PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING BAD heads up July 17

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/23/2011, 01:06 AM
Here it comes! Heisenberg on a rampage? http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad

6/23/2011, 02:08 AM
AMC, 9PM Central, 13 new episodes in season #4.

King Crimson
6/23/2011, 05:24 AM
in.

KuppiKunta
6/23/2011, 07:39 AM
Can't wait!!

stevo
6/23/2011, 07:42 AM
Do you think Jesse really shot gale??

I absolutely can't wait for the new season!!

Jacie
6/23/2011, 12:32 PM
Will Hank finally get a clue?

Will Walt redeem himself by going undercover to bring down Gus aka Chicken Man?

Will Skylar succumb to the allure of easy money and get pulled into the lifestyle of a meth-cooker's wife or forgive Walt and do what she can to save him?

Will Marie continue to prance around like a little minx and did she get past her kleptomania?

I can hardly wait!

6/23/2011, 12:36 PM
Will Hank finally get a clue?

Will Walt redeem himself by going undercover to bring down Gus aka Chicken Man?

Will Skylar succumb to the allure of easy money and get pulled into the lifestyle of a meth-cooker's wife or forgive Walt and do what she can to save him?

Will Marie continue to prance around like a little minx and did she get past her kleptomania?

I can hardly wait!GREAT questions! I wanna watch Marie prance some more.

delhalew
6/23/2011, 01:29 PM

Lol. Gale. I had forgotten that dude's name.

yermom
6/23/2011, 01:37 PM
in.

GDC
6/23/2011, 10:14 PM
great show

SoonerofAlabama
6/23/2011, 10:18 PM
Never heard of it. Whats it about?

6/24/2011, 01:04 AM
Never heard of it. Whats it about?look it up on google. Then start watching july 17. You'll love it.

GDC
6/24/2011, 10:46 PM
look it up on google. Then start watching july 17. You'll love it.

Better yet, get the first three seasons on DVD, and watch them before July 17.

delhalew
6/24/2011, 11:15 PM
Better yet, get the first three seasons on DVD, and watch them before July 17.

That's what DVR is for. Mark it, and watch after you get caught up. Netflix the mofos.

Jacie
6/25/2011, 08:39 AM
Never heard of it. Whats it about?

Highschool chemistry teacher Walter White, with a wife, teenage son and a baby on the way finds out he has lung cancer and does not know how he can provide for them once he is gone. Then he hooks up with a former student, Jesse, now a small time drug dealer/user and they start cooking crystal meth. Because of Walter's chemistry background, their meth is the most pure on the market and highly sought after by users and the Mexican drug cartels.

So basically, the show explores the choices made by ordinary people thrust into extraordinary circumstances.

6/25/2011, 12:54 PM
Highschool chemistry teacher Walter White, with a wife, teenage son and a baby on the way finds out he has lung cancer and does not know how he can provide for them once he is gone. Then he hooks up with a former student, Jesse, now a small time drug dealer/user and they start cooking crystal meth. Because of Walter's chemistry background, their meth is the most pure on the market and highly sought after by users and the Mexican drug cartels.

So basically, the show explores the choices made by ordinary people thrust into extraordinary circumstances.That is the super abbreviated version for sure. I would bet there are synopses of each show available, as well as each season, and the entire series.

GDC
6/25/2011, 01:59 PM
That is the super abbreviated version for sure. I would bet there are synopses of each show available, as well as each season, and the entire series.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/episodes

6/25/2011, 03:22 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/episodesSUPERB! Good search.

Serenity Now
6/25/2011, 06:12 PM
Crap! I agree with the fake Rush.

Great show. The growth of the semi-series like this, Justified, etc. is great.

GDC
6/25/2011, 06:45 PM
Crap! I agree with the fake Rush.

Great show. The growth of the semi-series like this, Justified, etc. is great.

Justified is excellent as well.

Serenity Now
6/25/2011, 07:23 PM
Season 2 of justified was great. 1 wasn't as good. Terriers was very good too but got cancelled. I watch too much tv. :)

Jacie
6/26/2011, 11:31 AM
That is the super abbreviated version for sure. I would bet there are synopses of each show available, as well as each season, and the entire series.

I wasn't going to spoil the thrill of watching three season's worth of BB for him

6/26/2011, 12:05 PM
I wasn't going to spoil the thrill of watching three season's worth of BB for himWith near 30 episodes in the past, he might not have the time to watch them all before july 17

yermom
6/26/2011, 12:15 PM
then he's not trying hard enough :D

7/10/2011, 07:39 PM

So basically, the show explores the choices made by ordinary people thrust into extraordinary circumstances.Here's a recent article from the LA Times that gives a good overview of the series, and insight into the author:
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/tv/la-ca-vince-gilligan-20110710,0,3165362.story

soonerhubs
7/10/2011, 09:30 PM
So cant wait! AMC originals seldom disappoint. Walking Dead RMFO!

7/11/2011, 01:26 AM
http://news.google.com/news/story?hl=en&xhr=t&q=breaking+bad+articles&cp=20&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1024&bih=571&wrapid=tljp1310365408109012&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ncl=daS6PqU-atCgdNMR7Z7AUd4N3pMtM&ei=7ZYaTvbTOIS6sQP5ntjIAw&sa=X&oi=news_result&ct=more-results&resnum=4&sqi=2&ved=0CDQQqgIwAw

TheLadiesMike
7/11/2011, 01:52 AM

The producers have said that he did and it was not meant to be ambiguous, it was a camera pan, not the gun being moved.

Serenity Now
7/13/2011, 09:40 AM
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6763000/bad-decisions

Klostermann is good.

Romulus
7/13/2011, 09:53 AM
Gale's head looks like a canoe

7/13/2011, 11:32 AM

Klostermann is good.yep, another good article about the show!

7/17/2011, 10:36 AM
OK, aficionados, it's TONIGHT! Check your local listing, on AMC TV!

GDC
7/17/2011, 10:49 AM
:pop:

mgsooner
7/17/2011, 10:42 PM
Well? Get back to work.

7/18/2011, 01:19 AM
Poor loyal Victor. He never suspected it!

7/18/2011, 01:54 AM
If Walter is able to kill Gus, what would he and Jesse do next? I bet the cartel from down in Mexico that Gus sabotaged isn't gone, and might come back, maybe stronger than ever.

cantwait48
7/18/2011, 09:40 AM
throat cutting scene was pretty awesome, I had to watch it again but the wife turned her head

7/18/2011, 10:00 AM
throat cutting scene was pretty awesome, I had to watch it again but the wife turned her headOnce was enough for me. It was a bit more gruesome than I liked.

Romulus
7/18/2011, 11:03 AM
Gus is a bad dude, I'd like to hear more about his story

Serenity Now
7/19/2011, 10:49 AM
http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollywood-prospectus/post/_/id/30856/breaking-bad-creator-vince-gilligan-on-last-nights-season-premiere

Great show. The characters are some of the best on TV.

7/19/2011, 10:53 AM
The producers have said that he(Jesse) did(shoot Gale) and it was not meant to be ambiguous...haha, SURE it wasn't!

Romulus
7/19/2011, 11:05 AM
does it seem like to you Jesse finally grew up when he saw the dude get turned into a Pez dispenser? Seems like a changed dude.

7/19/2011, 11:17 AM
does it seem like to you Jesse finally grew up when he saw the dude get turned into a Pez dispenser? Seems like a changed dude.I think Jesse committing his first murder changed him dramatically. Seeing Victor get throat-slashed was icing on the cake.

soonerhubs
7/19/2011, 09:17 PM
Loved the first episode! We don't have cable, but with amazon, we watch it the next day.

stevo
7/19/2011, 10:06 PM
was an aweeeesome episode. season opener did not disappoint. victor had it coming...he was the only one that could be identified for being in the apt after gale was shot

7/20/2011, 12:40 AM
was an aweeeesome episode. season opener did not disappoint. victor had it coming...he was the only one that could be identified for being in the apt after gale was shotTrue, but nobody knows that for sure. Heisenberg holds all the cards, at this point. Gus needs him, for now, and Walt says he won't cook without Jesse.

King Crimson
7/23/2011, 01:26 AM
BB has mos def "arrived". the product placement was a bit much.

i laughed that Gale's MA was at U of Colorado....and repeated shots of whatever "The Marxist-Leninist Reader" in his apartment and his italian cabaret sing-a-long in season 3.

i down with the new start. Saul had a great line: "do you have a passport?"

Victor was dead from the get go after showing up there non-Mike style cleaner. but, it was a nice red herring during the Vic "cook" sequence.

Jacie
7/23/2011, 09:09 AM
The episode was what BB fans wanted, no elapsed time from the end of the previous season so we saw the fallout from Jesse's action.

Only person out of character was Mike. When he said, "Let's get this over with" I thought he was going to kill Victor right then and I was surprised when he didn't. Mike would know that was what you do when someone is compromised so it was no surprise that it was done, only that Gus did it himself. Up till then, he always gave the orders and left the actual operations to others.

Marie displayed the patience of a saint, helping Hank with basic body functions and enduring his sarcasm w/o complaint. At what point will Hank come around? Something will have to happen to trigger his so far, nonexistent instinct that everything doesn't add up. I am guessing it will happen when he finally asks Marie where she gets the money to pay for rehab and his growing mineral collection.

King Crimson
7/23/2011, 09:33 AM
I am guessing it will happen when he finally asks Marie where she gets the money to pay for rehab and his growing mineral collection.

yeah, Vic studying and buying (product placement) minerals off ebay is nice touch about him working the Heisenberg meth crystal.

good observation J. Walt gambling explanation will get a test.

7/25/2011, 02:30 PM
OK Breaking Bad last night...Hank is kicking Marie out... is he effing NUTZ?
Does Gus come after Walt Sooner or JUST WHEN?(can't imagine the tension in the lab, after last night's episode, with Gus now certain Walt wants him dead). Here's a couple of links I found interesting.

http://nymag.com/arts/tv/reviews/breaking-bad-nussbaum-review-2011-8/
and
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/25/breaking-bad-it%E2%80%99s-not-a-lie-if-you-believe-it/

soonerhubs
7/25/2011, 04:56 PM
Does Gus come after Walt Sooner or JUST WHEN?(can't imagine the tension in the lab, after last night's episode, with Gus now certain Walt wants him dead). Here's a couple of links I found interesting.

and
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/25/breaking-bad-it%E2%80%99s-not-a-lie-if-you-believe-it/

Excellent reads! Last night's episode was very masterfully done! AMC originals surpass any other television shows I've seen.

Jacie
7/25/2011, 04:59 PM
That first "review" was just egotistical bullshi*, focusing less on the show and more on the reviewer.

The second blog was good with the comments about the Roomba cam (I was sorry to see it did not survive the party) and the observation that Mike, enforcer that he is, may have hit the wall when it comes to working for Gus. When he saw the commercial for Saul, the disgust for himself and his whole situation was plainly showing on his face.

Hank is on a binge of mineral collecting. He bought enough to open his own museum. Poor Marie keeps persevering the more he rejects her but what would he do without her? He is way overdue an epiphany.

And I know Walt feels he must take action but what would he do without Gus?

My wish is the writers will have Walt using his knowledge of chemistry to make something happen in the show the way they did in Season 1 (at least three times I recall).

7/25/2011, 05:16 PM
As many disasters waiting to happen as there are, it's sorta hard to imagine how they're going to be able to go for all this season and even another one.

GDC
7/25/2011, 06:06 PM

and

Thanks for the articles. This one is cited within one of the above and is another excellent read about a great show.

8/1/2011, 01:18 AM
7/31 show.
A Calm Before the Storm type show tonight. Looks like they're setting up for lots of craziness next week. What will Hank discover in Gale's notebook? What's got Mike all effed-up?(in the preview for next week, Mike is all agitated) Skyler is going to be more of a factor in the gangsta enerprise of the White family, it appears.

8/1/2011, 01:55 AM
An interesting thought from another discussion site:

Hank is an accessory after the fact.
If he turns Walt in now he will implicate himself and his wife.
Try to explain to the DEA

Jacie
8/1/2011, 07:11 AM
We knew Hank would have to come around sometime. It only took an incident with his kleptomaniac wife to trigger it. Now that he is back on the trail of meth suppliers, imagine how Walt will react when Hank asks for his help in understanding the Lab Notes!

On the other end of the scale, Jesse looks to be on the verge of his second, or is it his third, meltdown. The friends or at least, acquaintances that used to fill his house have been replaced with homeless burnouts. He is on the edge and ready to fall.

Skylar has so embraced the lifestyle, she is now telling Walt and Saul what to do. Maybe she will take Gus down . . .

8/1/2011, 11:24 AM
We knew Hank would have to come around sometime. It only took an incident with his kleptomaniac wife to trigger it. Now that he is back on the trail of meth suppliers, imagine how Walt will react when Hank asks for his help in understanding the Lab Notes!

On the other end of the scale, Jesse looks to be on the verge of his second, or is it his third, meltdown. The friends or at least, acquaintances that used to fill his house have been replaced with homeless burnouts. He is on the edge and ready to fall.

Skylar has so embraced the lifestyle, she is now telling Walt and Saul what to do. Maybe she will take Gus down . . .Jesse's house last night DID look more like a psycho ward than an out of control party, didn't it?

I don't think Skyler fully realizes how dangerous the business is that Walt is in, at least not the full extent. It will be fun to see her reaction after she finds out that Gus and Mike tried to kill Walter, and how he evaded the attempt.(she might never find that out?)

mgsooner
8/1/2011, 11:26 AM
Jesse's house has become a full-blown crack house.

OUMallen
8/1/2011, 11:35 AM
Bought season 1 last night to watch on plane flights coming up...looking forward to getting into this series.

GDC
8/1/2011, 03:39 PM
I hope Skyler gets rubbed out, I despise that character.

GrapevineSooner
8/1/2011, 03:53 PM
She's a beating...But I'll be damned if she doesn't know how to execute a shakedown.

GDC
8/8/2011, 04:35 PM
Good article, especially the Rush reference.:D

If The Sopranos was the Stones and The Wire was Zeppelin, Breaking Bad is Rush. Walter White is just a geek trapped in a conform-or-be-cast-out world, riding on through the friction of the day. But he chooses to exercise his free will — if only by cooking up his private recipe for insanely strong blue meth.

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/the-work-ethic-of-breaking-bad-20110808

Jacie
8/8/2011, 08:18 PM
I called it, Hank asking Walt to look at the lab notes (nice touch with Gale's karaoke dvd, btw). But poor old Hank. Imagine how he is going to feel when he finally does figure it out. It was on the tip of his tongue till Walt pulled the save of the season out of his a** with the Walt Whitman thing. And you could see it on Hank's face, he does not believe Gale is/was Heisenberg.

Skylar has assumed complete control of Walt (he followed her script to the letter) and here they had us thinking they were going to come clean with Hank and Marie when all they did was add another layer of lies. Say this about Sky, she is thorough in everything she does.

Now since we know they are not going to kill Jesse off (not until the final season anyway and this one isn't going to end anytime soon) presumably, Walt will convince Gus to reach Mike via phone and put a stop to the hit that was in the teaser for next week. What will Jesse do once his assisted suicide is put on hold? New girlfriend? Rehab? Been there, done that twice on both of those, so what? The boy definitely needs a hobby.

As for new elements, looks like the Mexican cartel is reasserting itself with the attack on the chicken truck. Apparently, Mike was able to cover up the incident (one truck shot to hell, a dead driver and two hit men) else the DEA would be all over it. No doubt, we haven't seen the last of the cartel.

8/8/2011, 08:52 PM
I called it, Hank asking Walt to look at the lab notes (nice touch with Gale's karaoke dvd, btw). But poor old Hank. Imagine how he is going to feel when he finally does figure it out. It was on the tip of his tongue till Walt pulled the save of the season out of his a** with the Walt Whitman thing. And you could see it on Hank's face, he does not believe Gale is/was Heisenberg.

Skylar has assumed complete control of Walt (he followed her script to the letter) and here they had us thinking they were going to come clean with Hank and Marie when all they did was add another layer of lies. Say this about Sky, she is thorough in everything she does.

Now since we know they are not going to kill Jesse off (not until the final season anyway and this one isn't going to end anytime soon) presumably, Walt will convince Gus to reach Mike via phone and put a stop to the hit that was in the teaser for next week. What will Jesse do once his assisted suicide is put on hold? New girlfriend? Rehab? Been there, done that twice on both of those, so what? The boy definitely needs a hobby.

As for new elements, looks like the Mexican cartel is reasserting itself with the attack on the chicken truck. Apparently, Mike was able to cover up the incident (one truck shot to hell, a dead driver and two hit men) else the DEA would be all over it. No doubt, we haven't seen the last of the cartel.Good comments, Jacie. I am not convinced Mike is planning to kill Jesse, out there in the desert. I don't know what he DOES plan to do, of course. Saul the lawyer is finally starting to get worried about his own skin, huh? I wondered when that would happen. Walt didn't answer him when Saul asked if his name ever comes up with Gus or Mike.(heh)

8/9/2011, 01:54 PM
BB has mos def "arrived". the product placement was a bit much.

i laughed that Gale's MA was at U of Colorado....and repeated shots of whatever "The Marxist-Leninist Reader" in his apartment and his italian cabaret sing-a-long in season 3.

i down with the new start. Saul had a great line: "do you have a passport?"

Victor was dead from the get go after showing up there non-Mike style cleaner. but, it was a nice red herring during the Vic "cook" sequence.A friend who doesn't post here(although he's an OU grad) told me he saw in the notebook that Gale made, confiscated by Albuquerque cops, a notation about RON PAUL.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?307106-Ron-Paul-features-on-Breaking-Bad
http://www.infowars.com/amcs-breaking-bad-depicts-meth-villain-as-ron-paul-supporter/

8/15/2011, 02:24 AM
Aug 14:
Walt's ego is certainly bigger than his brain...unless he subconsciously wants Hank to catch him, huh? Skyler now knows about Gale, and that he was killed, and her opinion of Walt's brain power had to come down a notch, with Walt re-invigorating Hank's search for Heisenberg. It will be interesting to see if Jesse can stop his drugging, and opening his house to all the hardcore users.

GDC
8/15/2011, 09:46 AM
That was just plain stupid on Walt's part.

Jacie
8/15/2011, 10:34 AM
Walt was drunk and his ego took over. But it gave Hank a reason to go on and if he hasn't figured out Walt = Heisenberg with all the clues that have landed in his lap yet, I doubt he'd believe it if Walt came out and told him.

Nice to see Skylar taking Walt back . . . all the way back to the bedroom.

And I did not see that deal with Mike and Jesse coming. Pretty shrewd of Gus to see that all Jesse needed was an ego boost to get him out his suicidal drug funk.

So with two or three issues resolved now is time to bring on the cartel, let the drug wars continue.

GrapevineSooner
8/15/2011, 10:44 AM
Well, how'd they initially find out about Heisenberg?

It was because of the product. The product's still out there. Ergo (using the DEA logic), Heisenberg's still out there.

Still, Walt had a moment of weakness and should have STFU.

8/15/2011, 01:58 PM
Walt is going to have to reconsider taking his family and disappearing, if Jesse becomes more loyal to Mike(and Gus) than he is to Walt. If Walt does bolt, Jesse's in even bigger trouble than he is now.

8/29/2011, 01:33 AM
Episode of 8-28-11

I guess Jesse didn't poison the coffee that Gus drank. Hank's meeting with the Albuquerque DEA guys was VERY interesting. It appears that the Bureau Chief and the other officer that sat next to Hank MIGHT be on the take from Gus, and/or the parent company in Houston or Germany. For them to tell Hank he's likely wrong, without any apparent interest in what he had discovered, seemed a bit strange to me.

GDC
8/29/2011, 10:36 AM
This show just gets better and better.

Jacie
8/30/2011, 12:59 PM
Episode of 8-28-11

I guess Jesse didn't poison the coffee that Gus drank. Hank's meeting with the Albuquerque DEA guys was VERY interesting. It appears that the Bureau Chief and the other officer that sat next to Hank MIGHT be on the take from Gus, and/or the parent company in Houston or Germany. For them to tell Hank he's likely wrong, without any apparent interest in what he had discovered, seemed a bit strange to me.

If true, then no doubt Gus gave him more than a piddling $25k. Certainly, the money is there to buy off anyone who could be bought. Walt pulls in $274k every other week and Gus was ready to spend $50 million to make the cartel go away. Just bringing this to that guy's attention could put Hank and Marie at risk.

As for the dealio between Gus and the cartel, he had to have refused to let them take over his operation so it looks like a Mexican-style drug war is about to erupt on the streets of Albuquerque.

8/30/2011, 01:56 PM
Here's the URL for the episode #7 info: http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad/episodes/season-4/problem-dog

and, here's a conversation among fans: http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/talk/2011/09/episode-7-open-thread.php#comments

GDC
8/30/2011, 04:28 PM
Am I missing something? How is it that Pollos Hermanos trucks are getting shot up and people are getting killed, but law enforcement doesn't seem to notice? Would Hank be aware of this?

cantwait48
8/30/2011, 11:57 PM
I assume someone is going out and 'cleaning up the mess'. anyway I thought that scene where pinkman went into the meth head house and was met with a guy with a gun was spooky as heck

GDC
8/31/2011, 07:49 AM
I assume someone is going out and 'cleaning up the mess'. anyway I thought that scene where pinkman went into the meth head house and was met with a guy with a gun was spooky as heck

I agree, that actor looked familiar but I can't place him.

9/7/2011, 01:27 AM
9-4 show:

OK, NO WAY Jesse or Walt is able to kill Gus on the next episode...right? Who is operating the BigBad Mexican Cocaine/Meth cartel? I sure wouldn't want to be Gus, or Walt, or Jesse, or Saul, or even Mike.

Hank is going to wonder how Gus discovered the GPS tracking device on his vehicle so fast. I was wondering why Hank didn't look to his right when he was in the car with Walt at Pollos Hermanos. After all, Walt was looking at Mike quite a bit, and also I would think Mike wouldn't want to be seen by Hank.

Someone is bound to discover all that cash that Skyler hid under their house, in the vacuum-sealed clothing bags, huh?

yermom
9/7/2011, 02:24 AM
i figure Gus only moves the tracking device when he wants to go somewhere he doesn't want them to know about, then puts it back

you think Gus put the old man in the wheelchair? killed his boss?

soonerhubs
9/7/2011, 07:40 AM
i figure Gus only moves the tracking device when he wants to go somewhere he doesn't want them to know about, then puts it back

you think Gus put the old man in the wheelchair? killed his boss?

Those were some pretty intense scenes towards the end of the last episode. Now I want to learn more about Gus.

GDC
9/7/2011, 09:09 AM
That was awesome to see Steven Bauer from Scarface as the cartel jefe!

Jacie
9/7/2011, 08:14 PM
Mike may not be on anyone's radar if he has never been charged with a crime so Hank seeing him might be a non-issue.

As far as the money under the house, Skylar is dealing with that problem as she does all problems, pragmatically. How long she can continue to do it is the issue since Walt brings home a fresh bundle of hundreds on a regular basis but I don't think it is at risk of discovery just yet.

What put the old man in a wheel chair? I am guessing a stroke. As for who killed the cartel guys last year, ostensibly it was police officers. Why they decided to raid his house at that time has not been answered but the way things go in this show, it was probably rivals in the drug trade or they could have been tipped or bribed by Gus.

Remember the scene between Walt and the other guy with cancer and Walt talking about being in control? That is a recurring theme
and it was on display in that episode. Example, Gus figured out that Hank has gone rogue, he regained control of events. At first, he was alarmed after the meeting with the DEA and APD but now we can expect to see Hank's ability to investigate the connection between Gus and the meth trade to be compromised somehow.

The war with the cartel is heating up and the body count will soon start to climb. The background story serves to show that Gus has motive to resist any intrusion into his network by the ruthless cartel.

Walt's pressure on Jesse to kill Gus will only drive a wedge between them as Jesse takes to his role as Mike's assistant. Mike giving him a gun showed Jesse that he can serve Gus in more ways than being a meth cook.

9/8/2011, 12:22 AM
I can picture rats chewing through the poly bags full of money that Skyler is putting under the house...

GDC
9/9/2011, 06:20 PM
http://www.bettercallsaul.com/testimonials.php

9/12/2011, 02:32 AM
9-11-11

What's going on? Will Skyler give Ted a bundle of cash for him to pay the IRS? If so, what will transpire after that? Can Jesse really cook the Blue Meth without Walt's help and/or guidance? From next week's previews, it looks as though Jesse, and maybe Mike and Gus are going on a trip to Mexico. Is Jesse afraid of Mike as much as he is of Gus? By that, I mean if Jesse offs Gus, will Mike kill Jesse, and does Jesse even think Mike would? So many possibilities!

GDC
9/12/2011, 11:24 AM
Walt is so ****ed on so many levels, and now Jesse has kicked his ***, too.

I hope he finds a way out, but this is probably not going to end well for him.

soonerhubs
9/12/2011, 07:04 PM
I get the feeling that whoever kills Gus will bring more wrath upon himself and his household than we comprehend.

9/13/2011, 01:43 AM
I get the feeling that whoever kills Gus will bring more wrath upon himself and his household than we comprehend.Walt's only hope is to kill Gus and Mike. Then, take up Saul's offer to meet up with the guy who can send him totally off anyone's radar...then, ZERO communication between Walt's family and Hank and Marie. I have NO idea how Walt can hide from the Mexican Drug Cartel, if they still want to get him.

Jacie
9/13/2011, 11:57 AM
Yes, Skylar has to give Ted the money because she doesn't want any attention cast her way.

Jesse is not going to kill Gus, the man that brought him back from the brink, the fight with Walt showed that. Now can Jesse cook Walt's recipe by himself? Maybe he can add some food coloring to turn the meth blue.

Mike works for Gus, he is not married to him. He is a mercenary, a soldier and soldiers don't kill for revenge. His current employer is Gus and if Walt manages to kill him, Mike would not retaliate because he would have no reason to.

Gus still needs Walt. That is why he is sending Jesse to Mexico. Remember what the cartel did to the first chemist Gus introduced to them. He won't risk his cash cow.

Since we know the series will go another season, Walt will probably not kill Gus anytime soon nor will he try to flee. In the end, he will succumb to cancer. The question is will he leave Skylar and family with a lot of money or will the whole scheme unravel?

On a more immediate note, where does Hank's rogue agent routine go from here? He is in no condition to stake out the building complex. He needs a new lead.

9/13/2011, 01:15 PM
Yes, Skylar has to give Ted the money because she doesn't want any attention cast her way.

Jesse is not going to kill Gus, the man that brought him back from the brink, the fight with Walt showed that. Now can Jesse cook Walt's recipe by himself? Maybe he can add some food coloring to turn the meth blue.

Mike works for Gus, he is not married to him. He is a mercenary, a soldier and soldiers don't kill for revenge. His current employer is Gus and if Walt manages to kill him, Mike would not retaliate because he would have no reason to.

Gus still needs Walt. That is why he is sending Jesse to Mexico. Remember what the cartel did to the first chemist Gus introduced to them. He won't risk his cash cow.

Since we know the series will go another season, Walt will probably not kill Gus anytime soon nor will he try to flee. In the end, he will succumb to cancer. The question is will he leave Skylar and family with a lot of money or will the whole scheme unravel?

On a more immediate note, where does Hank's rogue agent routine go from here? He is in no condition to stake out the building complex. He needs a new lead.Good comments, as usual. Walt is gonna come UNGLUED when Skyler tells him about Ted and his IRS investigation, and her involvement. The $600+K that Ted needs is chicken feed to Walt, but the IRS certainly isn't.

I'm not certain that Jesse believes Mike won't come after him or Walt if Gus is killed by either. Walt will HAVE TO kill Mike in order to hide from everyone, since Mike is the guy who gave Saul the lead for the guy who can totally hide Walt and his family.

GDC
9/19/2011, 02:10 PM
Walt is going to have a hard time outmanuevering and out-thinking Gus.

soonerhubs
9/19/2011, 07:10 PM
This last episode rocked my face off!

9/19/2011, 07:15 PM
This last episode rocked my face off!Jesse is now fully invested in being a Meth supplier/cooker/dealer. Whether Gus dies or not, I bet Jesse stays in the biz. Walt has some Mega-Sh*t to deal with, from every angle imaginable.

soonerhubs
9/19/2011, 07:22 PM
Jesse is now fully invested in being a Meth supplier/cooker/dealer. Whether Gus dies or not, I bet Jesse stays in the biz. Walt has some Mega-Sh*t to deal with, from every angle imaginable.

Drugged up Walt was correct though when he said it was his fault.

The god-complex he shares with Gus is fascinating stuff.

Brilliant show! It should take every Emmy IMHO. (Well... besides the comedy ones, etc.)

Jacie
9/20/2011, 09:53 AM
Jesse was on the way to replacing Walt. Now it seems he can stand in for Mike. Will Gus be next?

Saul would appear to be safe in this scenario but who knows? If she got an online law degree, Skylar could take over his business.

GDC
9/20/2011, 10:48 AM
Gus is a bad mofo.

achiro
9/20/2011, 11:52 AM
I just started this series a few weeks ago and am now current. This may be the best television show I've ever watched. The first season scene with the family sitting on the couch having the "intervention" with Walt explaining why he didn't want to go through chemo was powerful and awesome. The best line so far is also season one in reference to pouring raspberry slushies down the toilet. I hated his wife until this season, now it's just a strong dislike. There are a lot of decisions and actions by Walt that I just don't understand but his irrational stuff does make it interesting. I do like that Jesse is maturing and becoming a badass but wonder how he and Walt will come together again.

yermom
9/20/2011, 11:56 AM
well, before this week i was thinking Walt needed Gus to be safe from the cartel

yermom
9/20/2011, 11:57 AM
I just started this series a few weeks ago and am now current. This may be the best television show I've ever watched. The first season scene with the family sitting on the couch having the "intervention" with Walt explaining why he didn't want to go through chemo was powerful and awesome. The best line so far is also season one in reference to pouring raspberry slushies down the toilet. I hated his wife until this season, now it's just a strong dislike. There are a lot of decisions and actions by Walt that I just don't understand but his irrational stuff does make it interesting. I do like that Jesse is maturing and becoming a badass but wonder how he and Walt will come together again.

been catching up on Mad Men. AMC makes some good TV...

GDC
9/20/2011, 12:41 PM
been catching up on Mad Men. AMC makes some good TV...

http://www.amctv.com/hell-on-wheels/videos/amcs-first-look-at-hell-on-wheels

9/20/2011, 12:42 PM
Mad Men takes it to the private sector, and wins awards doing so. I tried watching it a couple of seasons ago, but it didn't grab me. Also, it was on so late at that time.

Romulus
9/20/2011, 03:53 PM
I love Mad Men and Breaking Bad, but the last two episodes of BB have pushed BB ahead of MM

cleller
9/21/2011, 07:57 AM
Anyone know what that fancy bottle of stuff was that Gus gave the cartel guy? Anything that really exists? Some rare Tequila?

yermom
9/21/2011, 09:07 AM
Zafiro Anejo

apparently no one wanted product placement for that scene and they couldn't use a real one ;)

9/26/2011, 02:21 AM
9-25 Episode

This is the MOST ACTION-PACKED episode they have evar had! What the hell is Jesse thinking by not killing Gus? It could have all ended so smoothly, if he had done it, but NOOOOO! Now, shiite is flying from every avenue imaginable, AND WALT IS APPARENTLY WAY SHORT OF NECESSARY FUNDS, to pay off Saul, and the guy who is going to hide the entire family! No wonder he's laughing his a*s off, lying there in the dirt under his house!

Romulus
9/26/2011, 09:10 AM
The nursing home scene was my favorite scene

achiro
9/26/2011, 10:22 AM
So I really want to hear about Gus and his South American ties they mentioned. Wonder if they are going to kill him off this season? I also kind of wonder if Walt kills him will his family be a powerful group from SA that will want revenge?
They have really painted Walt into a corner this season and it will be interesting to find out how he gets himself out.

9/26/2011, 12:03 PM
So I really want to hear about Gus and his South American ties they mentioned. Wonder if they are going to kill him off this season? I also kind of wonder if Walt kills him will his family be a powerful group from SA that will want revenge?
They have really painted Walt into a corner this season and it will be interesting to find out how he gets himself out.I would like to know what the specifics are with the ties to Germany, since the parent company of both the Pollos Hermanos chicken stores, and the Industrial Laundry might be that business in Germany. IOW, what will be the connection between Chile and Germany, and now Gus in Albuquerque?

achiro
9/28/2011, 04:54 PM
This show has pretty much ruined me for a bunch of other shows I use to like. Now they are just blah and boring. ;)

9/28/2011, 05:58 PM
This show has pretty much ruined me for a bunch of other shows I use to like. Now they are just blah and boring. ;)I couldn't agree more. I loved the show "The Riches" that was on FX for 2 1/2 seasons. It was kick-*** as well...But Breaking Bad is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE, like meth, I guess!

Although, I haven't lost weight, and my complexion is okay. My teeth would be better if I haven't eaten so much junk food all my life.

Jacie
9/28/2011, 06:23 PM
On the face of it, Jesse has been completely turned from supportive of Walt to Gus's side in the dispute. But remember what he said as they were walking back from Mexico, that if Gus killed Walt, that would be a problem. Gus may have given Jesse legitimacy, a reason to go on, but Walt has always been the father figure. Keep in mind what was happening at Jesse's house when Walt went to see him. Jesse had his girlfriend and her son there and he must know that being a meth cook cannot be a good thing in the longterm if he wants to be a husband/father himself. I think his allegiance will shift back to Walt, especially if something happens and he needs help in the lab or perhaps it will have something to do with coming to Jesse's aid if Hank turns up something on him.

9/28/2011, 06:32 PM
On the face of it, Jesse has been completely turned from supportive of Walt to Gus's side in the dispute. But remember what he said as they were walking back from Mexico, that if Gus killed Walt, that would be a problem. Gus may have given Jesse legitimacy, a reason to go on, but Walt has always been the father figure. Keep in mind what was happening at Jesse's house when Walt went to see him. Jesse had his girlfriend and her son there and he must know that being a meth cook cannot be a good thing in the longterm if he wants to be a husband/father himself. I think his allegiance will shift back to Walt, especially if something happens and he needs help in the lab or perhaps it will have something to do with coming to Jesse's aid if Hank turns up something on him.always good to hear your perspective. yeah, at least Walt knows that Jesse hasn't totally abandoned him. At least not yet. But the Hank problem is HUGE! If Hank is offed, Walt might be in for a little strife at home...ya think?

soonerbrat
9/30/2011, 10:32 AM

is there any confirmation that walt is in remission or is he just saying htat? i missed the first 6 episodes this season and i'm about 2 weeks behind right now. Maybe the cancer is in his brain.

yermom
9/30/2011, 11:24 AM
as far as we know, he is, from what i can remember

without the money to escape, this ought to be interesting to see what he does. the battle between him and Gus should be epic, and i'm sure Jesse will be pivotal.

10/3/2011, 04:11 PM
10-2-11 Episode

Has Gus finished with Jesse? Can Tyrus cook the meth on his own? Will Gus let him? This next episode, the Season Finale, ought to be an ASSKICKER DELUXE! Saul is closing his esquire business, and bolting. Is Walt in his house, or somewhere else? WHEN WILL HANK KNOW THAT WALT IS HEISENBERG?

soonerhubs
10/3/2011, 06:47 PM
This show is by far the best one I've seen on television. I loved this past episode. The tension is exhausting! The impression of a barrel in Walt's forehead... Foreshadowing, perchance?

mallOUf
10/3/2011, 06:51 PM
Why did Gus stop?

soonerhubs
10/3/2011, 06:53 PM
Why did Gus stop?

That's what makes this show great. There could be so many reasons.

Is he onto Walt?
Did he have a thought about how to interact with Jesse?
Hell, maybe he just had to pee!

Jacie
10/3/2011, 08:17 PM
People in the high stakes drug trade seem to lead short lives. Gus has managed to buck the odds because of his instincts. Maybe he sensed from Jesse that something was up.

Anyway, I told you Jesse would choose Walt over Gus when it counted. Pretty cold blooded poisoning the kid as a gambit to trick Jesse into doing the dirty work of taking out Walt but it backfired, something that does not usually happen when Gus sets a plan into motion. That was a rare mistake but one he has not made was to underestimate Walt.

My prediction is Walt's next attempt on Gus will wind up burning the laundry to the ground, which will prevent Hank from getting the goods on Gus, who will escape to Mexico.

10/3/2011, 08:31 PM
My prediction is Walt's next attempt on Gus will wind up burning the laundry to the ground, which will prevent Hank from getting the goods on Gus, who will escape to Mexico.Gus could still try to kill Walt, and everybody else associated with him. And, Walt doesn't have so much money anymore. Time for his cancer to return, I guess. Maybe they could sell the car wash back to the Romanian guy who built it?

GDC
10/3/2011, 08:43 PM
Hubs is right on. This show can be very hard to watch, but in a good way, if that makes sense.

Jacie
10/10/2011, 10:52 AM
The season finale should have been the series finale. No way they can top that.

It was so satisfying. They ended it the same way they started, with Walt's knowledge of chemistry the key to everything working.

My prediciton was half right, Walt burned down the laundry/meth factory.

Last week Walt told Jesse that Gus had always been a step ahead of them but in the end Walt was able to out plot him.

That look on Hector's face just before he set off the bomb was the best one-second of television ever.

And that final shot of the plant made my hair stand on end.

yermom
10/10/2011, 11:24 AM
who all is left?

what happens when Mike gets back?

at first i thought they were going to cook before they left :biggrin:

10/10/2011, 12:43 PM
Best show evar on tv? It's a candidate, anyway. Will there be anyone at the nursing home who can identify Walt, and say he was there? Will Walt and Jesse get back in the meth business? What about those 2 guys that were waiting for Walt at his house, sent by Gus? They are still round, aren't they? Will they blackmail Walt? Is Walt going to replace that screen he opened to escape from those guys? That opening leads directly to the mounds of cash that are under the house...WHATTA SHOW!

achiro
10/10/2011, 05:27 PM
It was an awesome finale. Better than expected and I love that Walt outsmarted Gus.

Best show evar on tv? It's a candidate, anyway. Will there be anyone at the nursing home who can identify Walt, and say he was there? Will Walt and Jesse get back in the meth business? What about those 2 guys that were waiting for Walt at his house, sent by Gus? They are still round, aren't they? Will they blackmail Walt? Is Walt going to replace that screen he opened to escape from those guys? That opening leads directly to the mounds of cash that are under the house...WHATTA SHOW!
When the boss is dead the employees tend to disappear since there is no money and they don't want to get involved in the legal stuff that follows. I don't think there is anything to worry about on that end.
I liked Mike, hope he comes back.

10/10/2011, 06:15 PM
When the boss is dead the employees tend to disappear since there is no money and they don't want to get involved in the legal stuff that follows. I don't think there is anything to worry about on that end.
I liked Mike, hope he comes back.BLACKMAIL...=MONEY!

Jacie
10/10/2011, 06:47 PM
Will there be anyone at the nursing home who can identify Walt, and say he was there? Will Walt and Jesse get back in the meth business? What about those 2 guys that were waiting for Walt at his house, sent by Gus? They are still round, aren't they? Will they blackmail Walt? Is Walt going to replace that screen he opened to escape from those guys? That opening leads directly to the mounds of cash that are under the house...WHATTA SHOW!

Probably no one noticed Walt at the nursing home except the lady going, "Hello. Hello." and she probably could not describe him very well.

Hmmm, now that there is a huge void in the supply, would Walt and Jesse want to fill it? I'd say considering they came close to being killed many times over, given the opportunity, they'll quit the drug manufacturing business.

The two guys making problems for Walt? If you knew or suspected he was behind what happened to Gus, would you mess with him?

10/10/2011, 08:07 PM
Probably no one noticed Walt at the nursing home except the lady going, "Hello. Hello." and she probably could not describe him very well.

Hmmm, now that there is a huge void in the supply, would Walt and Jesse want to fill it? I'd say considering they came close to being killed many times over, given the opportunity, they'll quit the drug manufacturing business.

The two guys making problems for Walt? If you knew or suspected he was behind what happened to Gus, would you mess with him?I'm not predicting SQUAT! I'm just saying that those are some of the possibilities. They are having at least one more season. FUR is gonna FLY!...I betcha

soonerhubs
10/10/2011, 08:18 PM
Just saw the finale. I thought the two hench men after Walter were the same ones killed by him at the laundry.

10/10/2011, 08:21 PM
Just saw the finale. I thought the two hench men after Walter were the same ones killed by him at the laundry.Are you saying that with some degree of conviction, or pure speculation?

soonerhubs
10/10/2011, 08:44 PM
Are you saying that with some degree of conviction, or pure speculation?

Conviction is a strong term. I'll have to rewind it and look. I just thought they were the same guys killed by Walter at the Lab.

10/10/2011, 08:52 PM
Conviction is a strong term. I'll have to rewind it and look. I just thought they were the same guys killed by Walter at the Lab.There ya go. Please do. I would be interested in knowing.

Also, Walt had better remove that Lily of the Valley plant(s) from his property.

soonerhubs
10/10/2011, 09:29 PM
There ya go. Please do. I would be interested in knowing.

Also, Walt had better remove that Lily of the Valley plant(s) from his property.

Nope. Looks like they were two different thugs. Yes, that Lilly of the Valley plant leaves so much open. I'm still curious about it.

GDC
10/11/2011, 10:14 AM
Trivia: the lady who checked the stove for Walt is Vince Gilligan's mother.

10/11/2011, 12:11 PM
Trivia: the lady who checked the stove for Walt is Vince Gilligan's mother.Will she show up again next season, and once again save Walt from certain death?...to be continued!

soonermeteor
10/11/2011, 08:09 PM
The camera panning around Gus's face to reveal it was half blown off was one of the craziest things I have ever seen on tv. I had to pause the tivo for a second to get over the shock. Also, for those who mentioned they thought it made a good series finale, I read later in an interview with Vince from the NY Times that they hadn't yet finalized renewing the show when they filmed the finale. It was purposefully written in a way to be an acceptable series finale if the talks fell through.

yermom
10/11/2011, 08:59 PM
the thing about the reveal in the end was not that shocking when you think about it.

he already let Jesse's girlfriend die, indirectly causing that plane crash...

if Jesse ever finds out the truth, Walt is ****ed

Serge Ibaka
10/11/2011, 09:00 PM
Has anybody read C. Klosterman's article on Grantland.com about the series? It keeps ringing more and more true.

The show creates a sort of cognitive-dissonance that is essentially uncommon. Walt is evil; but we've rooted for him from the beginning and witnessed his transformation (he "broke bad"). Can you imagine this advertisement during season 1?? http://laist.com/attachments/la_tomdog/breakingbad-2011.jpg

And we still root for him. And he keeps getting worse and worse. It's obnoxious/awesome.

How high has Walt's body-count become??

Lastly, I love Saul.

yermom
10/11/2011, 09:03 PM
and for a second i thought Gus was a terminator or something.

i was like WTF?

the name of the episode was "Face Off" :biggrin:

Serge Ibaka
10/11/2011, 09:07 PM
the thing about the reveal in the end was not that shocking when you think about it.

he already let Jesse's girlfriend die, indirectly causing that plane crash...

if Jesse ever finds out the truth, Walt is ****ed

I forgot about that. That was the most uncomfortable few moments of TV ever.

Still, it felt more understandable because 1) he was caught off-guard and he had to make the decision promptly and 2) the girlfriend was blackmailing him.

This was an innocent child. I don't think that he can get any worse: Walt is officially as-bad as Gus. Transformation complete.

GDC
10/11/2011, 09:42 PM
We don't know 100% for a fact that Walter poisoned the kid...

yermom
10/11/2011, 09:44 PM
i suppose that's true. Jesse could just notice the plant at Walt's house and assume like we did...

GDC
10/11/2011, 09:52 PM
But then, what's one more kid when you consider the plane crash victims, Gus and Hector, various dealers and henchmen, Jesse's girlfriend, and the many users of Walter's meth who have died and/or had their lives ruined by his product?

King Crimson
10/11/2011, 10:12 PM
looks like you can Break Bad, contrary to what Capt. Cook said.

sooner KB
10/14/2011, 05:23 PM
But then, what's one more kid when you consider the plane crash victims

Uhh... you know he didn't mean for those planes to crash, right? And letting the girl who was blackmailing him die was cruel, but trying to kill a child for no reason (or maybe to "get back" at Jesse) is on a completely different level than killing violent drug dealers and a woman who was blackmailing him. Obviously Walt's morality is a little ambiguous, that's what makes the show so great, but it seems clear to me that he's not that sick and socio-pathic.

And if Walt was mad at Jesse and wanted to "get back at him", why couldn't Walt have simply shot Jesse in the lab and burned it down himself?

Edit: I just realized you said that Walt killed Hector. Go back and watch the episode. You're obviously getting a little confused on that one. It was basically a suicide bombing. Obviously Walt couldn't have made Hector do that.

cleller
10/14/2011, 07:38 PM
I'm of the mind that Walt knew the poisoning of the kid would look bad, make Jesse think the worst, but in the end prove not fatal.

Just make take on things. There's no denying that Walt has crossed the line, though. He's now a remorseless killer when it comes to his enemies.

A great episode. If it had ended on this, I'd have felt good about it. I don't think Walt will come out on top so much when it does end, though.

10/14/2011, 08:20 PM
I'm of the mind that Walt knew the poisoning of the kid would look bad, make Jesse think the worst, but in the end prove not fatal.

I have no real reason to believe that Walt felt the poisonous plant would be fatal to the boy. Nor am I sure that Walt had any belief that jesse would come after him, rather than Gus, when the boy got sick. Jesse da*n near killed Walt in Walt's hideout, remember.

Jacie
10/14/2011, 08:43 PM
I have no real reason to believe that Walt felt the poisonous plant would be fatal to the boy. Nor am I sure that Walt had any belief that jesse would come after him, rather than Gus, when the boy got sick. Jesse da*n near killed Walt in Walt's hideout, remember.

You've watched this show from the beginning, you must know better than that!

The whole point of this episode was to show Walt taking complete control. He knew the plant would make the kid sick but not kill him. He knew how Jesse would react and that would be the key to enlisting his help. Once he found out about Hector, he set up Gus knowing that Gus would want to deal with Hector personally (he also correctly read Hector's motives and steered him to do exactly what he wanted him to). That Walt was able to manipulate every character was what made it all so chilling.

10/14/2011, 08:50 PM
You've watched this show from the beginning, you must know better than that!

The whole point of this episode was to show Walt taking complete control. He knew the plant would make the kid sick but not kill him. He knew how Jesse would react and that would be the key to enlisting his help. Once he found out about Hector, he set up Gus knowing that Gus would want to deal with Hector personally (he also correctly read Hector's motives and steered him to do exactly what he wanted him to). That Walt was able to manipulate every character was what made it all so chilling.What makes you think I disagree with what you just said? I'll repeat myself, here. Walt was certainly TRYING to manipulate everyone, but there was no certainty he could. Jesse damn near killed him, and dealing with Jesse was a HUGE risk. Of course, it worked.

cleller
10/15/2011, 08:08 AM
The bigger the risk the bigger the reward. Anyone got any good ideas on exactly how Walt got the poison to the kid? Just one of those trivial details.

Is Mike still recovering from the shootout in Mexico? Very convenient that he was not around to get taken out in the melee. No one wants to see Mike go.

yermom
10/15/2011, 08:22 AM
Uhh... you know he didn't mean for those planes to crash, right? And letting the girl who was blackmailing him die was cruel, but trying to kill a child for no reason (or maybe to "get back" at Jesse) is on a completely different level than killing violent drug dealers and a woman who was blackmailing him. Obviously Walt's morality is a little ambiguous, that's what makes the show so great, but it seems clear to me that he's not that sick and socio-pathic.

And if Walt was mad at Jesse and wanted to "get back at him", why couldn't Walt have simply shot Jesse in the lab and burned it down himself?

Edit: I just realized you said that Walt killed Hector. Go back and watch the episode. You're obviously getting a little confused on that one. It was basically a suicide bombing. Obviously Walt couldn't have made Hector do that.

it's not just that he let her die, it's the effect that it had on Jesse. Jesse could easily kill him if he knew about her or the kid.

Veritas
10/17/2011, 08:54 PM
Just watched the S4 finale last night after catching up via Netflix/TPB over the last month or so.

Holy crap. The scene of the explosion where Fring walks out, straightens his tie...I'm like "that dude will not die!" Then of course the pan to the frontal shot...I watched that like five times.

Honestly, though the thing with the Lily of the Valley plant, the kid, Jesse...that's one hell of a tough bank shot and I don't find myself believing that Walt had established himself as being able to pull it off.

Also, I can't believe that in 8 pages nobody mentioned that Anna Gunn gained like 50 pounds from the end of S3 to the beginning of S4. It was totally distracting. Hope she slims down, I liked her as the ****.

10/17/2011, 11:00 PM
Also, I can't believe that in 8 pages nobody mentioned that Anna Gunn gained like 50 pounds from the end of S3 to the beginning of S4. It was totally distracting. Hope she slims down, I liked her as the ****.It would have been tacky for us high-classy folk to make an issue of something so catty

Jacie
10/18/2011, 01:53 PM
Gaining weight is what happens to a lot of em that have a baby late in life . . .

Turd_Ferguson
1/21/2012, 06:03 PM
Watched the first 3 seasons over the last 5 days. I'm hooked. Could only find S04E01 online...I'm dy'n here...

delhalew
1/21/2012, 06:18 PM
Watched the first 3 seasons over the last 5 days. I'm hooked. Could only find S04E01 online...I'm dy'n here...

They tell me they are available on netflix instantly.

1/21/2012, 08:23 PM
Last I heard was that Season 5 starts "next summer", with no specific date mentioned.

Turd_Ferguson
1/21/2012, 10:17 PM
Last I heard was that Season 4 starts "next summer", with no specific date mentioned.Season 4 was this past summer...what this thread was about.

yermom
1/21/2012, 10:38 PM

ht_tp://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6734583/Breaking_Bad_-_Season_4_Complete_HDTV_(XviD_MP3)

1/21/2012, 11:26 PM
Season 4 was this past summer...what this thread was about.Well EXCUUUUUSE ME. I meant season 5.

Turd_Ferguson
1/22/2012, 12:14 PM
ht_tp://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6734583/Breaking_Bad_-_Season_4_Complete_HDTV_(XviD_MP3)Thank you!

GDC
6/4/2012, 09:47 PM
First half of season 5 begins July 15.

Turd_Ferguson
6/4/2012, 10:51 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx3kk7hnRn1r7f92eo1_400.jpg

6/4/2012, 11:01 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx3kk7hnRn1r7f92eo1_400.jpgWhat on earth are they going to do now that Gus had his Face-off?!?!?

6/4/2012, 11:07 PM
COME TO IT, BITCHES!!!

http://www.tv.com/news/breaking-bads-new-promo-poster-crowns-a-king-28814/

GDC
6/5/2012, 09:18 AM
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff18/nochalbestiny/BreakingThrones2.jpg