PDA

View Full Version : Is there actual proof

Pages : 1 [2]

3rdgensooner
6/30/2011, 01:22 PM
Lock up the gays. Put 'em on an island. Starve 'em out.
Isn't that how Australia was populated?

Shakadoodoo
6/30/2011, 01:22 PM
You're the second person to say this. WTF is wrong with you people? Did I miss an entire era in human history where sucking dick made someone cool?

Being in the school system I have seen girls act gay because they think men like it and it is not as unacceptable as men being gay. I have not seen that with males as much and I thing there is a double standard for in play there, but being a gay woman is almost like some sort of a trend. I have counseled young girls that said they acted gay just to get attention. That is no reason to be gay! Plus mainstream media is making it like it is the thing to do.

The
6/30/2011, 01:24 PM
Being in the school system I have seen girls act gay because they think men like it and it is not as unacceptable as men being gay. I have not seen that with males as much and I thing there is a double standard for in play there, but being a gay woman is almost like some sort of a trend. I have counseled young girls that said they acted gay just to get attention. That is no reason to be gay! Plus mainstream media is making it like it is the thing to do.

The majority of women are bi.

Those that aren't are called lesbians.

Shakadoodoo
6/30/2011, 01:25 PM
Assuming you have nothing in common with a gay person just because they are gay is quite the leap. There are, in fact, a lot of words with which one might be inclined to describe such a leap.

I do not shy away from people for any reason. And I know some gay people that are cool and we have good conversations. I have no problem with that. But I am not going to a Gay Club or a hangout where a lot of gay people may be. That is my only point.

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 01:26 PM

That's not and nice all, but I'm pretty sure when two attractive females play naughty with each other that's not called being gay. That's called being awesome.

Shakadoodoo
6/30/2011, 01:28 PM
The majority of women are bi.

Those that aren't are called lesbians.

So your saying most woman are gay - being bi is being gay. Where did you get those figures? Plus, the girls I am speaking about like men but pretend to be bi/gay to be accepted.

Shakadoodoo
6/30/2011, 01:29 PM
That's not and nice all, but I'm pretty sure when two attractive females play naughty with each other that's not called being gay. That's called being awesome.

There goes that double standard kicking in!

3rdgensooner
6/30/2011, 01:30 PM
That's not and nice all, but I'm pretty sure when two attractive females play naughty with each other that's not called being gay. That's called being awesome.I don't understand the first phrase...but it's also called being plesbian.

And it's just another example of the power of the p&ssy.

SpankyNek
6/30/2011, 01:31 PM
So your saying most woman are gay - being bi is being gay. Where did you get those figures? Plus, the girls I am speaking about like men but pretend to be bi/gay to be accepted.

I am confused.

If they "pretend" to be gay by munching carpet against their will, doesn't that make them gay?

I think that having "relations" with another person of the same sex is a pretty good indicator of "gayness" (Regardless of motive)

Maybe she didn't get the straight gene.

87sooner
6/30/2011, 01:34 PM
I am confused.

If they "pretend" to be gay by munching carpet against their will, doesn't that make them gay?

I think that having "relations" with another person of the same sex is a pretty good indicator of "gayness" (Regardless of motive)

a friend's daughter is a college basketball player in the metro area....she told her mom "everyone is doing it just for fun...".....

her sister was married....separated...lived with a woman...and is now back with her husband.....

these women are not gay....but similarly disturbed psychologically..

jk the sooner fan
6/30/2011, 01:35 PM
only some gay people are cool

just like only some hetero people are cool

jk the sooner fan
6/30/2011, 01:35 PM

sigh......

87sooner
6/30/2011, 01:36 PM
You're awful hateful and vicious for a "Blessed are teh Meek" kinda guy.

did i upset you?
did you report me again?
did you cry?

Shakadoodoo
6/30/2011, 01:39 PM
I am confused.

I didn't say they have actually went that far but they may have kissed a girl at a club because a bunch of men were cheering them on. People will do a lot of things to be accepted. Anyone who has worked with kids, especially middle schoolers and high schoolers know how powerful peer pressure can be!

3rdgensooner
6/30/2011, 01:42 PM
sigh......Go on...

The
6/30/2011, 01:42 PM
did i upset you?
did you report me again?
did you cry?

You seem to be on edge.

jk the sooner fan
6/30/2011, 01:43 PM
Go on...

well, i was just recognizing the truthfulness of your statement

there really is no discussion - its a losing argument

"it is what it is"......sometimes its just better to submit....

OUDoc
6/30/2011, 01:44 PM
......sometimes its just better to submit....

You learned that in prison, didn't you?

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 01:45 PM
My Son really hit the nail on the head the other day....

He saw some Gays that were just going around doing their own thing and really acting like the World revolves around their Gayness and he just goes...."Wow....those guys are going around acting like Women".

I think that's the thing that makes me believe that it isn't a Born thing. I've never ever seen kids that as they are growing up even around gays act gay. They are just kids.

jk the sooner fan
6/30/2011, 01:47 PM
i'm pretty sure the gay kids arent out playing with all the others in the neighborhood

they're holed up in their bedroom playing with gender inappropriate toys

SpankyNek
6/30/2011, 01:48 PM
I've never ever seen kids that as they are growing up even around gays act gay. They are just kids.

I guess that shoots the environmental argument to hell.

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 01:49 PM

I don't think that's a fair statement at all

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 01:50 PM
I don't understand the first phrase...but it's also called being plesbian.

Yes, I made a typo. Thank you for your vigilance. I'll blame it on VK being pregnant.

Not that anyone cares, nor should they, but I'm actually a pretty boring, old-fashioned, straight-laced (there's a reason it's not called gay-laced! AMIRYTE?!) white guy when it comes to sexy business. Attention-starved little girls dry humping each other doesn't really excite me. But I also don't think it threatens the survival the human race. We're probably not raising an entire generation of girls that forgets how to make babies. But if 50 years from now everyone is dead, I'll admit I was wrong.

Shakadoodoo
6/30/2011, 01:51 PM

How so - He said it was not a born. What did you decipher his comment to mean? If it is not a born thing then where else would it come from.

87sooner
6/30/2011, 01:52 PM

He saw some Gays that were just going around doing their own thing and really acting like the World revolves around their Gayness and he just goes...."Wow....those guys are going around acting like Women".

I think that's the thing that makes me believe that it isn't a Born thing. I've never ever seen kids that as they are growing up even around gays act gay. They are just kids.

i...otoh...have seen it....
i knew a family....3 boys....
the youngest came to school wearing the cutest matching outfits in grade school.....bleached blonde hair...he was a sight....
2 of the 3 boys now live in san francisco....imagine that.

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 01:58 PM
the youngest came to school wearing the cutest matching outfits in grade school.....bleached blonde hair...he was a sight....

All gay people/only gay people live in San Francisco.

dynersooner
6/30/2011, 01:59 PM

ever seen someone throw off the yoke of oppression? they are pretty stoked, and they like to let the world know they are out there, and they are LOVIN it!!!

ps, why was your son hanging out with "some Gays"? just doing his own thing???

Shakadoodoo
6/30/2011, 02:02 PM
ps, why was your son hanging out with "some Gays"? just doing his own thing???

He saw some Gays.....

3rdgensooner
6/30/2011, 02:04 PM
Not that anyone cares, nor should they, but I'm actually a pretty boring, old-fashioned, straight-laced (there's a reason it's not called gay-laced! AMIRYTE?!) white guy when it comes to sexy business. Attention-starved little girls dry humping each other doesn't really excite me. But I also don't think it threatens the survival the human race. We're probably not raising an entire generation of girls that forgets how to make babies. But if 50 years from now everyone is dead, I'll admit I was wrong.
Oh, I got the impression you thought it was awesome.

But you're right. Some majority (I don't know the percentages) of women really* like men. And some will even fondle other women just to arouse the men in the room. It's not my thing, but consenting adults, etc....

*emphasis italics idea borrowed from MyOMa.

The
6/30/2011, 02:05 PM

We're calling him Muppet now.

dynersooner
6/30/2011, 02:08 PM
He saw some Gays.....

with what? a telescope??? you see em/ watch em, youre among them. youre among them, youre hanging out with them.

3rdgensooner
6/30/2011, 02:08 PM
We're calling him Muppet now.I just saw that you posted a similar nickname in your thread.

You are making it very difficult for me to diffuse the rumors that we are the same person.

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 02:10 PM
Oh, I got the impression you thought it was awesome.

But you're right. Some majority (I don't know the percentages) of women really* like men. And some will even fondle other women just to arouse the men in the room. It's not my thing, but consenting adults, etc....

I say things I don't mean almost constantly, it's a survival technique I've acquired from being married twice; but I recognize how that might create confusion.

Also, thank you for remembering to include me in the bibliography. Your vigilance is appreciated, as always.

The
6/30/2011, 02:11 PM
I say things I don't mean almost constantly, it's a survival technique I've acquired from being married twice; but I recognize how that might create confusion.

Also, thank you for remembering to include me in the bibliography. Your vigilance is appreciated, as always.

Shut up, Muppet.

Shakadoodoo
6/30/2011, 02:11 PM
with what? a telescope??? you see em/ watch em, youre among them. youre among them, youre hanging out with them.

I see gay people all the time, that does not make me go start hanging out with them. Are you telling me you never see gay people? If so you live in a very small city!

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 02:12 PM
We're calling him Muppet now.

If this ends with you sticking your arm up my butt and making silly voices, let's just skip all the games and get down to business.

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 02:12 PM
Shut up, Muppet.

Your arm is needed over here.

3rdgensooner
6/30/2011, 02:13 PM
http://yikes101.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/i_see_gay_people_200px.jpg

dynersooner
6/30/2011, 02:17 PM
I see gay people all the time, that does not make me go start hanging out with them. Are you telling me you never see gay people? If so you live in a very small city!

WAHT? how the heell did you draw that conclusion??? i "see" them ALL THE TIME! we hang out!!!

SpankyNek
6/30/2011, 02:20 PM

How do you know they are gay? Only because they wear stuff that tells you?

There are far more gays that we see than we realize, I'd bet.

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 02:22 PM

Those gays, they're a crafty bunch!

The
6/30/2011, 02:24 PM
Those gays, they're a crafty bunch!
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41aE1IC6IxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

87sooner
6/30/2011, 02:24 PM

maybe...but don't believe the numbers the gay folks want you to believe...

The
6/30/2011, 02:25 PM
maybe...but don't believe the numbers the gay folks want you to believe...

So, we should instead believe the numbers that the gay haters want you to believe?

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 02:25 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41aE1IC6IxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

He's the best. Certified analrapist.

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 02:26 PM
So, we should instead believe the numbers that the gay haters want you to believe?

Never believe anything a gay person says. Remember, they only want to suck your dick.

NormanPride
6/30/2011, 02:26 PM
Women choose to marry old men that have **** tons of money. Does that mean they are into old people? I think some people just slut it out for attention/money/whatever.

The
6/30/2011, 02:28 PM
Women choose to marry old men that have **** tons of money. Does that mean they are into old people? I think some people just slut it out for attention/money/whatever.

Quit denigrating the Sanctity of Marriage.

NormanPride
6/30/2011, 02:33 PM
No.

Shakadoodoo
6/30/2011, 02:38 PM
WAHT? how the heell did you draw that conclusion??? i "see" them ALL THE TIME! we hang out!!!

You lost me there bro. stooptroop said his kid saw some gay people and you took that to mean he was gay as well - so my comments were refuting that and that only! Maybe you were just giving stoop a hard time and I took you for being serious. If so my bad.

Mongo
6/30/2011, 02:41 PM
can we merge the two homo threads? I feel like I am fixing to get double teamed with all this gay surrounding me

Shakadoodoo
6/30/2011, 02:42 PM

I does not take a rocket scientist to tell someone is being gay when they are flamboyant with it. I am not talking about the ones who keep it to themselves -

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 02:52 PM
Dyner thinks he can do drive-by gay bashing on the internet but what's really happening is his ability to marry one of his/her buddies will eventually be in place when he/her resolved his/her 2nd or 3rd divorce and finds the advantage of marrying his/her beer drinking buddy far out weighs the idea he/her should keep continuing to try and live the lie as a straight guy/girl. He/She will again see the advantages of Man on man or women on woman married relationships whether platonic or full on "OMG I think you burst my colon" relationships that I'm sure he's probably hiding in his closet already.

3rdgensooner
6/30/2011, 02:53 PM
iknowryte

The
6/30/2011, 02:53 PM
Dyner thinks he can do drive-by gay bashing on the internet but what's really happening is his ability to marry one of his/her buddies will eventually be in place when he/her resolved his/her 2nd or 3rd divorce and finds the advantage of marrying his/her beer drinking buddy far out weighs the idea he/her should keep continuing to try and live the lie as a straight guy/girl. He/She will again see the advantages of Man on man or women on woman married relationships whether platonic or full on "OMG I think you burst my colon" relationships that I'm sure he's probably hiding in his closet already.

Did you really type that all out? Did it sound better in your head? Are you high?

Mongo
6/30/2011, 03:00 PM
Did you really type that all out? Did it sound better in your head? Are you high?

ik, r?

dynersooner
6/30/2011, 03:01 PM

holy heel, that was AWESOME, wasnt it!?!?!

oxycotin's is a heeelllll of a drug...

The
6/30/2011, 03:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mnGwK.png

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 03:03 PM

Yeah, I'm hardly convencied by all of you guys pathetic whining. It's not really a crusade or anything--really all this is a massageboard so clam down--but I wont be suede to see things from the perspective of cowardly babys who think they can get away with chucking insults from the darkened peanut gallery. (Yeah, let's all pylon the guy who cant type well! Yeah well I'm not impressed by all the bounced checks you call posts. I talk with my mouth and when that fails I hand things over to my friend Buck Shotissimo. Yeah I shave with a Remington like you might but i bet for you it's not the bayonette on your great granda's vintage WW1 primary option.) Infect, I'm going to keep posting here until I get a real response from a real moderator not from some hen whose keeping the nest warm, some guy you ridiculesly put up on a pedal stool. Your like the babies who would throw snowballs at cars and run off into the cornfield before even seeing the red break lights of the car.LOL. You clowns are pretty conical and the laughs on you.

The
6/30/2011, 03:08 PM
the laughs on you.

**** yeah.

3rdgensooner
6/30/2011, 03:10 PM
I decide that I'm going to see what they are really doing out there when they think I sleeping and thus oblivious as to perzactly what time they walks though the door, or how long they sit in the car etc. Next, I hid in the breezeway with the lights out and the door closed. Within a few minutes of waiting, his car pulls into the driveway, and I'm hiding right next to it with my head just high enough to see through the window but not high enough for them to notice me being there. When his headlights shine through the garage window and onto my van, I see some thing that I just CAN NOT believe.....

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 03:11 PM
Great thread, or greatest thread?

You decide.

JohnnyMack
Yeah, I'm hardly convencied by all of you guys pathetic whining. It's not really a crusade or anything--really all this is a massageboard so clam down--but I wont be suede to see things from the perspective of cowardly babys who think they can get away with chucking insults from the darkened peanut gallery. (Yeah, let's all pylon the guy who cant type well! Yeah well I'm not impressed by all the bounced checks you call posts. I talk with my mouth and when that fails I hand things over to my friend Buck Shotissimo. Yeah I shave with a Remington like you might but i bet for you it's not the bayonette on your great granda's vintage WW1 primary option.) Infect, I'm going to keep posting here until I get a real response from a real moderator not from some hen whose keeping the nest warm, some guy you ridiculesly put up on a pedal stool. Your like the babies who would throw snowballs at cars and run off into the cornfield before even seeing the red break lights of the car.LOL. You clowns are pretty conical and the laughs on you.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FJKP4nNYgQ4/S1_CzDkVVfI/AAAAAAAACs0/wsooF9Nx1Rg/s400/Confused_dog.jpg

dynersooner

its "run oft"

The
6/30/2011, 03:12 PM
its "run oft"

I miss Grinks. :(

stevo
6/30/2011, 03:20 PM
bitches be crazy

dynersooner
6/30/2011, 03:21 PM
I miss Grinks. :(

so does Jay, Teh. so does jay...

(or was that Gina? were they the same? you ppl and your inside jokes. The Man Inside You. Michael Horowitz is a fcuking GENIUS!!!)

soonerchk
6/30/2011, 03:28 PM

Ya think?

Hai guys, who wants to watch me and Stevo mak out??

How about The and MOM?

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 03:29 PM
Ya think?

How about The and MOM?

You're too late.

StoopTroup

I am totally high. I notice just posting pics is so much easier for you to try and express complicated feelings...

soonerchk
[/B]

You're too late.

Pics or it didn't happen.

The
6/30/2011, 03:34 PM
I am totally high. I notice just posting pics is so much easier for you to try and express complicated feelings...

What are you talking about?

3rdgensooner
6/30/2011, 03:36 PM
You obviously have reading comprehension issues.

The
6/30/2011, 03:37 PM
You obviously have reading comprehension issues.

Apparently.

Maybe Stevo can weigh in on this. (not a fat joke)

My Opinion Matters
6/30/2011, 03:38 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

Click here. (http://home.comcast.net/~wolfand/)

Edit: Do not any under circumstances click there.

3rdgensooner
6/30/2011, 03:38 PM
Apparently.Indubitably

dynersooner
6/30/2011, 03:39 PM

you think he knows!?!?!?

Maria Bartoromo finally came out of the closet a few yrs back. all those crazy loud leopard print coats she used to wear, and her short hair. She married Kathy Travis. but here's the interesting thing. did oyu konw she was Jewish by birth???

stevo
Ya think?

How about The and MOM?

meet me at the intersection of I-35, I-40, I-44, I-10, and I-20

The
did oyu konw she was Jewish by birth???

Now there should be a law about that.

SpankyNek
6/30/2011, 03:40 PM
Because sometimes you just need a very large picture of Jenni Carlson...
http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/jenni.jpg

stevo
Apparently.

Maybe Stevo can weigh in on this. (not a fat joke)

ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!!

oh wait. yeah your reading comprehension skills suck.

3rdgensooner
you think he knows!?!?!?

Maria Bartoromo finally came out of the closet a few yrs back. all those crazy loud leopard print coats she used to wear, and her short hair. She married Kathy Travis. but here's the interesting thing. did oyu konw she was Jewish by birth???Rom just made wet in his tighty whities.

dynersooner

HEY, thats where Six Fags over Texas is!!!

The
6/30/2011, 03:42 PM
HEY, thats where Six Fags over Texas is!!!

I wanna ride the Shock Wave.

StoopTroup

I know right? Wait....What?

3rdgensooner
I wanna ride the Shock Wave.Is that some kind of euphemism?

87sooner
you think he knows!?!?!?

Maria Bartoromo finally came out of the closet a few yrs back. all those crazy loud leopard print coats she used to wear, and her short hair. She married Kathy Travis. but here's the interesting thing. did oyu konw she was Jewish by birth???

well....she is in finance isn't she?
jews have a predisposition for finance
which begs the question...do jews carry the finance gene?;)

The
6/30/2011, 03:43 PM
Is that some kind of euphemism?
Wanna find out?

I would say yes.

soonerchk
6/30/2011, 03:45 PM

I don't want to get runned over. Why are you trying to kill me?

dynersooner
6/30/2011, 03:45 PM

do you always reply in haiku?

pretty awesome, if so.

qalso, one time in 6th grade, my buddy and i set the record for most censecutive times to ride the shockwave without getting off. wait. no. thats not what i meant. oh well...

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 03:48 PM
Is that some kind of euphemism?

Oh yAHHHH:pop:

http://mimg.ugo.com/201003/40153/ugo-kawi-1.jpg

Shakadoodoo
6/30/2011, 03:50 PM

pretty awesome, if so.

qalso, one time in 6th grade, my buddy and i set the record for most censecutive times to ride the shockwave without getting off. wait. no. thats not what i meant. oh well...

That was no Haiku
Did you really think it was?
You Flunked English, Huh?

SpankyNek
6/30/2011, 03:50 PM

pretty awesome, if so.

A Homoerotic and Nostalgic Six Flags Haiku:

He grips my shoulders
The wind, his scent, Pure Awesome
The Spinnaker...Yes!

The
6/30/2011, 03:51 PM

He grips my shoulders
The Spinnaker...Yes!

Niicceeee....

SpankyNek
6/30/2011, 03:54 PM
Yet Another Homoerotic and Nostalgic Six Flags Haiku:
He keeps sliding near..
Is it because he wants me?
Damn Roto Disco!

soonerchk
6/30/2011, 03:56 PM
The and The Dyner

Sitting in a tree, K I

S S I N G

dynersooner
6/30/2011, 03:59 PM
That was no Haiku
Did you really think it was?
You Flunked English, Huh?

solid!

He grips my shoulders
The Spinnaker...Yes!

YES!!

Yet Another Homoerotic and Nostalgic Six Flags Haiku:
He keeps sliding near..
Is it because he wants me?
Damn Roto Disco!

ALMOST THERE!!!

The and The Dyner

Sitting in a tree, K I

S S I N G

why did you use all those spaces??? Broads...

SpankyNek
6/30/2011, 03:59 PM
My Last Homoerotic and Nostalgic Six Flags Haiku (For Now):

I was confused, Steve.
I thought that Spee-lunker's Cave
Was referring to...

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 04:00 PM
The and The Dyner

Sitting in a tree, K I

S S I N G

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :pop:

The
6/30/2011, 04:01 PM
For Spanky Nek:
http://i.imgur.com/tjGR0.gif

JDMT
6/30/2011, 04:13 PM
I'd never bang a dude i know that!

DIB
6/30/2011, 04:16 PM
I'd never bang a dude that i know!

STRANGER DANGER!!!!!

dynersooner
6/30/2011, 05:32 PM
I'd never bang a dude i know that!

Meg Ryan, or Jack Nicholson 1975?!?!?!

BE HOHNEST!!!

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 08:31 PM
http://movies.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/meg-ryan-fat-suit.jpg

Serge Ibaka
7/1/2011, 01:36 AM
I'm bored of the "born that way" discussion--its irrelevant.

StoopTroup
7/1/2011, 02:09 AM
I'm bored of the "born that way" discussion--its irrelevant.

We can argue relevancy?

jkjsooner
7/1/2011, 08:54 AM

As I said before, I had a cousin who was very different by the age of 2. He danced around to Madonna like a little sissy. (I don't mean that to offend but just to give you a mental image of what I'm talking about.) He turned out gay which surprised nobody except his mother.

I have trouble believing that StoopTroup hasn't encountered children like this before. The anedoctal evidence really suggests that some kids are simply wired differently.

One other point that others have made, most of us have a very strong natural drive towards women. Considering how obvious this drive is and how it is clearly not a consequence of environment, it's hard to imagine that it could be merely a choice for others to have the opposite drive.

I'm not questioning anyone's gayness but if you think it's a choice then maybe your sexual preference isn't nearly as defined as most men's otherwise I doubt you would come to that conclusion.

jkjsooner
7/1/2011, 09:02 AM
I does not take a rocket scientist to tell someone is being gay when they are flamboyant with it. I am not talking about the ones who keep it to themselves -

That brings up another point, many of those that deny that there is any biological/genetic component are also ones who are quick to label someone who is feminine as being gay. It's really a contradictory point of view as they have already labeled someone based on some natural behavioral predisposition (which in many cases shows up long before a person knows what gay/straight is) without any knowledge that the person has a male partner or engages in homosexual acts.

87sooner
7/1/2011, 09:06 AM
As I said before, I had a cousin who was very different by the age of 2. He danced around to Madonna like a little sissy. (I don't mean that to offend but just to give you a mental image of what I'm talking about.) He turned out gay which surprised nobody except his mother.

I have trouble believing that StoopTroup hasn't encountered children like this before. The anedoctal evidence really suggests that some kids are simply wired differently.

One other point that others have made, most of us have a very strong natural drive towards women. Considering how obvious this drive is and how it is clearly not a consequence of environment, it's hard to imagine that it could be merely a choice for others to have the opposite drive.

I'm not questioning anyone's gayness but if you think it's a choice then maybe your sexual preference isn't nearly as defined as most men's otherwise I doubt you would come to that conclusion.

no one knows what goes on behind closed doors in a person's home...
my wife's cousin is in the navy...she's gay....she was abused by her dad ....
boys are "influenced" sexually by their mothers.....

The
7/1/2011, 09:08 AM
no one knows what goes on behind closed doors in a person's home...
my wife's cousin is in the navy...she's gay....she was abused by her dad ....
boys are "influenced" sexually by their mothers.....

Hold on there, Oedipus...

SpankyNek
7/1/2011, 10:02 AM
July 1st Homoerotic and Nostalgic Six Flags Haiku:

The Pink Thing of yore
Does not as closely mimic
My life-partner's dong.