PDA

View Full Version : A new Michelle Bachmann is Flaky & Icky Forum

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/28/2011, 12:40 PM
It's time for it. She has now risen to a level of scaring (some of)the crap outa the left, and is in the crosshairs on the Targeted For Destruction shooting range. Let er rip, RIGHT HERE, on the new MBIF&I forum!

StoopTroup
6/28/2011, 12:41 PM
Now it's time for it?

LMFAO.....

OhU1
6/28/2011, 12:43 PM
Rush are you "scared" of Obama?

3rdgensooner
6/28/2011, 12:44 PM
What a tremendous idea for a thread!!!!

Position Limit
6/28/2011, 01:21 PM
i dont think she's icky. hell, i would mos def throw it in her retarded azz.

mgsooner
6/28/2011, 04:46 PM
Michelle Bachmann wants you to know she's scholarly and comes from real life.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/28/bachmann-i%E2%80%99m-scholarly/#more-165510

SicEmBaylor
6/28/2011, 05:08 PM
It really was an awesome game. Undoubtedly, the best I've seen in person. I mean you have to realize that back then we had absolutely no hope for victory against any Big XII team let alone Aggie. I knew when we got them into overtime that we had them by the nut sack. When Bell hit Zeigler for that 2pt conversion it was as if all of Baylordom experienced a simultaneous orgasm. The game was just that good.

Suck it Fran!

NormanPride
6/28/2011, 05:39 PM
Hell yeah, SicEm. I listened to the A&M radio broadcast of the ending, and it was high comedy. HIGH comedy.

yermom
6/28/2011, 05:44 PM
well, Michelle Bachman Gacy does scare me

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lFgXSd7pTko/TdHpyBO251I/AAAAAAAAEQ4/QbHXrvu7HZE/s320/Bachmann+the+clown.jpg

6/28/2011, 07:19 PM
I hear MB is a Christian!

6/29/2011, 12:45 AM
They said Bachmann went to ORU at one time. Don't you have to, like believe in God to be admitted there? HA ! what a flake!

sooner59
6/29/2011, 01:27 AM
I believe she went to ORU. I hear she LOVES Oral.

StoopTroup
6/29/2011, 01:28 AM
well, Michelle Bachman Gacy does scare me

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lFgXSd7pTko/TdHpyBO251I/AAAAAAAAEQ4/QbHXrvu7HZE/s320/Bachmann+the+clown.jpg

That is the Face of legalized Gay Pot.

SicEmBaylor
6/29/2011, 01:28 AM
I hear MB is a Christian!

Burn her!
Seriously...
Burn. Her.

sooner59
6/29/2011, 01:30 AM
That is the Face of legalized Gay Pot.

Even Gay Pot couldn't couldn't make me **** that. But take the make-up off and I'd **** it on straight pot. :D

sooner59
6/29/2011, 01:37 AM
Well, she did say she had the same spirit as John Wayne. She learned it from her time in Waterloo, Iowa....where John Wayne is from. However, John Wayne is not actually from there. John Wayne Gacy is. Strange huh? She says she mis-spoke, I say, potato.

6/29/2011, 01:51 AM
Well, she did say she had the same spirit as John Wayne. She learned it from her time in Waterloo, Iowa....where John Wayne is from. However, John Wayne is not actually from there. John Wayne Gacy is. Strange huh? She says she mis-spoke, I say, potato.That's it, big guy, vent. she's plenty dispicable, for sure. Why, she's John Wayne Gacy, I reckon!

hawaii 5-0
6/29/2011, 01:58 AM
How 'bout today when she argued that John Quincy Adams, one of our Country's Founding Fathers, fought hard against Slavery.

In 1776, when the real Founding Fathers, John Adams, Sam Adams, John Hancock, Ben Franklin, etc. were declaring freedom from tyranny, John Quincy Adams was 9 years old. Even when called out she wouldn't back down from her ignorance.

5-0

Trump/ Zippy 2012

StoopTroup
6/29/2011, 02:00 AM
I bet she thinks George Washington was the first POTUS too....

6/29/2011, 02:00 AM
How 'bout today when she argued that John Quincy Adams, one of our Country's Founding Fathers, fought hard against Slavery.

In 1776, when the real Founding Fathers, John Adams, Sam Adams, John Hancock, Ben Franklin, etc. were declaring freedom from tyranny, John Quincy Adams was 9 years old. Even when called out she wouldn't back down from her ignorance.

5-0

Trump/ Zippy 2012Hey yeah, that's a crock, ain't it? Why, she's not even fit to be a democrat!

hawaii 5-0
6/29/2011, 02:04 AM
I'll forgive her for a mistake or two. Nobody's perfect.

She makes a habit of not being perfect. Or even being correct.

5-0

Trump/ Dimbulb 2012

sooner59
6/29/2011, 02:04 AM
That's it, big guy, vent. she's plenty dispicable, for sure. Why, she's John Wayne Gacy, I reckon!

Heh, that's funny. I don't need to vent. I care not. I find humor and laugh. I'm sure she is a great person. Not too bright, still kinda good looking, and probably a decent neighbor.

StoopTroup
6/29/2011, 02:10 AM
Nixon was not a crook....he was a pardoned felon.

6/29/2011, 02:25 AM
I'm sure she is...Not too bright...the stupid card. That was easy, wasn't it? What took you so long, anyway? Let 'er RIP!

StoopTroup
6/29/2011, 02:27 AM
She is very Bright white but the Iowa Sun seems to have helped with her complexion and the amount of grease paint she'll be using will be much less.

sooner59
6/29/2011, 02:54 AM
the stupid card. That was easy, wasn't it? What took you so long, anyway? Let 'er RIP!

She mistook John Wayne for John Wayne Gacy. Either she actually thought that as truth or accepted someone else's word before making a bold statement. Either way, I would say that was not too bright. But if you want to defend that as smart, go ahead. Be my guest. That was what I was referring to.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/michele-bachmann-kicks-off-campaign-but-john-wayne-gacy-gaffe-mars-speech/2011/06/27/AGDYNjpH_story.html

soonercruiser
6/29/2011, 09:31 AM
I bet she thinks George Washington was the first POTUS too....

Obama still hasn't disclose what are states 51 through 57!
(so much for transparency)

6/29/2011, 10:34 AM
She mistook John Wayne for John Wayne Gacy. Either she actually thought that as truth or accepted someone else's word before making a bold statement. Either way, I would say that was not too bright. But if you want to defend that as smart, go ahead. Be my guest. That was what I was referring to.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/michele-bachmann-kicks-off-campaign-but-john-wayne-gacy-gaffe-mars-speech/2011/06/27/AGDYNjpH_story.htmlNo, you go right ahead. The stupid card has worked well for you guys in the past. She's a lawyer, so how bright could she be, anyway?

OhU1
6/29/2011, 10:57 AM

And she said "Sam Adams is that guy on the beer bottle."

The Profit
6/29/2011, 11:04 AM
Obama still hasn't disclose what are states 51 through 57!
(so much for transparency)

Yeah he did. He laughed and said that he misspoke. Michelle, on the other hand, is bound and determined to make 9-year-old John Q. Adams one of our nation's founding fathers. I guess, by her logic, the slave kids of Sally Hemmings (fathered by Jefferson) would also be our founding fathers and mothers.

6/29/2011, 11:27 AM
Yeah he did. He laughed and said that he misspoke. Michelle, on the other hand, is bound and determined to make 9-year-old John Q. Adams one of our nation's founding fathers. I guess, by her logic, the slave kids of Sally Hemmings (fathered by Jefferson) would also be our founding fathers and mothers.How bad a person was Jefferson?

Bourbon St Sooner
6/29/2011, 11:59 AM
Michelle Bachmann gave me a blow job once.

God bless her.

3rdgensooner
6/29/2011, 12:04 PM
Michele Bachmann Defies Tom Petty's Cease and Desist (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/michele-bachmann-defies-tom-pettys-cease-and-desist-20110629)

Candidate plays 'American Girl' for 29 seconds at South Carolina campaign stop

http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/story/michele-bachmann-defies-tom-pettys-cease-and-desist-20110629/1000x294/main.jpg

Tom Petty (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/artists/tom-petty) has asked Michele Bachmann to stop playing "American Girl" (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-petty-tells-michele-bachmann-to-stop-playing-american-girl-20110628) at her events – but according to Politico, she did it again (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/57985.html) yesterday at a campaign stop in South Carolina. The song began playing at the end of her speech, but abruptly ended after a mere 29 seconds, leaving only enough time for the lyrics "Yeah, she was an American Girl - raised on promises." "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves then started blasting out as Bachmann greeted supporters. It's unclear why such a short segment of "American Girl" played. Petty's camp says they will not comment on the matter, and a rep for the Bachmann campaign has not yet responded to our request for a comment.

The trouble started on Monday evening (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-petty-tells-michele-bachmann-to-stop-playing-american-girl-20110628) when Bachman played "American Girl" at the end of a speech in Iowa where she officially announced her presidential campaign. The Petty camp immediately sent the candidate a cease and desist letter, but the legal rights of politicians to play music at campaign events without the permission of the artists is unclear. Many legal experts feel that if the campaign buys a license from ASCAP they are allowed to play any song they want without seeking approval from the artist. Others argue that the use of a song at a campaign rally implies that the artist endorses the politician, and thus they must seek approval from the musician. The matter has yet to be tested before a judge, but most politicians stop the moment that an artist complains.

OU_Sooners75
6/29/2011, 12:14 PM
I know one thing...unless there is a candidate that really speaks to me, I am not voting this go around.

I voted (by mistake) for Obama last time. I damn sure wont vote for any republican in the race right now. The closest one I would vote for is Cain.

Bachmann is benefitting from government money, even though she is speaking out against it.

She says she voted twice against the bailout and voted agaisnt the stimulus and trying to say stop spending money that government doesnt have. She also says she has voted against over 9000 earmarks on spending bills...which is may be true, but she has also voted for plenty of earmarks...especially ones that benefitted her agenda.

She has lobbied for money for her husbands clinic.
Her in-laws farm in wisconsin got more than 250K in federal money to help with the farm. She says she didnt get a penny from this farm while she actually received upto 105K in money from that farm.

Michele Bachmann is no different than Obama or any other crooked politician in this nation!

I know you repubs may hate CNN, but here you go...

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/27/kth-bachmanns-big-government-doublespeak/

You can do your own research since everything stated in that video is public record!

6/29/2011, 12:16 PM
Michele Bachmann Defies Tom Petty's Cease and Desist (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/michele-bachmann-defies-tom-pettys-cease-and-desist-20110629)

Candidate plays 'American Girl' for 29 seconds at South Carolina campaign stop

http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/story/michele-bachmann-defies-tom-pettys-cease-and-desist-20110629/1000x294/main.jpg

Tom Petty (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/artists/tom-petty) has asked Michele Bachmann to stop playing "American Girl" (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-petty-tells-michele-bachmann-to-stop-playing-american-girl-20110628) at her events – but according to Politico, she did it again (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/57985.html) yesterday at a campaign stop in South Carolina. The song began playing at the end of her speech, but abruptly ended after a mere 29 seconds, leaving only enough time for the lyrics "Yeah, she was an American Girl - raised on promises." "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves then started blasting out as Bachmann greeted supporters. It's unclear why such a short segment of "American Girl" played. Petty's camp says they will not comment on the matter, and a rep for the Bachmann campaign has not yet responded to our request for a comment.

The trouble started on Monday evening (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-petty-tells-michele-bachmann-to-stop-playing-american-girl-20110628) when Bachman played "American Girl" at the end of a speech in Iowa where she officially announced her presidential campaign. The Petty camp immediately sent the candidate a cease and desist letter, but the legal rights of politicians to play music at campaign events without the permission of the artists is unclear. Many legal experts feel that if the campaign buys a license from ASCAP they are allowed to play any song they want without seeking approval from the artist. Others argue that the use of a song at a campaign rally implies that the artist endorses the politician, and thus they must seek approval from the musician. The matter has yet to be tested before a judge, but most politicians stop the moment that an artist complains.CLEARLY, she should play "Minnesota Girl from Iowa", instead.

sooner59
6/29/2011, 12:37 PM
CLEARLY, she should play "John Wayne from Iowa", instead.

FIFY. ;)

6/29/2011, 01:45 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155909

6/30/2011, 12:31 AM
There is still apparently some interest in pulling the stupid card on Bachmann, so HAVE AT IT! VENT YOUR SPLEEN, LIBTARDS, AND RINOS~

SicEmBaylor
6/30/2011, 01:03 AM
There is still apparently some interest in pulling the stupid card on Bachmann, so HAVE AT IT! VENT YOUR SPLEEN, LIBTARDS, AND RINOS~

Bachmann seems to lack a deep and clear understanding of the Constitution, the philosophical origins of conservatism, and popular culture. She's a reactionary Republican and we've had enough of those.

I want a true honest to God thinker. I want someone who understands his/her beliefs and can translate those beliefs into effective policy. I want someone who has liberated themselves from bumper sticker sloganeering and 30 second sound bites. I want someone I can truly be proud of. I will vote for whatever candidate meets that criteria. I will not play games with my convictions. I will not vote for the lesser of two evils. At the end of the day, I want to be proud of my vote.

The 2008 election was the first time I liberated myself from straight ticket voting. I voted for 8 Libertarians, 8 Republicans, and 1 Democrat. Only a few of my candidates won, but for the first time I didn't feel dirty for having voted for every bottom dwelling pond scum candidate with an (R) next to their name.

I sure as hell won't vote for some POS statist Republican because they might be marginally better than the current POS statist Democrat President.

sooner59
6/30/2011, 01:33 AM
No, you go right ahead. The stupid card has worked well for you guys in the past. She's a lawyer, so how bright could she be, anyway?

So is Obama. How is that working out for you? :P

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/30/2011, 01:47 AM
We should look into an accountant as President. Maybe they can explain to Congress that if you have 100 dollars...you don't spend 6.8 Trillion...
Oh and Bachman either has a really ****ty staff or she is intentionally screwing up so she can play the victim card. I never liked her because she said the mainstream media was going after Palin because she was a women. Bull****...they go after Palin because she has an "R" in front of her name. Politics is the one place where the left is going to attack ANY Republican..and Fox is going to attack any Democrat...

6/30/2011, 02:08 AM
So is Obama. How is that working out for you? :Phow is Obama working out for all of us? not well. not well at all.

soonercruiser
6/30/2011, 12:51 PM
Anybody catch that Obama couldn't remember his daughter's age yesterday???
:rolleyes:

Scott D
6/30/2011, 02:59 PM
I cannot support this request...I have the feeling that it's another shyster attempt to garner my support to advance the creation of a forum that will never exist.

6/30/2011, 03:12 PM
I cannot support this request...I have the feeling that it's another shyster attempt to garner my support to advance the creation of a forum that will never exist.a succumation!

sooner59
6/30/2011, 11:05 PM
how is Obama working out for all of us? not well. not well at all.

Yeah. That is what I implied. Just saying that a J.D. doesn't make you qualified to run the country. Common sense would be nice. But how many POTUS's with common sense have we had in the past century or so? Not many. :(

StoopTroup
6/30/2011, 11:13 PM
how is Obama working out for all of us? not well. not well at all.

Quite easy to bag on him when he's the first Black guy to be POTUS.

Like Bush said....History will write itself based on what occurs after he's gone.

Same for Obama. Given that he's this unqualified young Black dude that has just about ruined America....unless America Disolves....I really doubt your dreams of him being the Worst POTUS in History will actually be written. I think a lot of positive things that don't get Media Attention will be documented and probably the Tea party will get more bad Press than anything POTUS BHO did. Also....it will be very hard to keep the Historical significance of OBL's death and burial at Sea from becoming a negative event in our Nations History.

Unless Sarah Palin can one day become POTUS I look to Women to use her as an example of just how important it is in Politics to complete your Term and figure out a way to protect your Family and keep it together without having to quit and then take a Mullti-million Dollar Deal with Rupert Murdock so she could work from her house and later take Bus Trips to visit places in America during a very serious time for Politicians with the guts to run for POTUS. She will go down as a person who interfered if she doesn't announce her run for POTUS and win the Election.

SicEmBaylor
6/30/2011, 11:33 PM
Yeah. That is what I implied. Just saying that a J.D. doesn't make you qualified to run the country. Common sense would be nice. But how many POTUS's with common sense have we had in the past century or so? Not many. :(

I really want a President that respects the Constitution and limits himself to those powers delegated to his office.

mgsooner
6/30/2011, 11:35 PM
I really want a President that respects the Constitution and limits himself to those powers delegated to his office.

You know that old saying wish in one hand and sh*t in the other and see which one gets full first? Very appropriate here.

SicEmBaylor
6/30/2011, 11:44 PM

Like Bush said....History will write itself based on what occurs after he's gone.

Same for Obama. Given that he's this unqualified young Black dude that has just about ruined America....unless America Disolves....I really doubt your dreams of him being the Worst POTUS in History will actually be written. I think a lot of positive things that don't get Media Attention will be documented and probably the Tea party will get more bad Press than anything POTUS BHO did. Also....it will be very hard to keep the Historical significance of OBL's death and burial at Sea from becoming a negative event in our Nations History.

Unless Sarah Palin can one day become POTUS I look to Women to use her as an example of just how important it is in Politics to complete your Term and figure out a way to protect your Family and keep it together without having to quit and then take a Mullti-million Dollar Deal with Rupert Murdock so she could work from her house and later take Bus Trips to visit places in America during a very serious time for Politicians with the guts to run for POTUS. She will go down as a person who interfered if she doesn't announce her run for POTUS and win the Election.

Honestly, I don't know of anyone that piles on Obama just because he's the first black President. They criticize based on his astoundingly poor management of the economy and his failure to match his campaign promises. Any objective evaluation of his performance thus far would find that he has been largely ineffective.

He will not be anywhere near the worst President. That dubious honor goes to Lincoln. Obama still has some time left on the clock this term and will likely get a second term to turn things around.

tommieharris91
6/30/2011, 11:50 PM

Which really makes me wonder why the great constitutionalist Ron Paul beats the debt drum on the campaign trail...

EnragedOUfan
6/30/2011, 11:58 PM
People, the thought of Michelle Bachmaan becoming President is very scary. This woman wants to get rid of minimum wage...........

So when the crappy paying jobs can pay less, like back to the 2003 levels of $5.15 an hour but with prices the way they are, will this fix the economy? Sh#t, I don't even know how some people feed their families in today's economy making that little money.....

SpankyNek
6/30/2011, 11:58 PM
Honestly, I don't know of anyone that piles on Obama just because he's the first black President.

Do you ever get off of campus in Waco?

I have been in texass for five years, and I can tell you that I have definitely heard him referred to as the N****r President far more often than I have heard any form of rational argument about him.

Try going anywhere that serves breakfast that isn't oxtails and see if you ever hear any responsible criticism of our Commander-in-Chief. You will be able to distinguish the smart people in the room, they are the one's keeping quiet...even the ones that have a legitimate beef with his policy. They don't want to devalue themselves.

EnragedOUfan
6/30/2011, 11:59 PM

How do you feel about the Patriot Act?

SicEmBaylor
7/1/2011, 12:24 AM
Do you ever get off of campus in Waco?

I have been in texass for five years, and I can tell you that I have definitely heard him referred to as the N****r President far more often than I have heard any form of rational argument about him.

Try going anywhere that serves breakfast that isn't oxtails and see if you ever hear any responsible criticism of our Commander-in-Chief. You will be able to distinguish the smart people in the room, they are the one's keeping quiet...even the ones that have a legitimate beef with his policy. They don't want to devalue themselves.

Hahaaahahaha oh my...

If you only knew the groups I belong to...

Nonetheless, I never said I've never heard a racist remark about him. I said I didn't know of anyone who criticizes the guy because he's the first black President.

SicEmBaylor
7/1/2011, 12:25 AM
How do you feel about the Patriot Act?

Well Son, I'm opposed.

StoopTroup
7/1/2011, 12:39 AM
Honestly, I don't know of anyone that piles on Obama just because he's the first black President. They criticize based on his astoundingly poor management of the economy and his failure to match his campaign promises. Any objective evaluation of his performance thus far would find that he has been largely ineffective.

He will not be anywhere near the worst President. That dubious honor goes to Lincoln. Obama still has some time left on the clock this term and will likely get a second term to turn things around.

Yeah right.

Get real. Bush got bagged on when he did something stupid. Really Stupid.

This guy wasn't in office long enough to blame the entire Economic Woes of our nation on him. I always hear that he bungled it and yet never did you hear any Politicians during that time agree with him or go on record as to what should be done at the time. They should just criticize his ideas and say he's an Idiot or where is he going to get the money? How do we know they will pay it back? Some went on Bus tours to the CEOs Homes. All they did was immediately go to over with him when he beat their Candidate like a Red-headed Step Child. When he legitimately countered....which I will agree was a huge mistake...he should have just tried to avoid placing blame but I also think it was probably very difficult when you are so quickly attacked like he was.

Let's face it....America didn't think he was electable. When he was elected I even was part of the "Go Buy Guns" Thing at the time. Not because I thought he was going to come after them but because I thought we Might see some Race Riots.

We didn't and things went pretty well. All he got was a lots of really awful hate Emails which continue to this day. They have slowed a bit as people have realized that reading them is a waste of time and that Fact Checking is something we all must do if we are to take anything Political Serious as the National Media we used to be able to depend on no longer is as viable as they used to be.

SicEmBaylor
7/1/2011, 12:59 AM
Yeah right.

This guy wasn't in office long enough to blame the entire Economic Woes of our nation on him. I always hear that he bungled it and yet never did you hear any Politicians during that time agree with him or go on record as to what should be done at the time. They should just criticize his ideas and say he's an Idiot or where is he going to get the money? How do we know they will pay it back? Some went on Bus tours to the CEOs Homes. All they did was immediately go to over with him when he beat their Candidate like a Red-headed Step Child. When he legitimately countered....which I will agree was a huge mistake...he should have just tried to avoid placing blame but I also think it was probably very difficult when you are so quickly attacked like he was.

Let's face it....America didn't think he was electable. When he was elected I even was part of the "Go Buy Guns" Thing at the time. Not because I thought he was going to come after them but because I thought we Might see some Race Riots.

We didn't and things went pretty well. All he got was a lots of really awful hate Emails which continue to this day. They have slowed a bit as people have realized that reading them is a waste of time and that Fact Checking is something we all must do if we are to take anything Political Serious as the National Media we used to be able to depend on no longer is as viable as they used to be.

But these people would hate the President regardless. They hate anyone with a D next to their name. The fact that he is black is incidental to the fact that he's a liberal...and that's what they hate. RLIMC is a perfect example.

Look, I've belonged to conservative activist organizations since I was 14. Hell, I belong to both the John Birch Society and the Sons of Confederate veterans. I belonged to the biggest conservative student organization in Texas and Young Americans for liberty. My point is this: I have never heard someone make a racist remark about the President. Sure I've heard others do so, but none of them were engaged in politics in any way.

There are racists for sure, but I think you're overblowing the problem.

Blue
7/1/2011, 01:05 AM

I think we should give him another peace prize.

StoopTroup
7/1/2011, 01:06 AM
I think we should give him another peace prize.

I think he should get Reggie Bush to turn his in and then they can go turn his NPP in after that.

StoopTroup
7/1/2011, 01:07 AM
My Love Song for Michelle.

TV8P2A0yesE

StoopTroup
7/1/2011, 01:09 AM
Sullivan says Obama will be difficult to defeat in 2012

By RANDY KREHBIEL World Staff Writer
Published: 6/30/2011 11:41 AM
Last Modified: 6/30/2011 12:12 PM

OWASSO -- President Obama will be difficult to beat next year, First District Congressman John Sullivan said Thursday, all the while blaming Obama for everything from the BP blowout in the Gulf of Mexico to the nation's looming debt limit crisis.

"He'll have $1 billion in his campaign fund - which I personally find obscene," Sullivan said during a townhall meeting at First Christian Church of Owasso.

"He has Air Force One to campaign with."

Sullivan, a Republican, said he is "not pleased with any" of the GOP's current candidates, but hopes one will emerge in the months ahead.

Sullivan is scheduled to speak at 5:30 p.m. Thursday in Jenks.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=335&articleid=20110630_335_0_OWASSO466412

Blue
7/1/2011, 01:17 AM
There are racists for sure, but I think you're overblowing the problem.

No he's diluted and drinking the koolaid.

The Tea party never did anything but hold a few rallies and voice their concern over where the country is headed. They rallied for the constitution and American ideals and values. They rallied for fiscal responsibility. How dare they! It wasn't their fault they were hijacked by the Becks and Palins of the world.

But no lets all praise the Pres who has continued failed policies from the last pres all the while talking down to us trying to convince us his **** is different from the last **** and doesn't stink.

I admire your desire for things to get better ST, but seeing Obama as anything but an empty suit, imo, is diluting yourself.

7/1/2011, 01:42 AM
But these people would hate the President regardless. They hate anyone with a D next to their name. The fact that he is black is incidental to the fact that he's a liberal...and that's what they HATE. RLIMC is a perfect example.

For a bright guy, you sure say some dumb things, sometimes.

sooner59
7/1/2011, 02:04 AM
This...not being one of those times.

SicEmBaylor
7/1/2011, 02:09 AM
For a bright guy, you sure say some dumb things, sometimes.

You don't hate liberalism?

StoopTroup
7/1/2011, 02:16 AM
I admire your desire for things to get better ST, but seeing Obama as anything but an empty suit, imo, is diluting yourself.

There is no kool-aid when the only thing to drink is parasitic water from the pond in Crawford Texas

http://www.farmcreditbank.com/images/landscapes/water_pond.jpg

SicEmBaylor
7/1/2011, 02:23 AM
There is no kool-aid when the only thing to drink is parasitic water from the pond in Crawford Texas

http://www.farmcreditbank.com/images/landscapes/water_pond.jpg

Actually, that pond isn't too bad.

Some friends and I had volunteered at a Bush event one Fe ruary. My token yankee friend from Boston was also along and happened to be along and out of money. Soooo after the event I told him Id spot him some cash if he jumped into that very pond...in the dead of winter. Well he does and freezes his *** off all the way ba k to Jerusalem-on-the-Brazos.

Good times...

7/1/2011, 02:46 AM
You don't hate liberalism?

"But these people would hate the President regardless. They hate anyone with a D next to their name. The fact that he is black is incidental to the fact that he's a liberal...and that's what they hate. RLIMC is a perfect example."-SicEmBaylor

The above sounds a whole lot like you are saying I hate specific people. I would hope you don't think that's a fair thing for you to say.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/1/2011, 02:57 AM
Name one person with a D next to their name that you like...even respect a little? You hate Democrats...it seems fairly obvious...

7/1/2011, 11:52 AM
Name one person with a D next to their name that you like...even respect a little? You hate Democrats...it seems fairly obvious...You're doing the same thing as Sicem, and it's wrong.

StoopTroup
7/1/2011, 11:54 AM
Actually, that pond isn't too bad.

Some friends and I had volunteered at a Bush event one Fe ruary. My token yankee friend from Boston was also along and happened to be along and out of money. Soooo after the event I told him Id spot him some cash if he jumped into that very pond...in the dead of winter. Well he does and freezes his *** off all the way ba k to Jerusalem-on-the-Brazos.

Good times...

LMAO...

Were you on a Bus Tour?

OUMallen
7/1/2011, 11:54 AM
You're doing the same thing as Sicem, and it's wrong.

Dude, that was low-hanging fruit. They BEGGED you to prove them wrong with the easiest test in the world, and you didn't.

Come on naw. :texan:

Bourbon St Sooner
7/1/2011, 12:09 PM
Yeah right.

Again reinforcing why liberals want a black President. It allows them to dismiss any detractors as racist and further cement, in their own mind, their own moral superiority. Never mind, of course, that the guy has basically been Bush's third term.

StoopTroup
7/1/2011, 12:20 PM
Again reinforcing why liberals want a black President. It allows them to dismiss any detractors as racist and further cement, in their own mind, their own moral superiority. Never mind, of course, that the guy has basically been Bush's third term.

Well......when you follow an event such as 9-11-01 with a near financial Collapse which no matter how a POTUS handles it.....It's still a financial Collapse....I seriously doubt you are going to be very popular and then toss in the things that the financial collapse brought with it....

He's got to be insane to want to run again.

However....he's up to his neck in it and I believe given his statements as of late....he's pretty tired of there being absolutely zero progress on something as serious at this August 2nd timeline. I believe he's right in expressing that we should all be discussing at least how to reduce the numbers of plausible ideas to fix this to 3 or 4 and really be trying to nail it down to one. However we seem to be no where near even sitting down at the table and are more than likely going to do one of two things. We'll either default or we'll make a last minute decision to avoid blame to either party. Neither are choices we the American People should accept and if he should receive blame....so should every member of Congress especially the newest members as so many of them have failed to do what they say they were elected to do and lower the spending and fix the situation that is our National Debt. They all are stonewalling.

IndySooner
7/1/2011, 12:23 PM
In Bachmann's defense (and it will probably be the ONLY time I defend her), John Wayne IS from Iowa. Just Winterset, not Waterloo. John Wayne Gacy is NOT from Iowa, but lived in Waterloo when he started going bat-**** crazy.

SicEmBaylor
7/1/2011, 12:49 PM
LMAO...

Were you on a Bus Tour?

No, we always volunteered for the Western.White House when the President was in town.

sooner59
7/1/2011, 12:52 PM
In Bachmann's defense (and it will probably be the ONLY time I defend her), John Wayne IS from Iowa. Just Winterset, not Waterloo. John Wayne Gacy is NOT from Iowa, but lived in Waterloo when he started going bat-**** crazy.

Yeah, its really not that big of a deal. I just like busting chops. But she was "born" in Waterloo. I would expect her to know a little more about it than that.

SicEmBaylor
7/1/2011, 12:52 PM
"But these people would hate the President regardless. They hate anyone with a D next to their name. The fact that he is black is incidental to the fact that he's a liberal...and that's what they hate. RLIMC is a perfect example."-SicEmBaylor

The above sounds a whole lot like you are saying I hate specific people. I would hope you don't think that's a fair thing for you to say.

My point is that Obama's liberalism is the object of hatred not his blackness.

IndySooner
7/1/2011, 01:27 PM
Yeah, its really not that big of a deal. I just like busting chops. But she was "born" in Waterloo. I would expect her to know a little more about it than that.

I didn't realize she was an Iowan. Damn. Just another crazy b**** from my home state!

StoopTroup
7/1/2011, 01:31 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l37sg5Utq51qzgcpyo1_400.jpg

Thaumaturge
7/1/2011, 01:37 PM
The future First Gentleman, Marcus Bachmann, wants to discipline homosexuals, possibly in a loincloth. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

9yujOclQ0P8

Scott D
7/1/2011, 03:31 PM
a succumation!

Don't think I don't see what you tried there sneaky guy!

JohnnyMack
7/1/2011, 03:49 PM
The future First Gentleman, Marcus Bachmann, wants to discipline homosexuals, possibly in a loincloth. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

9yujOclQ0P8

Marcus Bachmann is gay. Gayer than gay. Listen to the guy talk. Look at his wave at the 1:30 mark. If this guy isn't a closeted peter puffer I'll kiss your ***.

StoopTroup
7/1/2011, 03:54 PM
Marcus Bachmann is gay. Gayer than gay. Listen to the guy talk. Look at his wave at the 1:30 mark. If this guy isn't a closeted peter puffer I'll kiss your ***.

I don't think you should be going down that road Mister.

JohnnyMack
7/1/2011, 03:57 PM
I don't think you should be going down that road Mister.

I've already kissed your ***. You're not eligible.

3rdgensooner
7/1/2011, 03:57 PM
Marcus Bachmann is gay. Gayer than gay. Listen to the guy talk. Look at his wave at the 1:30 mark. Your comment prompted me to watch the video and, yes, his voice and manner of speaking definitely have that certain quality. Someone should start a pool as to when that scandal will emerge.

sooner59
7/1/2011, 04:56 PM
Your comment prompted me to watch the video and, yes, his voice and manner of speaking definitely have that certain quality. Someone should start a pool as to when that scandal will emerge.

I'm calling the 3rd week of June 2012. Write that down. What is the min. and max. bid?

Since that is a year away, looks we are in store for

http://www.birthdaydirect.com/images/71866-fabulous-lunch-plates.jpg

Blue
7/1/2011, 05:23 PM

Um yeah, the wave sealed it. :D

7/1/2011, 05:36 PM
In Bachmann's defense (and it will probably be the ONLY time I defend her), John Wayne IS from Iowa. Just Winterset, not Waterloo. John Wayne Gacy is NOT from Iowa, but lived in Waterloo when he started going bat-**** crazy.kudos

7/1/2011, 05:40 PM
My point is that Obama's liberalism is the object of hatred not his blackness.Yet, in the same post you appeared to say that I and others hate liberals. An apology for the accusation would likely be met with acceptance.

StoopTroup
7/1/2011, 05:40 PM

So one got out before she went totally over the edge and the other one stayed to long....

Got it :pop:

SicEmBaylor
7/1/2011, 05:56 PM
Yet, in the same post you appeared to say that I and others hate liberals. An apology for the accusation would likely be met with acceptance.

Re-reading what I wrote, it seems pretty clear my point was that you and others hate the fact that he is liberal -- not that he's black. I really can't be held responsible for how you or anyone else interprets what I write.

Having said that, I think most people are jncapable of separating the liberalism from the man.

7/1/2011, 06:04 PM
Re-reading what I wrote, it seems pretty clear my point was that you and others hate the fact that he is liberal -- not that he's black. I really can't be held responsible for how you or anyone else interprets what I write.

Having said that, I think most people are jncapable of separating the liberalism from the man.It looked, and continues to look more like you accusing me of hating real people.

sooner59
7/1/2011, 06:34 PM
You only hate imaginary people?

StoopTroup
7/1/2011, 06:36 PM
I Liberal wouldn't have killed Bin laden with his bare hands.

Try again.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/2/2011, 02:44 AM
Let's try another tact...would you say Obama is a good father to his children? Would you say that he is a very intelligent man? Would you say Obama has worked very hard to get places in life? If you can't say those things, then you just hate liberals. I can say that I think Sarah Palin is a good mother, who has tried very hard with her children. I can say Sarah Palin is very intelligent. I can say she has worked very hard to accomplish so much in her life. I can also turn around and say that Nancy Pelosi is those things. However, I can reasonably say, they are both are nutjobs as well. I don't blame you either, the left totally dehumanized Bush for 8 years as well. I don't believe anyone in politics wakes up in the morning and says "how can I destroy America today?"

SicEmBaylor
7/2/2011, 03:02 AM
Let's try another tact...would you say Obama is a good father to his children? Would you say that he is a very intelligent man? Would you say Obama has worked very hard to get places in life? If you can't say those things, then you just hate liberals. I can say that I think Sarah Palin is a good mother, who has tried very hard with her children. I can say Sarah Palin is very intelligent. I can say she has worked very hard to accomplish so much in her life. I can also turn around and say that Nancy Pelosi is those things. However, I can reasonably say, they are both are nutjobs as well. I don't blame you either, the left totally dehumanized Bush for 8 years as well. I don't believe anyone in politics wakes up in the morning and says "how can I destroy America today?"
I agree with everything you just said; however, I think Palin is an excellent mother but her intelligence is positively average...which is part of her appeal. Palin is a completely average American woman fighting for the values of totally average conservative Americans.

Obama is a good man, a great father, intelligent, and motivated. But he is very very wrong about his vision for America.

sooner59
7/2/2011, 03:32 AM
The last two posts are on the money.

diverdog
7/2/2011, 06:52 AM
I agree with everything you just said; however, I think Palin is an excellent mother but her intelligence is positively average...which is part of her appeal. Palin is a completely average American woman fighting for the values of totally average conservative Americans.

Obama is a good man, a great father, intelligent, and motivated. But he is very very wrong about his vision for America.

an excellent mother? That is a stretch.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/2/2011, 09:06 AM
You can read those read those recent e-mails that got released....she is an excellent mother. You can tell her kids absolutely love her and can go to her on anything. If you are going to hold Bristol's mistake against her skills as a parent..that is crazy. That happens to families all of the the time. As for Palin's intelligence. She isn't Barack Obama type or Neil deGrasse Tyson type intelligent. But one doesn't go from JuCo to multimillionaire without intelligence unless Powerball numbers are involved...

JohnnyMack
7/2/2011, 09:16 AM

Yeah I don't get the not a good mother part. I mean, I don't want her as POTUS, but I don't think she's a bad parent.

Scott D
7/2/2011, 09:24 AM
really...I'm sure she's just as mediocre to above average as most every other parent.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/2/2011, 09:25 AM
Most parents not named Casey Anthony are mediocre to above average

MamaMia
7/2/2011, 10:02 AM
I'm voting for whomever I think will be the most intertaining POTUS. I need the laughs.

sooner59
7/2/2011, 10:10 AM
SNL hasn't been as funny since Obama took office. We need a leader to laugh at! :D

Scott D
7/2/2011, 10:16 AM
SNL hasn't been funny since Clinton took office. :D

fixed

7/2/2011, 10:16 AM
SNL hasn't been as funny since Obama took office. We need a leader the left wants to laugh at! :DFIFY

OhU1
7/2/2011, 10:24 AM

Whoa! I thought the video was a joke. That guy is gayer than Mark Foley, Larry Craig, and Ted Haggard combined!

I kept expecting Marcus Bachman to lisp "Oh no he didn't!" and "You go girlfriend!", he kind of has a Rip Taylor flamboyant mannerism about him.

SicEmBaylor
7/2/2011, 01:05 PM

You can't be responsible for everything your kids do.

diverdog
7/2/2011, 09:02 PM
Yeah I don't get the not a good mother part. I mean, I don't want her as POTUS, but I don't think she's a bad parent.

I did not say she was a bad parent. What I did say is that I doubt she is an excellent parent. There is quite a bit of evidence to support my statement. As someone else stated she is probably an average to slightly above average parent. Even though I do not like her I would never say she is a bad parent.

Now I would say her husband Todd might be a very good parent since he has spent the most time with the kids. He seems like a decent guy and he has been the one raising them the last few years.

soonercruiser
7/2/2011, 10:18 PM
I did not say she was a bad parent. What I did say is that I doubt she is an excellent parent. There is quite a bit of evidence to support my statement. As someone else stated she is probably an average to slightly above average parent. Even though I do not like her I would never say she is a bad parent.

Now I would say her husband Todd might be a very good parent since he has spent the most time with the kids. He seems like a decent guy and he has been the one raising them the last few years.

So, what you are sayin DD is....
The roles are reversed...and Todd is OK with that.
(She is a good bread winner. And, he is a good stay-at-home Dad!)
Anything wrong with that?

soonercruiser
7/2/2011, 10:19 PM
Speaking of "FLAKES"!

http://members.cox.net/franklipsinic/Obama/Obaba%20flake.jpg

7/3/2011, 12:45 AM
HOW DARE YOU. Didn't you know he has a superior intellect?

StoopTroup
7/3/2011, 12:48 AM
You guys get that in an email?

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/3/2011, 03:11 AM
I wonder if people realize that Jefferson, Washington, Franklin..etc. al occasionally slipped up back in the day and said some really stupid ****. 24/7 News is what is destroying this damn country. I mean for **** sakes one of the questions asked at the last Republican debate was "Coke or Pepsi?" Like if I was on the fence about Romney until he said Coke or something...we got 99 problems but Cola products aren't one...

sooner59
7/3/2011, 01:31 PM
FIFY

Face it. Obama just ain't funny. Its down right irritating to see them imitate him on SNL. Its boring. He's boring. Clinton and W were nice to laugh at. Dana Carvey doing H.W. Bush was great.

soonercruiser
7/3/2011, 01:39 PM
Face it. Obama just ain't funny. Its down right irritating to see them imitate him on SNL. Its boring. He's boring. Clinton and W were nice to laugh at. Dana Carvey doing H.W. Bush was great.

It ain't funny, even in every day life outside of D.C and SNL!
I'm downright disgusted!
:D

Anybody notice Obama forgot the age of his daughter this past week?
FLAKE!

SoonerofAlabama
7/3/2011, 01:59 PM
Does anyone still like SNL? I watch occasionally, but it is never funny. Just sayin'.

GKeeper316
7/3/2011, 02:13 PM
Does anyone still like SNL? I watch occasionally, but it is never funny. Just sayin'.

the internet has effectively destroyed sketch comedy. now all anyone wants to watch is jackass and youtube.

Canyonero
7/3/2011, 02:27 PM
the internet has effectively destroyed sketch comedy. now all anyone wants to watch is jackass and youtube.

I haven't sat down and watched a whole episode in at least 10 years. If they happen to produce a funny skit or short you can just watch it a day or two later on the net. No use in wasting DVR space and time hoping they do something funny.

soonerloyal
7/4/2011, 12:16 PM
Anybody notice Obama forgot the age of his daughter this past week?
FLAKE!

Yeah! No other dad has ever done that!! :mad:

soonerloyal
7/4/2011, 12:17 PM
SNL has gone downhill as far as I'm concerned. Some of those newer sketches are painful.

StoopTroup
7/4/2011, 12:22 PM
I haven't sat down and watched a whole episode in at least 10 years. If they happen to produce a funny skit or short you can just watch it a day or two later on the net. No use in wasting DVR space and time hoping they do something funny.

Is your DVR Space limited Or is that where you keep the movies you never watch again?

soonercruiser
7/4/2011, 01:55 PM
Yeah! No other dad has ever done that!! :mad:

When a conservative slips up, especially a conservative woman, it makes it's rounds as headlines on the Drive-By Media for weeks!
(...and usually ends up as a thread on this forum...)

Scott D
7/4/2011, 02:13 PM

SNL was dying a slow death when the internet was BBS' and email.

yermom
7/4/2011, 02:35 PM
When a conservative slips up, especially a conservative woman, it makes it's rounds as headlines on the Drive-By Media for weeks!
(...and usually ends up as a thread on this forum...)

maybe you guys should worship a couple that aren't ****ing clownshoes

i hope for everyone's sake that Bachmann, Palin and Coulter aren't the best you have to offer

Scott D
7/4/2011, 02:38 PM
your liberal hatred of self-hating asians is duly noted.

7/4/2011, 04:36 PM

i hope for everyone's sake that Bachmann, Palin and Coulter aren't the best you have to offernot to worry. they're so popular because they're too stoopid to be Flamer Libs.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/4/2011, 06:26 PM
RLIMC you should really watch the South Park Episode about ******s and Turd Sandwiches...I think it applies beautiful to the Republicans and Democrats...

7/4/2011, 07:25 PM
RLIMC you should really watch the South Park Episode about ******s and Turd Sandwiches...I think it applies beautiful to the Republicans and Democrats...info on ******s and Turd Sammiches is overrated.

soonercruiser
7/4/2011, 07:53 PM

i hope for everyone's sake that Bachmann, Palin and Coulter aren't the best you have to offer

And you probably think that Nanci Peeloski, Hillary Cleenton, or Sheila Jackson Lee are role models????

sooner59
7/4/2011, 10:41 PM
RLIMC you should really watch the South Park Episode about ******s and Turd Sandwiches...I think it applies beautiful to the Republicans and Democrats...

Great episode. It was based on the '04 election. I assume Kerry was the giant doosh since he was taller. :D

StoopTroup
7/4/2011, 10:45 PM
And you probably think that Nanci Peeloski, Hillary Cleenton, or Sheila Jackson Lee are role models????

Michelle is gets all the attention right now...

hzaoNEG6P4U

yermom
7/4/2011, 10:54 PM

i have no love for Hilary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi, but they aren't out saying retarded things in front of every camera they can find either

i don't know who Sheila Jackson Lee is, but she's from Texas, so she already has one strike against her ;)

hopefully she's not as bad as that dumbass Gator fan in Florida

StoopTroup
7/4/2011, 10:56 PM
I think is not that we have love for any of those gals.....it's just that there is no need to replace them with more losers.

3rdgensooner
7/8/2011, 12:36 PM
Hide your pron!!!!!!!11!1!!

BREAKING: Bachmann pledges to ban pornography (http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/07/07/263476/breaking-bachmann-pledges-to-ban-pornography/) | Tonight, Michele Bachmann became the first presidential candidate to sign a pledge created by THE FAMiLY LEADER (http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/07/07/update-bachmann-is-first-to-sign-family-leaders-pro-marriage-pledge/), an influential social-conservative group in Iowa. By signing the pledge Bachmann “vows” to “uphold the institution of marriage as only between one man and one woman” by committing herself to 14 specifics steps. The ninth step calls for the banning of “all forms” of pornography (http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2011/07/07/263006/iowa-group-asks-republican-candidates-to-agree-that-homosexuality-is-a-choice-pornography-should-be-banned/). The pledge also states that homosexuality is both a choice and a health risk. You can read all the details of the pledge here (http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2011/07/07/263006/iowa-group-asks-republican-candidates-to-agree-that-homosexuality-is-a-choice-pornography-should-be-banned/).

yermom
7/8/2011, 12:43 PM
pr0n makes you gay anyway

7/8/2011, 12:47 PM
Hide your pron!!!!!!!11!1!!First, we all know that ban or no ban, there will always be plenty of pornography available. 2nd, if Obear or Hillry or any like-minded person is the opponent, then it's an easy vote for Bachmann.

3rdgensooner
7/8/2011, 12:52 PM
First, we all know that ban or no ban, there will always be plenty of pornography available. We also know that abortions will always be available. So I guess Bachmann (and whoever else) should just shut up about both issues. [insert intentional provocation smiley]
2nd, if Obear or Hillry or any like-minded person is the opponentI don't know who they are.

7/8/2011, 12:54 PM
There will be no ban on pornography, regardless of who wins president.

JohnnyMack
7/8/2011, 12:57 PM
There will be no ban on pornography, regardless of who wins president.

Well you can certainly breath a sigh of relief, eh?

tommieharris91
7/8/2011, 01:12 PM
Looks like Mrs. Bachmann forgot to read the Bill of Rights today.