose to be gay. If they could have avoided the physical and psychology abuse that they endured because of their sexual orientation by "choosing" to be straight, I can assure you that they would have.

The
6/28/2011, 02:16 PM
The living hell that my gay friends went through growing up gay in Oklahoma convinces me that they didn't choose to be gay. If they could have avoided the physical and psychology abuse that they endured because of their sexual orientation by "choosing" to be straight, I can assure you that they would have.

I would go one step forward, and state that anyone who claims that homosex is a choice is clearly either gay themselves, or at the very least bisexual.

3rdgensooner
6/28/2011, 02:18 PM
I always seek out soonerfans.com when I am trying to get factual and scientific answers to provocative questions.

soonerchk
6/28/2011, 02:18 PM

Indeed. As one of my best friends in college used to say - if I had a choice I would be straight and get married and have kids and never have to hear the word "Faggot" again.

Mississippi Sooner
6/28/2011, 02:19 PM
I only seek the provocative answers.

Viking Kitten
6/28/2011, 02:20 PM
I always knew I was straight. How would anyone expect me to prove that?

OUMallen
6/28/2011, 02:21 PM
Family, twin, and adoptee studies indicate that homosexuality and thus heterosexuality run in families. Sibling, twin, and adoptee concordance rates are compatible with the hypothesis that genes account for at least half of the variance in sexual orientation.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9549243

DIB
6/28/2011, 02:22 PM
Them fags wanna be fags, because illegal alien terrorists hired them to destroy the family.

'Merica!

JohnnyMack
6/28/2011, 02:22 PM
Who cares?

OUMallen
6/28/2011, 02:24 PM
One recent theory is that, during a certain stage of fetal brain development, the attraction to male or female may be caused based on the level of certain hormones (testosterone) during that stage. E.g.- if the fetal is awash in testosterone, it will develop to be hardwired to digging chicks. Usually this lhappens in line with traditional thinking: boys like girls, girls like boys.

Honestly, though, it seems to me as a practical and logical matter that the vast majority of self-identifying homosexuals were born that way, hard-wired in their genetics.

OUMallen
6/28/2011, 02:24 PM
Who cares?

SHUT DOWN THE MESSAGEBOARD- NO MORE DISCUSSION ALLOWED! :texan:

Mjcpr
6/28/2011, 02:25 PM
One recent theory is that, during a certain stage of fetal brain development, the attraction to male or female may be caused based on the level of certain hormones (testosterone) during that stage. E.g.- if the fetal is awash in testosterone, it will develop to be hardwired to digging chicks. Usually this lhappens in line with traditional thinking: boys like girls, girls like boys.

Honestly, though, it seems to me as a practical and logical matter that the vast majority of self-identifying homosexuals were born that way, hard-wired in their genetics.

This would explain some things. I am fairly certain my friend's newborn is a carpet muncher.

JohnnyMack
6/28/2011, 02:28 PM
SHUT DOWN THE MESSAGEBOARD- NO MORE DISCUSSION ALLOWED! :texan:

I guess my point is that who keeps bringing up this stuff? Is it so intolerable that someone is different than you that you have to hyper-analyze ever facet of their being?

soonerchk
6/28/2011, 02:29 PM

So Troup is talking out his *** again?

OUMallen
6/28/2011, 02:29 PM
I guess my point is that who keeps bringing up this stuff? Is it so intolerable that someone is different than you that you have to hyper-analyze ever facet of their being?

I agree with you, but I think a discussion limited to "hey, is there any recent scientific proof about this" is a pretty good and almost noble conversation.

It's a lot better than the usual. :)

The Maestro
6/28/2011, 02:32 PM
It has to be something you're born with cause if your choice is to have buttsecks with another man you have made a horrible choice.

No disrespect to the ghey brethren...but as awesome as hetero relations are to me, the thought of the opposite is even more frightening and nasty than the enjoyment of the lady times.

And I 100% support and encourage two hot chicks!

OUMallen
6/28/2011, 02:33 PM
It has to be something you're born with cause if your choice is to have buttsecks with another man you have made a horrible choice.

No disrespect to the ghey brethren...but as awesome as hetero relations are to me, the thought of the opposite is even more frightening and nasty than the enjoyment of the lady times.

There's one logical argument! :D

3rdgensooner
6/28/2011, 02:34 PM
To run for President?

Sorry, The made me post that.

JDMT
6/28/2011, 02:34 PM

I bet you were miserable.

The Maestro
6/28/2011, 02:37 PM
To run for President?

Sorry, The made me post that.

NICE! No, but they can show up to the Inaguration party!

OUMallen
6/28/2011, 02:38 PM

This X a fillion.

As though adolescents wouldn't choose to fit in, or would purposefully choose to cause themselves so much pain.

Also, for most homosexuals, if it were as easy as a choice, then why are people basically gay for life? You don't hear about people turning straight after 20 years, despite all societal pressure.

OUDoc
6/28/2011, 02:41 PM
Is hetero a choice?

soonerchk
6/28/2011, 02:44 PM
This X a fillion.

As though adolescents wouldn't choose to fit in, or would purposefully choose to cause themselves so much pain.

Also, for most homosexuals, if it were as easy as a choice, then why are people basically gay for life? You don't hear about people turning straight after 20 years, despite all societal pressure.

It would be so much easier to have them become straight long enough for someone to get pregnant/impregnate someone than to go thru all that adoption stuff.

But yeah, it's a choice.:rolleyes:

MR2-Sooner86
6/28/2011, 02:45 PM
Have Scientist found the Gay Gene? (http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/07/15/have-scientists-found-gay-gene/)

Gay Gene? (http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20050128/is-there-gay-gene)

Science vs. the Gay Gene (http://www.trueorigin.org/gaygene01.asp)

Is there a Gay Gene? (http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=4529843&page=1)

BillyBall
6/28/2011, 02:49 PM
I don't understand why people get worked up over things that do not have any direct effect on their lives. This world sucks a lot of the time, and if you find something that makes you happy and doesn't negatively effect anyone else then who gives a ****.

And I fully support DIB's comments, my friends that grew up gay in Oklahoma got the hell out of their as soon as they could. I'm positive they didn't choose to get ****ing harassed.

I will now go back to never posting anything of relevance or importance.

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 02:52 PM
Well....let's put it this way. If two people who are looking to have kids can check for Downs Syndrome....why can't we test for the Sexual Preference of the New Born?

They are born that way. Shouldn't we know what we are raising? Instead of putting these kids through the hell of expensive and dangerous gender surgeries later in life and confusion of an upbringing that will hurt the kids and the Family Mentally by denying the truth?

soonerchk
6/28/2011, 02:54 PM
Well....let's put it this way. If two people who are looking to have kids can check for Downs Syndrome....why can't we test for the Sexual Preference of the New Born?

They are born that way. Shouldn't we know what we are raising? Instead of putting these kids through the hell of expensive and dangerous gender surgeries later in life and confusion of an upbringing that will hurt the kids and the Family Mentally by denying the truth?

You do know that most gays don't want to change their sex, right?

And I'm guessing you'd choose to abort your kid if he was gay or had Downs syndrome?

The
6/28/2011, 02:55 PM

I don't know what you're talking about, but it'd probably be a whole lot easier if we just backed off the gays, acknowledged there was nothing wrong with it, let them be gay, and got on with life.

WTF, bringing eugenics into a gay thread. Just how repressed are you?

3rdgensooner
6/28/2011, 02:55 PM

And I'm guessing you'd choose to abort your kid if he was gay or had Downs syndrome?Yes, abortion does seem the viable option for dealing with the gay.

soonerchk
6/28/2011, 02:57 PM
Yes, abortion does seem the viable option for dealing with the gay.

Or any other imperfection. Who wants a flawed child to make them look bad?

DIB
6/28/2011, 02:58 PM

So, you are saying that we should use genetics to identify and abort gay babies?

PS You do know that gay and transgender are two different things, right? Gay people rarely have gender reassignment surgery. To further explain, a transgender male does not like males because he is gay. He likes guys, because he feels that he is actually female and is thus naturally attracted to males.

soonerchk
6/28/2011, 02:58 PM
So, you are saying that we should use genetics to identify and abort gay babies?

PS You do know that gay and transgender are two different things, right? Gay people rarely have gender reassignment surgery. To further explain, a transgender male does not like males because he is gay. He likes guys, because he feels that he is actually female and is thus naturally attracted to males.

Next time you can just quote me instead of going to all this trouble.:cool:

jk the sooner fan
6/28/2011, 02:59 PM

yes, eventually we can eliminate ALL THE GAYS

what a splendid idea

The
6/28/2011, 03:00 PM
yes, eventually we can eliminate ALL THE GAYS

what a splendid idea

If only they'd stop breeding...

DIB
6/28/2011, 03:00 PM
Next time you can just quote me instead of going to all this trouble.:cool:

Mine was moar better

The
6/28/2011, 03:01 PM
Mine was moar better

Somebody needs to quote mine so it's on this page, not languishing on the bottom of the other page.

soonerchk
6/28/2011, 03:01 PM
Mine was moar better

Well yeah, I already did the hard work so you could polish it up all pretty.

OutlandTrophy
6/28/2011, 03:02 PM
I don't know what you're talking about, but it'd probably be a whole lot easier if we just backed off the gays, acknowledged there was nothing wrong with it, let them be gay, and got on with life.

WTF, bringing eugenics into a gay thread. Just how repressed are you?

interesting question

DIB
6/28/2011, 03:02 PM
If only they'd stop breeding...

We should just kill off all the surrogate mothers, so people like NPH can't have families. Who does NPH think he is?

The
6/28/2011, 03:03 PM
Well yeah, I already did the hard work so you could polish it up all pretty.

Hey give him a break. He was cursed with short fingers from birth.

Perhaps he should have been aborted instead of living with this terrible slow typing affliction.

soonerchk
I think all those defective ghey people should have to wear a pink star or something so I don't waste time actually treating them like human beings when they are obviously inferior.

3rdgensooner
Somebody needs to quote mine so it's on this page, not languishing on the bottom of the other page.It's on the same page for me.

Your settings must be gay.

The
6/28/2011, 03:04 PM
It's on the same page for me.

Your settings must be gay.

I need to be aborted.

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 03:05 PM

No I don't. I don't really believe they are born that way. I think a lot of it all is just more of a social attempt to be different and rebel. The whole gender changing thing is more of a way to help someone that has had some very serious mental issues for most of their lives.

I do remember a few kids in school who were very confused as when they were born their Parents didn't allow the Docs to take care of genital deformities that might confuse a child as to why they were different when growing up.

Humans

True hermaphroditism in humans differs from pseudohermaphroditism in which the person have both X and Y chromosomes (not to be confused with the normal XY chromosome of males), having both testicular and ovarian tissue, and having both but ambigously looking external genitalia. One possible pathophysiologic explanation of this rare phenomenon is a parthenogentic division of a haploid ovum into two haploid ova. And upon fertilization of the two ova by two sperm cells (one carrying an X and the other carrying a Y chromosome), the two fertilized ova are then fused together resulting in a person having both genitalial, gonadal, and genetic sex.

Things like the above might actually prove some of the confusion should a child know they were maybe born a twin but that a Sister or Brother was still born or even a separation of dual fetus' had taken place after birth and that he or she was the only survivor.

I would then maybe be more of a believer should this turn from being a Family embarrassment to more of a Actual Proof that some confusion did indeed occur prior to birth and required a choice be made or there was a loss of a twin due to complications?

Are Twins that are born a boy and a girl more prone to gender confusion?

Again I think the "Born that Way" deal is a bit misleading but not out of the question.

jk the sooner fan
6/28/2011, 03:07 PM
wait - did you just post that kids choose homosexuality as a means of teenage rebellion?

DIB
6/28/2011, 03:08 PM
No I don't. I don't really believe they are born that way. I think a lot of it all is just more of a social attempt to be different and rebel. The whole gender changing thing is more of a way to help someone that has had some very serious mental issues for most of their lives.

I do remember a few kids in school who were very confused as when they were born their Parents didn't allow the Docs to take care of genital deformities that might confuse a child as to why they were different when growing up.

Humans

True hermaphroditism in humans differs from pseudohermaphroditism in which the person have both X and Y chromosomes (not to be confused with the normal XY chromosome of males), having both testicular and ovarian tissue, and having both but ambigously looking external genitalia. One possible pathophysiologic explanation of this rare phenomenon is a parthenogentic division of a haploid ovum into two haploid ova. And upon fertilization of the two ova by two sperm cells (one carrying an X and the other carrying a Y chromosome), the two fertilized ova are then fused together resulting in a person having both genitalial, gonadal, and genetic sex.

Things like the above might actually prove some of the confusion should a child know they were maybe born a twin but that a Sister or Brother was still born or even a separation of dual fetus' had taken place after birth and that he or she was the only survivor.

I would then maybe be more of a believer should this turn from being a Family embarrassment to more of a Actual Proof that some confusion did indeed occur prior to birth and required a choice be made or there was a loss of a twin due to complications?

Are Twins that are born a boy and a girl more prone to gender confusion?

Gender confusion <> homosexuality

Please start a new thread to discuss gender confusion. This is a gay thread.

StoopTroup
wait - did you just post that kids choose homosexuality as a means of teenage rebellion?

Yes. I think some do.

Mongo
this thread is gay

Mongo
6/28/2011, 03:09 PM

**** man, I just posted that. quit copying me

Curly Bill
Yes. I think some do.

Agreed.

The
Yes. I think some do.

Did you?

soonerchk

Don't forget that it's a shameful affliction that was chosen before birth.

Yeah, missing the logic here. Oh wait, the logic is missing here!

NormanPride
6/28/2011, 03:10 PM
Family embarrassment?

DIB

Either that or gender deformities or hermaphroditism or mixed twins or...

The
Don't forget that it's a shameful affliction that was chosen before birth.

Yeah, missing the logic here. Oh wait, the logic is missing here!

There you go, thinking again.

What he's trying to do here is justify his homophobia. Non sequitor will do just fine.

soonerchk
6/28/2011, 03:11 PM
Either that or gender deformities or hermaphroditism or mixed twins or...

I think there's an evil twin that should have been aborted in here somewhere.

jk the sooner fan
6/28/2011, 03:11 PM
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/626000-626999/626346_35.jpg

3rdgensooner
6/28/2011, 03:12 PM
http://img.fannation.com/upload/user_image/image/151/127/full/dude-wait-what.jpg

jk the sooner fan
6/28/2011, 03:13 PM
and to think that my kid got a couple of tattoo's to be rebellious

he could have been gay!!!!

NormanPride
If it's a gene, then how does it propagate? I would think that it would be swiftly eliminated from the gene pool considering the circumstances. It sounds more like a hormonal thing during development. But that's just me talking out my rear.

NormanPride
and to think that my kid got a couple of tattoo's to be rebellious

he could have been gay!!!!
Aren't you lucky that you avoided the FAMILY EMBARRASSMENT!

jkjsooner

Have you ever met someone who was 2 years old who just seemed different and 20 years later it is confirmed that that kid turned out gay? I have a cousin like that. He pretended to be Madonna while the rest of us pretended to be Michael Jordan.

If environment caused this it sure happened at an early age.

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 03:14 PM

No....I think it all should just come out of the closet. There are so many sub groups of this LOGO Movement that is taking place in our Country. People should maybe consider that it's possible they made a mistake as a Teen and that what they might be fighting is more of a sense that they made a decision about their Gender or even their Sexuality as a rebellion and that maybe there were some things they were told about their birth.

In other words....maybe they are in need of some self-reflection or therapy instead of dancing naked in the street with a dildo glued to their head in front of people who were born straight.

DIB
If Stoops ever comes out of the closet, StoopTroup will flip his position.

(if you know what I mean)

3rdgensooner
What better way to rebel than to enjoy man on man sexual relations?

Tattoos are gay.

wait

3rdgensooner
6/28/2011, 03:15 PM
No....I think it all should just come out of the closet. There are so many sub groups of this LOGO Movement that is taking place in our Country. People should maybe consider that it's possible they made a mistake as a Teen and that what they might be fighting is more of a sense that they made a decision about their Gender or even their Sexuality as a rebellion and that maybe there were some things they were told about their birth.

In other words....maybe they are in need of some self-reflection or therapy instead of dancing naked in the street with a dildo glued to their head in front of people who were born straight.
You have convinced me to reconsider my heterosexuality.

I will now go dance naked in the street with a dildo glued to my head.

The
6/28/2011, 03:15 PM

Tell us about your mistake, Trouper.

DIB
6/28/2011, 03:16 PM

You...have never actually met a real gay person, have you?

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 03:18 PM
Have you ever met someone who was 2 years old who just seemed different and 20 years later it is confirmed that that kid turned out gay? I have a cousin like that. He pretended to be Madonna while the rest of us pretended to be Michael Jordan.

If environment caused this it sure happened at an early age.

I've met so many folks that seem to go all of their life wondering why the hell they are different than other people and they all aren't just gay. Many of them are Straight. Some have families and later come out of the closet and end up confusing their own kids and really hurting their Wives too.

If they were "Born that way" why wasn't there a test to let them know they should understand why they feel that way instead of having them go for decades ignoring their feeling only to really hurt people who have a much different view of Life and the way things are or are supposed to be? In other words....if the truth can be known early on....wouldn't it be better to know that "Born that way" can be actually proved?

OUMallen
6/28/2011, 03:18 PM
Yes. I think some do.

They choose to be outcasts, to disappoint their parents, to be beaten up, bullied, made fun of?

Man, I fully agree that some small portion of self-identifying homosexual teens and adults may be doing it for attention or for whatever other psychological reason. But that is a small, small portion.

The
6/28/2011, 03:20 PM
I've met so many folks that seem to go all of their life wondering why the hell they are different than other people and they all aren't just gay. Many of them are Straight. Some have families and later come out of the closet and end up confusing their own kids and really hurting their Wives too.

Oh Christ on Second Base, if this isn't the id trying to come out of the closet, I don't know what is.

NormanPride
6/28/2011, 03:22 PM
The guilt of lying to someone you care about for that long can crack a person. Not much different than cheating, IMO, or getting a divorce late in marriage because the parents grow to dislike each other.

OUMallen
There are so many kids that go through real pain and emotional turmoil with their sexuality, and you think it's just voluntary.

How many teens that crave attention intentionally break their arms, or put their hands on the stove?

Sure, there are a few disturbed kids out there that do that kind of stuff, I assume. But it's not as many as self-identifying homosexual teens and young adults.

3rdgensooner
Oh Christ on Second Base, if this isn't the id trying to come out of the closet, I don't know what is.
http://www.psychics.co.uk/images/freud.jpg

My Opinion Matters
I've always been pretty tall, but when I was a teenager there was a spell when I tried being short. I was being rebellion.

And what's with you short people? Why do you choose to be short? For the attention? To be rebellion?

OUMallen
6/28/2011, 03:23 PM
The guilt of lying to someone you care about for that long can crack a person. Not much different than cheating, IMO, or getting a divorce late in marriage because the parents grow to dislike each other.

Yep. Also just wanting to be free to smooch a guy like you've wanted to your whole life.

(the rhetorical "you", not YOU you. ;) )

3rdgensooner
6/28/2011, 03:23 PM
I've always been pretty tall, but when I was a teenager there was a spell when I tried being short. I was being rebellion.

And what's with you short people? Why do you choose to be short? For the attention? To be rebellion?I'm your hucklebellion

NormanPride
6/28/2011, 03:25 PM
Yep. Also just wanting to be free to smooch a guy like you've wanted to your whole life.

(the rhetorical "you", not YOU you. ;) )
NO I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 03:26 PM

I agree. It can hurt more than just one person. My point is....if it could have been avoided....why not? If you are unsure and wanted to have some proof to your feelings....wouldn't it be nice to know? You can just go marry your Boyfriend or Girlfriend....live your normal life together and maybe even adopt kids and give them a Home that understands that not everyone is gay.....that the child might have been born straight and that they were just abandoned or the parents passed or the parents went to prison because they did something illegal.

The Truth is the way to go IMO.

Kids are really confused and I think it comes from society more than Birth.

The ones that truly state they were born that way should really be prepared to prove it IMO. I really think it's more of a choice that you make during your youth and that as you grow up you turn towards people who have the same interests as you and then sex begins to play a role in your life.

There is no more proof that you were born Gay as that you were born to be celibate or to get married and have 12 kids. It's a choice. Always will be a choice.

I seriously doubt that there will ever be proof that People are Born that way and that's not to say that I'm not open to it. I just would like some real documented proof where we could actually see scientific results that could show legitimate proof. Then some theories to deal with your social stigmas can be taught legitimately.

Mongo
6/28/2011, 03:27 PM
Pat blows penis all the time, and he is married. he just rilly rilly likes penis

OUMallen
6/28/2011, 03:27 PM
NO I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!

:(

DIB
6/28/2011, 03:28 PM
I agree. It can hurt more than just one person. My point is....if it could have been avoided....why not? If you are unsure and wanted to have some proof to your feelings....wouldn't it be nice to know?

If they had a choice, they probably wouldn't become gay and hurt the people they love. Are you saying that you want genetic proof before you come out of the closet and leave your family?

Mississippi Sooner
6/28/2011, 03:28 PM
If the baby pops out and says, "Taaa-Daaa!!" He's probably gay.

NormanPride
6/28/2011, 03:29 PM
I agree. It can hurt more than just one person. My point is....if it could have been avoided....why not? If you are unsure and wanted to have some proof to your feelings....wouldn't it be nice to know?
People are weak, ST. I'd imagine those that are in that situation are lying because they're afraid of their own feelings. They're afraid the friendships they've built up over their life will be shattered. They're afraid they'll lose their jobs to bigotry. They're afraid their lies will be found out so they lie more.

Lying to your friends is a sign that you do not trust them.

The
6/28/2011, 03:29 PM
If they had a choice, they probably wouldn't become gay and hurt the people they love. Are you saying that you want genetic proof before you come out of the closet and leave your family?

Probably the easier test is if looking at men gives you a boner.

Pretty hard to argue with that.

DIB
6/28/2011, 03:30 PM

When I look at dudes, I get a broner. No homo

NormanPride
6/28/2011, 03:31 PM

What if looking at a well manicured lawn gives you a slight chub?

The
6/28/2011, 03:32 PM
When I look at dudes, I get a broner. No homo

To paraphrase for the local vernacular:

I told him, "We're all gay, buddy. It's just to what extent are you gay." He says, "That's bull****, man, I ain't gay at all!" I said, "Yes, you are and I'll prove it." He says, "Fine, prove it." I said to him, "All right- do you like porn?" He says, "Yeah, I love porn, you know that." I said, "Do you only watch two women together?" He said, "Naw, I watch a man and a woman make love." I said, "OK, do you want the guy to have a tiny, half-flaccid penis?" He said, "Naw, man, I like big, hard, throbbing co- (stunned pause) ...I did not know that about myself."

3rdgensooner
6/28/2011, 03:32 PM
When I look at dudes, I get a broner. No homoAny dude? Like the large hairy man in the wife beater? Or only the buff well-dressed ones?

The
6/28/2011, 03:33 PM
Any dude? Like the large hairy man in the wife beater? Or only the buff well-dressed ones?

What is it with you and your hatred of bears?

dynersooner
6/28/2011, 03:33 PM
and whaaaaaaaaaaaaats the deal with all those gay pre-schoolers? I mean dont they know how to match their sippy cups with their blankies???

crawfish
6/28/2011, 03:34 PM

I know that some of my friends went through a living hell growing up in Oklahoma because of how they chose to dress (not gay, but goth or new wave, etc). Were they born to dress that way?

MR2-Sooner86
http://www.gay-test.com/images/you-might-be-gay/gay-test.jpg

3rdgensooner
What is it with you and your hatred of bears?I don't mind bears, as long as they bearscape.

The
6/28/2011, 03:35 PM
I don't mind bears, as long as they bearscape.

That defeats the porpoise of beardom.

NormanPride
6/28/2011, 03:36 PM
The living hell that my Poke friends went through growing up Pokes in Oklahoma convinces me that they didn't choose to be Pokes. If they could have avoided the physical and psychology abuse that they endured because of their fandom by "choosing" to be Sooners, I can assure you that they would have.

:stunned:

achiro
6/28/2011, 03:37 PM
Is hetero a choice?
Is pedophilia a choice? (no I'm not comparing homosexuality to pedophilia...at all)

I think that everyone has a choice as to who they love and who they have sex with. When someone gets married, it doesn't mean that they won't ever be attracted to anyone else again but most people take a vow when they get married. Many make the choice to honor that vow.

3rdgensooner
6/28/2011, 03:37 PM
That defeats the porpoise of beardom.I take pride in my tolerance for diversity, but I cannot endorse interspecies mating.

SpankyNek
6/28/2011, 03:51 PM
Is pedophilia a choice? (no I'm not comparing homosexuality to pedophilia...at all)

I think that everyone has a choice as to who they love and who they have sex with. When someone gets married, it doesn't mean that they won't ever be attracted to anyone else again but most people take a vow when they get married. Many make the choice to honor that vow.

But, if true, why would someone make that choice?

Are we all in danger of a weak moment?

Never gotten a bone for a dude, myself.

crawfish
6/28/2011, 03:53 PM

It may not be in the same way homosexuality isn't. Both are likely based on genetic predispositions of various strength which are activated or not based on environmental stimuli. We are predisposed to all sorts of behavior - some good, some neutral and some bad. The pro-gay argument has to be much more than "born this way", or its implications are pretty frightening for society.

dynersooner
6/28/2011, 03:53 PM
srsly, is OP coming out of the closet, or are we all just engaged in the biggest internet circle jerk of all time???

stop with the attn whore antics, and just make your announcement already!!!

(i have a very important theater performance to attend with my wife)

Mongo
6/28/2011, 03:55 PM
srsly, is OP coming out of the closet, or are we all just engaged in the biggest internet circle jerk of all time???

stop with the attn whore antics, and just make your announcement already!!!

(i have a very important theater performance to attend with my wife)

DONT SAY CIRCLE JERK IN A HOMO THREAD!!!!!

DIB
6/28/2011, 04:00 PM
It may not be in the same way homosexuality isn't. Both are likely based on genetic predispositions of various strength which are activated or not based on environmental stimuli. We are predisposed to all sorts of behavior - some good, some neutral and some bad. The pro-gay argument has to be much more than "born this way", or its implications are pretty frightening for society.

I am not arguing for or against homosexuality. I am merely stating that anecdotal evidence seems to point to homosexuality as being something someone is born with and not a choice.

Also, ST is clearly gay and having trouble coming to terms with it.

Also also, ST may be bat**** insane.

DIB
6/28/2011, 04:01 PM
DONT SAY CIRCLE JERK IN A HOMO THREAD!!!!!

STOP TRYING TO SPREAD YOUR SUPER AIDS TO ALL THE HOMOSEX!!!!

Edit: I mean Turbo AIDS

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 04:11 PM
I am not arguing for or against homosexuality. I am merely stating that anecdotal evidence seems to point to homosexuality as being something someone is born with and not a choice.

Also, ST is clearly gay and having trouble coming to terms with it.

Also also, ST may be bat**** insane.

Please don't use my thread to insult the gays. I could be wrong. I just think it's proper to push for proof.

Claiming that I am gay and having trouble coming to terms with it is an insult to gay people.

You have no proof that anyone is born gay or insane and I dare say your tossing around insults on this board is really more evidence of your own cover up of your true sexuality.

Jammin'
6/28/2011, 04:14 PM
Please don't use my thread to insult the gays. I could be wrong. I just think it's proper to push for proof.

Claiming that I am gay and having trouble coming to terms with it is an insult to gay people.

You have no proof that anyone is born gay or insane and I dare say your tossing around insults on this board is really more evidence of your own cover up of your true sexuality.

DIB's never backed down from the fact that he will take it in the ***, hard.

Mongo
6/28/2011, 04:14 PM
everyone already knows DIB is a fag

The
6/28/2011, 04:15 PM

A couple of articles have been posted supporting inherited sexuality.

Common sense tells you sexuality is inherited.

Your posting in this thread seems to be indicative of homosexual tendencies.

Seriously.

Breadburner
6/28/2011, 04:15 PM
http://static.flickr.com/3503/3882208204_0ee5f09d5b_z.jpg

3rdgensooner
6/28/2011, 04:22 PM
and I dare say I don't have proof, but I think only the gays use that phrase.

NormanPride
6/28/2011, 04:26 PM

Actually, studies have shown that psychopaths have a smaller "conscience" center of the bran. They cannot physically care enough about other people to act in their interests. The ironic thing is that this proclivity towards selfish thinking often leads them "further" in life than their conscientious peers.

We are, most likely, a nation controlled by psychopaths.

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 04:39 PM
You...have never actually met a real gay person, have you?

Yep....your absolutely right.....never met a one.

NormanPride
6/28/2011, 04:42 PM
I was at the Tulsa Pride Parade during Tulsa Tough, and there were a lot of fun costumes. Nothing worse than at any other parade.

Well, with the exception of the condoms attached to mardi gras beads. That was new.

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 04:43 PM
I don't have proof, but I think only the gays use that phrase.

I'm sure you have just insulted every Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter Fan in the World.

Nice job

Jammin'
6/28/2011, 04:45 PM
I'm sure you have just insulted every Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter Fan in the World.

Nice job

3g, you now have your proof.

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 04:46 PM
I was at the Tulsa Pride Parade during Tulsa Tough, and there were a lot of fun costumes. Nothing worse than at any other parade.

Well, with the exception of the condoms attached to mardi gras beads. That was new.

Again.....it's just an attempt to be noticed when they do this stuff....i just think they could be a bit more conscience of other people's kids who were down there trying to enjoy the Biking event instead of make it "ALL ABOUT THEM". :D

3rdgensooner
6/28/2011, 04:48 PM

Nice jobSo you consider "gay" a pejorative?

Are you self-flagellating?

NormanPride
6/28/2011, 04:48 PM
All the kids I saw there thought they were goofy and fun. They handed out candy as well...

I think it's a vocal minority that do what you're talking about. But every group has those people. We should no more define them by the idiots than Christians should be defined by Westboro.

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 05:22 PM
I'll disagree with you. You are talking about a group of people's right of speech and I'm speaking of someone being lewd crude and socially unacceptable in public. You can't compare the Bike event to the funeral of a fallen soldier. The Westboro Folks were removed and told where they would need to stand to avoid being arrested.

The Folks with condoms on their costumes got free reign to parade in public and assure that many of us won't attend again with our kids. If things like this are going to continue in Downtown Tulsa.....there is little reason for many of us to support The Drillers, The BOK Center, Mayfest or any of the other events that take place downtown.

All I'm asking is they have a little class and if they want to dress in spandex and beads fine. But if they want to dress up with sexual oriented toys, Condoms and anal lube containers....they go pay to have their own event and ask the City Counsel for a Gay Day Parade instead of continue to Flash Mob event's many folks have put huge money into to help Tulsa promote running, biking, Baseball, Concerts.....etc.

Rocky Horror was at least done with some taste. If a guy dresses in stilettos and fishnet stockings it's funny. If he puts on a 12" Dildo on his face I think he's looking to have some trouble and ought to be told to remove it and ticketed.

I'm not trying to make him or her a sexual predator...I'm trying to make them use some sense when they are in public and have some respect for their fellow Man and Woman. I don't think that's to much to ask for.

NormanPride
6/28/2011, 05:36 PM
I actually don't think I agree with a single statement you made there.

1) The condoms were handouts. They were on beads and given to adults.
2) Nobody had lewd costumes. They were Halloween costumes.
3) It's a gay pride parade, and was advertised as such. There were other events that you could bring your kids to.
4) You show Rocky Horror to your kids and complain about gay pride parades? Or am I missing something?
5) Westboro shows up at more than just funerals. They were on the OU campus several times while I was there. You never saw gay groups do this (though the anti-fur brigade did it once).

jumperstop
6/28/2011, 05:40 PM
I'll disagree with you. You are talking about a group of people's right of speech and I'm speaking of someone being lewd crude and socially unacceptable in public. You can't compare the Bike event to the funeral of a fallen soldier. The Westboro Folks were removed and told where they would need to stand to avoid being arrested.

The Folks with condoms on their costumes got free reign to parade in public and assure that many of us won't attend again with our kids. If things like this are going to continue in Downtown Tulsa.....there is little reason for many of us to support The Drillers, The BOK Center, Mayfest or any of the other events that take place downtown.

All I'm asking is they have a little class and if they want to dress in spandex and beads fine. But if they want to dress up with sexual oriented toys, Condoms and anal lube containers....they go pay to have their own event and ask the City Counsel for a Gay Day Parade instead of continue to Flash Mob event's many folks have put huge money into to help Tulsa promote running, biking, Baseball, Concerts.....etc.

Rocky Horror was at least done with some taste. If a guy dresses in stilettos and fishnet stockings it's funny. If he puts on a 12" Dildo on his face I think he's looking to have some trouble and ought to be told to remove it and ticketed.

I'm not trying to make him or her a sexual predator...I'm trying to make them use some sense when they are in public and have some respect for their fellow Man and Woman. I don't think that's to much to ask for.

I think the same thing when straight people wear offense shirts with straight sexual jokes. You seem to have a problem more so with them being gay and doing this and not the fact that they are just being innappropriate in public. People of any sexual orientation do stupid **** that's not for childrens eyes in public, it's how things are. A lot of people are selfish whether gay or straight.

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 05:41 PM
Well now you are gonna get all reporter on me and start actually telling the real facts.

LMAO!

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 05:45 PM
I think the same thing when straight people wear offense shirts with straight sexual jokes. You seem to have a problem more so with them being gay and doing this and not the fact that they are just being innappropriate in public. People of any sexual orientation do stupid **** that's not for childrens eyes in public, it's how things are. A lot of people are selfish whether gay or straight.

And I think it's time to do something about it. People have lost their mind with all this "It's my right to do this and that...."

You are gonna try and make this about me when it's me that doesn't spend my time supporting these events any longer.

You as a business owner reserve the right to require proper attire in your business and you the Public have a right to require appropriate attire in public. If what I said wasn't true....everyone who felt they wanted to go naked would do so.

I also reserve the right to complain about it in public....which if I see any of you dildo wearers in public I will take a picture of you and post it on the internet.

soonerchk
6/28/2011, 05:46 PM

Because that's loving concern???

soonerchk
6/28/2011, 05:49 PM
Oh, and I'm totally reconsidering my sexuality now because I find myself deeply attracted to The, DIB, and 3G's collective brains. Just want to roll all around in them naked..

Or maybe I'm a zombie?

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 05:50 PM
Because that's loving concern???

I don't understand.

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 05:51 PM
Oh, and I'm totally reconsidering my sexuality now because I find myself deeply attracted to The, DIB, and 3G's collective brains. Just want to roll all around in them naked..

Or maybe I'm a zombie?

So you are gonna have an Addadictomy?

soonerchk
6/28/2011, 05:51 PM
I don't understand.

deNed.

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 05:52 PM
deNed.

Pfffft

Ctina
6/28/2011, 05:54 PM
Your argument about people who come out when they are older does not apply as much as it used to. Being gay is much more accepted than it was in previous generations where people would repress their feelings and try to live a so called "normal" life. The days of people getting married and living a hetero life for 20 years before coming out are most likely over.

Side note: I went dancing at the gay club last month. The most outrageously dressed people there was couple made up of a male and female. The dude was dressed in his underwear and a cape, the girl was dressed like a dominatrix. With the exception of the male version of Girls Gone Wild playing on the TV screens, it was a pretty normal night at a dance club.

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 05:58 PM
It wasn't really an argument....it was a question and then folks started getting defensive and trying to make me a bad guy for asking the question and then when I said that some people do things that make me uncomfortable to take my kids in public.....they started defending the right to expose genitals to children.

I'm not sure I really started this to argue with folks....just really ask if there was proof people were born gay. Again if they have it...spit it out?

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 06:00 PM
I'm collecting views now. SPEK is so overrated.

MR2-Sooner86
6/28/2011, 06:07 PM
Oh, and I'm totally reconsidering my sexuality now because I find myself deeply attracted to ... 3G ... Just want to roll all around in her naked..

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Ctina
6/28/2011, 06:10 PM
And how often do you run into people wearing dildos on their faces without warning? Compare that to how often you hear loud rednecks cussing out loud in public. Which is worse? Should we devise a test for the redneck gene or should you just stay at home if you are really concerned about your children being exposed to any type of lifestyle that is alternative to your own and may cause your kids to ask you questions? Turn the tv, radio, and internet off also. I never see behavior from gay people that could be considered offensive unless someone is extremely homophobic unless I were to go looking for it.

Personally, I am not prone to offense unless it is some thing that could cause actual harm like leaving a pet in a car or something like that.

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 06:13 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/403979/0_61_320_Simmons2.jpg

You tell me. Do you think that there ever was any doubt this guy was going to be anything other than Fabulous?

I didn't grow up with him.

I do know this guy went to my School though....

http://img.listal.com/image/99934/600full-tony-randall.jpg

but so did this guy....

http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/hk/kv/va/goldberg89.jpg

And when he was a kid....this guy went to where I went to Jr. High for awhile and I think he ended up at Rogers with Gary Busey. The rest is history for them....

http://www.mazeppa.com/Mazeppa8.gif

soonerchk
6/28/2011, 06:19 PM
The one in the middle looks like Billy Goldberg, and I can assure you that he isn't gay.

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 06:22 PM
The one in the middle looks like Billy Goldberg, and I can assure you that he isn't gay.

Maybe he just found out? The cat could be a kind of sign....

87sooner
6/28/2011, 06:24 PM

no....there is NO scientific proof anyone is born gay...
and we know how important scientific proof is to some people for some things......but not this.....because it's more important that gayness starts at birth...u know...cuz that makes it better...

jumperstop
6/28/2011, 06:24 PM
Maybe he just found out? The cat could be a kind of sign....

Having a cat makes you gay? :confused:

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 06:25 PM
no....there is NO scientific proof anyone is born gay...
and we know how important scientific proof is to some people for some things......but not this..

So it doesn't matter to you if you could take a test and find out you definitely should have moved to Austin?

Mongo
6/28/2011, 06:28 PM

you slung leg his way, didnt you?

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 06:31 PM
you slung leg his way, didnt you?

:pop:

jk the sooner fan
6/28/2011, 06:42 PM
some of my best friends are gay

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 06:44 PM
some of my best friends are gay
lol

Do they know it yet? I'll let you decide what it means.
:D

rs.soonerfans
6/28/2011, 07:42 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5101/5693251054_9ec2379c23.jpg

This man is gayer than Liberace and Elton John singing show tunes naked in a bath house.

C&CDean
6/28/2011, 08:19 PM
Too bad the rs fag is perma toast. 49 posts in. Could be a record?

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 09:07 PM
I actually don't think I agree with a single statement you made there.

3) It's a gay pride parade, and was advertised as such. There were other events that you could bring your kids to.

The Saint Francis Tulsa Tough is a three day cycling festival designed to promote fitness and healthy lifestyles while showcasing the beautiful city of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Tulsa Tough offers events and spectating opportunities for everyone with professional and amateur races, recreational and tour rides, live music and vendors in one action packed weekend. The Saint Francis Tulsa Tough is set to roll June 10, 11 and 12, 2011.
http://www.tulsatough.com/

The Festival was not a Gay Pride Parade....

Saint Francis Tulsa Tough is a family friendly event. Most importantly it’s a completely unique way to experience Tulsa and it’s unique local vendors, exhibitors and artisans.

We have kids activities, family rides, and one giant street festival for three days straight. Saint Francis Tulsa Tough’s “Cry Baby Hill” on Sunday has developed into an experience you don’t want to miss.

Bring the family, a cooler and enjoy the event that was selected as Oklahoman of the Year.

Kids activities include the kids race on Saturday at 3:25pm in the Brady District and the Lobeck-Taylor Family Foundation Townie Ride on Sunday at 2pm at 13th and Riverside.

The Gay Pride Parade did indeed happen on June 11th and was more than likely done to piggy back the Tulsa Tough event and hopefully bring in more money by causing confusion.

I think I will stay more actively involved in opposing the City Counsel on overlapping events in the same area especially when one is definitely having theirs to piggy back the other which was a 3 day event.

It's easy to see IMO that the Pride thing was a very well organized attempt to bring them more attention than they would have gotten without the Tulsa Tough Event taking place.

Pretty sad that you are defending something that should have gotten it's own date. Again....if they would stay a bit low key instead of as flamboyant with lewd costumes I think I wouldn't have even made this connection and looked to oppose it in the future.

http://www.okeq.org/calendar-events/tulsa-pride-2011/

OUMallen
6/29/2011, 08:51 AM

The Gay Pride Parade did indeed happen on June 11th and was more than likely done to piggy back the Tulsa Tough event and hopefully bring in more money by causing confusion.

I think I will stay more actively involved in opposing the City Counsel on overlapping events in the same area especially when one is definitely having theirs to piggy back the other which was a 3 day event.

It's easy to see IMO that the Pride thing was a very well organized attempt to bring them more attention than they would have gotten without the Tulsa Tough Event taking place.

Pretty sad that you are defending something that should have gotten it's own date. Again....if they would stay a bit low key instead of as flamboyant with lewd costumes I think I wouldn't have even made this connection and looked to oppose it in the future.

They can wear whatever they want, and don't be so paranoid. You think they intentionally picked the weekend to piggyback?

How about the Tulsa Tough thing doesn't piggyback the gay pride weekend? As an FYI, almost every metro in the country had its gay pride rally last weekend or the weekend before. There are only so many weekends in the summer to schedule events.

DIB
6/29/2011, 12:58 PM
It's cute that you got your boyfriend to come through and ban/infract all the meanie pantses that pointed out your insanity and hypocrisy.

The
6/29/2011, 01:13 PM
It's cute that you got your boyfriend to come through and ban/infract all the meanie pantses that pointed out your insanity and hypocrisy.
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif is the new "Spek Jihaad".

3rdgensooner
6/29/2011, 01:15 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif is the new "Spek Jihaad".reported

soonerchk
6/29/2011, 01:15 PM
I'd like him banned for implying that Billy is now or was in the past, gay.

Mongo
6/29/2011, 01:16 PM
I'd like him banned for implying that Billy is now or was in the past, gay.

you never answered my question about that

soonerchk
6/29/2011, 01:18 PM
I must have had you on ignore.

Mongo
6/29/2011, 01:19 PM
I must have had you on ignore.

LIAR!!!!

olevetonahill
6/29/2011, 01:31 PM

That Dean is such a girly man , he cant do a thing unless ST tells him to.:rolleyes:

The
6/29/2011, 01:33 PM
That Dean is such a girly man , he cant do a thing unless ST tells him to.:rolleyes:
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gifbait.

olevetonahill
6/29/2011, 01:35 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gifbait.

**** off dip ****.:D

NormanPride
6/29/2011, 01:47 PM

100% wrong. They had the parade there because they paid off the building they have and didn't have any money left over to rent Memorial Park.

And again. :les: THERE WERE NO LEWD COSTUMES. THE KIDS WERE HAPPY AND SMILING AND THERE WAS CANDY AND THE GHOSTBUSTERMOBILE BROKE DOWN AND THE NICE ROLLER DERBY GIRLS PUSHED IT TO THE SIDE AND EVERYONE LAUGHED.

OutlandTrophy
6/29/2011, 01:50 PM
Definition of IGNORANT
1a : destitute of knowledge or education <an ignorant society>; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified <parents ignorant of modern mathematics> b : resulting from or showing lack of knowledge or intelligence <ignorant errors>
2: unaware, uninformed
— ig·no·rant·ly adverb
— ig·no·rant·ness noun
See ignorant defined for English-language learners »
See ignorant defined for kids »
Examples of IGNORANT
He is an ignorant old racist.
She was ignorant about the dangers of the drug.
It was an ignorant mistake.
… the World Series of the wild-card era is the pull of a slot-machine lever, a game of chance ignorant of form. Regularly populated now with second-place clubs or flavor-of-the-month teams more than dominant regular-season franchises … —Tom Verducci, Sports Illustrated, 30 Oct. 2006
That may be especially true for today's … 13-year-olds, whose own moms and dads grew up largely ignorant of car seats, bike helmets, antibacterial soaps and childproof locks … —Nancy Gibbs, Time, 8 Aug. 2005
The joke is that the film was not his work. To refer to a producer's oeuvre is, at least to me, as ignorant as to refer to the oeuvre of a stockbroker. —David Mamet, Jafsie and John Henry: Essays, 1999
[+]more[-]hide
Origin of IGNORANT
(see ignore)
First Known Use: 14th century
Related to IGNORANT
Synonyms: analphabetic, benighted, dark, illiterate, nonliterate, rude, simple, uneducated, uninstructed, unlearned, unlettered, unread, unschooled, untaught, untutored

dynersooner
6/29/2011, 01:56 PM
i dont have time to go thru all these posts.

could someone just link the post where greg finally admitted he likes dudes?

tia.

OU_Sooners75
6/29/2011, 02:17 PM
Seems like some of the noobs are jealous of Greg's popularity here...LOL

Whodthunkit that it seems to be the same noobs for everything?

NormanPride
6/29/2011, 02:19 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001825685/848906666_NotAgain_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

soonerchk
6/29/2011, 02:45 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001825685/848906666_NotAgain_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

YAY, retreads!!!

dynersooner
6/29/2011, 03:07 PM
YAY, retreads!!!

and you know how the old saying goes... you cant spell retreads without dumbfcukingidiotposterscarryingonaboutbeinggay.

3rdgensooner
6/29/2011, 03:14 PM
and you know how the old saying goes... you cant spell retreads without dumbfcukingidiotposterscarryingonaboutbeinggay.
^^ gay

soonervegas
6/29/2011, 03:25 PM
I just want to know what's "gayer"....a guy's hot pork in your trunk or affliction t-shirts.

The
6/29/2011, 03:25 PM
I just want to know what's "gayer"....a guy's hot pork in your trunk or affliction t-shirts.

Good question.

soonerchk
6/29/2011, 03:26 PM

Affliction t-shirts. You're totally gay for not knowing that.

Jammin'
6/29/2011, 03:27 PM
vegas is where the lower class gays retire. true story.

The
6/29/2011, 03:34 PM
Affliction t-shirts. You're totally gay for not knowing that.
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif
Personal attack on member.

soonerchk
6/29/2011, 03:39 PM
Personal attack on member.

Who?

The
6/29/2011, 03:40 PM
Who?

Hell if I know. I had 4 Glenlivets for lunch.

soonerchk
6/29/2011, 03:42 PM
Hell if I know. I had 4 Glenlivets for lunch.

What happened with the 5th one?

The
6/29/2011, 03:43 PM
What happened with the 5th one?

Working on it now.

soonerchk
6/29/2011, 03:43 PM
Where are your shoes right now?

NormanPride
6/29/2011, 03:44 PM
I would rather have Drambuie for lunch...

The
6/29/2011, 03:44 PM
Where are your shoes right now?

The Jeep.

3rdgensooner
6/29/2011, 03:46 PM
Personal attack on member.You said member. That's super gay.

soonerchk
Is it on fire?

The Jeep, not the Member.

The
You said member. That's super gay.
Iknowright?

Is it on fire?
Probably.

NormanPride
6/29/2011, 03:49 PM
Are you all in Tulsa? If so, I want to know when you drive so I can stay off the road.

StoopTroup
6/29/2011, 03:49 PM
100% wrong. They had the parade there because they paid off the building they have and didn't have any money left over to rent Memorial Park.

And again. :les: THERE WERE NO LEWD COSTUMES. THE KIDS WERE HAPPY AND SMILING AND THERE WAS CANDY AND THE GHOSTBUSTERMOBILE BROKE DOWN AND THE NICE ROLLER DERBY GIRLS PUSHED IT TO THE SIDE AND EVERYONE LAUGHED.

Again....you keep on cleaning up the story as this goes on.

It started out with Condoms and now it's a child daycare environment.

LOL

soonerchk
6/29/2011, 03:50 PM
Are you all in Tulsa? If so, I want to know when you drive so I can stay off the road.

The isn't allowed here after he marched around Saturday with a gold dildo glued to his forehead while handing out condoms to 4 year olds.

The
6/29/2011, 03:50 PM

People don't drive in Tulsa.

They dodge potholes.

The isn't allowed here after he marched around Saturday with a gold dildo glued to his forehead while handing out condoms to 4 year olds.

I was a pretty unicorn.

NormanPride
6/29/2011, 03:51 PM
I said in the first post! There were condoms on mardi gras beads that they handed out. That was all! You read like a vacuum cleaner! And no, I don't know how vacuum cleaners read.

Jammin'
6/29/2011, 03:51 PM
People don't drive in Tulsa.

They dodge potholes.

I was a pretty unicorn.

And opus's's.

On Edit: Opui?

StoopTroup
6/29/2011, 03:52 PM

What the hell are you talking about?

3rdgensooner
I said in the first post! There were condoms on mardi gras beads that they handed out. That was all! You read like a vacuum cleaner! And no, I don't know how vacuum cleaners read.Like a sieve?

NormanPride
As long as I'm safe from The careening about on my pristine Tulsa potholes.

The
6/29/2011, 03:53 PM
I said in the first post! There were condoms on mardi gras beads that they handed out. That was all! You read like a vacuum cleaner! And no, I don't know how vacuum cleaners read.

But Jesus wants us to hate gays. Norman, why won't you snuggle up with Jesus and let him love you by hating the gays?

NormanPride
Like a sieve?
More like a dog drinking water from a bowl, where most of the water gets everywhere but the dog's mouth.

The
As long as I'm safe from The careening about on my pristine Tulsa potholes.

No one expects me.

Jammin'
6/29/2011, 03:54 PM
But Jesus wants us to hate gays. Norman, why won't you snuggle up with Jesus and let him love you by hating the gays?

Get "Hot for Jesus" Norman. Just like Bachmann.

3rdgensooner
6/29/2011, 03:54 PM
And opus's's.

On Edit: Opui? Opi?
Like alumni?

He would make a cute Opi

87sooner
6/29/2011, 03:55 PM

is that what you believe?
or are you just being your usual ****** self?

dynersooner
6/29/2011, 03:56 PM

hes talking about your boyfriend, i believe.

im still mad no one will link the post where you finally came out of the closet.

sadface...

btw, Teh, Carl Lewis is going to be at Sepc's in Houston on Friday from 2-4. wanna go, again???

Jammin'
6/29/2011, 03:56 PM
Opi?
Like alumni?

He would make a cute Opi

I like Opi.

So it has been written, So let it be.

The
6/29/2011, 03:59 PM
is that what you believe?
or are you just being your usual ****** self?
Post Reported. Personal Attack on a Member.

btw, Teh, Carl Lewis is going to be at Sepc's in Houston on Friday from 2-4. wanna go, again???

Friday's no good for me. Can you tell him to wait around until Sunday? I'm in if that is the case.

I like Opi.

So it has been written, So let it be.
http://marriageconfessions.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/andygriffithshowronniehowardasopiet.jpg

87sooner
6/29/2011, 04:00 PM
Post Reported. Personal Attack on a Member.

thanks for confirming my hunch....

The
6/29/2011, 04:03 PM
thanks for confirming my hunch....
http://www.pavilionboards.com/forum/images/smilies/hunchback.jpg

You're welcome.

soonerchk
6/29/2011, 04:05 PM
DRINK MOAR!

The
6/29/2011, 04:08 PM
DRINK MOAR!

You just want me to get naked again.

I'm on to you.

StoopTroup
6/29/2011, 04:19 PM
hes talking about your boyfriend, i believe.

im still mad no one will link the post where you finally came out of the closet.

sadface...

soonerchk
6/29/2011, 04:20 PM
You just want me to get naked again.

I'm on to you.

What are you wearing?

StoopTroup
6/29/2011, 04:20 PM

^^ gay

Wow.

The
6/29/2011, 04:22 PM
Wow.

You wearin' out the ole http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif right about now?

SoonerStormchaser
6/29/2011, 04:34 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/picard_wtf_RE_DONT_QUESTION-s300x266-71337.jpg

SoonerStormchaser
6/29/2011, 04:35 PM

http://www.dallasdancemusic.com/photos/data/500/gay_called.jpg

fadada1
6/29/2011, 04:37 PM
I always seek out soonerfans.com when I am trying to get factual and scientific answers to provocative questions.

DUH....

;) :D

Ctina
6/29/2011, 04:55 PM

You keep saying that, but he keeps saying there were unicorns there, I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE! RABBLE-RABBLE!! UNICORNS ARE AWESOME!

Sucky?

NormanPride
6/29/2011, 04:57 PM
YES

StoopTroup
6/29/2011, 05:06 PM
You wearin' out the ole http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif right about now?

Huh?

StoopTroup
6/29/2011, 05:08 PM
http://www.dallasdancemusic.com/photos/data/500/gay_called.jpg

I know. It's quite amazing huh?

NormanPride
6/29/2011, 05:09 PM
ST, I think the one thing you should garner from this amazing thread you have produced is that vacuum cleaners read horribly, and everyone is gay just like everyone is racist.

StoopTroup
6/29/2011, 05:15 PM
ST, I think the one thing you should garner from this amazing thread you have produced is that vacuum cleaners read horribly, and everyone is gay just like everyone is racist.

It's a lot more than that.....

This has been one of the most revealing threads and it started with just a very simply question and has turned into such a cluster**** by some folks that they got themselves banned.

Amazing.

It does prove though that you make a choice to post on a message board and you weren't born to do it.

tommieharris91
6/29/2011, 05:33 PM
Apparently, Stoop is a big fan of the Amarillo Sox...

http://www.joshwoodtx.com/images/amarilloinappropriatesox.jpg

soonerchk
6/29/2011, 05:35 PM
Apparently, Stoop is a big fan of the Amarillo Sox...

http://www.joshwoodtx.com/images/amarilloinappropriatesox.jpg

GETOFF MY FACESPACE!!!!!

StoopTroup
6/29/2011, 06:34 PM
I have a substantially large toe....and have recently purchased a Toe Truck.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1076/1400738434_feeb4ff386.jpg

dynersooner
6/30/2011, 07:46 AM
Wow.

i know. 3g should be moar sensitive to your people. borderline pejorative use of that word, huh? i think we should let her slide this time.

The
6/30/2011, 10:40 AM
Relevant:

Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal? (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

And the answer apparently is yes.

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 12:41 PM
Relevant:

Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal? (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014)

I guess you are working through some of your issues finally.

Lets us know how we cant help.

The
6/30/2011, 12:46 PM
I guess you are working through some of your issues finally.

Lets us know how we cant help.

Shakadoodoo
6/30/2011, 12:55 PM
Relevant:

If i do not want to be around gang members does that make me gangaphobic?

If I do not want to be around negative people does it make me negativaphobic?

Just because someone does not want to be around gay people does not make them scared of them. Maybe they would just rather not be in that environment because they have nothing in common.

jk the sooner fan
6/30/2011, 12:57 PM
i dont approve of, nor understand the gay lifestyle but it doesnt preclude me from being around them

are you worried it might rub off on you or something?

3rdgensooner
6/30/2011, 12:57 PM
i dont approve of, nor understand the gay lifestyle but it doesnt preclude me from being around them

are you worried it might rub off on you or something?It is quite contagious.

87sooner
6/30/2011, 01:02 PM
If i do not want to be around gang members does that make me gangaphobic?

If I do not want to be around negative people does it make me negativaphobic?

Just because someone does not want to be around gay people does not make them scared of them. Maybe they would just rather not be in that environment because they have nothing in common.

it's an effective tactic...
no one wants to be labeled....
call someone a nazi or a racist and watch what happens...
homos have learned to take advantage of that tactic...
me? call me whatever you like....i don't gas....

Shakadoodoo
6/30/2011, 01:03 PM

are you worried it might rub off on you or something?

Not at all. And I do not mind being around gay people (except the flamboyant ones that make it a point to push their homosexuality on you). But even though I do not agree with homosexuality I would fight for their right to be who they wanted to be. Just don't push it to impressionable kids like it is cool to be gay.

jk the sooner fan
6/30/2011, 01:06 PM
It is quite contagious.

http://www.talknerdytomelover.com/storage/Sour-Face.jpg

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 01:09 PM
Not at all. And I do not mind being around gay people (except the flamboyant ones that make it a point to push their homosexuality on you). But even though I do not agree with homosexuality I would fight for their right to be who they wanted to be. Just don't push it to impressionable kids like it is cool to be gay.

You're the second person to say this. WTF is wrong with you people? Did I miss an entire era in human history where sucking dick made someone cool?

SpankyNek
6/30/2011, 01:13 PM
You're the second person to say this. WTF is wrong with you people? Did I miss an entire era in human history where sucking dick made someone cool?

Look fellas, I know that we have this whole machismo thing going on, but have any of you ever thought about the clout you could obtain by joining the choir?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_u9vdPrxE1Jg/TEn550-ANpI/AAAAAAAAAKs/pY0SzTWJzqU/S1600-R/coach-pirates.gif

87sooner
6/30/2011, 01:13 PM

"cool" may be going a bit far...
but normal/natural is the agenda...
and "they" intend to start early...
problem in 2nd grade math book in public school....if bob and steve take their two children to the movies.......

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 01:15 PM
"cool" may be going a bit far...
but normal/natural is the agenda...
and "they" intend to start early...
problem in 2nd grade math book in public school....if bob and steve take their two children to the movies.......

Homosexuals shouldn't be treated like normal people? Noted.

The
6/30/2011, 01:16 PM
What we need to do is keep impressionable young kids away from religion.

That **** is really dangerous.

87sooner
6/30/2011, 01:18 PM
What we need to do is keep impressionable young kids away from religion.

That **** is really dangerous.

yup...look what it did to you..
you should have been raise by a couple of pedophile homos...you would have turned out better..

Thaumaturge
6/30/2011, 01:20 PM

Assuming you have nothing in common with a gay person just because they are gay is quite the leap. There are, in fact, a lot of words with which one might be inclined to describe such a leap.

JohnnyMack
6/30/2011, 01:20 PM
Lock up the gays. Put 'em on an island. Starve 'em out.

The
6/30/2011, 01:21 PM
yup...look what it did to you..
you should have been raise by a couple of pedophile homos...you would have turned out better..

You're awful hateful and vicious for a "Blessed are teh Meek" kinda guy.