PDA

View Full Version : some people should be shot

SoonerLVZ
6/24/2011, 09:31 AM
This story made me sick to my stomach. God help that poor child.

http://www.news9.com/story/14968119/meth-smoking-mom-delays-abused-childs-medical-care

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Two women have been arrested for their parts in allegedly obtaining meth by trading a toddler for sex with two men.

Jennifer Ragland, also known as Jennifer Chapman, was arrested Thursday by Oklahoma City police and is being accused of allowing two men to rape a three-year-old boy in exchange for drugs.

Leana Lauck, the boy's mother, was arrested a day earlier on child neglect charges. Police say her 3-year-old son was severely abused at the LaQuinta Inn near South Meridian and Interstate 40.

The probable cause affidavit for Lauck's arrest claims she knew her son was injured but decided to spend the night at this hotel smoking meth and waited nearly a day before bringing the toddler to the hospital.

Police collected evidence from the LaQuinta Inn after the toddler was taken to Children's Hospital.

Police said the child had numerous bruises and an injury on the base of his skull.

A family member said the boy had lye burns on his throat, face and eyes, signs of sexual abuse, bleach poisoning, and at one point, was hanging from a ceiling with a dog collar.

"To have somebody commit such an act of violence on an innocent child is horrific for anybody to see," said Oklahoma City Police Department Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow.

Police are still looking for one or more abusers.

Court documents released on Thursday claim Lauck did not take her son to the hospital initially because she was afraid of what would happen. And, she knew her son was "hurt bad" and declining through the evening. Instead of seeking care for the boy, police said, she admitted to smoking meth.

A distant cousin of Lauck spoke out about Lauck as her family hopes and prays for the child's full recovery.

"I think jail would be too good for them," said family member Stacy Felkins."That's the most evil thing you can do."

KantoSooner
6/24/2011, 09:37 AM
what further evidence of evil is needed? Put the adults in prison. In the general population.

Viking Kitten
6/24/2011, 09:42 AM
How is anyone even supposed to react after hearing that story? I hope everyone involved dies horrible, violent deaths.

OutlandTrophy
6/24/2011, 09:43 AM
How is anyone even supposed to react after hearing that story? I hope everyone involved dies horrible, violent ,deaths.

can I add slow to their deaths?

Viking Kitten
6/24/2011, 09:46 AM
Knock yourself out.

Viking Kitten
6/24/2011, 09:50 AM
Just do me a favor and please don't insert improper punctuation into the text if you are quoting me. Thanks in advance. It makes the copy editor in my head want to stab you.

olevetonahill
6/24/2011, 09:50 AM
If ya have a Rabid dog ya dont mess with it , Ya just put it down.

OutlandTrophy
6/24/2011, 09:51 AM
Just do me a favor, and please don't insert improper punctuation, into the text if you are, quoting me. Thanks in advance. It makes, the copy editor in my head want to stab you.

Sorry L. I was going to add slow to your quote and then decided against it.

pphilfran
6/24/2011, 09:53 AM
Just do me a favor and please don't insert improper punctuation into the text if you are quoting me. Thanks in advance. It makes the copy editor in my head want to stab you.

Must be that time of month....

Viking Kitten
6/24/2011, 09:57 AM
Well, since I'm 5 months pregnant, that would be impossible. However I thank you for your interest in my menstrual cycle, and you are welcome to subscribe to my newsletter.

The Profit
6/24/2011, 10:06 AM
Phil, she just kicked your butt into the mud. You would be safer over in Medicine Park fighting those wildfires.

OUDoc
6/24/2011, 10:11 AM
It makes the copy editor in my head want to stab you.

You should consider having him removed, it sounds painful.
And crowded.

WE ARE dirtburglars
6/24/2011, 10:15 AM
WOW, this is why I support capital punishment. Also, is it weird that im more disgusted with the mother of the child than the men who abused him? I mean those guys deserve to rot in hell as well but what kind of mother trades her child to a couple of pedophiles just to get a high? ****ing disgusting. :mad:

olevetonahill
6/24/2011, 10:17 AM
WOW, this is why I support capital punishment. Also, is it weird that im more disgusted with the mother of the child than the men who abused him? I mean those guys deserve to rot in hell as well but what kind of mother trades her child to a couple of pedophiles just to get a high? ****ing disgusting. :mad:

Theres a difference between a Mother and a ****in Brood sow.

MsProudSooner
6/24/2011, 10:18 AM
These women make this woman in Russia sound like mother of the year.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43521003/ns/world_news-europe/

jk the sooner fan
6/24/2011, 10:22 AM
Well, since I'm 5 months pregnant, that would be impossible. However I thank you for your interest in my menstrual cycle, and you are welcome to subscribe to my newsletter.

does Greg know about this or do we keep it on the downlow?

olevetonahill
6/24/2011, 10:27 AM
does Greg know about this or do we keep it on the downlow?

I just thot she was gettin fat.:D

Viking Kitten
6/24/2011, 10:29 AM
It's the copy editor's.

cccasooner2
6/24/2011, 11:19 AM

Rotting for an eternity can't be all that bad of a punishment. I would much rather their toes and fingers were cut off one at a time, their teeth hacked out with a chisel, and I get to practice my eye surgery skills with a phillips screw driver.

Scott D
6/24/2011, 03:24 PM
You should send them up here...It'll take less than 24 hours for them to disappear, more than a week to be found, and it's 50/50 as to whether their corpses will be found in a regular abandoned home or in one being burned down to cover the tracks of their being murdered by gunshot after possibly being raped.

The Maestro
6/24/2011, 03:48 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/adairtd/Forums/lol.jpg

ouleaf
6/24/2011, 03:59 PM
One of those cases where you wish we had an "eye for an eye" justice system for sure.

Breadburner
6/24/2011, 04:00 PM
Tulsa>Okc.....

StoopTroup
6/24/2011, 04:06 PM
How is anyone even supposed to react after hearing that story? I hope everyone involved dies horrible, violent deaths.

I think the little boy has been through enough.....

StoopTroup
6/24/2011, 04:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/adairtd/Forums/lol.jpg

Wonder who her dentist is.....she has very nice gums....:pop:

soonercruiser
6/24/2011, 08:27 PM
Wonder who her dentist is.....she has very nice gums....:pop:

Dr. Fish!

C&CDean
6/24/2011, 08:34 PM

WTF? For reals? Speechless I am.

Dang. Preggers. Heh.

ouwino
6/25/2011, 07:35 AM
"just kill 'em all"!

Viking Kitten
6/25/2011, 10:09 AM
WTF? For reals? Speechless I am.

Dang. Preggers. Heh.

Yep... knocked up. :D Our newest girl is due in October. We plan to name her Czarina Soonerov.

StoopTroup
6/25/2011, 10:16 AM
We plan to name her Czarina Soonerov.

Very Nice. I'm sure you both have given this all the thought it needed and chosen well. :D :pop:

Ardmore_Sooner
6/25/2011, 10:24 AM
This just breaks my heart. Leaves you speechless. Bastards.

GrapevineSooner
6/25/2011, 10:39 AM
can I add slow to their deaths?

How about very ^ Infinity before slow?

GrapevineSooner
6/25/2011, 10:41 AM
OK, so very ^ infinity wouldn't work because they'd never die.

How about very ^ Slightly Before Infinity?