PDA

View Full Version : James Whitey Bulger Captured

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 05:12 PM
I sure hope that this helps the Wheeler Family find closure and that this guy finally is brought to justice. I know just how shocked a number of us in Tulsa were when Roger was murdered in the Southern Hills Parking lot.

Prayers to the Family....They have dealt with their Father's Murderer running free for over 30 years.....

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/the-connection-between-boston-mobster-james-whitey-bulger-and-roger-wheeler

GDC
6/23/2011, 10:07 PM
Wasn't Jack Nicholson's character in The Departed loosely based on Bulger?

Breadburner
6/23/2011, 10:43 PM
Wasn't Jack Nicholson's character in The Departed loosely based on Bulger?

It was....

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 10:50 PM
Yep. It was pretty well done from what most folks say about the guy. I think I might rent it again and watch it.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/23/2011, 11:53 PM
Obama has got the the top Two guys now...he is on a roll!!!

StoopTroup
6/24/2011, 12:13 AM
I've seen him on toast too....

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001315413/ObamaToast_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg

SicEmBaylor
6/24/2011, 12:15 AM
My mom worked for Merrill Lynch in Tulsa at the time and she said it took them a month to straighten out his stock holdings. The dude had some.change in his pocket evidently.

StoopTroup
6/24/2011, 12:26 AM
He was doing very well at the time.

The cost of Southern Hills Membership is not public information but the rumor is that a minimal cost would be about $90,000 for initial membership, with an annual cost of at least $10,000.

I think your monthly bill can rise very quickly depending on how many events you attend and how many club sammies your kids have at the pool, how many private Tennis lesson your Wife gets and how often Dinner is at the club instead of eating what your Chef at the House threw together. :D

SCOUT
6/24/2011, 12:34 AM

The cost of Southern Hills Membership is not public information but the rumor is that a minimal cost would be about $90,000 for initial membership, with an annual cost of at least $10,000.

I think your monthly bill can rise very quickly depending on how many events you attend and how many club sammies your kids have at the pool, how many private Tennis lesson your Wife gets and how often Dinner is at the club instead of eating what your Chef at the House threw together. :D

Put it on the Underhill's bill.

StoopTroup
6/24/2011, 12:42 AM
:D

oudavid1
6/24/2011, 12:43 AM

I would agree.