PDA

View Full Version : OJ Simpson to admit to his wife's murder

sappstuf
6/23/2011, 08:09 AM
I guess he can call off that search....

O.J Simpson has confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his former wife, it has been reported.

The talk show host made headlines recently saying that one of her regrets was never having got the shamed former sportsman to confess to the killing.
And it appears her wish may well have come true with reports Simpson has already told one of her producers in an interview from jail that he knifed ex-wife Nicole in self-defence – a confession he will now repeat to the talk show queen during a spectacular televised sit down interview. …

“He told the producer: “Tell Oprah that yes, I did it. I killed Nicole, but it was in self-defence. She pulled a knife on me and I had to defend myself”,’ the insider was quoted as saying.

‘I went over there to give her a piece of my mind,’ he was quoted as saying. When he arrived and no one answered at the house, he started pounding the door and shouting, according to the report.
The door allegedly then swung open and Nicole was standing there with a kitchen knife in her hand.

‘O.J. told the producer, “she was yelling go away! Go away! And waving the knife around at me. At one point she was lunging at me with the knife and I was just trying to talk to her. Nicole stepped out of the apartment – slashing the knife in the air.

‘”I was in such a rage that something just snapped. I couldn’t take her constant taunting of me with other men or her using drugs and drinking while my kids were living with her. I went beserk.

‘”Before I knew what I was doing I took the knife away from Nicole and started slashing at her. I cut her over and over again until she was lifeless. I was shocked at my own anger – I had killed the woman I had loved for so long..”‘

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006908/OJ-Simpson-confessed-Nicole-Brown-murder-Oprah-TV-interview-planned.html

If you voted to aquit, you must be a nitwit...

Mississippi Sooner
6/23/2011, 08:13 AM
And about that dude that showed up to return a pair of glasses? Was he also wielding a knife?

C&CDean
6/23/2011, 08:30 AM
Who cares?

CrimsonCream
6/23/2011, 08:33 AM
The case was doomed from the start without a Change of Venue.

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 08:37 AM
Who cares?

Nice of you to add your helpful insight.

OUDoc
6/23/2011, 08:39 AM

I never turned in my ballot.

SoonerStormchaser
6/23/2011, 08:40 AM
Nice of you to add your helpful insight.

That time of the month, eh?

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 08:40 AM
I never turned in my ballot.

it was said that Nicole voted, but had a hanging chad...

stevo
6/23/2011, 08:41 AM
why not just keep your mouth shut? he got away with it this long..just count your blessings and keep up the charade, rat-tard

lexsooner
6/23/2011, 08:41 AM
I guess he can call off that search....

So how does he explain Ron Goldman? Did Goldman just happen to get in the way of the knife? I really don't care. I care more about the bad casting in having OJ play an astronaut in Capricorn One.

C&CDean
6/23/2011, 08:42 AM
it was said that Nicole voted, but had a hanging chad...

Well if you don't have something nice to say you shouldn't comment on the situation...

picasso
What is DNA anyway?

Probably means, did not attack!!!

jk the sooner fan
That time of the month, eh?

are you white knighting for Dean these days?

so you can get your AF panties out of the wad you've got them in - my post was a joking response to this

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3269898&postcount=113

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 08:43 AM
Well if you don't have something nice to say you shouldn't comment on the situation...

i bet you think she deserved to die - and people that think like that are what led to Hitler and Mao and bad people like that

C&CDean
6/23/2011, 08:47 AM
why not just keep your mouth shut? he got away with it this long..just count your blessings and keep up the charade, rat-tard

No he didn't. Do you think there is honestly a single person in this country who truly believes this POS is innocent? Hell, I was watching a show on ESPN a week or two ago about the whole "slow speed chase" in the Bronco. Only this time they aired the audio of OJ talking on the phone to somebody.

"I just want to be with Nicole" "OJ don't do it man, you got too much to live for, it'll all work itself out" "I can't face it man, she's gone and I have to join her"

On and on and on. I guess the audio wasn't allowed in court or something - and it wouldn't matter if it was. Everybody knew he was gonna get off due to the Rodney King thing. If I was OJ, I'd be thanking that retard every day.

C&CDean
6/23/2011, 08:47 AM
i bet you think she deserved to die - and people that think like that are what led to Hitler and Mao and bad people like that
****in' A!!

cantwait48
6/23/2011, 08:48 AM
no way he could have done it because the gloves did not fit, he's prolly taking credit for it so he can get a book deal or something

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 08:48 AM
he cant be tried for it again - i'm sure he's doing it to unload the guilt - i would guess, and its not like he's telling us something we dont know - i'm sure he's doing it for himself

and for Oprah - that damn woman ought to be friggin president - anybody that can get OJ to confess - gets my vote

Mississippi Sooner
6/23/2011, 08:50 AM
No he didn't. Do you think there is honestly a single person in this country who truly believes this POS is innocent? Hell, I was watching a show on ESPN a week or two ago about the whole "slow speed chase" in the Bronco. Only this time they aired the audio of OJ talking on the phone to somebody.

"I just want to be with Nicole" "OJ don't do it man, you got too much to live for, it'll all work itself out" "I can't face it man, she's gone and I have to join her"

On and on and on. I guess the audio wasn't allowed in court or something - and it wouldn't matter if it was. Everybody knew he was gonna get off due to the Rodney King thing. If I was OJ, I'd be thanking that retard every day.

Rodney King, coupled with a judge and a DA's office that all thought this was their chance to be big stars. The whole trial was a sham from day one.

stevo
6/23/2011, 08:50 AM

I'm saying he's stupid to confirm it. He should have kept his stupid mouth shut. It's not like he's on his death bed and needs to absolve his sins before the next life

C&CDean
6/23/2011, 08:51 AM
and for Oprah - that damn woman ought to be friggin president - anybody that can get OJ to confess - gets my vote

You know what's sad? She could start up and run under the Harpo Party ticket and she'd beat all comers in a landslide. How ****ed up is this country anyhow?

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 08:52 AM
I'm saying he's stupid to confirm it. He should have kept his stupid mouth shut. It's not like he's on his death bed and needs to absolve his sins before the next life

maybe his confession means a payday for him - i'm sure Oprah isnt doing this for free

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 08:52 AM
You know what's sad? She could start up and run under the Harpo Party ticket and she'd beat all comers in a landslide. How ****ed up is this country anyhow?

lol - funny - women in this country can't agree on Palin or Hillary - but they'd all come together for Oprah

JLEW1818
6/23/2011, 08:53 AM
i heard the jury was all white :D

rekamrettuB
6/23/2011, 08:58 AM
So how does he explain Ron Goldman? Did Goldman just happen to get in the way of the knife? I really don't care. I care more about the bad casting in having OJ play an astronaut in Capricorn One.

Well he had to get rid of the witness!

If you click on the article and read it states Ron attacked him too and he killed him in self defense too. As long as you kill all the witnesses you can claim self defense. Also, I highly doubt Ron Goldman walked up and discovered a bloody, dead Nicole Brown with an enraged OJ standing over her, blood dripping down this kitchen knife, and decided it was a good idea to attack this ex-NFL player.

The Profit
6/23/2011, 08:59 AM
It really doesn't matter. He will be in jail the rest of his life anyway. He'd play hell getting paroled on his armed robbery conviction now that he has confessed to two murders.

The Profit
6/23/2011, 09:00 AM
Well he had to get rid of the witness!

If you click on the article and read it states Ron attacked him too and he killed him in self defense too. As long as you kill all the witnesses you can claim self defense. Also, I highly doubt Ron Goldman walked up and discovered a bloody, dead Nicole Brown with an enraged OJ standing over her, blood dripping down this kitchen knife, and decided it was a good idea to attack this ex-NFL player.

and don't forget, he also played a cop.

rekamrettuB
6/23/2011, 09:02 AM
He just confessed to this crime so he could move up the prison food chain. I mean someone in jail for a petty crime like stealing his own stuff back is getting A' F'd every night. A double murderer however...

picasso
6/23/2011, 09:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw_CtUR9Lh0

SoCaliSooner
6/23/2011, 09:06 AM
I was laid up with an ACL surgery and recovery and watched every single minute of the trial. DNA evidence was still in the early stages. The prosecutions in depth description of DNA and all that goes along with it, was lost on that jury.

I won't ever forget when one juror was asked why they didn't believe the DNA and she said, "all the prosecution showed was that OJ gots blood. Well...we ALL gots blood."

Jurors had already been working on book deals....it was a circus and definitely payback for Rodney King.

JLEW1818
6/23/2011, 09:12 AM
something tells me that the article is not true

WE ARE dirtburglars
6/23/2011, 09:13 AM

This is honestly not to sound racist, but youd be hard pressed to find more than a handful of blacks that think he was guilty. I took a race and ethnicity class in college and we watched a video of the opinions of different races on this verdict and it probably interviewed 500 of blacks and hispanics and whites. EVERY SINGLE black and hispanic person said they KNOW hes innocent, and this is just the white mans jealousy of a superstar black man. Then the white opinions were about 95% guilty, 5% innocent.

JLEW1818
6/23/2011, 09:15 AM
This is honestly not to sound racist, but youd be hard pressed to find more than a handful of blacks that think he was guilty. I took a race and ethnicity class in college and we watched a video of the opinions of different races on this verdict and it probably interviewed 500 of blacks and hispanics and whites. EVERY SINGLE black and hispanic person said they KNOW hes innocent, and this is just the white mans jealousy of a superstar black man. Then the white opinions were about 95% guilty, 5% innocent.

Whites loved OJ until he killed his wife.

Everybody liked OJ

All colors know deep down he did it. They just can't admit it.

The Profit
6/23/2011, 09:19 AM

This has always amazed me because OJ never thought of himself as black until he was arrested for murder.

JLEW1818
6/23/2011, 09:21 AM
This has always amazed me because OJ never thought of himself as black until he was arrested for murder.

that's how crime works.. people will end up being something they are not.

3rdgensooner
lol - funny - women in this country can't agree on Palin or Hillary - but they'd all come together for OprahI disagree.

stevo
I was laid up with an ACL surgery and recovery and watched every single minute of the trial. DNA evidence was still in the early stages. The prosecutions in depth description of DNA and all that goes along with it, was lost on that jury.

I won't ever forget when one juror was asked why they didn't believe the DNA and she said, "all the prosecution showed was that OJ gots blood. Well...we ALL gots blood."

Jurors had already been working on book deals....it was a circus and definitely payback for Rodney King.

everything is allllllways about you, isn't it scatcali?!

WE ARE dirtburglars
6/23/2011, 09:33 AM

very philosophical today Jlew. :)

stevo
6/23/2011, 09:39 AM

wow. that's so racist.

JLEW1818
6/23/2011, 09:40 AM
:D

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 09:41 AM
I disagree.

hush woman - us men will determine who you're likely to vote for

i hate for this to be a racial stereotype, but i'm gonna say it anyway

its been my observation that the african american community rarely, if ever, calls out somebody from their community for their conduct or behavior - (i.e. OJ - there are numerous other examples)

i'll call a white man a murderer in a minute if i believe he did it

i guess i just dont get it the over reactive protection - maybe its the inherent fear of "the man" and "the system" thats out to 'get them'

JLEW1818
6/23/2011, 09:42 AM
he may not have killed her... but he def stabbed her a few times

WE ARE dirtburglars
6/23/2011, 09:57 AM
wow. that's so racist.

youd be surprised the things you get called for making an honest statement in a race and ethnicity class thats divided just about 50/50.

The Profit
6/23/2011, 09:59 AM

You've got a point there. That murdering pharmacist tried to act like he was a war hero; something he was definitely not.

JLEW1818
6/23/2011, 09:59 AM
ahhh

WE ARE dirtburglars
6/23/2011, 10:00 AM

its been my observation that the african american community rarely, if ever, calls out somebody from their community for their conduct or behavior - (i.e. OJ - there are numerous other examples)

i guess i just dont get it the over reactive protection - maybe its the inherent fear of "the man" and "the system" thats out to 'get them'

Ive never understood that either. If the white man was really "out to get them," we would. First we wouldnt have abolished slavery, and then if we did that we still outnumber them about 70:12 overall so we could just do away with them like that if we were really "out to get them."

SoCaliSooner
6/23/2011, 10:01 AM
everything is allllllways about you, isn't it scatcali?!

Only when judging black people.

3rdgensooner
6/23/2011, 10:02 AM
hush woman - us men will determine who you're likely to vote forIknoryte

This is honestly not to sound racist,

Beginning statements like this remind me of:

http://www.notracistbut.com/

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 10:03 AM

i just know how this board works

CrimsonCream
6/23/2011, 10:05 AM
I disagree.

Actually, I agree with you about Oprah.

With her continual fawning and wetness over Obama, she p*ssed off half her audience and her ratings began to slip. Hence, no more show.

WE ARE dirtburglars
6/23/2011, 10:05 AM

I just know how people react to these things.

stevo
6/23/2011, 10:06 AM
youd be surprised the things you get called for making an honest statement in a race and ethnicity class thats divided just about 50/50.

wow. that's so racist.

Thaumaturge
6/23/2011, 10:06 AM

http://www.notracistbut.com/

When a white person assures you he is not racist, you should believe him. Why would he lie?

WE ARE dirtburglars
6/23/2011, 10:07 AM
wow. that's so racist.

i hate you ;)

jk the sooner fan
When a white person assures you he is not racist, you should believe him. Why would he lie?

when a black person plays the race card - you should believe him. Why would he play it?

WE ARE dirtburglars

exactly :sarcasm:

Thaumaturge
6/23/2011, 10:08 AM
when a black person plays the race card - you should believe him. Why would he play it?

I'm not racist, but that's a non sequitur.

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 10:10 AM
i'm not one either - i'm just bored

cantwait48
6/23/2011, 10:11 AM
"You know what's sad? She could start up and run under the Hippo Party ticket and she'd beat all comers in a landslide. How ****ed up is this country anyhow?"

fixed

Thaumaturge
6/23/2011, 10:12 AM
i'm not one either - i'm just bored

Not to sound racist or anything, but there are better and healthier ways to alleviate boredom than to pretend to be racist.

3rdgensooner
6/23/2011, 10:14 AM
Actually, I agree with you about Oprah.

With her continual fawning and wetness over Obama, she p*ssed off half her audience and her ratings began to slip. Hence, no more show.Long before Obama was in the national picture, I knew women that didn't hang on Oprah's every word. In fact, I can't remember the last time anyone I know even mentioned her.

She has a demographic, but it's never been "all women".

bigfatjerk
6/23/2011, 10:16 AM
Okay he killed the woman and now almost 20 years later he's still trying to blame her for the murder. Honestly there's a special place in hell for guys like OJ.

JLEW1818
6/23/2011, 10:17 AM
MSNBC will prlly say he still didn't do it

The Profit
6/23/2011, 10:23 AM
MSNBC will prlly say he still didn't do it

MSNBC never said he didn't do it.

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 10:23 AM
Long before Obama was in the national picture, I knew women that didn't hang on Oprah's every word. In fact, I can't remember the last time anyone I know even mentioned her.

apparently you dont hang out with the right women

3rdgensooner
6/23/2011, 10:26 AM
apparently you dont hang out with the right womenI like my floozy friends, thank you very much.

Thaumaturge
6/23/2011, 10:27 AM

I have anecdotal evidence that you are wrong. I have known at least two women who like Oprah.

Therefore, since I alone am uniquely qualified to draw conclusions about all people who are different than I am, all women fawn over her.

jk the sooner fan
we're not getting along very well here

its because i introduced stu to the IW isnt it?

olevetonahill
I'm not racist, but that's a non sequitur.

I am and dont GAS if any one likes it or.

A person who say's they aren't is either ignorant or a liar;)

3rdgensooner
6/23/2011, 10:30 AM
I have anecdotal evidence that you are wrong. I have known at least two women who like Oprah.

Therefore, since I alone am uniquely qualified to draw conclusions about all people who are different than I am, all women fawn over her.Oh yeah, I forgot.

Thaumaturge
6/23/2011, 10:31 AM

Not to sound racist or anything, but I forgive you your insult.

SoCaliSooner
6/23/2011, 10:32 AM
Long before Obama was in the national picture, I knew women that didn't hang on Oprah's every word. In fact, I can't remember the last time anyone I know even mentioned her.

Sometimes I'd like to pop the top of your skull and straight lick your brain.

olevetonahill
6/23/2011, 10:35 AM
Not to sound racist or anything, but I forgive you your insult.

Not an insult, just a fact. and did you miss the part where i said IDGAS?

Thaumaturge
6/23/2011, 10:40 AM
Not an insult, just a fact. and did you miss the part where i said IDGAS?

I don't want to sound racist here, but do you have actual facts to support your fact?

olevetonahill
6/23/2011, 10:45 AM

I don't want to sound racist here, but do you have actual facts to support your fact?

Do you have facts to disprove it?
Yer still missing the part where i said "I dont GAS if any one likes it or not.":P

JLEW1818
6/23/2011, 10:52 AM
who has gas?

Thaumaturge
6/23/2011, 10:52 AM
Do you have facts to disprove it?
Yer still missing the part where i said "I dont GAS if any one likes it or not.":P

I'm not intending this to be racist or anything, but if that's how you choose to look at it, the fact that not everyone is a racist disproves your fact that everyone is a racist. And further to not be racist, since you have continued to insist that you dont GAS if anyone likes it or not, I have yet to say whether or not I like it, understanding that you dont GAS. Lastly, I'm still not being racist here, but if you really wanted everyone to believe you that you dont GAS, you would probably stop insisting you dont GAS in the face of no one acting like you GAS.

:P

olevetonahill
6/23/2011, 10:53 AM
who has gas?

I do.:D

olevetonahill
6/23/2011, 10:53 AM
I'm not intending this to be racist or anything, but if that's how you choose to look at it, the fact that not everyone is a racist disproves your fact that everyone is a racist. And further to not be racist, since you have continued to insist that you dont GAS if anyone likes it or not, I have yet to say whether or not I like it, understanding that you dont GAS. Lastly, I'm still not being racist here, but if you really wanted everyone to believe you that you dont GAS, you would probably stop insisting you dont GAS in the face of no one acting like you GAS.

:P

You racist bastage.:P

Mongo
6/23/2011, 10:55 AM
so.... does this mean Chewbacca really doesnt live on Endor? I am so confused now

Taxman71
6/23/2011, 10:59 AM
As stated by Chris Rock: 10/03/95: Black people way too happy, white people way too mad.

06/23/11 Update: I think you can reverse that now.

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 11:17 AM
I believe he was not guilty. Bitches be crazy....

3rdgensooner
6/23/2011, 11:28 AM
I get that a lot.

soonerchk
6/23/2011, 11:32 AM
we're not getting along very well here

its because i introduced stu to the IW isnt it?

No, that's why you and I don't get along, remember?

That's what OJ was thinking when he got the knife...

JDMT
6/23/2011, 11:32 AM
Wanna do it 3G?

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 11:33 AM
No, that's why you and I don't get along, remember?

I do remember, but we're off to a fresh new start on fb

soonerchk
6/23/2011, 11:33 AM
I do remember, but we're off to a fresh new start on fb

I keep forgetting that.:cool:

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 11:37 AM
I keep forgetting that.:cool:

i'll keep it on the downlow

soonerchk
6/23/2011, 11:38 AM
Please do, I'd hate for people to find out.

sappstuf
6/23/2011, 11:42 AM

Well he was speaking to the Almighty.... Oprah.

3rdgensooner
6/23/2011, 11:43 AM
Wanna do it 3G?Yes. Wait, did you mean with you? I don't see that happening. I'm an anticowboyite. (I'm not racist or anything)

cccasooner2
6/23/2011, 12:13 PM
maybe his confession means a payday for him - i'm sure Oprah isnt doing this for free

She will ask the tough questions too. ;)

SoCaliSooner
6/23/2011, 12:19 PM
I get that a lot.

I'm not racist..but...zombies eat brains too. Genetics.

yermom
6/23/2011, 01:49 PM

http://www.videovat.com/videos/929/dave-chapelle-jury-duty.aspx

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 02:54 PM

http://www.videovat.com/videos/929/dave-chapelle-jury-duty.aspx

:D perfect

3rdgensooner
6/23/2011, 03:22 PM
A Harpo rep tells THR online rumors are "not true." (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/oprah-hasnt-landed-oj-simpson-205028)

Despite a National Enquirer report that Simpson confessed from prison to murdering ex wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, a rep for Harpo tells The Hollywood Reporter, "That's not true."

Oprah has said she's determined to get Simpson's confession (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/oprah-winfrey-determined-land-oj-202466). He was acquitted or the murders in 1995.

Speaking at NCTA’s annual Cable Show in Chicago last week, she said, "I have a dream of O.J. Simpson confessing to me" as the audience cheered.

"And I am going to make that happen people," she promised, admitting it was "not that lofty" of a goal. “I don’t just want the interview,” Oprah continued. “I want the interview on the condition that you are ready, Mr. Simpson.”

Her follow-up show, Oprah's Next Chapter, premieres on OWN in January.

Simpson was reportedly going to admit to the murders in a book called "If I Did It…." After the book sparked outrage, HarperCollins cancelled the plans and publisher Judith Regan was forced out later that year.

Mississippi Sooner
6/23/2011, 03:27 PM
Heh. I still have an unreleased copy of If I Did It in my email.

SoCaliSooner
6/23/2011, 03:56 PM
Heh. I still have an unreleased copy of If I Did It in my email.

I have an email detailng just how Obama is not a US citizen.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/23/2011, 03:57 PM
I have an email detailing how small my penis is.

3rdgensooner
6/23/2011, 04:05 PM
I have an email with a picture of Gandalf's tiny penis.

northspeter
6/23/2011, 04:14 PM
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk171/theghostinpa/carrey.jpg

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/23/2011, 04:43 PM
I have an email with a picture of Gandalf's tiny penis.

My e-mail was hacked...

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 04:53 PM
See....I told you all he was Not-Guilty. Damn Oprah trying to ruin another man's life....